It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Sorry for the confusion. The airport in the pic you posted is Shearwater. It's an old air force base and the runway is no longer in use.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Morjit

AH...
Gotcha!
Yeah, not knowing the area I thought that was the main airport, but it makes since if its an abandoned military facility.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Debunked as normal every night star.

. debunk - expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas; "The physicist debunked the psychic's claims"

So that means we need to look at the debunker to see what their qualifications are, offer up some videos here, and maybe a resume so we can get a sense of who you are, you might be onto something.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! I believe you 100%. Theres no way to prove it was controlled by Aliens, but the fact that you posted this to "share your experience" rather than to prove something adds some credence to your post. Sorry if this has been asked, but have you seen multiple ships together? Every sighting I've ever had, there has been at least 3 of them flying in formation.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morjit
reply to post by defcon5

That airfield has been closed to fixed wing aircraft for at least a year. The airport is a about a 30min drive to the NE.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Morjit]

Is Shearwater closed to anything but helicopters? I did not know that.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh c'mon.. What the hell happened to ATS? All the UFOs we get these days are some microscopic dots in the sky which could easily be helicopters, airplanes or even satellites.. And the way this guys sounds in the video..
Seriously.. It seems that all it takes for some people to believe in aliens is a small moving dot in the sky..

Edit:
Tip: These videos seem to be a good way to gain stars/flags

[edit on 22-5-2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
This...

That airfield has been closed to fixed wing aircraft for at least a year. The airport is a about a 30min drive to the NE.

Seems in direct conflict with this....

Originally posted by SoulOrb
There are many planes a night that go over the location. My buddy is a traffic controller in fact there. The plans have landing lights, and usually are 747's, etc., they usually are above 6000 feet.

However the other night one ship came in right across the front on an approaching plane, the pilot had to see that. They were only about 4 miles apart I would say, 20 seconds, the ship blinked out, and he zoomed in.

I am not trying to nitpick here, I am simply looking for clarification as to what the story is on the airport, since I am not in that area (or country for that matter
). I could try and look up the airport info later if need be, but I just don't have the time today.

Not really. It is only 35 Km outside the city, on approach these planes are still doing 300-400 miles per hour, they circle planes as they come in from New York and Easter US in an arc for approach depending on the runway. Need to consider depending on the wind things can get choppy next to the ocean. Also we have alot of higher international flights heading out to the jet stream for Europe over Newfoundland.

Helicopters are still stationed there at Shearwater, but I am surprised there is no jets out of there. I see alot of small fighter jets in the sky's high up.

If you remember back to Swiss Air 111, that is why they went down off the coast here, they were circling them in the direction of the sighting to slow them down and arc in the runway, and went down about 30 km to the left of the sighting. You need to know more about Halifax, we have a strange airport setup here.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Well, just so that you know, a lot of UFO's LOOKS like "moving dots", also called Orbs.
They are just as fascinating as other crafts, and this case is not any less worth watching because it is "just a dot".

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I don't exactly believe it's Aliens. Like I said in my previous post, theres no way to prove the pilots are aliens. There NO possible way. I just believe SoulOrb is being completely honest.

Yes, some people will believe anything, but don't be too quick to judge ATSers without questioning their reasons

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I would love to go with the OP to see what he is seeing for myself and report back here.

Morjit, send me your contact info on U2U, of if you are not able to hit me up on youtube. Can't promise a sighting, and sometimes it is a quiet time, but always nice with the view there, you can see for a long way. All I ask is that you send permission for themselves to reveal themselves to you, and the rest is up to them.

I will be going out tonight, and by the way I am being flailed by energy right now, I suspect they are close.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm impressed! You call, they come. Sweeet... you must have some connection or relation to them.

I consider you very lucky.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledhead
Every sighting I've ever had, there has been at least 3 of them flying in formation.

You know something, not until two nights ago. So this ship does this pass over, took like 2 minutes, very slow, so we wait there. So say, 5 minutes later I look up, and I at first think I see a satellite, it is a small dot the same intensity of a satellite, and then I realized there were two of them side by side, and then they criss cross. I said to my friend, look at this, and all he saw was them going two different directions as say on angles, he missed the criss cross.

That was the first time, although I have have more than one ship a night, or one ship back multiple times, that are all white to me, and no call signs I can see.

I feel I am close to knowing who they are. Also I think that the reason why I have not made physical contact, is that my frequency is not high enough yet. It seems that only come in close every so often.

