It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
My point is just the the existence of UFO's is not debatable.

What they may or may not be is the question.

And their certainly is a plethora of historical events that involve unidentified flying objects that can be studied and analyzed.

The fact that UFO phenomena is not well understand does not mean someone can't study it.

And just what is it they study exactly? A blurry photo, some eyewitness accounts? A burn mark on the ground? Great.

You miss the point completely. I understand what a UFO is. I am very open to the idea of them coming from outspace, being alien driven and all that. Relax, and take a breath.

Now, what is it they are studying all this time to make them historians of things that have not been identified? I am sorry if I am missing something obvious here but I cannot even find out where this title of "preeminent ufo historian" came from or was granted him. Who hands those out? I want one. I am the preeminent tiki statue of death historian. I know everything there is to know from brady bunch to trilogy of terror. Where is my tenure and nice office?

Get what I am actually asking you yet? What are his notebooks filled with that make him "THE PREEMINENT UFO historian????"

Blurry photo, witnesses saw lights. Blurry photo, witnesses saw lights. Blurry photo, oh wait, NO blurry photo, witnesses saw alien bodies. Etc...
- UFO historian notebook.

I understand the study of a phenomena. I get that someone can know more about the phenomena than others. Who decides that you are the preeminent UFO historian though????? I just do not buy this guy, his attempt to sell books, or the phony title.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I think there is something to this 4th Dimensional Reptillian thing. I started coming around to the idea of Reptillians only a few years ago, but I believed they were from our universe(Draco constellation) but I am starting to open up to the idea of 4th dimension stuff. I have found a lot of material saying the same thing(there is definitely some phenonomenon here) it might explain some things:

Where does the Bermuda triangle lead? Is it a gateway into the 4th dimension?

Where did the advanded ancient socieites go? Did they "ascend" into the 4th dimension?

Where do UFO's go when they disappear? Do they jump into the 4th dimension?

I think the word "dimension" is probably wrong and which is why I've had a problem with it. The real word is "level" so the Earth exists on various levels. We are inhabiting one, and the reptillians are inhabiting another.
It is actually possible in physics for two things to exist in phases.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

You know whats funny Indigo Child my mother always told me her theory and it was just as you describe it. The funny thing is shes 54 years old and does not have a clue about these new theorys. My mother would always say that the triangle is a place where there is a gate to another dimension,
also she would say she belived that there are aliens that resemble man but are much bigger and taller. (Pelidian?) I might ask her if she knows more, maybe she had contact hehe.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

I understand the study of a phenomena. I get that someone can know more about the phenomena than others. Who decides that you are the preeminent UFO historian though????? I just do not buy this guy, his attempt to sell books, or the phony title.

No one said he was THE preeminent UFO historian just A preeminent UFO historian...

You could say the same thing about any scholar who studies anything and sells book.

I don't really see what your point even is...

He studies something that some people don't think is worth studying...great but how does that make him any less of an historian?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Jezus]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

No one said he was THE preeminent UFO historian just A preeminent UFO historian...

OK a instead of the.

You could say the same thing about any scholar who studies anything and sells book.

No, you cannot. That is not only not true, that is not even remotely close to being true. Most historians have actual things to look at. Diary entries, anthropological, archeological evidence, ancestors, buildings, remnants..etc......................

and the preeminent UFO historian has been looking at, touching, studying, spending years among - what?

I don't really see what your point even is...

He studies something that some people don't think is worth studying...great but how does that make him any less of an historian?

What does he study exactly? For one thing, I never said it was not worth studying. Why do people insist on putting words in each other's mouths around here?

I simply asked just what it is he has to study that makes him preeminent. I find it hard to believe that until we have at least one to actually study, you cannot really be anything other than two things - hobbyist, bookseller. You please explain to me what is studied, referenced, and peer reviewed in his studies.

p.s. please tell me you understand "peer review" or do not even bother with this one.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

ei, I already answered your question but you chose to ignore it.

