It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks for uploading and sharing. I just have to say this, people will try to debunk until they have their own personal sighting. I have known people who did not believe until they had their own personal sighting/experience. Seeing is believing I guess. Besides, look at what happened in Shag Harbor.... Until something major happens, the people who don't believe will keep on not believing.
And I do believe by the way.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For all the people saying this is a plane landing, I have to tell you that my house is 7 minutes drive from the airport in my area. Landing lights are not drowned out except from the direct front of the plane. Any other angle, including the tail end has the red and blue visible. Now seeing as that angle is very close to centered it probably is a plane but the light emanating from it is slightly sharper than airline halogens. I doubt this is any ufo though. I just didnt feel like it was. Very different response from other videos.

@stardust, having some frightening experiences as a child i can say I know what is human and what is not.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Maybe it's an airplane, and maybe SoulOrb fabricated his video, but for what it's worth I offer my own corroborating testimony that there is something funny going on in the skies of Halifax, and we've both independently discovered it by following the same basic principles of positive intention. Make of it what you will, but don't deny our experience because the trace of it left in his camera doesn't convey the total experience.

Last night I was out again, and they made an appearance. When you see one of these materialize in a cloud, beginning as a smudge before suddenly coalescing into a radiant mass of pure light, calling it an airplane makes a lot less sense. But what do I know? I've only seen a bunch of UFOs. Someone who hasn't probably knows more about it than those of us who have. That seems reasonable to me.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They can read our thoughts, whatever they are. I have gone outside trying to think them here. Its worked a couple of times. Beautiful video

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
I don't know why people like DGF even come on this website.

If you haven't noticed then the skeptics keep things balanced on this site.. or at least they try.
If it wasn't for people like me the earth would still be flat.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i was with a bunch of people today, thought i might have recognized you from the video walking down the stree with a camera, maybe not. Cunard Street area, near the commons? Either way, I like your approach of telling people about ur experiences. I too feel like i am at communication with something out there. i dont have literal conversations though, just feelings, sometimes intense emotions, hard to explain. I am also a person who has their fair share of deja vu's, or at least something very similiar.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by TheJuice902]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Gotta love the east coast. Or the coast in general i guess.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
For all the people saying this is a plane landing, I have to tell you that my house is 7 minutes drive from the airport in my area. Landing lights are not drowned out except from the direct front of the plane. Any other angle, including the tail end has the red and blue visible. Now seeing as that angle is very close to centered it probably is a plane but the light emanating from it is slightly sharper than airline halogens.

Landing lights are very bright. What you see with your own eyes is not what the camera will see. Especially on low resolutions. And you wouldn't see the colours in this video anyway because it was filmed in black and white..

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ISS viewed from london on the 21st of may..

s292.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler

s292.photobucket.com...¤t=ISS2-1.flv

Nice video but this theory has already been denied.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler

s292.photobucket.com...¤t=ISS2-1.flv

Nice video but this theory has already been denied.

Thanks... Lol yeah funny that..

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
I am an amateur astronomer of 5 years. I've been doing astrophotography for all 5 of those. I've worked for CBS as a Sports Photographer. I've been doing photography for 8 years. So I have extensive knowledge of both photography and astronomy. I look at most of these videos, and they're stars.

Cool. What is the light spectrum you usually work in, and what dimension?

Most, if not all humans work in the 3rd dimension. I don't know what light spectrum you're talking about, but Human seeing cutoff is *around* 350nm-760nm.

I've also worked with lasers and light for many years including laser crystal studies. I work with different wavelengths, seeing how they react to different materials and different optics.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

the thing is ... you will never be able to prove to yourself that you are seeing aliens ... you may feel that they are and blah blah, but deep down you will never know if you are just crazy or you are really seeing something

I agree..let it also be know that i do beleive there are other things in the sky other than us..But this is nothing but a very over active imagination..If you beleive in something so much,you will soon know it as real..A mind is a very interesting thing..you can create things,and react to them in the way you want..

To the OP,not bashing ya..If you beleive what your seeing is real,more power to you..But i think you just have a very big imagination

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Juice, keep your eye on the skies. Just make sure you don't hurt your neck, like I did last night. I have a pretty good feeling about you and I'm trying to put in a good word. They might show up for you if you sincerely invite them to.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Jac84]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
But this is nothing but a very over active imagination..If you beleive in something so much,you will soon know it as real..A mind is a very interesting thing..you can create things,and react to them in the way you want..

The corollary to that is that you can DISbelieve things and then not see them. The mind does a lot of work filtering perceptions into something comprehensible.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
that at least some of the intelligences navigating these objects can respond to my thoughts when they so choose. The more experiences I have, the more this is solidified as my own personal truth.

Thank you for the compliments, and yes, they have their own agenda, and their own mindset. I guess they were busy last night, and did not show up. Oh well.

Well thanks to people like you who started to anchor the energy long ago, people like me can be woken up. We must just keep the door open for others, and they will have to walk through or not, that is their choice.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

@stardust, having some frightening experiences as a child i can say I know what is human and what is not.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

It is a UFO, and that is the side of it, as it arc's from the direction in the photo posted from the direction of Bayers Lake to the direction of the Dingle, as it passed over North West Arm Drive, so you need to calibrate your senses. :-)

You are close enough, maybe we can get you out this summer if you feel drawn to the experience.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by bonsaisert
I don't know why people like DGF even come on this website.

If you haven't noticed then the skeptics keep things balanced on this site.. or at least they try.
If it wasn't for people like me the earth would still be flat.

You are still here DG, and I am glad you are, lurking, sensing something is up, and your spidy senses are wondering what it is. A break through for you I suspect.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJuice902
at communication with something out there. i dont have literal conversations though, just feelings, sometimes intense emotions, hard to explain. I am also a person who has their fair share of deja vu's, or at least something very similiar.
[edit on 23-5-2009 by TheJuice902]

Not me, oh we will cross paths. I just have fun like this, I like to test higher self to see what it does, very mischivious.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84
Juice, keep your eye on the skies. Just make sure you don't hurt your neck, like I did last night. I have a pretty good feeling about you and I'm trying to put in a good word. They might show up for you if you sincerely invite them to.
[edit on 23-5-2009 by Jac84]

Who gets them tonight Jac84, me or you. If you can go out earlier, I can have a late supper.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join