It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I wonder where people came up with this from.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
something that may or may not actually exist.

UFOs exist...it is an undeniable fact.

The topic can be studied in many different ways.

None of the things you mention in any way has anything to do with being a preeminent historian.

who decided he was a preeminant UFO historian?

www.fastwalkers.com...

UFOs and the National Security State

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell has called Dolan’s book "monumental," while Dr. Hal Puthoff, Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, has declared it to be "a must-read for serious students in the field."

All things are relative.

Considering how you feel about the study of UFOs it should be pretty amazing that any of these losers would even be mentioned by an actual astronaut...

Within his own field he is preeminent...the fact that you don't have any respect for what he studies is not relevant to anything...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Jezus]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

My mind is quite expanded. It's just that there are no reptilians in there.
Sometimes I think about where the light goes when you turn it off.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
To be honest I don't know why people don't realize that many Aliens as we call them are more Terrestrial then you and I. I don't see why we think Earth is our's.... is it because we walk and talk on the land masses?

I can see why a government keeps stuff to themselves. First off the money they can make from this (there greed) and the people aren't going to believe it and like it when they really are told or know what is going on.

1.) How are people going to like the fact Religion isn't exactly what they were taught?

2.) How are people going to handle the fact that the God they Prey to is actually not looking like this race protrays God to be.

3.) How are people going to handle the fact that many of them are not all human, as we know it?

4.) How are people going to handle the fact they are living on a Planet that is considered to be a Laboratory and just about everything on it is studied and used to terraform the Universe?

I'm sure I could go on just as many abductee's and experiencers right here at ATS could but it's is really all a waste of time because people who think they have an open mind really do not.

All life does not need what we the human race needs to exist and there are so many species of life out there and here that walk and communicate you will be dumbfounded when you find out your governments have lied to you. If they disclose they have to handle the disclosure very carefully because the people will not be happy with them. The governemnt will have to deny and lie still on many things.

The Title of this thread, Humanity may be Targeted by Predatory Reptillian Extraterrestrial Species, well, there are bad beings just as there are good beings and the good beings do battle with the bad they don't want any ships crashing on our lands if possible, this Planet and everything on it is Monitored and protected in there way.

I'll stop here and as with anything time will tell.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
you might try 'dream programming' to get some clarity on that initial thread idea.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

something that may or may not actually exist.

UFOs exist...it is an undeniable fact.

I already said UFOs exist. So what is it he is studying to write down in his history book? Blurry photo? I saw a thing, did not know what it was? What is the history of things that have not been identified? Why do you not get this. How about you just tell me who gave him that title.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i am game for some new species to smack around. I always did want a snake as a pet.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Are we alone in the universe?

Of course not. We’re not even alone on earth. Even assuming that a finite 3D universe is all there is, calculations show a high probability that intelligent life exists elsewhere in this galaxy and that earth has seen the presence of extraterrestrials. Anyone with common sense acknowledges this possibility, anyone with an open mind will research the subject, and anyone with open eyes will confirm for themselves that aliens exist, have been active in our past, and continue to be actively involved in human affairs today.

Skeptics tend to be ignorant and refuse to examine all the evidence, closing their eyes and claiming they don’t see any evidence that aliens exist. In truth, ignorance is never proof to the contrary. To put it another way, “Just because your head’s up your ass doesn’t mean the sun don’t shine.”

Evidence is everywhere – from worldwide religious and mythological accounts commonly describing ancient encounters with advanced beings, anomalous archaeological sites and artifacts indicating past use of superior technology, over a century’s worth of eyewitness sightings of UFOs, hundreds of physical trace samples recovered from UFO landing sites, government documents and whistleblowers acknowledging the existence of extraterrestrials, and thousands of abduction cases that include multiple witnesses, memories recalled without hypnosis, and undisputable physical and medical evidence confirming these account.

metatech.org...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by transistence]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah, this is true! Oh, hold on a sec.....nevermind, I was thinking of "V"

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What a load of nonsense!

This non-physical reptilians from the fourth dimension stuff sounds like a script for a bad b-grade sci fi film.

