It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu

Originally posted by sinesolis
The Jesus Vs. Lizards argument is kind of silly.

Why would Jesus cause someone's death? Is he an evil reptilian from the fourth density? That's pretty daft.

Not a bird falls from the sky that is not God's will. According to Christians, God is omnipotent, therefore, the death of a friend is the will of God. These are not my beliefs, but the beliefs of many Christians.

I seriously doubt you would think a friend who thought God had called their family member home "batsh#t crazy" (or maybe you would), but is it no different than believing in a blue-skinned Krishna?

There are many myths and superstitions which are readily believe today which does not qualify someone as being "off the deep end."

Many other religions regard Jesus as an Ascended Master, and therefore, living in the fourth density, which would account for why he is not walking around today.

So what you are saying is that it is ok to believe in a magical system of thinking because other people belive in a different form of magical thinking?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ah... I cant belvie people are still living their life in "delusion" and not beliving what the rest of the world the awakened ones already know to be true.
Photographs you say? They are 4th demensional, how are we supposed to take a pic of something like that when are newest cammeras are still crap. They are tottaly chamelionazed too. I belive therefore you would not be able to take a pic of anything.
Or they hide amungs the populus and either hijack peoples bodies or have their own. Its not that simple as 1, 2, 3.
They have been doing this for quite soime time the only way to tell is when there amongst each other, they start talking inderectly about you!
I have noticed this. Anybody have the same experiances?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
he might have a better case if he presented evidence that was more convincing than simply claimed alien abductions.

is there a presentation of his evidence available anywhere for examination?

i mean, besides an amazon link where his book is sold...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

Well if they are 4th dimensional and chamelionized how in the heck do you even know they exist? Is it because you hear voices in your .?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
So what you are saying is that it is ok to believe in a magical system of thinking because other people belive in a different form of magical thinking?

No.

What I am saying is that if you think this woman is crazy, then you have to lump all religious people in the same category.

The Catholics believe that the Priest literally changes the bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ. Cannabilistic rituals are readily accepted in the largest faith in the world, and yet we can't have reptilians doing the exact same thing?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No.

What I am saying is that if you think this woman is crazy, then you have to lump all religious people in the same category.

The Catholics believe that the Priest literally changes the bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ. Cannabilistic rituals are readily accepted in the largest faith in the world, and yet we can't have reptilians doing the exact same thing?

No I am saying you are either all crazy or you just make up this stuff to parody everything else. If you are just creating a parody of everything then I respect that, but if you actually belive in this reptillian nonsense then you would believe anything.

While I was meditating I saw winged monkey people and they told me hop on one foot through times square to save the world. So maybe we can get the monkey people to fight the reptillians. My point, anyone can make up something but it doesnt make it real.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Never said that!
What I see are chameleon type of movements in my house at night when I got to sleep. So in my theory I relate them to either A. Reptilians or B. Grays.
I say this beacsue I started to observe some changes in this world.
An example would be some of my firends. Like I said, I have had some phenomenal experiances with them. What I was reffering to was them talking inderectly about me while I was in their presence! The whole thing about that moment was wierd. At firts there was a cracking sound like someone whipped their tail against my kitchen tiles.(Just an example haha)
Followed by one of my friends saying"He saw you." followed by my other friends saying " yah he did..." with a smile, laughing it off a bit......... then antoher cracking sound followed soon after.
Some people know what I am talking about.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I wish you were my friend. I would have a field day messing with your .. Did you ever think one of your other friends were somewhere else in the house banging on something?

When I hear a noise or see a shadow on the wall in the dark, Reptillians or Grays are not the first thing that pops into my mind. Shadows, my kids are up, burglars, a bird or bat is in the house, one of the pets is roamingm or I am being a bit paranoid are the first things that I would think of.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No.

No I am saying you are either all crazy or you just make up this stuff to parody everything else. If you are just creating a parody of everything then I respect that, but if you actually belive in this reptillian nonsense then you would believe anything.

