It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84
I'm at the beginning of getting my vibrations up. Any advice at all that you could offer would be most welcome.

They will give you an energy bump. All you do is stand there, ground your feet into the ground, pretend you are reaching out into all 360 directions and anchor yourself into space as if you were anchored in space, and not just earth. And set your intent and say something like this.

"I would like to contact the higher vibrational energies in the area who have my best interests at heart who love me, and I give you permission to show yourselves to me when you wish, and I ask for the unblocking of my DNA process to begin if it has not already, and that is there is any way that you can assist this process in raising my vibration and unblocking of my DNA, please do"

Then think of a warm thought, like holding your GF, and then you thank them for the time they are spending away from the families to work with us, and how much you appreciate their patience with the human condition considering this long history with the planet and that they do not want be here. The keep yourself grounded, let your mind settle and do not force it.

Watch this video to understand the process as I understand it.

And by the way, I am heading out in the next hour or so, if you are a quick drive away from Spryfield, you are welcome to come over to my spot. I will send msn to you.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
at the risk of sounding rude , i have to ask :

what does anyone involved gain from this ?

all i see is a man stood in the dark , staring at a pinprick of light and getting over excited - whats the point of the exercise ?

also what do your " space brothers " get out of it either - they " seem " to turn up - switch on thier external light - hover for a while - then leave

all seems rather pointless to me - unless i am missing something

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just don't get why people believe in these kinds of videos. Any UFO vid "taken" at night can be so easily faked, and a ball of light surrounded by darkness even moreso.

I know people are so anxiously waiting for contact and wanting to believe each and every video that comes out there, but really, come on.

The 2 rules of thought for UFO vids...

1. If it's a night time video with just a ball of light, it's probably fake, or explainable thus not a UFO.
2. And yes I know this video has sound, however, If the video has no sound, it's ALWAYS a fake.
3. If someone claims they can "wish," or "pray" or "ask" them to appear and they do, I mean, must I finish this rule of thought?

No offense to the poster here, but...

Smart is believing half of what you hear, brilliant is knowing which half to believe.

And yes, I know I say "2 rules of thought" and then give 3.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That video about your process is great. It's pretty much exactly what I've been trying to do, and the video itself is something I felt I would have to make if nobody else did. So thanks for that!

To the naysayers--the video of the light is a document, it isn't proof. It's just a few pixels. If you want proof you need to actually go out and apply a technique something like what SoulOrb describes there, or you won't get results. He explains pretty succinctly how disbelievers push away the experience they're denying.

What's the point of it all? If you can't see how the existence of a marvelous living cosmos instead of endless inert empty space changes the game, then you need to take a few steps back, clear your mind, and ask your heart what's going on here.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
all i see is a man stood in the dark , staring at a pinprick of light and getting over excited - whats the point of the exercise ?

Trust me, it is not a pinprick. See that other pic I posted. Now and then, you get that one, and then you know what it is all about!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Smart is believing half of what you hear, brilliant is knowing which half to believe.

And which are you? I assure you there is nothing fake, I have accomplished what I wished, I felt there was one or more out there in Halifax, there is strength in numbers, it is the first mile that is the hardest.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84
To the naysayers--the video of the light is a document, it isn't proof. It's just a few pixels.

Well said Jac84. It is funny how a person is led in a process slowly, and they bring you along step by step.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Oh it seems we experience the same thing

When the nightsky is clean i don't waste the opportunity to connect to my space brothers.
Interesting that you call them space brothers too

Please check my video.
www.youtube.com...
I got this one that proves they're not satellites as people say!!
I ask them to lit up and they do it,as they did to you.
They never disapoint me.
They always show up when i ask them.
Peace

By the way,here's the original video:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ive seen and filmed lots of lights like this.. at first i wondered what they were but have now settled on them being satellites.. the bright
one being the ISS..

heres a vid i took.. in light polluted london.. UK

s292.photobucket.com...

more vids

s292.photobucket.com...

and with the extra solar panels recently added to the ISS it can easily outshine that of an oncoming plane.

snapshot of the ISS i filmed passing over yesterday.. and comparing it to the plane..

i292.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
Ive seen and filmed lots of lights like this.. at first i wondered what they were but have now settled on them being satellites.. the bright
one being the ISS..

heres a vid i took.. in light polluted london.. UK

s292.photobucket.com...

more vids

s292.photobucket.com...

and with the extra solar panels recently added to the ISS it can easily outshine that of an oncoming plane.

snapshot of the ISS i filmed passing over yesterday.. and comparing it to the plane..

i292.photobucket.com...