We have theologians, theology scholars, and theological historians also studying and recording something that has never been proven. In fact we have many aspects of science that are understood only via deduction and not by direct observation.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

preeminent - having paramount rank, dignity, or importance
historian - an expert in history; authority on history

You can say you don't think he is preeminent, that is your opinion, but he is considered preeminent by other people who study UFOs. Just like other physicists get to decide who is a preeminent physicist.

There is no government board of elected officials to decide who is preeminent in their selected field...it is just an adjective...it isn't written on his driver's license.

Just Google him and you can say the gigantic amount of different angles of UFO study.

Events
Witnesses
Videos
Government Documents

There is literally an endless amount of things he could study and connect to UFO history, what does the fact that many of them are not physical have to do with anything?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have been reading the Cassiopean channeled transcripts. I am sorry but in my opinion it is a load of BS. I am open minded to channeled information, but in these transcripts the entities Laura is channeling reveal no new information on anything, they respond back in "Yes, no maybe's" or one sentence replies, usually using well known idioms in English like, "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" There is nothing other wordly about these transcripts. They are insipid, uninteresting and boring. One of the worst so-called channeled materials I have read.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
culture,language,politics,education,religion,science...and above all
THE ARCHETYPES of HUMANITY !!

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to SEE it for yourself

www.montalk.net

www.karlaturner.org...

www.kininigin.com...

freeyourbrain.tripod.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well, I think it's pretty brave to "stick a toe in the water" by starting a reptilian thread.
My opinion is the belief in reptilians is supported by people that are extremely gullible, people that are mentally ill & hoaxers.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
this is exactly what D Icke said about the Reptilians, they have the ability to change our DNA, they control, manipulate humans , check out "the biggest secret "

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Jeez. This reptilian nonsense really must end. There is simply no way for them to logically exist.

When creatures here on Earth take forms as diverse from whale to cuttle fish, each with above normal intelligence for their positions, then the simple fact is a humanoid creatures with intelligence evolving next to us is silly.

Not only that, but the richness of planets in just our local group of planets begs to question why bother?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

preeminent - having paramount rank, dignity, or importance
historian - an expert in history; authority on history

You can say you don't think he is preeminent, that is your opinion, but he is considered preeminent by other people who study UFOs. Just like other physicists get to decide who is a preeminent physicist.

Why is this so difficult for all of you to understand?

Physicists can repeat and demonstrate their findings. They study real world things that can be examined and peer reviewed. There is a huge difference between studying things that we can all see demonstrated and something that may or may not actually exist.

There is no government board of elected officials to decide who is preeminent in their selected field...it is just an adjective...it isn't written on his driver's license.

Just Google him and you can say the gigantic amount of different angles of UFO study.

Events
Witnesses
Videos
Government Documents

There is literally an endless amount of things he could study and connect to UFO history, what does the fact that many of them are not physical have to do with anything?

LOL. Like I said - Events? How does he study these events? What is he studying in these events? I already said witnesses and sorry but that is not study,that is hearsay. Videos of what exactly? Government documents that reveal what exactly?

Why can you not understand the vast difference between scientists that study real world things that can be repeated, demonstrated, and re-examined by others and a guy who writes books about what people say they saw and videos of things that he can not identify and government documents that do not reveal anything useful.

Just tell me this - who decided he was a preeminant UFO historian? Who gave him that title?

Then you can try to tell me what it is he is actually studying that has been and can be peer reviewed.

I understand the UFO communities desire to believe people like this but seriously, can you answer these questions or just go on berating me for not worshipping at the feet of someone who titled himself one of the best of all the people that study the history of stuff they do not know.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

It's not logically impossible for Reptillians to exist. I can think of several scenorios where they can exist.

Scenorio 1: Reptillians are just an alien species. It is entirely possible that intelligent reptoid species could exist in the universe.

Scenorio 2: Reptillians are the original intelligent species of this planet descended from the dinosaurs who went underground. Again, logical, considering they were here 300 million years before us.

Scenorio 3: Reptillians are extradimensional entities. Again, possible given the existence of other dimensions, a possibility strongly supported by String theory.

I wouldn't be too surprised if either one, or all three were true. There is nothing in logic that disallows them.