While I was meditating I saw winged monkey people and they told me hop on one foot through times square to save the world. So maybe we can get the monkey people to fight the reptillians. My point, anyone can make up something but it doesnt make it real.

Would you rather belive in a flying monkey(that you saw in your meditation only!) that somehow talked to you
or an advanced entity that resembeles a creation of the universe.
Ex: Two legs, two arms, one ., ect. appearing in real time.
Now, who IS the crazy one here eh?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I wish you were my friend. I would have a field day messing with your .. Did you ever think one of your other friends were somewhere else in the house banging on something?

When I hear a noise or see a shadow on the wall in the dark, Reptillians or Grays are not the first thing that pops into my mind. Shadows, my kids are up, burglars, a bird or bat is in the house, one of the pets is roamingm or I am being a bit paranoid are the first things that I would think of.

I wish that too, mabey if would meet you in real time I would over time know who you really are maybe one of them or still sleeping. No thats the thing there was no one there but the two of them. The sound even came from their direction! so no this is not a bat, or a burglar or even a bird beacuse my bird was in its cage at the time so HA!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh sorry. I just read your thread "Truth, Light & Dark and the Universe". Now I know you are just parodying (is that even a word) all this stuff. Good job. You made a sucker out of me. Thanks for letting me play along.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magus of Truth
Would you rather belive in a flying monkey(that you saw in your meditation only!) that somehow talked to you
or an advanced entity that resembeles a creation of the universe.
Ex: Two legs, two arms, one ., ect. appearing in real time.
Now, who IS the crazy one here eh?

Oh sorry I forgot to add that I saw 4th dimensional monkey creature images running around naked in my house. It was dark, but I am pretty sure that is what it was. Really what else could it have possibly been?

I am pretty sure my flying monkey people "resemble a creation of the universe". They have two legs, two arns, one ., etc. There wings were just their arms with extra skin webbing between their arms and torso's, kinda like that flab on a real fat womans arms. Guess I should have been more clear. My apologies.

I hope for your sake you are just kidding about all this stuff.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

No what you say that does not work.

I wish I was but I don't really care if you don't belive...umm I am not that easy to brake so I wanna be your friend beacuse I have no fear of anyone.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Well, here is an even more fun idea!

Authority is not truth, it is best to learn and experience on your own then to take someone elses word for it. With all of this talk about people meditating, astrally projecting, and inducing OOBES to actually communicate with higher beings...I myself would be mighty curious to understand what is going on.

So instead of accusing people of being delusional, why not PROVE to yourself that we are in fact insane, and start practicing meditation.

I mean, as far as you are concerned no one will contact you nor try to communicate with you from any higher planes...and if they did then you must be delusional as well.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Dude, click on the link in my signature. You will love this guy. His name is Logician Magician. He thinks a lot like you. Read a bunch of his threads. The flat earth one is beautiful, and so is the New World Odor. Can I make you an ATS friend?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Honestly why would I want to waste my time trying something that is just a bunch of made up stuff. Should I try running through a brick wall because someone said they did and it worked?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Dude, click on the link in my signature. You will love this guy. His name is Logician Magician. He thinks a lot like you. Read a bunch of his threads. The flat earth one is beautiful, and so is the New World Odor. Can I make you an ATS friend?

What are the benefits of beeing friends? but yes I guess.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Really no benefits and I am kind of a crappy friend. But I do want to be your friend.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Really no benefits and I am kind of a crappy friend. But I do want to be your friend.

You handle the transaction please, I have no clue yet how to do that.
Never mind I think I know now.

Yah about that guy. See its a funny story beacuse one you have to be insane to do this or two a homeless person I saw doing this that lived nexst to my block couple of years ago.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by dalan.

Honestly why would I want to waste my time trying something that is just a bunch of made up stuff. Should I try running through a brick wall because someone said they did and it worked?

Like I say those are two of the most completly different things hahaha.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join