You can check with heavens above website.
www.heavens-above.com...
Just insert your coordinates and you may have a surprise.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

www.heavens-above.com...

Already checked on the one yesterday and it matched perfectly
with the predicted pass of the ISS.. same time abouts and from west to southwest...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just want to thank you for sharing your experience and I think you did a great job with the video in capturing that experience.

I feel it is sad we have debunkers seeking to tear your video to pieces, as if they feel personally agrudged at the shaky unfocused picture quality. One guy accused you of filming lampposts (from his screenshot, he obviously wasn't looking at the hi-def version full screen, and then it turned out he didn't even have audio!). Another person thought you were trying to pull the wool over His eyes by purposefully trying to zoom back and film out of focus! It really does bring out the mean-spirited nature of the debunkers on here. The point wasn't to offer any 'proof'; the point is to simply share a really cool experience and I'm really glad you did that.

I was excited for you and I thank you for uploading the video. I also applaud you for dealing with the mean-natured questions with aplomb!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I've seen ufo's like the ones in the video. I haven't read everyone's post yet but I just had mention that I've seen something similar like this in the sky. I must mention too that I thought flying bats were U.F.Os too and my friends had a good laugh because I got excited.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I haven't given up. If I had I wouldn't be here "insulting" people and having ignoranceofobia..

My vibrations are okay. I'm compassionate enough. What I do or say on the internet has nothing to do with my real life. There's no point in taking these feelings offline.
I do think out of the box. Just because I don't take your video or any other video similar to yours as solid proof of alien life doesn't mean that I don't have an open mind or don't think out of the box. For me proof has to be something you can't debunk (unexplained misteries don't count).
You say your in "contact" with them but you can't prove it. So couldn't that Goodchild or whatever her name was - the woman who predicted GFL ships coming to earth. It never happened but the amount of people who believed her..

Those people were ignorant before but they took one step further and went above ignorance.

Since you mentioned wasting precious electrons or whatnot then why post a video which proves nothing at all?

You could try making another video with a tripod or an improvised tripod. And film some background to so that people can compare the "starship's" movement relative to the background. In your current vid we can't tell if it is moving or not.

reply to post by RiotComing

If it's not here for proof then shouldn't it be posted somewhere else? Didn't we have a personal experiences related sub-forum here?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Oh it seems we experience the same thing

When the nightsky is clean i don't waste the opportunity to connect to my space brothers.
Interesting that you call them space brothers too

[edit on 22-5-2009 by upnorthtrip]

This is a great thing about this board, connecting with those in a fringe, and your fringe is you have been, or your girlfriend, noticed. You or both are in contact, sounds to me at the stage of saying hello, and getting to know each other. Keep it up, maybe watch some of my other videos and let me know if you would like to know something about my experience, and I will do up a video for you. Help wake up portugal.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Thanks for your replies. I don't understand why people are trying to debunk this. Theres NOTHING to debunk. It always helps to see what the OP is trying to accomplish by posting the thread before replying. I can understand why people would be against these ideas of yours. They are so against everything we have ever known that it puts us out of our comfort zone. But that is really the only way to progress in life. So ignore the naysayers, you have my support and I look forward to trying your process.

Also, I've been thinking about this all day. Why do you call them extra-terrestrials? To remain open minded, you really can't fixate on anything. It sounds like your communicating with beings or entities from other dimensions, if there even are such things. But defy ignorance is the motto here and I believe until you have absolute proof, you know nothing. Keep communicating with these entities and perhaps they will someday reveal their true nature to you.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by ledhead]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler

www.heavens-above.com...
Already checked on the one yesterday and it matched perfectly
with the predicted pass of the ISS.. same time abouts and from west to southwest...

