It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have seen ufo's all my life and can never document one on film or video or digital stills. It is like they know I have a camera and vamoose before I can use it. I know

Thanks for sharing groingrinder. Yeah that is so frustrating. One night I went out, and down the hill there to the right in my video I set the camera up on a tripod and then walked up the hill. It was moon lite and I thought I might be in the shot, and then the ship would come in an silhouette me. But not, they did not come. 45 minutes of nothing just noise of traffic.

So last night I asked permission. A buddy and I have this banter about UFO's wanting people to take photos, well I am not so sure. I seem to have a problem, even if I take a camera with me. There just is no easy solution, and I think to a point that it might affect why I am there, so that is usually why I go out under the stars, with no technology, evening cell phone.

Two nights ago my buddy saw the ship first, but it was coming head on. So I think that could be a plane and the flashing lights behind. So I wait, and all the sudden it veers and now I see it side on, and it was a nice ship. My buddy had not seen one since his first one in December and this one was not as close as the first one. Soon I will have a better location. I got no car so my travels are limited.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by SoulOrb

i know i sound like a basher and a no nothing, but there are hundreds of these clips out there...clips of dots in the sky, and i have just soured on people's idea of video proof, and your called a debunker if you critize any of them, but c'mon people...there has to be more than this.
[edit on 22-5-2009 by jimmyx]

I agree. I have seen probably 40 ships now in six months. Only twice have I tried to be honest, it is just light, as you say, I wanted to document the experiences, give people an overview. However I am not sure if all people appreciate that approach.

One must remember, I am not out there to have an experience in seeing an UFO. I am there for ascension purposes, and asking for assistance in building my light body, which chances are you do not believe in, so that would be even more crazy.

My dad and I bantered about this. When he first suggested a photo 6 months ago to validate my experience, I asked him, do people call you and say they want to meet God or Jesus and for you to send a photo of the pew to make sure the process or worthwhile? People asked, before in other threads, here it is, and well, thanks for your disbelief, you are just basically where the planet is at right now.

Often I think of a cousin at a party for example who is sitting on the sidelines and no matter what you do, they shake their heads, and keep their arms crossed. They have to decide when to join the party on their own.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
who is also an experiencer on Skype, the second day, with a black triangle (so, its either one of ours or connected to our militia), I'd rather not. I am more loyal to them than to the militia and now only tell my friend or write about things, way after the fact.

Well, it is strange you say that. A friend was at a bus stop, and a pilot staying in town on contract, an ex US military pilot claims that we have these new planes here in Canada that are super quiet, and choppers as well, and that he is here training people.

For some reason he really got into it and told about the sounds and technology and said that we have no idea what is out there for planes, and then he jumps on the bus that goes to the local military base, and he was gone.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I want to thank you for the posts. I don't really want to over manage this thread, but alot of this stuff is direct questions and I cannot resist.

And I like the negative stuff as well, I know the white DOT is not impressing in light of what we have today, but think about it, this ship is right over those cars, you can hear the traffic and people have no idea really.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is an absolute great video! Thanks so much for making this available to us. I have also had upclose sightings of ufos only within the last year and a half. I had two with in one week back in April 09. I will probably post them to ATS. One of my pictures was used at the Virginia MUFON conference several weeks ago. Keep putting the word out there, it only takes one time of a true sighting to make a believer out of someone.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
soulorb. I believe you and have my own experience with such things. But one suggestion I want to make is to ask you whether you would perhaps re-examine the distance/altitude that you believe the ship to be at?

The reason I say that is because your belief it was at 3000ft or lower seems to be a tad low. 3k feet is pretty low, at that point you would be able to see alot of the detail of the ship and unless it's a TINY "ship" (at that point would it really even be called a 'ship' then?) the size of a car. Something hovering at only a few thousand feet would not appear like a tiny dot of light unless the 'ship' as I said were very tiny. My estimation would be that this thing was at least at the 10-15k feet level if not 20-30k+ or more. Do you have any indication or telepathic information regarding the size of their 'light ships?' If they are relatively large then that tiny dot of light would definitely indicate to me a very high altitude of at least 20-40k.

Last question, I think you mentioned that your friend was an air traffic controller? Do you tell him about these experiences and can he corroborate any anomalous radar activity from his station, especially at the given times of when you see the lights?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
all i see is a point of light - indeterminate intensity or range

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to film the brothers that you met on My Space.
Sorry I could not resist.

I feel sorry for anyone trying to document an actual encounter because guys like me will come along and be very skeptical about it.

I have seen ufo's all my life and can never document one on film or video or digital stills. It is like they know I have a camera and vamoose before I can use it. I know they are out there. But what really bothers me is the LARGE number of obvious hoaxes out there. People are just shamelessly hoaxing for YouTube exposure.

I was a witness to several nights of ufo's in the East Mesa Arizona area before the big Phoenix Lights episode. Boy did that excite people around here. About a year later I was driving on the highway 60 and noticed a pattern of lights like the Phoenix Lights in a vee formation. I pulled off the road and got out my binoculars and had a good look. What did I see? I saw flares in formation. You could tell they were flares because there was a big smoke plume rising from each one.

Then there are the idiots who like to fly the Chinese lanterns connected by string or fishing line so they appear to be maneuvering together.

Then there are computer generated UFO hoaxes. I moderate a forum dedicated to modeling in Rhinoceros and one of the members wanted to have a contest to see who could make the best hoaxed UFO scene. I can tell you I was not enthusiastic about that.

