It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
First the article:

Richard M. Dolan, a preeminent UFO historian whose book series on UFOs and the National Security State is characterized by rigorous empirical and historical research, has affirmed the possible validity of the hypothesis advanced by researcher Laura Knight-Jadczyk that a non-physical predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species may be targeting humanity. Writing in a preface to Knight-Jadczyk’s new book High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abductions, Dolan states, “It’s a rare book that has the ability to change one’s mind about the world. Rarest of all are those gems with the ability to change one’s life. High Strangeness is such a book…. High Strangeness is a book that lays out provocatively and passionately the hidden slavery of the human race.” Dolan goes on to describe the field theory set out in that book, “The human race is being manipulated physically and spiritually by a race of beings that we know as the Reptilians…. They can manipulate time with ease, they control the “Greys” and they live in what is known as the Fourth Density. Dolan writes of this field theory, “The Reptilians are able to manipulate and control us in just the way we can control cattle. But simply because the Reptilians live in a state of consciousness that is higher than ours does not mean they are ethical. They are, in fact, what we would refer to as pretty evil. They exist in what is called a Service to Self (STS) state of being.”

A significant phase of the negative Reptilians plan for humanity reportedly may be focused on a transition of planet Earth from Third Density to Fourth Density, possibly during Solar Cycle 24 solar maximum in 2012-13.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Famed UFO historian: humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

As some may know I am just starting to get my feet wet on the subject of UFOs so I have very little background knowledge to comment on a lot of the stuff in this article. I encourage you guys to read the whole thing btw, it is far out there stuff but quite logically presented.

In any case I found it a good read and thought I would share and learn from your responses.

[edit on 7 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well its just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, but this sounds like a bunch of sci-fi bull crap passed off as the truth to sell some books. I have read some other stuff from that Dolan guy and he lives in lala land.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Laura is the author and channel of The Casseopeans, who's words are very wise. I have been quoting her for some time, though few find it very believable (shame). She is reputed to be one of the purest channels alive (with photographic proof via ectoplasm picturing).

From personal experience (direct form the Soul plane), I can agree with her wholeheartedly. But this will never pass into the rigid, concrete awareness of most of humanity: it is for those who are at the very edge of knowing, where one is able to connect to the 4th dimensional energies.

And yes, her summation about the reps plans are correct, as I have received via Soul transmission, also. This subject is revelatory, to say the least. I generally would get a few comments, but she is definitely too far out there for most (sadly), to serve humanity with timely warning. People like it close behind them, before they will stir to the dangers. It's already past that.

Good post, sd. Hope you interest a few others in her book.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

very well said, star for you my friend.

I think the abduction and implants are proove of an alien agenda, what it is remains to be seen. Im not one to jump to conclusions though!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've read quite a bit of The Casseopean material, and while fantastic and seemingly way out there, it has a logical and spiritual unity that anyone with an open mind must at least ponder.

Keep in mind that reptillian beings are found in most religious traditions and are common in '___' experiences.

People who dismiss out of hand don't give enough credit to this crazy reality of our, imo.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Where do these reptillian beings supposedly come from? Earth or Space? If Earth what part of Earth?

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The only people who could possibly look at claims like these and believe them are one's who are desparately wanting to believe reality is different from what they perceive it to be themselves. They will gladly accept such theories and convince themselves that they might be true. There is absolutely NO real hard evidence to back ANY of these types of "stories". We can't even learn to accept that maybe UFO's are alien visitors, even with video/physical evidence, and yet some people will try and spread theories like this with absolutely NO legitimate proof.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Gdc934]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sounds like a lame way to try and spread a peace message through fear of alien enslavement/predation.

+32 more 
posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gdc934
The only people who could possibly look at claims like these and believe them are one's who are desparately wanting to believe reality is different from what they perceive it to be themselves.

What is reality?

Your interpretation of the world or mine?

You see, the world "out there" really isn't something separate from you, we construct it to be that way. In reality, your eyes receive about 80% of all the data your brain gathers, and then it decides which is important and what should be discarded. Much of what is accepted is based on pattern recognition -- things your brain can readily identify.

That's why sometimes you look at something and can't tell what it is until someone points it out for you. Your brain can't match the pattern.

That data is then reconstructed in your brain where it makes a picture, a sound, a smell, an emotion, a sensation. . . If you get a paper cut on your finger and you feel pain, it isn't actually your finger experiencing the sensation, it is your brain. It constructs a sensation that fools you into believing you're feeling pain in your finger, but it's all just electrical impulses in your head.

Your reality is based on what information your brain chooses to use, how it interprets that data, and how your particular biology reconstructs the experience in your meat computer. In your reality, I do not actually exist because your reality takes place in your brain.

Oh, and about reality being different than what we perceive. . . that is actually true. We only see a sliver of the light spectrum, hear only a portion of sounds, have very limited sensations and all of it is based on our biology.

We no more have the "truth" about "reality" than does the average houseplant.

So it seems to me that someone who believes that reality is exactly what they perceive it to be is a person who is utterly delusional.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I read the Article, and usually when I see Reptiles and Greys I leave the thread. Being as I saw it was a SD thread , I stuck around for the entire read.

While their are a lot of people on this site that not only believe in this stuff, they can tell you if the Reptiles/Greys use Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig.

Im not so much with the believing, Was a good read though.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

My point being was people who believe these claims will gladly accept them just because, without having any real reason to embrace such a belief, usually because they do not wish to accept the current view they have on reality.

Thanks for the long thought out post, I tend to agree with everything you say.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
I read the Article, and usually when I see Reptiles and Greys I leave the thread. Being as I saw it was a SD thread , I stuck around for the entire read.