SNIP
I just realised and was half asleep and thought that a person was saying for me to check the ISS, but I will leave it because I think it has some important points. Sorry about the confusion

I know the ISS when I see it. This light might look like the ISS because of the dot size, however my camera is not capable of picking up that small amount of light from the ISS, nor does the ISS make an arc and come in one angle and change direction and go over a road, and I see the ISS pass over all the time.

However I guess you need it to be the ISS, which seems to be the fall guy for just about everything when someone does not wish to believe, so carry on, if it serves your reality to think that you are so much more smarter than I that you would not mistake the ISS, and I would, and that basically uninformed and not aware of heavens above which I use to track Iridium flares, and assumed right away that is all it was, well you go right ahead and live in that reality so you can feel better, that is why I am here to help support your false reality.

However if you might not actually be smarter than me, and I might be informed, and I might recognise a satellite or ISS in one path instead of a light ship a few thousand feet from me, and that it is a light ship or ET under intelligent control which knows my thought pattern, well now you have a problem right?

And that is because you are not in the loop, and you have not been chosen to know their existence, and so then you have to possibly accept that is there are some problems happening, you, and your loved ones, will be out of the loop from your closed mindedness and ignorance and thinking you are the only smart on out there.

So if your ignorance serves you and your family and you are happy with your little reality that I am so stupid to mistake the ISS for a light ship, well honestly, carry on, I see many stupid ignorant people on this planet, and you can partner with that group if you wish.

However if things heat up, and you running around like a chicken with your head cut off because you all the sudden are faced with realities people like me are trying to bring to your closed minded attention, it is to late to learn what is up then. This is crap or get off the potty time, and that is what I am trying to get out there, this is not the time for complacency.

At least I am trying to learn, so I can be of a use to the people I love and to strangers like you. However all I can see so far is that you are condescending in thinking I am so stupid, have fun with your reality there, hope your family loves you for it.

Now To the suggestion, which is really a waste of time disinformation person.

HEAVENS ABOVE
21 May 0.6 00:09:08 10 WNW 00:09:32 13 WNW 00:09:32 13 WNW
21 May -0.1 21:24:26 10 NW 21:26:49 22 N 21:29:13 10 ENE
21 May -2.3 22:59:33e. 10 WNW 23:02:29 72 NNE 23:02:30 72 NE

Three passes that day. Only one with a positive magnitude, 9:08 AM AST. Forgot to check the magnitude? The one at 9:24:26 was 1 hour 10 minutes before I started filming, and the other was 4 minutes after I stopped from the opposite direction NNE, this object approach from the WWN, but regardless it is very faint, I cannot video anything that faint.

Maybe, just maybe, it is what it is.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledhead
reply to post by SoulOrb

Also, I've been thinking about this all day. Why do you call them extra-terrestrials? To remain open minded, you really can't fixate on anything. It sounds like your communicating
[edit on 5/23/2009 by ledhead]

Mostly because I sense that they are, it was in my original call I sent out last year, the wording I used. This wording stuff does not matter. Acceptance is what matters. People need to start inviting their presence to start the uncloaking, no matter the name or source.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I just want to thank you for sharing your experience and I think you did a great job with the video in capturing that experience. I was excited for you and I thank you for uploading the video. I also applaud you for dealing with the mean-natured questions with aplomb!

Thank you so much for seeing that, I think that it might be because people are just operating in such a analytical mode they do not understand that I was trying to document my experience and process, not prove the presence of a UFO, to illustrate how easy it is, and show it is not a controlled environment.

Grab my camera, out to a local roadway with cars wizzing by, in a major dense area, and 9 minutes later have a sighting, what, that is screwed they think, no way.

Maybe what scares people is just that. They are out in the country and they do not have the safety of the cars, and lights, and other houses, and they are thinking, oh my god, if this guy is for real and this happens in that environment, and then they are checking out the windows unable to sleep, so they just cannot accept the possibilities of this video, the experience of the video.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

That is a stationary object, mine was moving in an arc and changed direction, however in that video what is the light passing through your scene from upper left to lower left at 11 seconds in?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join