It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
*update the first printing of my book "The Battle of Webster" is **SOLD OUT** please stop messaging me! And to those first 500, you will get the choice of t-shirt or a director's cut DVD with never before seen footage. First come first serve.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Did anyone happen to notice the forum this is in #HOAX#? The narrative of the OP did not carry the conviction of someone actually reporting an alien landing.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Has anyone else read the other posts the OP has made?

There's many similarities between that story and the way that OP typed out one of his "encounters".

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
*update the first printing of my book "The Battle of Webster" is **SOLD OUT** please stop messaging me! And to those first 500, you will get the choice of t-shirt or a director's cut DVD with never before seen footage. First come first serve.

How have you managed to get PM's when you have only been here a few days?

No one has messaged you at all, stop telling porkeys!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi All,
This is my first post. Anyways, someone supposedly hacked into the servers to leave that hoax message..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Ya this had been all over world news... I`ll hope there will be some more coming in on this. I think its fake

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well back from work called around and talked to my staff.

No one knows or has heard anything about it. I do have someone there who was suppose to talk to a few people she knew last night so I'll see what she says tonight but sense she heard nothing about it she's pretty sure it's a hoax.

I hate to say it but the folks I talked to last night, if this did happen they would know about it and I would have been text'd about it considering I got about 200 texts when Ozzy and Sharron Osborne showed up and passed through Yankton SD, I think I would have had a lot more than this if this did occur no doubt.

I'll see what my co-worker has to say about it tonight but at this point it looks like a complete hoax. Unless there were no witnesses (then there would be no story to begin with) I would know by now. None of them even heard the story much less know anyone who might have seen anything.

I say complete hoax, chances are by some kiddy hacker.

Edit: lol just posted before reading it all looks like it was a hack.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I went to a Webster newspaper site and didn't see anything regarding UFO's. I hope this is true but am still wondering I'm going too need more info.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I used the link attached and couldnt find the article... weird. In my opinion, its not that unbelievable that the event hasnt gone huge all over the world through big media, if its true i guess it wouldnt get widespread.
I live in Spain, do you know how many UFO sightings/news ocurred in Mexico or in the US, appear in our daily news? NONE. We are living compartimented censorship guys. The really important stuff like this wont overpass these corrupt media. I hope to hear more from the case and their witnesses. someone call UFO hunters...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is pretty much a hoax people.
I have been to all the Intergalactic Community Abductors Organizations for Reform Now, or ICAORN, in which this event was not approved nor even discussed. Thus it is a hoax. We would never use dead aliens to enhance our abduction numbers!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
The thing that I find most odd is all the people who want aliens to come. Are you really that bored with your lives?? What do you think all the creatures are that have been seen by thousands --- they are aliens, so when aliens start landing and hanging out with you, be prepared to come face to face with mothman, owlman, bigfoot, jersey devil, etc etc etc. Because they too are aliens/demons, disguised in ways they know would frighten humans the most. This is what they do when THEY are bored.

Lol ... do you truly believe that they do that to purposefully frighten us, because they're bored ? .. oh man..

I suppose it's exactly like when we carefully study and document animals when we're bored... to frighten them! ... "Woohoo lets go frighten some squirells today George" "yee haaww!"

>,<

meh

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
14 pages and still moving? I am honestly astounded. I mean I understand the deep bread desire of some to believe just about anything in this forum but this borders on myopic obsession.

Do any of you realize that the real science is happening above our heads right now with the Hubble Space telescope? whoa!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
How....no, why is this thread still going?

I should post a topic like this so I can be in the 250/250/250 club.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Actually my friend Bigfoot just might be Cain. He was marked and could not bear the shame. That might be why Bigfoot hides in the mountains. I would not like to be the one to kill Bigfoot.

Anyway has anyone maybe though that they indeed did land and maybe their technology really does make cameras not work? I tried photographing a black helicopter and it seemed to do that too so I could only get them from far away.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am:
1) Disappointed..not only in the fact that it is a hoax, but the point of contention that WHEN it does finally happen there will be so many "boy that cried wolf" stories that no one will believe it has happened...

2) Amazed at the number of people that don't, won't and just outright refuse to READ threads in their entirety before they post... this was labeled a hoax YESTERDAY...and to reiterate a prior post there are truly important stories happening as we speak...

Rant off...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We still have people asking whether or not this is true? Does anyone READ before they post?

Mods, come on...do a better job with pointing out straight up that this is a hoax. Then we can have a clear debate about the what's, the why's and the how's.

Sheesh.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

The line I made about urban creatures scaring us when they are bored is not the point, I have no real idea of why they do what they do, obviously.

But there are correlations between ufo's and urban creatures, lots of them. When mothman was making his rounds, there had been a rash of ufo sighting just prior to his first appearance and during the year that he caused so much havoc. When the mothman seemed to go away, so did the ufo sightings.

And take into consideration the creatures that have been seen on ufo's. The two guys in Louisiana saw a thing with 3 carrot-like noses or whatever, and thick grey skin. The people in Kentucky saw ugly little creatures that did somersaults. That is just a sampling. It's not proof of anything you are free to believe that ufo's are going to deliver the brotherhood of man. I was just sharing my thoughts, is that alright?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Surprise, surprise. The article got pulled.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I knew it said hoax before I posted. We do know the government likes to screw with anyone onto their agenda. They might have shut them up. Look what they did to Roswell. They shut them up.

Or it might be a hoax. I don't think the news media would report that at all unless it was labeled a hoax, otherwise people might freak out on a mass scale.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I knew it said hoax before I posted. We do know the government likes to screw with anyone onto their agenda. They might have shut them up. Look what they did to Roswell. They shut them up.

Or it might be a hoax. I don't think the news media would report that at all unless it was labeled a hoax, otherwise people might freak out on a mass scale.

Totally agree.

I wonder if the story had the name of the reporter that wrote the article. Did somebody get a name before the story got pulled??

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join