It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nice thread hijack. I don't understand why people disrupt discussions unless all they want is attention? If you don't believe in meditation, any other world other than what you "touch" (which isn't actually solid, but hey, why let facts screw up your approach to verification), what do you care if other people do?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by badmedia

The bronze serpent icon that Moses uses doesn't bite anyone. The people look upon it and are healed from being poisoned by the fiery serpents that had attacked them.

I don't want to deviate to far from the thread but I have to say this about Psalm 82 and Jesus.

Psalm 82 presents Hashem judging the Elohim in the Adat'El. Here Hashem threatens to make them mortal and they shall fall like one of the Sarim.

If the rabbinical intepretation, that these Elohim are simply priests, then Jesus' words should of meant he was just as human as the priests.

If the alternate interpretation that takes into account the Hebrew terms and context used is used, then it makes far more sense why Jesus was accused of blasphemy and arrested. Jesus would of been seen as declaring his divinity based on Psalm 82 and that opens a pandora's box worthy of its own thread dealing with the Elohim, the Sarim, the Nephilim and celestials falling to become mortal.

I avoid this forum like the plague, as I consider it to be a place on this site that does more promoting of ignorance than denying it. So my appologies for the late reply.

All you are doing is turning it all into the literal, and sorry but I have little time for such things. Plain and simple, it is not talking about physical snakes and such biting people.

If you want to believe in some magical statues and serpents running around on fire biting people, that is your business. Nothing you have said has ANY meaning for me at all.

I have asked Jewish people about this, and they tell me the same thing - these things are allegorical, they are meant to give understanding, not to be taken literally.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
reply to post by Wertdagf

I think the picture of Bush doing the hand sign was the last drop for me)

7 hours... I couldnt stop watching.... And fitted what I had discovered
about me (PK and astral projection)

Not to get off topic but I'm pretty sure Bush was giving the "hook 'em horns" sign. His daughter went to the University of Texas.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I don't know about channeling, and using ouiji boards at that, to experience contact.
But reptilian ets remain a very deeply entrenched mystery, with circumstantial evidence existing worldwide not only in modern ufology from military disclosures to abductees testimonies but throughout history. I actually believe we need to look at this very carefully and consider what our move would be if enough people thought it possible for a race like this to be living underground for example, controlling world affairs. Though probably not as entities.

www.reptilianagenda.com...

In India, extensive histories exist regarding the Naga, a Reptilian race said to live underground and interact with the kings and others on the surface. These beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Pacific Ocean which sank beneath the waves. This is a recurring story throughout the world. Indian histories also refer to a Reptilian race called the "Sarpa" who founded civilisation, creating the cannibalistic Dravidians, being the source of the Hindu caste system (based upon a Draconian caste hierarchy, apparently), and demanded human sacrifice. A Nordic race was said to have created the Aryans, and when the two peoples combined, they formed the beginnings of Indian civilisation. Ancient Sanscrit texts also refer to spacecraft and aircraft called Vimana. Nuclear debris has been found in regions said to be destroyed by 'the gods' in Kashmir and other locations throughout the Indian peninsula.

The Hopi refer to a race of Reptilians called the Sheti, or Snake-Brothers, who live underground. The Cherokee and other American Indian peoples also refer to Reptilian races, as well as their origins in Atlantis The Chinese, Japanese and Europeans extensively speak throughout their history of beings such as Dragons (both physical and non-physical forms thereof), Dracul (devil-dragon humanoids), Vampires, Kappa, and others. The first Emperor of China, Huang-Ti, was said to be part Dragon, and was said to be born looking like a Reptilian. It was also said that his mother was impregnated by a beam of light emanating from the star Alpha Draconis, which Stewart Swerdlow and others claim is the home star system of the Draco Reptilian species.

The Mayans speak of a Reptilian species, referred to often as "Iguana-Men", who descended from the sky to take control of their civilisation, teaching them the art of pyramid building as well as demanding human sacrifice. ...

In Australia the aborigines speak of a reptilian race which lives underneath the Earth and governs over men. The Aboriginal chiefs have spoken of going into the Earth where these beings resided. There they claim there is extensive technology. The Aborigines say that they are descended from a race of dragon-humans that once lived on an enormous continent that spanned the entire Pacific ocean, and that most of it sank beneath the waves in ancient times, but that Australia is a remnant of it, and this is why there are so many reptilian animals there.

These examples can be found all over the world. They are very consistent. Too consistent for my liking. What would we do if we discovered there was a very strong possibility this was real, if enough people wanted to uncover this? I like to play with ideas, and on this one I've wondered, if there were any truth behind these abundant and corroborating myths and histories, would not granting amnesty so as to encourage truth and disclosure be preferable to remaining in the dark? This should be something that large groups of people, very very large, could ascertain for themselves.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

That is pretty interesting.

I wonder if pyramids have any connection to this...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

As a member of the "national security state", Nolan is pretty close. He needs to work on a few issues but he seems to know the basics.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think there is plenty of support from respectable people and physicists that support this claim. All you need to do is read 'Out of Body' by Bob Monroe, and his two other books. For a technical explanation of his experiences and to understand how it is possible, you would then read 'My Big Toe' by Tom Campbell, who provides a theory of everything that includes consciousness. Consciousness is the missing ingredient in all mainstream theories.

I don't know if the Reptilian claims are true. I don't believe either way because beliefs are a crutch. I do know that non physical realities are fact through scientific observation and statistical data. You can research and find this data by starting with the two books above. DATA leads to the possibility of the claims being true, not the other way.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What keeps different beings seperated from us is the fact they can not survive on our lands for long there is to much Ozygen in our air.

