It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim dentist 'refused to treat female patients unless they wore Islamic dress'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Heres the bottom line in the WEST, women, who represent a 52% majority citizen by age 19, and this gap widens as they grow older, are not going to accept any form of discrimination based on gender, for any reason, belief, religion, ethnic origin of any other citizen or person legally residing withing their country. Not for any reason, especially if politicians wish to sell them out, their largest population of employers, in an attempt to be politically correct, or for the sake of being multicultural, or whatever. Not for any reason whatsoever.
Savey?

[edit on 9-5-2009 by mystiq]

Very well said !!
And a star for you me lady

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well technically if he is a strict Muslim he is NOT allowed to touch those women either. Maybe he has a female dentist partner that works on them?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by DohBama

I assure you, its not going to change. NO MATTER WHAT! For any reason. NOT EVEN MARTIAL LAW OR NWO. Not for the Bidlenburgers, the Rothchild's, the Rockefellers, the Queens Family, the middle east, or an alien invasion.
Savey?

sure, pretend that change is not occurring right before your very eyes.

ignore all the documented steps as they are taken, there is a reason some say the best infidel is an unaware infidel.

hmmm, one might wonder why?

what are you doing to help the rights of women who live in islamic ruled states?

how could it be that they have allowed themselves to be placed in the situation they find themselves in?

i wonder if they ever thought, centuries ago "well, it wont happen to us!"?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Well technically if he is a strict Muslim he is NOT allowed to touch those women either. Maybe he has a female dentist partner that works on them?

Some fiqh of female medical treatment

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

In the situation where a Muslim female is in need of medical treatment, the endeavour should be that she is treated by a female medical doctor, preferably a Muslim. If a female practitioner is:

a) easily available,

b) one is satisfied and content with her medical treatment,

c) there is no other valid legal (shar’i) excuse for not resorting to her treatment,

then in such a case, it would not be permissible to seek the medication of a male doctor, rather, the illness must be treated by a qualified female doctor.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DohBama
In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Doesn't jive with the whole it's ok to kill kids, and other innocents, does it?
Either this statement is a lie or it seems good ole allah is either being misquoted or he's a hypocrite

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi,

Alexander in the Qur'an is a theory that holds that the character of Dhul-Qarnayn, mentioned in the Qur'an, is in fact Alexander the Great. The name Alexander itself is never mentioned in the Qur'an. Dhul-Qarnayn (in Arabic ذو القرنين) is a figure who was well-known in the lore of the early medieval dwellers of the Arabian Peninsula, and is mentioned in the Qur'an, the sacred scripture of Islam. Dhul-Qarnayn is regarded by some Muslims as a prophet. The Qur'an indicates that the people (at least Jewish rabbis), during Muhammad's time, already knew tales of a person of great power by the name of Dhul-Qarnayn.

It is almost universally held, among Western scholars, that the character of Dhul-Qarnayn corresponds to Alexander the Great[citation needed]. The reason for this is that the story of Dhul-Qarnayn as described in the Qur'an follows very closely some passages of the Alexander romance, a thoroughly embellished compilation of Alexander's exploits from Hellenistic and early Christian sources, which underwent numerous expansions and revisions throughout Antiquity and the Middle Ages.

Historically, Muslim scholars have endorsed the identification of Dhul-Qarnayn with the Alexander the Great (see, for example, Tafsir Al-Jalalayn on Qu'ran 18:83 [1]). As Maududi notes:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry to rain on your parade, but hey, life goes on, hopefully with no more theocratic delusional fanaticism.

بصحتك

[edit on 9-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Either this statement is a lie or it seems good ole allah is either being misquoted or he's a hypocrite

your wealth of ignorance is impressive, especially when it comes to a subject you claim to have 'studied'.

i wonder if watching a fluff piece msnbc ran 8 years about ago about islam counts as 'study'?

i'm thinking; not.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

who's parade does this rain on? how is this on topic at all?

and why the arabic reference to one's health?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This thread just goes to prove that the most religious biggots in this world are those of the muslim "faith"

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by DohBama

I assure you, its not going to change. NO MATTER WHAT! For any reason. NOT EVEN MARTIAL LAW OR NWO. Not for the Bidlenburgers, the Rothchild's, the Rockefellers, the Queens Family, the middle east, or an alien invasion.
Savey?

sure, pretend that change is not occurring right before your very eyes.

ignore all the documented steps as they are taken, there is a reason some say the best infidel is an unaware infidel.

hmmm, one might wonder why?

what are you doing to help the rights of women who live in islamic ruled states?

how could it be that they have allowed themselves to be placed in the situation they find themselves in?

i wonder if they ever thought, centuries ago "well, it wont happen to us!"?

I'm not pretending anything. The worst move the cartel will make is taking a stance, which they have deliberately avoided. And no wonder!

Thats the moment their rule ends, the bloodlines are exposed and we'll never tolerate their apologies afterwards.

Women aren't foolish either. I don't know about those UK, but here in Canada, the attempt to allow any form of Sharia Law was met with massive protest, including the muslims communities, and was withdrawn ASAP.
Any attempt to diminish womens rights with regards to dress code would probably be met with a nation wide march of topless women, and I know my own grandmother in her 80s would be there in spirit if her health prevented her.

