It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
As per the (The truth surrounding UFO’s) thread, promised and delivered. I do not know what else I can do, this is as rough as it gets, I wanted to give it to you as it was.

The camera was a Sony DCR-HC21, 20 times optical, 700 Digital. Digital was disabled. Camera was set in black and white mode. I switched between Nightshot and normal modes a few times. The ship would be on there earlier but it did not show up well in Nightmode for some reason, and the minute I switched back to normal the auto focus saw the ship and focused in.

This is a $250 camera, nothing special, and believe me the ship was close, just that these cameras are not terrific, and especially on zoom at night with stabilizer, it is hard to keep still on a point without a tripod. The ships are too fast, however I spotted it about 5km away, and would not show up on camera until about 1 km away.

I decided on this thread, I will not jump in so much and if you guys want to discuss it, feel free, I do not want to over manage the thread. Hope you enjoy the experience, I was kind of psyched in the end.

YOUTUBE WRITEUP

After many months of people asking me, I decided to bring my camera along and try to videotape an Angelic light ship on it's pass over me. I call them Angelic's since that is what I heard for a term the first time I saw a light ship, a clear word as an announcement, Angelics.

I have been telling people for months they pass right over traffic on the local North West Arm Extension, but few believe me except the one or two people who experienced them with me.

Before I went out I sent them a time since I often have to wait 45 minutes or so before they show up. However tonight it took just a little over 9 minutes for them to do their pass, I hope that is an indication is some ways that I am right in that they can sense my thoughts, and in a way it scares the hell out of me.

People suggest I can call, or beckon, in these UFO's or ET's. Well it does seem that I am in telepathic one way contact in that they can hear my thoughts, however I never hear anything since that first time I heard the word Angelics, and they sure do not follow my schedule all of the time, they do have a mind of their own. However they show up for me 2-3 times per week, on a cycle I cannot as of yet figure out.

This video is uncensored. The camera was set to time code the video. Those times are reported in the video. The camera was paused three times. Those three pauses are recorded. There has been no manipulation. The three scenes appended, the video titled, and uploaded to YouTube within 2.5 hours of the recording. The camera was a Sony DCR-HC21, 20 times optical, 700 Digital. Digital was disabled.

It is what it is. People asked, here is the experience, do with it as you will.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Are they pleadians?
Or another race?
Have you ever met with them in person?
This is very interesting.
Have they contacted you thru telepathy?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So how come the drivers of the cars on that road aren't seeing anything? Are the ETs only making themselves visible to you?
If that's the case, why is your camera also picking it up?

[edit on 5/22/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
So how come the drivers of the cars on that road aren't seeing anything? Are the ETs only making themselves visible to you?

On their cell phones I guess

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
Are they pleadians? Or another race?

I suspect they are, or Arcturian. It was the Pleadians I asked for unblocking over a year ago, long before contact.

Have you ever met with them in person?

Nope. And when you are there at say 1am by yourself in the dark, it sounds great in theory, not so great in reality :-) The idea is growing on me.

Have they contacted you thru telepathy?

Nope. I seem to be dead as a nit, except for the word Angelics, and for all I know that was from my higher self identifying them.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
They look like lamp poles to me.

img34.imageshack.us...

Notice the times in the video on these two. The first image are the actual poles, and you can notably see the lights growing brighter after a few seconds, which is the third link I have.

img190.imageshack.us...

img190.imageshack.us...

This would explain how the drivers are ignoring them..

[edit on 5/22/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've had many sightings, even one daytime. (very clear sighting). It's at that time that i knew for sure we were not alone in the universe.
I never believe, but in your case, i know the account you wrote is truth (i asked the question to my higher self).
I know one day, i will meet with our relatives from out there and that day, i'll make sure i have my camera.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Cool,I asked for a couple of weeks once and saw the same thing,I was very excited and drove around in my car "chasing them".Then 3 fighter jets came and chased them away.No,I dont expect anyone to believe me,my wife and brother didnt lol.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I will admit I didn't watch until the end but are you sure this isn't a satellite?

Blake it's not a lamp pole. The OP obviously sees that it isn't a lamp pole and takes whatever it is seriously. However that doesn't mean it's not something natural. I'd say a satellite like the ISS that is very visible at night from Earth and would travel at a stable speed until it disappears from the view.

Did the object in the video look like it has an orbit? Like its path curved as it went over the sky?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Did the object in the video look like it has an orbit? Like its path curved as it went over the sky?

I can assure you 100% it was not the ISS.

