It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
so much,you will soon know it as real..A mind is a very interesting thing..you can create things,and react to them in the way you want..

Ok. Well, what you can consider, is look at this like an experience wrapped around a UFO, instead of say a UFO wrapped around the experience.

Lets say you are a musician. And you go play a gig at a bar. And you play the guitar, and resonate the strings perfectly and make funky sounds, a creativity that exceeds the base possibilities expected at that little bar, you play that baby man, you hum that guitar. You are inspired, sweaty, and you are on such a high, you are floating.

So after the set, all sweaty and inspired and feeling great, you go up to a random person in the audience all inspired, and say, hey, so what did you think of the music?

And they say, "I noticed a spot of dirt on your guitar neck".

That is how I kind of feel right now, some of the people who read this post not only missed the whole point of the video, and they have missed it so bad, there is just no way to know where to start, like where do you start.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84

Originally posted by Redpillblues
But this is nothing but a very over active imagination..If you beleive in something so much,you will soon know it as real..A mind is a very interesting thing..you can create things,and react to them in the way you want..

The corollary to that is that you can DISbelieve things and then not see them. The mind does a lot of work filtering perceptions into something comprehensible.

No kidding Jac84, no kidding. They see an orb, and think, it is a plane coming towards me, the landing lights are hidden.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
wow....you were right. it has nothing to do with ur exact location, it either is meant to be or it isn't. end of story. thank you for helping me a bit. new plain. next step. always another step. but i can admit this. as far as i know. i am fully sane. I felt it tonight, i saw the light. it wasn't a plane. i tryed to show me friends minutes later. no luck. he wasn't ready. like i wasnt for so long. i saw a plane go by soon after. much different. it was no plane. wow. i will admit. i didn't know what to think. but i did at the same time. either wya. thanks again. 1

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
its always funny going back to work after something liek this. its comforting how easy it really is to adjust to this once it happens. almost all doubt is cast. slowly moving there.anyways back to my company and my corona's. yeah im havin a few beers. sue me. i know what i saw.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey Jac84, just got in, went out with my roommate. We went to a new spot, but I like it better due to the obvious now that this location is identified, and they came in literally within 3 minutes, approached from the same direction, as before slowed right up, and did a nice slow pass over. and went out over Purcell's Cove.

The whole pass was about 3 minutes, traffic driving alongside, etc., and this time they followed the highway instead of cross it. It was my roommates second one in the past week, but he did not see once since December 5th.

We could not get a fix on height, I think people are right in that tonight it was maybe 9000 feet, I would say the height of the helicopter.

Beautiful passover, it lit up like the Angel Ship with the rays right out into the haze. Very nice. Very amazing. I can hardly wait to see if they show up tonight for you over there on your side. Not the lowest it has been, but very nice. Good luck!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So how does one tell the diferecne between angelic light ships and satellites then.. serious question

Some lights i spotted passing over tonight.. which i asume are sats

s292.photobucket.com...

BTW Soul.. i am a Believer.. ive seen a flying saucer and many other strange things. i prefer to look for
objects in the daytime. i usually always find something up there to see..

[edit on 23-5-2009 by CosmicTraveler]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

At night? Look for a bright flash, or series of flashes. Often times out of the flash, you will see an object zip off quickly out of it.

Daytime sightings are INCREDIBLE.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

At night? Look for a bright flash, or series of flashes. Often times out of the flash, you will see an object zip off quickly out of it.

Wow you see the flashes too.. i see them quite regular.. just puzzling to me what they are.. very bright flashes like a camera
flash usually between 1-4 flashes i see and thats it.. thanks for mentioning that DimensionalDetective

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
trust me, I dont think its a plane. I have seen too many planes landing to think it is one. As for my senses, i would say that they only need adjusted as to both sides of my brain interpret the same thing. That causes problems with perception. Besides, if someone was not here to fool with both sides, who would.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is a really great thread. It should be linked to your one about how to achieve contact. When I've given sitings even to a friend on skype (and this means its being monitored!) I've had 2 evenings in a row where scout planes flew out back, and the second night a black triangle flew out unabashadly with them. Just take care of your contacts OK. The nordic craft that pinged us over and over last fall from September-November was even chased by a chopper along the mountains, it was flying very slowly with the chopper gaining, then would suddenly blink ahead. They do monitor and with the Dulce papers and things I've read about them shooting at the good guys....

edit to add: to those who think non-terran crafts should be so far advanced as to be untouchable, they don't dare come to close with that kind of technology. They won't use what they're not afraid to lose.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out, mystiq. I didn't see mine for a few weeks because there were a bunch of helicopters around. It was useful from my perspective, however, because one of those helicopters gave me a good pass and I committed to memory what a helicopter actually looks like, and it was nothing like these other things, so that helped.

We just got back after checking out a couple places. We saw a ship or two at a distance a number of times, but they never lit up or got very close. I try not to get greedy.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Jac84]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
So how does one tell the diferecne between angelic light ships and satellites then.. serious question

[edit on 23-5-2009 by CosmicTraveler]

Well first, mine usually approach from one direction, change direction slow down and hover or almost hover over you, and then speed up and blink out. That is a good indication. :-)

Three of us now have see this shape, with radials out from the light, that spike way out, literally they spikes are like swords into the night sky for maybe a hundred feet. They are just not orbs. This is very close depiction.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6227409a0943.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Wow you see the flashes too.. i see them quite regular.. just puzzling to me what they are.. very bright flashes like a camera
flash usually between 1-4 flashes i see and thats it.. thanks for mentioning that DimensionalDetective

That is THEM.

