It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

What does this have to do with what we know about space travel and the sort all that does is open more posibility that there prob are intelligent life in one of those stars and it does not matter how long it would take to get from point A to point B as long as you can do it someway theres a WAY.
Mabey I am missing something from your debate about the whole space opera and distance please respond!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The main problem I've always seen with this fiction being presented as fact is that the authors know it is fiction. These Reptilian Fairy Tales are the worst of the lot.

What is happening is it is turning the research into these topics into a joke. Look at what is happening to the Aliens and UFO topics here as it is being overpowered by post after post of pure, fictional nonsense. When people run into this mixed in with the real research they mentally discount the whole subject and will never take legitimate cases and research as anything other than the ravings of lunatics.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Of course, there is another possibility and it goes back to our brain searching for matching patterns.

Perhaps there isn't any reptilian race in another dimension, but instead our forays into those spaces aren't beneficial for us. Since we have no pattern for what is occurring, perhaps we attribute a pattern which closely matches -- a lizard. Maybe it is the closest thing we feel to something which appears to be so totally different from us -- cold blooded, scaley, and possibily dangerous.

I read somewhere once where someone said that as humans, we tend to favor or assign benign or benevolent characteristics to animals that appear most like us. If an animal reminds us of a child, or makes sounds we associate with good times, we tend to believe they are wonderful.

Consider the round face of the koala bear versus the three-toed sloth; the happy chirping of a dolphin compared to a shark; or a tall Nordic alien versus a blue skinned reptilian. Dolphin routinely attack swimmers, but yet, we don't fear them.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Mabey you have not experianced this phenomena because you live in Alaska, I think they would not like the cold very much hahaha.
I'm not joking here could be a posibility.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
FROM RICHARD DOLAN:

High Strangeness: Clarifying My Position
Richard M. Dolan

An article appeared today, written by Alfred Webre, about myself and the writer Laura Knight Jadczek. If you have not read the piece, you can read it here.

www.examiner.com... raterrestrial-species

Some months ago, I wrote a positive review of Laura’s book, High Strangness. When I wrote it, I knew it would bother some of my previous readers. Throughout all of my research into the UFO phenomenon and its related aspects, I have striven to maintain as much detachment and objectivity as possible. As anyone involved in this field knows, that isn’t always easy, but it must always be the goal. I continue to strive for that goal to this day.

The intensity of reactions of that review was greater than I expected, although realistically I should not have been surprised. What I said then, and what I say now, is that having known Laura, I see her as honest and undeluded. I cannot say, and have never stated, that the scenario she has discussed in her writings is definitely true. What I do say is that I look at it as a valid working hypothesis.

It is important for us to distinguish what we know to be true from certain things that may be true. I do not know that Laura’s work regarding the so-called Casseopians is true, but I continue to hold it out as a possibility, or as a possible aspect to the greater truth. The fact that her material has been “channelled” is problematic for many, I understand that. But my own investigation into such phenomenon as remote viewing have persuaded me that there are legitimate examples of such ‘unconventional’ insights.

I would like to add that any personal assessments of her work, or the work of anyone else for that matter, are separate matters from the historical work I have just completed: UFOs and the National Security State, The Coverup Exposed, 1973 to 1991. This book fully continues the path I set out on when I finished the first volume. It is as careful a historical analysis as I could bring to the topic, and I am looking forward to seeing it in print very soon.

Opinions are opinions. Facts are facts. While I personally support Laura and believe she is honest, I cannot and will not state that I know her scenario to be true. We cannot know this. What we can do is to keep all possibilities in mind with something as radical as the UFO reality.

Richard M. Dolan
Rochester, NY
May 8, 2009
keyholepublishing.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Finally, some one else who knows from their own experience outside "our" reality.

I've had contact with what I call an Emissary of that race, about 10 years ago, followed up by a visit from one in humanized form at a research group meeting. What information I got from this emissary is exactly as stated in the OP, and verified by SS Naga.

This race has within it a small band of those who would be seen as good guys.. just as we humans have both good and bad. So not all of them will do what humanity calls evil things.