I still have not formed an opinion on this video, but you the OP seem like an honest and sincere person. I hope that some fellow ATSer in your area will chip in with a good camera for you and keep you company in your ufo watching endeavor. It is not safe out there alone.

I agree that there are many egotistical people out there who purport hoaxes. It makes it easier to use your higher self (intuition) to discern between the real and fake footage though. I realize that this isn't something a left-brained skeptic wants to hear, but in all honesty, I think it's pretty much the only way to approach this kind of subject until it becomes public knowledge, or until said skeptic sees one for himself. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how convinving a piece of evidence might be, there are always going to be people will doubt. If a huge ship materialized in the sky, there's always going to be someone who will think it's a natural phenomenon that science hasn't discovered. If someone records video of an object making right angle turns, there will always be someone who will tell you it's a camera anamoly. If a person were abducted in living daylight, there will always be someone who will tell them they were simply day dreaming. So, intuition is the key. You store data in your subconscious, and your intuition can look at this data from all angles and come to a very accurate conclusion.

I know several people who have attracted these lightship UFOs through deep meditation. It's a real phenomenon. I believe that this is 100%, real footage, and that Soulorb is being honest & sincere. My intuition has hardly ever been wrong, fyi.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Debunked as normal every night star.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

The drivers are programmed to assume its a satellite or something. You would not believe how many people see UFO's and do not realize it because they pass it off as nothing.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That airfield has been closed to fixed wing aircraft for at least a year. The airport is a about a 30min drive to the NE.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Morjit]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My first sighting was on a summer afternoon. It was a clear beautiful day. And three silver objects hung in the sky and moved around to form different triangles all together in unison.

Since I've had about 6-7 sightings that I consider very legit. They usually very in shape and color. I just keep my eyes to the heavens.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I have seen ufo's all my life and can never document one on film or video or digital stills. It is like they know I have a camera and vamoose before I can use it. I know they are out there. .

You took the words right out of my mouth. I have felt this way for a very long time. I have the worst luck with camera's since my sightings have increased and they always show up when I have no means to record them. One of them happened so fast that even if I had a camera I would not have had time to get the shot but it was close went with a few feet of us before shooting up into the sky. That one secured my understanding that they were not manmade once and for all.

But what really bothers me is the LARGE number of obvious hoaxes out there. People are just shamelessly hoaxing for YouTube exposure

and this.. ticks me off just about more than anything else. I cannot even begin to relate how much I despise hoaxers.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
soulorb. I believe you and have my own experience with such things. But one suggestion I want to make is to ask you whether you would perhaps re-examine the distance/altitude that you believe the ship to be at?

Quite possible. However keep in mind camera aspect on those digital when zoomed out is very small. If you said 6000 feet, I could go along with that. It is not 9000 I do not think.

would be that this thing was at least at the 10-15k feet level if not 20-30k+ or more. Do you have any indication or telepathic information regarding the size of their 'light ships?'

No, no information, however these ones are small ones, I have only had one really large ship, if you said these were like a one man scout ship, I can see that. I sense a individual, versus a group. However the one on December 5th, 2008, was massive in comparison, hundreds of feet.

Last question, I think you mentioned that your friend was an air traffic controller? Do you tell him about these experiences and can he corroborate any anomalous radar activity from his station, especially at the given times of when you see the lights?

I tried that angle. First he does not believe in UFO's. Second he says that although they can see all objects, there are too many objects to do it that way. They filter the contacts to a small set and follow the ones they want, and the computer drops the ones they are not tracking. So he said he might pick up a flight as it leaves New York, and he only sees the flight as it is handed off to him for arrival in Halifax. Planes next to it he does not see unless they are relevant to his responsibility. That is a laymans perception I guess of what he told me.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Have they told you, "Yes. This is our ship. You are looking at us right now."

Or are you just seeing something in the sky and supposing it is them since you tried to contact them an hour earlier?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This...

Originally posted by Morjit
That airfield has been closed to fixed wing aircraft for at least a year. The airport is a about a 30min drive to the NE.

Seems in direct conflict with this....

Originally posted by SoulOrb
There are many planes a night that go over the location. My buddy is a traffic controller in fact there. The plans have landing lights, and usually are 747's, etc., they usually are above 6000 feet.

However the other night one ship came in right across the front on an approaching plane, the pilot had to see that. They were only about 4 miles apart I would say, 20 seconds, the ship blinked out, and he zoomed in.

I am not trying to nitpick here, I am simply looking for clarification as to what the story is on the airport, since I am not in that area (or country for that matter
). I could try and look up the airport info later if need be, but I just don't have the time today.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Here is a link to the location of the airport. Halifax Airport

I live within walking distance to where the OP has his sightings. You can see the planes coming in for landing day and night. However they are at a high altitude and you can clearly see the landing lights. But keep in mind that only a small amount of the total air traffic flies over the city.

I've never seen anything other than planes and helicopters in the night sky over Halifax in 12 years of living here. I would love to go with the OP to see what he is seeing for myself and report back here.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morjit
You can see the planes coming in for landing day and night.

If the airport is closed to “fixed wing” aircraft, then you should not be seeing any planes landing there. That is what I am trying to understand. Aircraft are either "fixed wing" (Planes, Gliders, Ultralights), "rotary wing" (Helicopters), or "lighter then air" (Blimps/Balloons). Do you mean that its closed to commercial traffic, but still open to private, and/or military traffic.

[edit on 5/22/2009 by defcon5]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join