Why is it that so many researchers end up falling for all this spiritual nonsense? I focus on the tangible not fantasy. Richard Dolan and researches like him who fall for this rubbish do more to discredit the subject of UFO's than anything, they come across as complete nutcases.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

It's really difficult to separate the mundane from the spiritual, because the spiritual subsumes everything.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Like i said... IF you're interested...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Also the fourth dimensional aspect itself. Really this is fifth, not fourth. And as far as a frequency or awareness of fourth/fifth goes, a being in this high dimension would simply be more psi and more aware of their multidimensional aspects. They'd still have bodies. We'd still see them.

Edit to add: if your telepathically communicating with ets such as the Casseopians, then you're simply connecting to their energy signature, and communicating mind to mind, which is how ets communicate (this is a fourth dimensional ability, or fifth really), but channeling mostly indicates communicating with the dead in the astral plane (also a fourth/fifth dimensional ability) but completely different.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi all,
Well, the memories I see in the racial unconscious about the 'lizard' people is that they are a group of aliens that got trapped here (along with a number of other species) when Atlantis went down. The Jue-sah (which we humans mispronounce as Jews) were still trying to get us humans under control (and of course failing even as they are failing today under the NWO moniker) and they recruited the lizard people help them and do work for them as flunkies in return for them keeping the lizard people safe from terrified and reactive humans and their pitchforks and such.

The NWO bunch drags them out every now and again for scare tactics because they are pretty big and mean, big mouthful of sharp pointy teeth and all, but really not a one of those lizard people would dare be out on the surface alone. They know what we humans are capable if we get scared enough. Just try reasoning with a terrified angry mob, eh?

So I wouldn't worry about the 'dracs'. They are mean, sure, and one on one we humans might not do so well, but rarely do we humans take on something like this alone. A couple of rednecks with their hunting rifles would make mincemeat of these lizard people, and they know it. It is just the NWO bunch trying to scare us into running to them for protection. *rolls eyes* yah right. Like that's gonna happen! And believe me, if we are foolish enough to let them take us over (protect us), it isn't going to be a democracy, eh?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
The Jue-sah (which we humans mispronounce as Jews) were still trying to get us humans under control (and of course failing even as they are failing today under the NWO moniker) and they recruited the lizard people help them and do work for them as flunkies in return for them keeping the lizard people safe from terrified and reactive humans and their pitchforks and such.

could the poster of this statement be banned for having one brain-cell? or are the apologists from the "mars image: crashed disc" gonna claim that this is what this board is for, and we should have an "intelligent discussion" about stuff like this?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I can't belive there are people taking this stuff seriously! Where is the evidence to support this? Let's try focusing on some more credible reports instead of living in fantasy land.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

You really (as you join ATS on alternative topics) need to research David
Icke 'Beyond the cutting edge' material. Its 7 hours long and deal with
EVERYTHING about the rept agenda.

Reps are real.
They are also called 'negs'.

You cant see them because you think that you are what you see in the mirror...

"So who the hell are you, then? What lies beneath those eyes? When
you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you,
or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so,
so, different. One is inifinite consciousness capable of being and
creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisioned by its
own perceived and programmed limitations."

David Icke

Peace,

RP

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What people are forgetting is that beings without bodies in and outside of our universe/dimension is still possible. Their issue is that they can only have a body in one. Therefore, to affect our dimension they need the Greys as their lackies. Eventually, should they actually exist in the first place, they might try to enter our dimension with whatever scheme they may have.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
i am game for some new species to smack around. I always did want a snake as a pet.

They're the snake, you're the little mammalian mouse.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Well its just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, but this sounds like a bunch of sci-fi bull crap passed off as the truth to sell some books. I have read some other stuff from that Dolan guy and he lives in lala land.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

---
Agreed. I really don't think anyone can just -- jump into the UFO/EBE category and simply write an observed post about the subject.

People wanting to express themselves here, in this area, need to consider a bunch of research -- perhaps years worth, first.

Just because the whole UFO/EBE subject blew-up in
the faces of skeptics and non-believers cannot allow the same to talk like they knew it was real all-along. Bull#. We knew it was real 'cause we researched case incidents for many years.

Decoy

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join