The race in general are consumers of all things energetic, although they do have some preferences as you may have read at times. The last time they were here in a "physical" sense, they were the Gods for whom thousands were killed during early meso-american cultures... I only know this from my own experiences in that time and having those memories now.

They do have undersea and underground bases all over our world, as I discovered during a meeting in the non-physical while onboard a ship... yeah I know it sounds crazy, but, I have been fortunate to have contact all my life so far and I am now almost 50 years old, so I have had along time to gain experience and knowledge from higher awareness realms.

Not saying I'm special, everyone can raise themselves into their higher awareness easily in order to know and experience for themselves. Which is what I teach people to do these days.

So in the end I am only giving the info I know in order to assist verifying what the OP had to say as well as SS Naga.

It's okay if you all think I am crazy, I've lived with that judgement by the Sleepers all my life so far and do not expect it to change readily, yet. Soon though, soon enough you will all see and experience the reality for yourselves, although not by your own choosing or actions.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry, while I applaud the fact that you are getting into ufology and are digging deeper into all the avenues it presents, I feel I need to say that I am of the opinion that Laura Knight-Jadczyk is batsh*t crazy. I don't subscribe to any of this astral projection, higher density new age crap.

Be careful where you focus your energies when investigating things, and remember that EVERYTHING must be taken with a grain of salt, some things more than others. Most times 90-98% of it is BS, if any of it is even true at all.

I find her laughable. Some of her most insanity espousing videos on youtube find her describing herself, children, and friends being astrally raped, impregnated, and aborted. It almost sounds like she has experienced something tragic like a miscarriage, but in order to deal with it she blames it on some irreconcilable non-corporal reptilian race which is out to get her because she knows too much. Classic schizophrenic paranoia.

Then in another she tries to rationalize the death of a friend by saying the reptilians are responsible, because she lacks the mental health to deal with it in any other way. This is sad to be sure, it's sad to loose a friend, it's also incredibly sad to see someone so far gone that they can only cope with the loss by making up and living out fairy tales.

It's beyond absurd. She is in dire need of professional help, and hopefully she gets it before she infects more poor unfortunate souls with her sickness.

She, Alex Collier, and Alex Jones can all sod right the h*ll off as far as I'm concerned.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

I'd like my mind to be blown
I can't U2U as I don't have over 20 posts =P Interesting stuff in this thread!!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Electric -- U2U sent. Don't blame me, I didn't write it.

Originally posted by sinesolis

Then in another she tries to rationalize the death of a friend by saying the reptilians are responsible, because she lacks the mental health to deal with it in any other way. This is sad to be sure, it's sad to loose a friend, it's also incredibly sad to see someone so far gone that they can only cope with the loss by making up and living out fairy tales.

Do you think your religious friends are batsh#t crazy when the say that God called their loved one home?

Seriously, is there any difference between Jesus causing someone's death or the Reptilian Overlord?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Its impossible for a race that is predatory and evil to handle the technology required to venture out into space without distroying themselves.

We truley have nothing to fear but fear itself.

right... so where is your evidence to prove your statement is correct? have you personally had contact with a civilization that is evil and is capable of space travel? your just making this up on the fly, you have no idea what is possible and what is not possible in this reality. to claim that those with ill intentions cannot traverse the cosmos is just as stupid as saying that those with ill intentions cannot govern a nation.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't know about channeling, and using ouiji boards at that, to experience contact.
But reptilian ets remain a very deeply entrenched mystery, with circumstantial evidence existing worldwide not only in modern ufology from military disclosures to abductees testimonies but throughout history. I actually believe we need to look at this very carefully and consider what our move would be if enough people thought it possible for a race like this to be living underground for example, controlling world affairs. Though probably not as entities.

www.reptilianagenda.com...

In India, extensive histories exist regarding the Naga, a Reptilian race said to live underground and interact with the kings and others on the surface. These beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Pacific Ocean which sank beneath the waves. This is a recurring story throughout the world. Indian histories also refer to a Reptilian race called the "Sarpa" who founded civilisation, creating the cannibalistic Dravidians, being the source of the Hindu caste system (based upon a Draconian caste hierarchy, apparently), and demanded human sacrifice. A Nordic race was said to have created the Aryans, and when the two peoples combined, they formed the beginnings of Indian civilisation. Ancient Sanscrit texts also refer to spacecraft and aircraft called Vimana. Nuclear debris has been found in regions said to be destroyed by 'the gods' in Kashmir and other locations throughout the Indian peninsula.

