It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A news article just got posted up on BusinessWeek.com!!!!!!!

Article link: www.businessweek.com...

A shocking revelation in the science world has been made today as we are getting reports saying an Alien spacecraft has landed in the small city of Webster, South Dakota.

Hundreds crowded a parking lot at busy factory outlet as a spherical craft descended from clear skies and made it’s landing on U.S. soil. Witnesses say power within a mile had gone out. Hand held devices, cameras and even vehicles stopped working before the craft made its landing, therefore, many witnesses could not take photographs of the craft.

The craft along with the crowd was in silence. Many people ran away in fear before the craft even landed. After a short while of watching the craft, witnesses say a part of the door on the lower portion opened up and a ramp came extended out to the ground. Two creatures, approximately 4 feet tall with large heads, large eyes, no noses and a slip for mouth, as described by witnesses, walked down the ramp and onto Earth grounds. The beings were said to have matched the descriptions of an extra-terrestrial species we call “Greys”.

“We felt a sense of relief”, said witness, Rob Chan. “We were scared, but we couldn’t move. It was an astonishing site. It felt as if they were trying to communicate with us but we just couldn’t understand.”

The beings walked back into the craft as the ramp closed back up behind them and after a few tense moments of waiting, the spaceship silently ascended upwards, moved towards the nearby lake and shot into the sky and that is when it disappeared. It was only a short while after when hand held devices and phones started working again. People started taking pictures of the sky hoping the craft would come back (seen in the picture).

The fire department and police were called to the scene but could not do anything about what had just happened. Military officials were notified of the incident and the area is being cleared and the area is being tested for possible radioactivity.

More as it comes in…

big break!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BeautifulLife

I cannot believe it! I am looking at the site to see whether or not it is a hoax. What? Speechless if it is true.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hooray for the BusinessWeek Media Blog!

What a scoop over CNN, Fox, AP, and all the other media outlets!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

I cannot believe it! I am looking at the site to see whether or not it is a hoax. What? Speechless if it is true.

Yeah this seems really weird. LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if the site was hacked. This would be ALL OVER mainstream news. It just happens to be in the innovation section of business week?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
WHATTTT?? this is wild, like this is a legit site. Why has no other MSM picked this up?? I am floored

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I always said if it ever happens it would happen in South Dakota. Things will never be the same again.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why pick that town and not my backyard?? i would have had a camera ready or atleast my crappy phone cam. Is there any pics that were taken? i didnt see any on that site? Nobody had a cam available?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is amazing if true, somebody needs to get down there and interviewing people asap. Its a good argument for disposable cameras too.
Im not getting to excited just yet though.

link   
It's a blog, so I wouldn't get too excited.

Peace

link   
LOL so the took a photo of the crowd but not the ufo

link   
Yeeeeah... it landed and everyone's cameras mysteriously stopped working. Uh huh...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

have to agree, it's a prank or hack. Has to be. I so wish I'm wrong. can't yet find any mention elsewhere.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Something just does not feel right about this.
There is no reference to where he got this information to post in his blog (this is what it is, a blog on this news site).

He says there was police reports and all those people - yet no media is reporting it? Something this big would not be ignored by the media IMO.

link   
WOW. I knew it was only a matter of time before the MSM had to face the reality. Full disclosure is only a short time away. The sightings are too numerous to let it go as lunacy. I saw one myself last year.

link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

seriously, I guess some have nothing better to do.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Blossom Goodchild was right! I jest.

From the look of that picture featured at the link, it looks like a lot of witnesses. Doesn't any blog or twitter themselves in South Dakota? If there is no more noise on this, then I must say businessweek was hacked.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
People teh reason that they couldnt use their phones was cause teh article said that all power to devices went out when the ship came. SO they couldnt use their phones or cameras.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A search proved out that this is a stand alone story, as of yet. Would be grand if this turns out to be real....wouldn't it?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i cant wait to hear more about this .. i wonder if people in south D. will be giving eye witness interviews. cant wait to see more is there anyone from where this happened that witnessed this?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Not only a blog, but rife with grammar mistakes and typos.

AND, where are the 911 calls???

EDIT for ConspiracySquid....we're talking SD here. Someone would have a landline to call this in.

[edit on 5/13/0909 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join