It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's fake! a hacker did it! the only poster on the blog's name is Jon Fine ...

Look at the top of the page the FineOnMedia Banner, the description in the upper right!, and the fact that all the other blog post's were by Jon Fine! connect the dots

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The thing that I find most odd is all the people who want aliens to come. Are you really that bored with your lives?? What do you think all the creatures are that have been seen by thousands --- they are aliens, so when aliens start landing and hanging out with you, be prepared to come face to face with mothman, owlman, bigfoot, jersey devil, etc etc etc. Because they too are aliens/demons, disguised in ways they know would frighten humans the most. This is what they do when THEY are bored.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by Nightchild

Strange, how 60 years ago people were scared to death of the thought of aliens landing (ref. Orson Wells spoof on radio, War of The Worlds) and today people are literally begging for them to land.

What's up with that?

People are generally scared for everything unknown. However, the concept of Alien Visitors is not that unknown anymore and it is time to move to the next level. People have been scared to death for alot of silly reasons, for instance about living next to a black person, or a Gay person, or a trannie or whatever.

Might aswell say hello to the neighbours and shake hand. It is only polite after all this time. And after all, these neighbours are not even new to the area.

But from everything I know, well most of it, aliens are not the type to shake hands and grill hamburgers with. Most of the accounts with aliens have been very frightening.

A noticeable portion of the accounts have, yes. However, not most of them. For instance, the Nordian or Aryan type of ET's are generally very polite and even nice and people seldomly have bad experiences from them.
Good and Bad people are everywhere, and the Visitors are, after all, people to; both good and bad.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Oh well.. That was fun for about 2 min.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I got to agree.

When I go to the site a different way to this point I get the meant to be page.

www.businessweek.com...

No aliens there.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I tried posting to the blog and got the same error. I just lambasted him on twitter.
oh ya. I let him have it

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So is anyone writing to the editor/owner of businessweekly to get to the bottom about what just happened. Im pretty sure many saved the page as well, to prove it was really there. If its a hacker, will they say this? Otherwise why make it dissapear so quickly?

link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

i wasn't trying to dampen anyone's parade, i wished probably as much as you did that this was true.

link   
I am not seeing anything on MSNBC or the local news (www.thenewscity.com...)

I too had the same problem as Mystic trying to post a comment. I am calling HOAX on this one.

LOL, when I first saw this up in the hot thread section I though that this was it, they have landed at the White House, I had a sense of relief and caution. But oh well, another hoax.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The only visible license plate in the photo isn't even a South Dakota License plate.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

so when aliens start landing and hanging out with you, be prepared to come face to face with mothman, owlman, bigfoot, jersey devil, etc etc etc. Because they too are aliens/demons, disguised in ways they know would frighten humans the most. This is what they do when THEY are bored.

What makes you so sure?
Go ahead and try to explain something that is unexplained. Share your vast amount of completely credible and accurate knowledge on the subject, since you seem to be so sure.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I called and spoke with the Police Dept. and the Local Newspaper in Webster, South Dakota. No one there had any knowledge of the events described in BusinessWeek's story.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

You did not rain on my parade. I found it amusing but its hardly something id miss work over . If it ever did happen id continue my day as usual.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Okay, i guess the next site that should have a similar post should be on www.nasa.gov Would'nt that create a world wide panic, im sure ill earn afew hundred stars

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I emailed the editor, awaiting a reply.

I am interested to see if they knew about this first, or if the ATS community did a better job keeping tabs on their site than they did.

Good job OP, for bringing this to ATS before the page got pulled. Interesting little episode, regardless.

I think we can safely assume that when/if the real thing happens, we won't be hearing about it from businessweek's blog first.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I am not seeing anything on MSNBC or the local news (www.thenewscity.com...)

Nothing on Comedy Central either.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

LOL

I have friends in webster, sd.. i used to live about 200 miles from there.. ill let you know.. havent heard anything hahah

link   
CHICAGO
One Prudential Plaza
Suite 2900
130 E. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60601-6213
312-233-7946

That is the closest editorial office to South Dakota. BTW, nothing on CNN or FOX either.

link   
If you goto this site it shows no other matching images are out there.

tineye.com...

but is that conclusive?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone else got to this, unless the OP put this thing up themselves. You can't get to the aliens and bungaloo, going through the website normally, only when you visit their link.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join