I met Dolan and his wife in Atlantic City at the Conference awhile back and I was extremely surprised but I felt Mr. Dolan was full of himself. I got the exact feeling with Peter Davenport NUFORC. With Mr. Dolan he may be a devoted Historian but he is only writing what he is reading a researching and as far as I am concerned I have more appreciation for people that live this, the abductee's/experiencers cause they know.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The talk about fourth dimensional and ouijee boards should be enough to cause some common sense. While there may be something to all these dimensions, and interdimensional travel, this still sounds more like demonology than ufology. And I'm well aware that there is real agenda on behalf of the cartel to mix the two in everyones minds as much as possible. Reptilians probably exist, there is alot of circumstantial and historical evidence, as well as modern and current testimonies, to make a real case for them, David Icke aside for the moment. But they would have real bodies. And their presence could be a very real threat our freedom and even to life and limb, even while I can easily imagine good ones as well and defectors who might wish to seek immunity and aid us.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Here is more proof of why space opera is absurd.

In space opera, systems are treated like planets in our solar system.

In real life I showed how in just 16 Light years there are 49 known systems.

Prepare to be blown away.

Within just 50 light years, the number of systems grows to around 2000!

These are just the brightest of them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e503a2151a0.gif[/atsimg]

Now lets go out to 250 Light Years, a rediculous distance in terms of space travel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc6b69118ca.gif[/atsimg]

We havn't even gotten out of the Galactic Arm yet and were looking at thousands and thousands of systems.

Think about that this is still inside of one of our galaxies spiral arms.

These are huge distances and huge numbers of systems.

There are more systems within 50 light years of earth than the number of systems in the Star Wars Galaxy's space opera.

This is more proof and evidence that space opera being spewed by channelers and UFO cults is nothing but sci fi trash.

Real life is on a scale that Science fiction and UFO space opera just can't comprehend.

[edit on 8/5/09 by MikeboydUS]

I just had the craziest thought after looking at your graphic.

We are looking out beyond our Earth for worlds and planets. We can only see those that reflect enough light to be seen.

What if there are planets much closer. Ones we can't see. What if they are so close that if we had a way of detection we could hear a 'who".

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
lol

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by badmedia

The "wicked" are those who know the truth and have the knowledge, but use it against people, rather than using it to help people. They use it to "bite and kill people", where as moses uses it to "bite and save those who looketh upon it", or those who take the wisdom and knowledge. Those who do not know the truth either way(poor in spirit) are blessed and such because they do not know the truth, and thus they have not turned their back on it. They will eventually know the truth and accept it. Thus why the entire game is manipulation and to keep people from understanding. Half the truth is often the greatest lie.

Beautifully said Badmedia, so much truth.

That is the very idea behind the Biblical concept of Sorcery that most today do not understand. The Koine Greek ( New Testament) word for "sorcery" is "pharmakia."

If you track the use of the word "pharmakia" as it has been crossed over into the English language...like Pharmacology, pharmaceuticals, etc. You can begin to gain an understanding of what real sorcery is.

It has nothing to do with drugs or drug use, but everything to do with a side effect of drugs, which is perception manipulation.

It is just like Hitler wanted to do, he wanted to create a pill that could manipulate a person's perception of reality so that "if he were in hell, he would perceive himself to be in heaven...."

Pharmakia=sorcery=manipualtion=Fox News

Savvy?

The "wicked" are those who know the truth and have the knowledge, but use it against people"

[edit on 5/9/2009 by dalan.]

[edit on 5/9/2009 by dalan.]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

No #. What if the "extraterrestrials" we know of are really extradimensional beings residing on a completely different plane of existence? Afterall, the human eye can only see a very limited portion of the light spectrum. That's where we're headed.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am sorry but "Preeminant UFO historian?"

Is there a museum of UFO's throughout history I can go visit?

Does he eat at the same table as unicorn historians and greek god biographers?

I am just curious what makes you a preeminant UFO historian? Who decides you deserve the lable?

[edit on 9-5-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

standards of scholarly research, such as is found in the works of Dolan and Vallee (among others). This consists in clearly laying out and discussing source materials, and making it clear when the author is speculating rather than simply presenting historical findings. Any book that claims to be historical research but is not full of notes and a bibliography does not qualify. Facts must be checkable and mistakes kept to a minimum. Also being able to track down materials as well as previous studies in the same subject requires training in a graduate program at a university. They are working with stuff you dont get at the local Barnes and Nobles, they may have to visit several countries to consult manuscripts and old books, often in several languages, living and dead, and be able to correlate all this material, analyze it using various possible scholarly methodology (an extensive subject in its own right), and present it coherently. There are not many with these abilities who have turned their attention to "ufology", but a few like Dolan, Vallee, Mack, Jacobs, Hynek etc., have. These are the people to read if you want critical thinking rather than just BS.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

I guess you missed my point. All of that criteria makes sense in most subjects but when it comes to UFO's, what are 'facts' checked against? Correct me if I am wrong but as of yet, there is no proof of aliens or UFO's (or we would not be debating it) so I have trouble understanding how someone can become an expert in the history of something that cannot actually be checked or verified.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

The same way that we have theologians, theology scholars, etc.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Correct me if I am wrong but as of yet, there is no proof of aliens or UFO's (or we would not be debating it) so I have trouble understanding how someone can become an expert in the history of something that cannot actually be checked or verified.

While Unidentified Flying Object's are often associated with Aliens they are not the exact same thing.

I think it is undeniable that objects have flown in the sky that have not been identified.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join