It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alien Spaceship Lands! Hundreds of Witnesses!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Could you peek at the saved page and make sure I googled the right name? I went back to double check but, obviously you know that it's no longer there. Was it Mark Sable? Thanks

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
From John A Byrne the editor in chief of businessweek said on twitter

"The wonders of technology: Someone hacked into one of our blogs and published a post on a purported alien landing. We're investigating."

[edit on 13-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

lmao that is evil but funny. Don't tempt me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Casiopia

Yes it was Mark Sable.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
BusinessWeek.com's editor's twitter.

# The wonders of technology: Someone hacked into one of our blogs and published a post on a purported alien landing. We're investigating.30 minutes ago from web

-m0r

EDIT: www.businessweek.com... ives/2009/05/alien_spaceship.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" target="_blank" class="postlink">Here's the cached page of the original from Google

[edit on 13/5/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
At least we got to see how quick ATS members are to post breaking news(even though this was a hoax). Looks like ATS is on top of its' game.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

You have to have a sense of humor about it all....I bet their day got a whole lot more interesting after getting calls about landing aliens.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Someone call NORAD asking for information about a ufo landing and send them this upload link of the html file and see if they scramble fighters all over U.S. airspace

The link provides the hacked page saved as png file format. enjoy the laughs.

rapidshare.com...

link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c69e8ececc93.jpg[/atsimg]

picture from the page

link   
Moderator-Note: This thread was moved to the HOAX Forum for now.

In the event of mass-invasion and panic, we will move the thread back to the UFOs Forum.

link   
Webster, SD? For real?? LMAO of all the places.. Webster?! Trying hard to stop laughing really.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Looks like a hack to me. While I read the article a few minutes a go, the link is no longer working. The picture was a little dubious too. Still, quite charming in it's own way.

- How was your trip to outlet dear?

- Just fine. I got some new shoes and ET endorsed my parking.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Looks like they've already taken the page down. Interesting, remember the press and Roswell? One moment they say a UFO has crashed then all of a sudden...nothing. In the end its a weather balloon. Wonder what they will say about this tomorrow.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey check this page out maybe Mark Sable was trying to prove a point or something with this spoof. ??? Maybe to give attention to his being detained and questioned at the airport this weekend about his comic. ??

or maybe coincidence.?

[edit on 13-5-2009 by anyone]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Originally posted by rightuos
It's 404'd now, although I did see it. The photo of everyone staring out at water was a give away though.

I saved the page. Trust me, ATS will never forget it.

And how did you think ATS will never forget this one? ATS members did a very swift investigation, and I think the ones who phoned, and contacted people in that town, and wrote the editor, along with blasting him on twitters are to be commended.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Cool, the people had time to run and get their lawn chairs and set up for the event. Looks like a car show type of setting.

I guess we should all keep a couple spare lawn chairs in our cars for when they land. We can have some lemonade, some party sandwiches, and a game of horshoes. Just don't worry about bringing your cameras, no one will believe you anyway

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In the event of mass-invasion and panic, we will move the thread back to the UFOs Forum.

Okay
Just make sure you do it quick-like.

LOL....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

And how did you think ATS will never forget this one? ATS members did a very swift investigation, and I think the ones who phoned, and contacted people in that town, and wrote the editor, along with blasting him on twitters are to be commended.

I agree, the effort some members put into ATS is very commendable.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

you all should read his tweets for May 10th.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
im surprised that no one used the old men in black with the red clicky thing that makes people forget what they just saw. maybe thats why they dont look to excited

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join