It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I know! Soooooo disappointing! it's dumb a@@es like this guy who ruin what might be real accounts of sightings. Way to give the skeptics more ammunition, damn d-bag!

link   
reply to post by baseball101

so really? it's a hack huh?

LOL...

that's really too bad..

i knew it sounded too good to be true...

link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

And nope, just got the text message back, asking WTF?

LOL

link   
Well, it was sort of cool to see what it would be like to view it on a reputable news site, an event of that sort of epic significance.

Once in a while I dream that I'm carrying around a suitcase packed full of $100 bills. Such a great feeling in that dream. Then I wake up, and think, oh well. I'll never have that much money.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Now if it really happens I will be even more skeptical. Someone was just yanking our chain.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They just released a new photo I don't think that's North Dakota though?

Oh wait that's me on vacation never mind!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
one day, guys, one day!

it can't be too far off now, that we'll have contact...

at least some have an idea on how we'd react to an actual landing now...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Ya as I said on page 3.. I called several local businesses and all confirmed that nothing happened and it was a hoax. In a town that small if that had happened everyone would know about it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks alot buddy, im here in bed cant laugh cause of my broken ankle..when i laugh it hurts so ill use the e-laugh mode now

P.S. I have the html page saved if the owner needs it , just u2u me and ill upload to rapidshare.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3krostatic

Originally posted by Bombeni
so when aliens start landing and hanging out with you, be prepared to come face to face with mothman, owlman, bigfoot, jersey devil, etc etc etc. Because they too are aliens/demons, disguised in ways they know would frighten humans the most. This is what they do when THEY are bored.

What makes you so sure?
Go ahead and try to explain something that is unexplained. Share your vast amount of completely credible and accurate knowledge on the subject, since you seem to be so sure.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by N3krostatic]

Well what genre/category would you like to place mothman, owlman, bigfoot, the jersey devil, etc etc in? Most everyone here probably agrees that with the vast amount of accounts of frightening, urban-type creatures, they must exist. But no evidence has ever been found, which leads to the strong possiblity they are aliens---here and gone in the blink of an eye. I mean of COURSE they are aliens, not of this earth. People have seen some pretty damn ugly things in these space ship encounters too, often similar to creatures seen not arriving in space ships. Personally, I can wait. But whatever floats your boats.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

haha the town's business's and newspaper has to be freaking out from the influx of out of town interest in their town ...

link   
How'd the OP run across this blog entry?

link   
My jaw is in my lap... I can't wait to see what comes of this!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

hahha

that was the funniest "text convo" i have ever had in my life..

"Hey dude, heard aliens landed in webster"

-"WTF"

"Oh, nevermind"

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thats site must have afew hundred thousand unique hits by now..loooooool.

I can imagine his isp...um hello, we need to increase the cost of hosting due to exceeding bandwidth.....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

indeed. the only thing that caught me off guard is that the only thing I asked the first guy was if anything strange or unusual had happened within the past few days and he asked me like a UFO? I said yes.. he said no.

Now I have to say.. although others shared his denial... that response made me wonder.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I bet those guys in Webster are rolling over the phone calls we gave them. I think I might call just to see how they respond
let me find my recorder..

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Conspiracy-Theorist asks: Who benefits?

Answer: The South Dakota Tourism Board.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well it was kinda funny while it lasted. Buisnessweek pulled the blog down right now. Im not sure if you guys tried to search for it but it spread like fire thorugh different forums and sites.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
I bet those guys in Webster are rolling over the phone calls we gave them. I think I might call just to see how they respond
let me find my recorder..

OMG what would be even funnier is to call the local police station and pretend you're a high up General and tell him to put this station on full alert.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join