It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You know now that I think about it the ones that I see during the night that are always runing around my home seem to be "grays" I say this beacuse they are not tall, about 4 ft. Every time I say in my mind you spirits are not welcome here and project in my mind that they should leave THEN they start to run away.
When I close my eyes and wait for a minute and then open them they are revealed to me and suddenly run away again...
what is their intent? harm or just to study us?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The bronze serpent icon that Moses uses doesn't bite anyone. The people look upon it and are healed from being poisoned by the fiery serpents that had attacked them.

I don't want to deviate to far from the thread but I have to say this about Psalm 82 and Jesus.

Psalm 82 presents Hashem judging the Elohim in the Adat'El. Here Hashem threatens to make them mortal and they shall fall like one of the Sarim.

If the rabbinical intepretation, that these Elohim are simply priests, then Jesus' words should of meant he was just as human as the priests.

If the alternate interpretation that takes into account the Hebrew terms and context used is used, then it makes far more sense why Jesus was accused of blasphemy and arrested. Jesus would of been seen as declaring his divinity based on Psalm 82 and that opens a pandora's box worthy of its own thread dealing with the Elohim, the Sarim, the Nephilim and celestials falling to become mortal.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

Hello Magus. When my son was young, 10 or 12, he swore there were little people standing at the end of his bed. He refused to sleep in his room. Today he will deny it because he doesn't want to believe but his sisters know the truth.

I use a similar technique when I feel movements on and off my bed as well as heavy air hovering over me. Don't know if it worked or not. I have not had experiences like that in a few years now.

Best of luck to you

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Sexier than Paris Hilton? (Gotta admit, at least she looks good). Yowza!

OK seriously, or non-flirtatiously, I believe there are enough good, truly evolved and benevolent (enough) unseen beings (whatever the actual species) who are aware enough of us and what we're doing, but they avoid open Contact like the deadliest of plagues due to the overall too pathological vibe here. Too many paranoid as HELL bad eggs on this rock. "They can watch the animals in the zoo, but that doesn't mean they want to get in their cages." Naturally I hope I'm wrong...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I would like to see some of the debunkers here post some evidence that this is impossible. Or at least let us know if you have ever actually done any research on the mountain of evidence implying that we have been visited by others, be they physical or interdeminsional beings, then explain why you disbelieve.

Believers, for the most part point to the evidence.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The idea of "lizard people" actually makes a lot of sense to me. It can explain why we connect reptilian creatures to evil.

link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Thanks for the reply liveandlearn!
Do you think you could describe the things he saw beacuse I only see chameleon type of movement and it looks like chameleon greys to me.
Or it could be that they are orb like and can change or "shapeshift" into whatever they wish.

link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The reptilians are very much so real, I know from my own personal experiences in dreams and astral projection.

They are 4th dimensional beings...I am just wondering what the climax to all of this is going to be.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another thing I wanted to add is when ever I wish for them to reveal themselves to me and i see them run around I get a little scared. Because the fact is what if this beeing shapshifts right infront of me, I could have a panic attack or I could attack him myself or I might go crazy for life This is coming from a Russian, and us Russians have no fear hahaha.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi folks, I had been traveling today (in this density
) and I just got back and I can't wait to catch up on the thread. I just didn't want you guys to think I abandoned the thread.

I did a quick looksie and I just want to thank everyone for approaching this topic in a thoughtful and considered way. I was quite apprehensive to bring this topic forth, as I have as an observer, seen it turn badly on a few occasions. So thank you for that.

I'm going to read and consider all that has been presented and will undoubtably return in a bit with question and a few comments.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't know, I just don't buy it. I'm not skeptical by nature, I'm very open and willing to believe a lot of things. This however makes me immediately think put down the pipe. Now I'm not saying it isn't true, who knows, maybe it is true. I'm saying it sounds like a bunch of nonsense and just not very believable.