Theorizing what that flash may be, I am leaning towards some sort of dimensional doorway being opened, or the tail end of a wormhole that they are popping out of. The multiple flashes are often times SIGNALING. And that may well be for YOUR benefit if you're putting the thought and focused intent out there.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I've had 2 evenings in a row where scout planes flew out back, and the second night a black triangle flew out unabashadly with them. Just take care of your contacts OK. The
[edit on 23-5-2009 by mystiq]

Hey Mystiq, got your message, I will respond tomorrow. Yeah, I would not have thought this, but for the second time this week a military helicopter flew over minutes after the ship flew over, often from the direction they went, almost like they were back tracing.

Man, I might blink out into light tonight Mystiq, the energies are something fierce here in this area, I am still static from tonights sighting, it is 2am, and I am wide awake.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84
those helicopters gave me a good pass and I committed to memory what a helicopter actually looks like, and it was nothing like these other things, so that helped.
We just got back after checking out a couple places. We saw a ship or two at a distance a number of times, but they never lit up or got very close. I try not to get greedy.

That is funny about the Helicopter. Well I will try to get over and see what we can draw in.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It's amazing, but really, really creepy at the same time. They respond to thought. They can read them. It's a supernatural thing. I don't know how it happens, but it does. This tells me that our thoughts probably do originate from some kind of etheric plane or somehting.

The crazy thing is that I know several close friends who can do this too. I have seen it once with my own eyes. There's a woman who lives by me here in Miami who attracts them all the time after meditating. Here's one of her videos:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Interesting video. She either needs to learn how to hold a camera still, or get a tripod though.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Check out Bob Lazar, and think about how he says a UFO drags itself from point A to B

Then watch this 9 minutes in, on how that field is created.

Then figure that humans with their consciousness can generate this field, and sent those thoughts to a remove point just like point A and B are brought together with this gravity machine.

vids.myspace.com...

So, what am doing, I think is that I create a mini time portal, where my thoughts intersect outside this time and space, and those thoughts are amplified, kind of idea.

That is why more than one person, when I set up an intent, might later walk into a field and they say the feel like entering an energy bubble.

That is what I am going with for now, humans can create their own gravity time and space outside time and space. I was thinking about this all week.

So today my roommate, who has not heard this concept, comes to today. He said last night he had a dream he was at one end of the street and I the other, behind glass. He said to me, I want to see you and I will walk way down there. I said, don't forget how you can do that quickly.

And this is the punch line. He said in my dream, I closed my eyes, and pictured me in front of you and I like zoomed standing up to the new point, I was sucked there. I thougt, eureka, there is my first confirmation I am onto something.

I tried to do it tonight when I was out. I hope I did not set something free energetically because I am having a hard time typing this right now I am being flailed by the energy so much. If you told me I would zip off this reality right now, I would be like, yeah,

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I've seen these flashes before, but only once. I spend some time each night looking at the stars, but the night this happened a few flashes caught my peripheral, so I watched it for about four seconds until it stopped flashing. I dismissed it as an iridium satellite or iridium flare.

It does look like someone is taking a few pictures up in the sky. It flashed three times with half a second in between, then it disappeared, but I got the impression it was at a high altitude, maybe 15,000+ feet?

I was sending out a friendly greeting if there were any around, which I do when I'm stargazing.

[edit on 24/5/09 by dmorgan]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
It does look like someone is taking a few pictures up in the sky. It flashed three times with half a second in between, then it disappeared, but I got the impression it was at a high

One of the problems we have as humans, is perspective. Lets say that these entities float in and out of dimensions, and they can as some people suggest put a small focal point of their existence into this dimension, but stay in theirs, almost like an anchor. And sit there in their dimension, and monitor this dimension. What would they look like to us as they do that?

I mean if they had say a very large ship in their dimension, would that be a large ship in this dimension, with a 10% of it's reality placed here? Or might be simply a spec of light passing through your eyesight, a little speck that people get sometimes in their vision, and they think, what is that, not thinking it is a spaceship in another dimension.

We try to form assertions. Ok, that satellite at 40,000 feet up looks like this, and ok, there is the same size dot, and it must be the same size at at 40,000, or smaller at at 30,000, or really large and almost to the moon. We have all of these relation assertions.

However, we obviously do not know much as a race, these things come and go as they please. How can we draw those conclusions, and use them as a basis for fact.

David Icke I think it was, has a really good suggestion, in that the best spaceship is ourselves, and that is so true. What is it in your, that spark, that gives you the desire to look up. Nurture that desire, that spirit, remember it, recall, and enjoy the things you see, but honestly, those things you see might be actually inside yourself, because as humans we basically right now know very little. We are not overly knowledgeable.

I think these things are really important to trigger the desire. Nurturing the desire is the reality of you, those specs and flashes are not your reality. That is my take on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join