First of all, if that camera cannot focus in on the light of a bright star in the sky, it will not do the ISS. I would say tonight, it was around 2500 feet, pretty low. I just need a new camera. And keep in mind, it was over house and a neighborhood, that is all developed. This is not Mount Shasta we are talking about out in the country, this is downtown, downtown Halifax.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
OP, are you talking about that small white dot or the large yellow lights? Why were you focusing the camera on the large yellow lights when they are clearly lamp poles?

img29.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

OP, are you talking about that small white dot or the large yellow lights? Why were you focusing the camera on the large yellow lights when they are clearly lamp poles?

img29.imageshack.us...

I was giving you perspective right? This was done for the users here. I took every possible opportunity to show all angles and anyone from the area who knows the area, will see that there is no manipulation.

And yes, that "White Dot", since the camera is set on black and white, there is no yellow, unless you are psychic and put the yellow in there yourself. If the UFO was as close as the light, I most likely would not be here writing this.

I just never considered that someone would take me to be so stupid not to know a light post. LOL. Wonders never cease, but thanks for the thought.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Ok thanks for clearing that up, I don't have audio so I didn't know what you were talking about while filming the video.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It looked exactly like a distant aircraft landing light to me. They can be seen over quite a long distance, and since the landing light is so bright it drowns out the other navigation beacons. Additionally at distance there is no sound coming from an aircraft unless you are directly behind it.

To the Op, thanks for trying to show this, but it looks mundane on video, maybe its seems more spectacular in person where you can see it in relation to the horizon. The one thing I would have to highly disagree with you on is that you can tell its altitude or distance without access to a radar facility, this has been proven time after time. It is impossible to tell if it is a large object far off, or a small object much closer.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by SoulOrb

Ok thanks for clearing that up, I don't have audio so I didn't know what you were talking about while filming the video.

Oh that sucks, yeah, makes sense. Sorry to hear that, hope you get a chance to hear the voice. Keep in mind, this has been happening to me for 8 months. I just am doing this to help the UFO discussion process here, as we speak other people have already been out with me and had sightings as well.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
To the Op, thanks for trying to show this, but it looks mundane on video, maybe its seems more spectacular in person where you can see it in relation to the horizon. The one thing I

Yeah, everything looks mundane on video, it is like those videos of 1000 or so ships there in Mexico, there is no way you can prove anything. The video is not done to prove anything, it is simply sharing the experience, so thanks for trying. It is simple. If it resonates with you as true, it is true, it not it is false and for some unknown reason I am trying to trick you. That is all I can say really.

And yes, it is hard to estimate the height. I am getting better because in the past I have looked at cloud cover before going out. However it would not be more than 5000 feet, more like 3500 - 4000 I think. A helicopter passed over about 5 minutes later, and it was on approach to the hospital and it was around same height.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience. Would it be possible for you to give us the google earth coordinates of that spot?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

The only piece of advice I can possibly think to give you for future endeavors is to use a wide angel lens or not zoom in quite so far. Though a tripod wouldn’t hurt either
. Everyone has the urge to zoom in for detail, but in this instance, all that shows is the light with no point of reference. Without a point of reference, a light on a dark background, further complicated by camera movement, simply looks like a star or aircraft light. With a point of reference, we can see how the object moves, how fast it is, etc. That is why I say it possibly looks more spectacular in person, because you can see the horizon in your peripheral vision while observing the objects movement.

BTW, if you ever get a new camera for this type of filming, they now have ones that compensate for a lot of the extra motion. I use one with this feature for diving, as it smoothes out things like my kicking my fins, or getting knocked around by the current.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman
Thank you for sharing your experience. Would it be possible for you to give us the google earth coordinates of that spot?

GOOGLE MAP - PRETTY CLOSE

Just go past the Melville Cove lettering on NW Arm Drive, about half of the length of road, you are close to the sighting.

Interesting note: They must follow lay lines, cause they do not like that section of water in that lake, they will skirt the sides of it, and I know they will hover over water since they did it on another spot, but for some reason they do not like that lake and will not go over it unless really high up . And, that lake does not seem overly healthy fish wise I notice, but it is water reserve for the city, but I find that really interesting, do they know something about that lake that we do not know.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I have to agree with this. I have pulled off the road one time seeing a jet with the landing lights on. It was visible and appreared to be hovering (because heading directly at me) for at least 5 minutes. It seems newer aircraft are outfitted with these brighter lights.

after waiting for an additional couple minutes it flew over, then heard the engines after it cleared me.

Man what a Jack Azz I felt like after that.

But OP you may have something different?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join