It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Story is now deleted.

Sorry for no more text to forfill quota.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Yes, I can just imagine that conversation.

Umm, yes, hello, you don't know me, but I was wondering if you had any UFO or alien sightings in your town today?

Yes, I am being serious.

No, I am not drunk or on drugs.

NO, I am not your brother's cousin's nephew.

ROFL

link   
Why would that person at Business Week have posted this story? Are there any possible repurcussions he could endure?

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Bombeni]

link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Believe me, if a UFO landed in webster, there is a good chance no one would see it lol, I think there is about 100 acres of farm for every 1 person

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's 404'd now, although I did see it. The photo of everyone staring out at water was a give away though.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Why would that person at Business Week have posted this story? Are there any possible repurcussions he could endure?

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Bombeni]

Maybe he was performing an experiment like that wikipedia story the other day about the quote from the dead guy and they wanted to see what kinda reaction they would get...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Another thing that just doesn't make ANY sense, in the article, it shows a crowd APPARENTLY watching this UFO event.

Why didn't the photographer take a picture of the UFO instead of the crowd?

Kinda strange!

Whatever was going on, apparently the crowd was more interesting than the "event"!

Not something you would expect if an alien spacecraft was landing.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey, look what it did for an otherwise obscure small town named Roswell.

Dang. Now I gotta beg my wife to let me move back in and take back all those nasty things I said to my boss.

Reminds me of the time I thought I'd won the lottery.

KK

[edit on 13-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Foiled again. Oh well. The sun will come up tomorrow. Just because I see a hoax a day does not dwindle my spirits any. One day. One day.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Just to contribute, I googled the name of the of the poster (Mark Sable) shown in the link and if it is the same person....well- It appears that he works for Image Comics???????

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If they went to that extent at least have a serious picture like the one below

paranormal.about.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
It's 404'd now, although I did see it. The photo of everyone staring out at water was a give away though.

I saved the page. Trust me, ATS will never forget it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
this site has moved from 95% bull# to 99% bull#.

2nd line

3rd line

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
LOL...CLEEEEEEARLY a hoax people...come on now!!!!

link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

The article seems to have dissapeared? What s going on.

link   
The story was originally from May 1st... Today's the 13th... I'd say it's definitely a HOAX... Maybe one of the mods should jump on board and correct that?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Damn, the article disappeared before I had a chance to do an image search on the image. If anyone has the actual picture from the article available, please post it! I want to see if it exists anywhere else on the web for any other (legit) stories or events.

link   
If you would like to view the html page just download the saved image from the link below

rapidshare.com...

link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Remember guys...even if this is a fake...which it most likely is...its a good thing to get excited about the possibility. It means we`re open for that possibility.

I disagree. It's better to first get facts, then get excited.

The first clue that this was a hoax was that cameras stopped working. People have been photographing and taking video of UFO's for decades. This automatically should raise suspicions to the authenticity of the claim, not breed excitement. The spelling errors caught my attention right after that, which by itself might not mean much but in the course of the story it adds to the likeliness of it being a hoax.

It is much better to approach these things in a calm and rational manner, then if it were to even pan out to be a real event - PARTY TIME!

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Estharik
I bet those guys in Webster are rolling over the phone calls we gave them. I think I might call just to see how they respond
let me find my recorder..

OMG what would be even funnier is to call the local police station and pretend you're a high up General and tell him to put this station on full alert.

OMG.. don't give me ideas like that. I'll get stuck on it and possibly go through with it after I have a few drinks thinking it'll be so funny. I don't need federal agents showing up here saying I just caught a charge for impersonating a military officer.

very...very good idea though

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join