Coming from me, the person who believes in many things that most don't, this says a lot.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Magus of Truth

No, I am afraid I can't remember and he will not speak of it now. But it did happen repeatedly.

I don't know what to say about the shapeshifting. I have only heard of it. I have had it happen in my dreams where a person I know becomes reptilian but this could only be because I was somewhat bombarded with the possibility.

It is so hard to separate truth from reality and imagination. I do know my son had no exposure to this thought process. It was truly what he believed he saw and he was always reluctant to tell us. He told me and the girls because we were more open but unfortunately, at the time, I was unaware of the other possibilities.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I want to believe, but as far as I'm concerned with the knowledge I've been given, reptilians do not exist, and if they do they're not the evil scapegoats we make them out to be.

I'm not doubting you, and as I said I want to believe, but as far as I know no such species even exists.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Ah I see well thats ok. Can I ask where are you guys from like what state? just out of curiosity.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I have a different theory. Try the pipe. I belive thats what made me MORE aware of my life. Msde me more open.
(I hope you are refering to weed? and not crak.)

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You know what i think is going to happen. The truth rising movement is starting to expose the corruption in our countries across the world, none of us really really knew how deep it went or how evil the intentions are of some of our leaders. We had never heard of people like david icke, michael tassarion or lloyd pie but we thought there out of the mainstream thinking drove us to who we really are which is causing a chain reaction, the people are waking up. If the reptilians are connected to the elite international bankers and the world players through the ancient bloodlines then they know the movement is building for the final battle as predicted, good vs evil. One final show down-laaaaDeeeeDaa tanks-----troops-----LaaaaDeeeDaaa--Ooo---- here comes the spaceships with the reptilians trailed by the galactic federation in an all out star wars battle. A few remain but we rebuild with the tattered flag of America. That should make world war 3 interesting.

Oooo ya

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
From what I know, the descriptions are real. I just need to find out in what way did that person know about this.

If people want proof or evidence then they should have OBEs.

We are in a world that is too materialistic. That's why people have the mindset that they have today, no spiritualism.

They think reality is how we live today.

What they don't know is that they are missing on a lot of things.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Read David Icke's books, "The Biggest Secret" and "Children of the Matrix".

You're post was most intellegent, open minded, outside the box and brave.

Starred and Flagged.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is more proof of why space opera is absurd.

In space opera, systems are treated like planets in our solar system.

In real life I showed how in just 16 Light years there are 49 known systems.

Prepare to be blown away.

Within just 50 light years, the number of systems grows to around 2000!

These are just the brightest of them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e503a2151a0.gif[/atsimg]

Now lets go out to 250 Light Years, a rediculous distance in terms of space travel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc6b69118ca.gif[/atsimg]

We havn't even gotten out of the Galactic Arm yet and were looking at thousands and thousands of systems.

Think about that this is still inside of one of our galaxies spiral arms.

These are huge distances and huge numbers of systems.

There are more systems within 50 light years of earth than the number of systems in the Star Wars Galaxy's space opera.

This is more proof and evidence that space opera being spewed by channelers and UFO cults is nothing but sci fi trash.

Real life is on a scale that Science fiction and UFO space opera just can't comprehend.

[edit on 8/5/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
I mean no disrespect to OP in typing this, none whatsoever. Kudos to him/her for bringing this information to the forefront. As a matter of fact I gave this thread a star.

In my honest opinion, this whole alien reptilian thing is the biggest bunch of bull that I have heard in a long time. It sounds to me like some classic scenario orchestrated by the powers that be.

Fear mongering(AKA terrorism) at its finest. It would be pretty frightening to be invaded by an alien reptilian species. I'm sure many others would agree, snakes freak me out! In a situation like this the PTB know who the general public would turn to, the same ones that created the problem...................them. Much like what happened with 911.

Life is just a big game and the powers that be know how to play it.

that's a fair response
I also do not have anything against the OP, but as I firmly stated before, I do not believe in this although it makes for good science fiction

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join