Thank you for saying that, that actually means a great deal to me, so really thank you.

Im not so much with the believing, Was a good read though.

I'll tell you why this is interesting to me ... I am by nature a very "still" and "present" person (Eckhart Tolle/Adyashanti kind of thing). So my perception of what is real is very connected and detached at the same time. I will make the effort to read the book in the OP, but because the underlying preposition is by nature still a mind made conceptualized construct, it will still have the same "limitations" that any perceived "reality" has, inasmuch as it is still born of thought.

But ... from the little I have gleamed so far, this construct is somewhat closer to what I know as a universal truth. It is still, if you will, a chair, but a slightly more comfortable one.

I know I know, I'm being all hippy and junk, but hey, at the very least like you said it seems like an interesting read.

I will resume my regular ATS activities in the morrow ... I promise.

+2 more 
posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have never come across a single "predatory" theory that has ever made anything even close to resembling a bit of sense or reason. They usually revolve around either mystical spiritual energies that have absolutely no empirical evidence, or they rely upon a more flesh and blood model.

The former's lack of evidence is usually explained by it being outside of our perception. Yet if it exists within reality, it must interact with reality. That interaction is evidence, and it's how we know about other energies we cannot detect with our senses - such as radiation. If it doesn't interact with reality, then it's of no concern to us. Even if the "Soul" really did exist, it would have to be able to interact with reality to make our physical bodies move... thus there should be evidence. There is none.

There is every apparent indication that we do not even possess free-will, but that idea even in Academia is generally considered taboo because if it's incorrect, it's highly irresponsible and damaging to society to falsely claim that nobody is responsible for their actions. If it is correct, it doesn't matter because that decision was predetermined and the decision to not promote it is out of our hands anyhow. The debate is out there if you care to read.

The flesh and blood explanation makes no sense either, especially in light of current science. We can currently clone organisms fairly well and even clone and synthesize new transplant grade organs in clinical tests. We can produce flesh in wide sheets for food production, however it's still rather new and won't replace slaughterhouse meat until we can start synthesizing flavor and texture. We know and can identify the various bacteria colonies in Grape Vine roots which modify the flavor of the grapes we notice when sampling identical wines made from grapes grown in different regions.

If WE can do that at our current level of technology, why is it that a species capable of technology to travel the stars would not have perfected that technology long ago. They wouldn't need to "extract adrenal glands", they could produce them in mass quantities for very little resources and with a far greater range of effect. Further, they would have the technology to stimulate their own nerve signals to simulate taste and effect without anything actually being consumed. Why waste the resources necessary for a limited harvest when you can save the resources and produce so much more.

I suppose you could say it's a cultural thing, but this is kind of a weak argument when you can't even provide any evidence they exist... so how can you say anything about something like their culture which would require a deep understanding through observation.

And this doesn't address the issue of: If they are indifferent enough about us to enable them to slaughter us for cultural reasons or food when they have the technology to avoid this... and they have the technology to enable them to reach us across the infinity of space... Then why would they need to hide? They would simply run ramshackle over us because there's not a damned thing we could do to stop them.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
No one has mentioned the most interesting thing about this article: Richard Dolan is an academically trained historian who chose to research and write about the UFO coverup. His book "UFOs and the National Security State" (Vol 1: vol 2 is supposed to be out any time now) is the definitive scholarly work on this subject. For him to lend credence to this whole "story" (this story that has been forming in bits and pieces for years now) and basically put his reputation as a scholar and researcher on the line over it, is no small thing. It would be like Jacques Vallee making a similar statement, in terms of the credibility of the source. Just something to think about.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gdc934
reply to post by VelmaLu

My point being was people who believe these claims will gladly accept them just because, without having any real reason to embrace such a belief, usually because they do not wish to accept the current view they have on reality.

Thanks for the long thought out post, I tend to agree with everything you say.

Yes, I know what you meant, I was merely having fun with you.
You're talking about wishful thinking. I can't really blame people, given the sad state of affairs.

I was thinking today about people who are psychotic and maybe they see what is really happening around us, things the rest of us can't see.

We're all self-deluded, messed up and slaves to our our desires to see things the way the world should be, not how it is.

You'd be surprised the types of stuff we accept as fact that are based on nothing more than group think. If you're interested, U2U me and I'll send you the link to a book you can read online (nothing religious or alien) that will blow your mind. . . . if you dare. It ripped the rug right out from under me.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
You'd be surprised the types of stuff we accept as fact that are based on nothing more than group think.

Yes such as believing that "things" are what we call them, relying on the totality of forms, conceptualized relativity/duality, and the greatest disinformative statement ever uttered: "I think therefore I am."

Stupid Descartes ... I hate him so Much!

[edit on 8 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu

Oh, and about reality being different than what we perceive. . . that is actually true. We only see a sliver of the light spectrum, hear only a portion of sounds, have very limited sensations and all of it is based on our biology.

I agree that human beings only see a sliver of the light spectrum, but what do you mean by "hear only a portion of sounds" and "have very limited sensations?"

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa
For him to lend credence to this whole "story" (this story that has been forming in bits and pieces for years now) and basically put his reputation as a scholar and researcher on the line over it, is no small thing. It would be like Jacques Vallee making a similar statement, in terms of the credibility of the source. Just something to think about.

He said it was a good book and a valid theory. He didn't say it was a fact.

Personally, I'm skeptical of people claiming to have hidden knowledge gained by "channeling" alien races.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The second my eyes cross manipulating time/time traveling it cries out to me injustice, thus, I stop reading. How dare they massage the essence of God and we all know too well that there isn't a place for gods in this universe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join