Edit to add: perhaps those in the UK need to read this thread and take actions: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just say NO!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills
This thread just goes to prove that the most religious biggots in this world are those of the muslim "faith"

it is not their fault, it is made clear in numerous texts by allah himself that believers are superior to non believers.

just one example of many:

Sura (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

again, if we are to accept and embrace multiculturalism, we have to accept it all. tolerance demands this. even cultures who do not tolerate us.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Has everyone forgot

"when in Rome do what the Romans do.."

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiqI'm not pretending anything. The worst move the cartel will make is taking a stance, which they have deliberately avoided. And no wonder!

Thats the moment their rule ends, the bloodlines are exposed and we'll never tolerate their apologies afterwards.

what cartel? i dont understand. how does this apply to islam and women in their culture?

Women aren't foolish either. I don't know about those UK, but here in Canada, the attempt to allow any form of Sharia Law was met with massive protest, including the muslims communities, and was withdrawn ASAP.

canada is not immune, i understand it is a pretty politically correct nation itself. canada embraces multiculturalism, too and has a large muslim population.

Any attempt to diminish womens rights with regards to dress code would probably be met with a nation wide march of topless women, and I know my own grandmother in her 80s would be there in spirit if her health prevented her.

what will happen when a particular ideological sector of your population reaches large enough numbers to change the laws to suit their ends?

how would you in the minority stand in the way of the peoples will?

change in progress:

Hon or Killing in Ottawa
The killer's defense team is arguing that "the alleged 'dishonor' his sister brought upon her family by choosing her own husband was a provocation." Islam in Canada

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
YAAAARRRGHH this is driving me nuts now
first
READ THE ARTICLE

The GDC heard how Butt believed it was his duty to stop Muslim patients committing what he believed was a religious sin.

He made MUSLIM women wear it, not westerners!!! Hes not forcing his religion on ANYONE, the people he wanted to wear the hijib or whatever, were ALREADY Muslims!!!
The way I take this is like, some Catholic (like many of my family) is in Vatican City, at a dentist, with some anti-Jesus tattoo, the dentist says cover up because you're not following YOUR religion! aaaaaaaa think and read things through before you POST people

and jfj123
DohBama is CLEARLY not Muslim hes just posting their viewpoint of why they see certain things the way they do... and he's right, you are ignorant. Try standing in their shoes maybe. DohBama never said they were RIGHT, in fact he posts the exact OPPOSITE, he seems wary of Islams spread actually. So stop assuming everything.
Just because hes defending it does not make him Muslim, or 'extremist' Muslim as you put it, like really, show some respect for your fellow man.

Im gonna go offend The Almighty now by calming down with a nice glass of Scandinavian vodka now.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

If found guilty he should be struck off for religious discrimination, plus misconduct. He has no one to blame but him self.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

your wealth of ignorance is impressive, especially when it comes to a subject you claim to have 'studied'.

i wonder if watching a fluff piece msnbc ran 8 years about ago about islam counts as 'study'?

i'm thinking; not.

More childish insults

awww isn't that cute

You have 2 polar opposite view points. You attempt to tackle that little problem. Instead you choose to insult me again.
Seems as though your brainwashing is very complete

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills

it is not their fault, it is made clear in numerous texts by allah himself that believers are superior to non believers.

just one example of many:

Sura (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

again, if we are to accept and embrace multiculturalism, we have to accept it all. tolerance demands this. even cultures who do not tolerate us.

Here's a good example showing that allah did not write that.
Had he written that, he wouldn't be talking about himself in the third person

And since allah didn't write that, why would anyone trust it? Ah yes, the brainwashing

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
YAAAARRRGHH this is driving me nuts now
first
READ THE ARTICLE

The GDC heard how Butt believed it was his duty to stop Muslim patients committing what he believed was a religious sin.

He made MUSLIM women wear it, not westerners!!! Hes not forcing his religion on ANYONE, the people he wanted to wear the hijib or whatever, were ALREADY Muslims!!!
The way I take this is like, some Catholic (like many of my family) is in Vatican City, at a dentist, with some anti-Jesus tattoo, the dentist says cover up because you're not following YOUR religion! aaaaaaaa think and read things through before you POST people

It's irrelevant. The dentist chose to be part of a government program which doesn't allow him this discrimination.

and jfj123
DohBama is CLEARLY not Muslim hes just posting their viewpoint of why they see certain things the way they do... and he's right, you are ignorant.

Read between the lines. His posts show his admiration for the extremist view point.
And now we have childish insults from another

Obviously you need to take your own advice. THINK AND READ THINGS BEFORE YOU POST.

Try standing in their shoes maybe. DohBama never said they were RIGHT, in fact he posts the exact OPPOSITE, he seems wary of Islams spread actually. So stop assuming everything.

He really seems to enjoy defending their rights for someone who doesn't agree with them.

just because hes defending it does not make him Muslim, or 'extremist' Muslim as you put it, like really, show some respect for your fellow man.

I'll tell you what, when both of you show me some respect, I'll be more then happy to. Until then, you get what you give.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

There religion is of no importance. Even if he was just applying the rule to Muslim women (how does he tell that they are Muslim if they are not wearing a hijab please tell me. ) then he would still be breaking the law. He would be discriminating against non-extremist/orthodox/fundamentalist Muslims. So he would still be breaking the religious discrimination laws. Therefore he is committing a crime. Therefore he should be punished. It would be like an orthodox Jew not treating Jewish men who did not have beards. BTW I have studied religion so do not try to pull the "you should do research" card.

-Cauch1

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join