It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by goobledeygok
Most likely a BullShiaate Red Herring...but rightfully so in the amount of "Unwanted" abductions of late by the "Greys" and "Reptillians"...and remember...the Mods are only "Human"...so they will ban you if you mention "Healing Methodologies" that are beyond their scope of understanding...

Always remember...the "Greys" are simply androgynous "Instruments"...non-sentient beings afforded to abduct and experiment via the "Reptillian" Race that has been here long before us...and is currently in with the "Illuminati"...whoops..I hear the MIB at my door again...of course I hold off until I see them shapeshift in my "Peephole"...Sarcastic...????....NOT IN THE LEAST...do not trust the "GREYS" or "REPTILLIANS"....PERIOD...they are not our friends...if you see one...move in the opposite direction as soon as possible...and let those in your trail get picked up for "Loitering" so to speak...
f I get an "Off Topic" on this...I am going to go mad and do myself in...

Best wishes to all...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Most likely a BullShiaate Red Herring...but rightfully so in the amount of "Unwanted" abductions of late by the "Greys" and "Reptillians"...and remember...the Mods are only "Human"...so they will ban you if you mention "Healing Methodologies" that are beyond their scope of understanding...

Always remember...the "Greys" are simply androgynous "Instruments"...non-sentient beings afforded to abduct and experiment via the "Reptillian" Race that has been here long before us...and is currently in with the "Illuminati"...whoops..I hear the MIB at my door again...of course I hold off until I see them shapeshift in my "Peephole"...Sarcastic...????....NOT IN THE LEAST...do not trust the "GREYS" or "REPTILLIANS"....PERIOD...they are not our friends...if you see one...move in the opposite direction as soon as possible...and let those in your trail get picked up for "Loitering" so to speak...

If I get an "Off Topic" on this...I am going to go mad and do myself in...

Best wishes to all...

Opps! Sorry about that boo boo post!

Actually the greys aren't against us really. They are the ones who created us, so although they are kinda on the NWO's side, they really don't want to harm us. The dracs/reptilians are also working for the NWO bunch. But behind it all is the illuminati/aka NWO aka neo-zionists aka ex-high priests of israel. Now that is the group to steer clear of. They are the ones trying their darnest to take us humans over and turn us into their slaves and torture toys.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If I get an "Off Topic" on this...I am going to go mad and do myself in...

Best wishes to all...

Actually some of us are grateful for any and all involvement with non-terrans including the greys. Greys are fully sentient, even the ones that are bots, have souls, and feelings. Though so psi they are highly compartmentalized. They even have a testostorone feel to the males, ie. don't believe their all that androgenous either. Lots of myths around them and disinfo. When these do show up, we'll get a choice between nwo and freedom.

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join