I came around to the concept of Reptillians a few years ago. I think there is just far too much convergence between ancient cultures that such beings exist and the myths seem very similar. They are usually described as demonic, power-hungry, deceptive. They are connected to elite bloodlines and the elite worship them. I am not about to throw away ancient records just because they are ancient. There is definitely a real phenomeneon there.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Whats you point Evil incarnate what do you want? Do you want people to just admit that this stuff is not real. Its never going to happen!
I for one don't understand your logic, I saw a ufo once I remeber in clear day light and you know whats funny it was when I was with the same person I was refering to in my previous post. Thats not a coincidence! This was a ufo because it was a orb object that travels in any direction it wants in a matter of seconds. Prof no thanks I dont need to prove anything your name sugest your a random bot.
Here are also good other examples I found.
Video Games:
Chrono Trigger, in this game you go back in time to 65 million BC and you fight an advanced Reptilian race. These reptilians also exist in other times.
Gears of War: The Loucus, aka reptilians, they comeout of the ground during humanitys dark hours and wage war on the humans.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Etheric Realm
Tracing the physical processes of the body down to the smallest scales brings us into the quantum domain. Processes that seem mechanical and predictable on the large scale have their origins in quantum jumps that are neither predictable by physical science nor controllable by physical means.
So that extra factor is something that biases these quantum jumps at the small scale to offset the forces of entropy at the large scale. This is the etheric body, a subtle energy body interpenetrating the physical and shaping the quantum processes that give rise to its biological activities. In other words, the etheric body is an energy template that biases the probability of acausal biological events to produce ordered and intelligent life. It is a formative field made of coarse lifeforce energy. Using the terminology of chaos theory, it is an attractor field (a structured field made of strange attractors).
Since the physical body resides in a physical environment, the etheric body must reside in an etheric environment. And just as a physical body can exist without an etheric (as is the case with a corpse) so can the etheric exist without the physical. This means etheric lifeforms may exist around us who, because they lack physical bodies, are imperceptible to our physical senses.
It is also known that alien / hyper-dimensional entities can hang around in the etheric, not fully materializing into the physical, in order to quietly observe. This is also true of time travelers who are unable or unwilling to fully lock phase with our particular time stream and thus can only observe us. All these can be seen with second sight, however. The etheric realm is therefore a superset of the physical, and the parts we can see through second sight is just the close halo of the physical extending into the etheric realm.

From a quantum viewpoint, the etheric state appears to involve partial delocalization of the wave function, and it takes delocalization of your own consciousness to view it through second sight. While the physical realm and our normal waking consciousness are both highly localized or collapsed into a single sharp focal point, the etheric plane is more diffuse, like the tranced consciousness needed to perceive it. That diffuseness is what allows the etheric body to shape quantum events, to bias probability, because it is a structure diffused across multiple possibilities instead of being localized to just one as our physical body is.

The reptilians exist in what is also termed the realm of the dead. Literally they subsist by extracting, by any means available, the life force from this plane of existence. They are like night bats that ravage fruit trees cultivated by the sunlight. In their field of vision, possibly our budding souls, nurtured with prana, appear as swelling radiant egg plants spawn to a pulsing planet, grapes for the picking. The afterlife preying on the living.

www.aloha.net...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by transistence]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well, I think it's pretty brave to "stick a toe in the water" by starting a reptilian thread.

Thank you.

My opinion is the belief in reptilians is supported by people that are extremely gullible, people that are mentally ill & hoaxers.

Interesting view, perhaps then you can tell us where quarks go when they disappear, or why they are subjective by nature?

To me, and this is far outside the reptilian discussion, it is the most gullible of approaches to try to interpret life through senses, measurements, and objectivity. Especially when the latter has been objectively disproved.

This isn't about reptilians really, it is about mind expansion from the single to the multi if that makes sense.

[edit on 11 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have this link to share.

www.spiralnature.com...