Lets say, you can get so many teeth x-rays a year right? Exposure. I suspect that possibly this is the case. I go out every night, but only spuratically they will come close in. If it is true they generate their own gravity field and time field, maybe I am picking up subtle energies that might affect me negatively. I need to defer to their judgement on this, I am always happy with where they come in, they know these things, I must trust their judgement, and I thank them evertime.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Jeff, Amazing as always!! I think it is very admirable and beautiful for you to be sharing these parts of your life with us, and also, it is, at times, disheartening at times to see so many others putting up so many boundaries and limits, in the land where experience trumps all. But what you have done, and continue to do, is almost, in a sense, magical.

Plenty of us have had very similar experiences, whenever I see my sisters and brethren, the last thing I ever think about in those moments is "Man, I wish I had a camera". Proof doesn't come to mind when I see them, and when they "flash" me. Beautiful experiences, and there are many ways to understand and know what is occuring in front of you, when one can feel themselves fully and explore, express, and be comfortable with what is felt, what becomes known.

We need to support each other, especially in experiences like these, so that hopefully, others will begin to see what is really transpiring, and just how much fear there still is, how many boundaries still exist. Working together, perhaps, in fact I know, that we can desolve all boundaries, so that experiences like these, and that proof that so many desire, will be common occurance, an extension of ourselves. Finally becoming natural, where we dont need nor care about shuffling around with pesky cell phones, cameras, and the like, just to show others, who in the end, still do not see, nor extend gratitude, nor understanding, of what this is all about.

Share all experiences, share ourselves. Share who we are, who we are becoming.

Thank you Jeff.

Be In Peace

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
They are just as fascinating as other crafts, and this case is not any less worth watching because it is "just a dot".

I wonder if these beings know they are just a small insignificant dot like that.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Well, just so that you know, a lot of UFO's LOOKS like "moving dots", also called Orbs.

But what's the point of filming a dot? Might as well film a satellite/ISS and post the vid here and say it's an UFO. Would get me tons of flags and stars..

Edit:
How can we tell if it's actually moving?

This isn't what I came to ATS for..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Whatever reason "you came to ATS for" has nothing to do with what any other member puts up here in good faith and as an honest agent of their personal experiences.

It's simple really, just don't support the thread with comments if you don't like it. Insults, rudeness and a generally snotty attitude don't cut it here.

Springer...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
Edit:
How can we tell if it's actually moving?
This isn't what I came to ATS for..

Wow, DGfenrir, I am glad you are here. Maybe you came because your life is missing something like some other people here. Look at your life and think, how is my current thought pattern working for me. Then, if you are happy keep it. If you are not, maybe it is time to consider that someone else has a thought pattern you should adopt. It is up to you, however I would love to hear what you came here for. Because once you know, you can find the threads that might mean something to you.

And I look forward to your videos. Just head out there tonight and grab a couple of high res shots of a few UFO's, and request them to come to your neighbourhood. Hell, it happens everyday, nothing special here, move along, the attraction is over there somewhere, not on this thread, nothing of value for you here.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
the last thing I ever think about in those moments is "Man, I wish I had a camera". Proof doesn't come to mind when I see them, and when they "flash" me. Beautiful experiences, and there are many ways to understand and know what is occuring in front of you, when one can feel themselves fully and explore, express, and be comfortable with what is felt, what becomes known.

Thanks for the support Asmus. Yes, I agree, when it is happening, your camera is a minor thought. People are not aware I think of the interpersonal aspect. Then you wonder, why have I been singled out of the 6 billion or so to answer the contact request, what is next? Am I being duped? Can I push through insecurities? And in order to share, and to meet people like yourself, I must bear the comments of these people who infer I have an IQ or 50 and am photographing a light post.

Yet, I do meet people like you, so I do what I must, and I accept that dealing with close mindedness is the cost of doing that, and I can bear it. And sometimes I can find out what is the focal point of that person, and why are they hurting to bad to write a nasty comment, and is there some way that I can be of assistance to that person, and still meet people like yourself. Eventually these people will learn in their lives, "We Are Humans Among Humans", plus a few ET's.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Very well said.

And it's interesting to read about your connection with these beings SoulOrb. I've never experienced anything "spiritual" in life. So I've always been a bit of a skeptic when it comes to spirituality. But that of course doesn't mean i'm not open to it. Could you give any more information on how they effect you? You said you can feel their energies and whatnot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join