The Qabbalistic hidden sephirah of Daath can be aligned with the throat area of Adam Kadmon whose spinal column is the trunk of the neural network of the multiverse world tree of knowledge around which the fire serpent winds as a bio-photon lightening strike of illumination. The serpent flashes up and down the tree constantly, being ones lightening strike of consciousness which assembles a world of a synchronicity mesh of a cooperative creative existence being ones experiential reality of fixative inertia.

(bold mine)

Serpents, Dragons, (Reptillians?)

By becoming aware of ones inborn ability at Daath one can shift ones fixative awareness into assembling another synchronicity mesh of experiential phenomena by tuning into another reality. Daath is that of the reptilian brain stem at a physiological level and is the oldest part of the brain. It evolved more than five million years ago and inextricably links us all to our reptilian amphibious ancestors.

So it is acknowledged by science that there is a function to which we are predisposed?

And they speak about an amphibious nature, while the pope wears a miter and jesus swims................

And they all have pinecones~~~

Sorry, rambling for a minute, must be another level of awareness rearing it's head~~~

Man, you guys gotta read this link!~~~

Located at the centre of the brain stem is a core of neural tissue that travels its full length known as the ‘Reticular Formation’, it contains a number of nuclei, which are part of the reticular activating system RAS. The RAS acts akin to a telephone bell, which alerts the cortex (the thinking area) about arriving information such as “visual stimulus on the way”. There are areas in the reptilian brain stem associated with ones sleeping processes known as the ‘Locus Coerulus’ being a small patch of dark cells which is thought to produce a secretion that initiates REM sleep in which we dream.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"contemplator", a preeminent UFO fan whose musings on life and the universe characterized by rigorous empirical and historical research, has affirmed the possible validity of the hypothesis advanced by himself that a non-physical predatory extraterrestrial duckbilled platypus humanoidal violent species WITH WINGS and venomous fangs may be targeting humanity. DO NOT PANIC. developing...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sheez!

This stuff is deep, I found a bit more I wanted to share for those who don't click links~~~

At the point of capturing the unconscious automatic process via consciously accessing the hypnagogic state one will become aware that At the point of capturing the unconscious automatic process via consciously accessing the hypnagogic state one will become aware that one is being carried along by a natural ongoing automatic mechanism as ones consciousness spirals through an internally caught stargate of a wormhole at Daath.

Ones dreams are as storms of electrons imbued with bio-photon light and it is conjectured that at in
a sub-atomic level one can find mini wormholes whereby at the level of the dream ones introverted consciousness can access such mini wormholesnto other realities.
. Ones dreams are as storms of electrons imbued with bio-photon light and it is conjectured that at a sub-atomic level one can find mini wormholes whereby at the level of the dream ones introverted consciousness can access such mini wormholes into other realities.

Edit to add

And what does this have to do with Lizards?????

[edit on 11-5-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The hypnagogic hymen veil acts as a filtering system. This filtering system, blocks off any conscious access at first by reflecting back ones confused emotive states. One will initially encounter a kind of white noise that tugs ones consciousness to either side of her veiled Yoni stargate of a captured internal wormhole due to ones emotional emphasis in relation to the pylons on either side of the Priestess.

"What did those sorcerers consider the sign that inner silence is working, Don Juan?" I asked. Inner silence works from the moment you begin to accrue it," he replied. "What the old sorcerers were after was the final, dramatic, end result of reaching that individual threshold of silence. Some very talented practitioners need only a few minutes of silence to reach that coveted goal. Others, less talented, need long periods of silence, perhaps more than one hour of complete quietude, before they reach the desired result. The desired result is what the old sorcerers called stopping the world, the moment when everything around us ceases to be what it's always been. "This is the moment when sorcerers return to the true nature of man," Don Juan went on. "The old sorcerers also called it total freedom. It is the moment when man the slave becomes man the free being, capable of feats of perception that defy our linear imagination." Don Juan assured me that inner silence is the avenue that leads to a true suspension of judgment-to a moment when sensory data emanating from the universe at large ceases to be interpreted by the senses; a moment when cognition ceases to be the force which, through usage and repetition, decides the nature of the world. (castaneda, the active side of infinity)

[edit on 12-5-2009 by transistence]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join