The Hopi refer to a race of Reptilians called the Sheti, or Snake-Brothers, who live underground. The Cherokee and other American Indian peoples also refer to Reptilian races, as well as their origins in Atlantis The Chinese, Japanese and Europeans extensively speak throughout their history of beings such as Dragons (both physical and non-physical forms thereof), Dracul (devil-dragon humanoids), Vampires, Kappa, and others. The first Emperor of China, Huang-Ti, was said to be part Dragon, and was said to be born looking like a Reptilian. It was also said that his mother was impregnated by a beam of light emanating from the star Alpha Draconis, which Stewart Swerdlow and others claim is the home star system of the Draco Reptilian species.

The Mayans speak of a Reptilian species, referred to often as "Iguana-Men", who descended from the sky to take control of their civilisation, teaching them the art of pyramid building as well as demanding human sacrifice. ...

In Australia the aborigines speak of a reptilian race which lives underneath the Earth and governs over men. The Aboriginal chiefs have spoken of going into the Earth where these beings resided. There they claim there is extensive technology. The Aborigines say that they are descended from a race of dragon-humans that once lived on an enormous continent that spanned the entire Pacific ocean, and that most of it sank beneath the waves in ancient times, but that Australia is a remnant of it, and this is why there are so many reptilian animals there.

These examples can be found all over the world. They are very consistent. Too consistent for my liking. What would we do if we discovered there was a very strong possibility this was real, if enough people wanted to uncover this? I like to play with ideas, and on this one I've wondered, if there were any truth behind these abundant and corroborating myths and histories, would not granting amnesty so as to encourage truth and disclosure be preferable to remaining in the dark? This should be something that large groups of people, very very large, could ascertain for themselves.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I really can't believe that creatures such as these
exist. Scale-skinned creatures that manipulate the
ways of humans? no... surely outlandish.

I think that most of us tolerate the idea that some
of these 'snake-oil salesmen' come onto this site
to 'sell' their wares, but it seems there are more and
more of them every week.

There is no such thing as these creatures, I can't prove
it, but common sense whispers that it's silly.

yeah its silly to you, just as i once thought the theory of evolution was "silly" when i was a fully fledged christian. now the theory of evolution partnered with spirituality and the illusory universe we live in is something i have full confidence in.. all i had to do was change my perspective, my outlook on the world and this reality.

quote from the amazing bill hicks ; "We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves.."

when one changes his perspective, he gains new understanding and is able to comprehend more information without ridiculing it or instantly dismissing it due to its "outlandish" claims. i have proven this is a FACT for myself due to my own experiences and the experiences of others.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Where is the proof of any of this and how therefore can this be refered to as research-it is pure speculation and may or may not be true.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Well I guess you totally got me there.

I'm an atheist/humanist so depending upon the fervor with which they believe it and if they go completely overboard espousing said beliefs and constantly force feed their beliefs upon other people to the point of absurdity, then yes, I may tend to lean on the side of "they've lost it".

I don't go writing books and videos nor do I go beating down doors trying to convert anyone to my way of thinking, which is why I said "in my opinion she is batsh*t crazy". That is all it is, just my opinion, I'm not selling it as fact. All are free to think what they like.

I can understand how such a tragedy would affect someone in such a way. We all experience losses, it's part of the human condition.

I think there are masses that have deluded themselves, however healthy or not their belief system may be, and then there are individuals who have just gone of the deep end. To each his own.

I seriously couldn't care less what anyone believes or doesn't, but once someone goes off the deep end don't expect me to come along.

The Jesus Vs. Lizards argument is kind of silly.

Why would Jesus cause someone's death? Is he an evil reptilian from the fourth density? That's pretty daft.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Where is the proof of any of this and how therefore can this be refered to as research-it is pure speculation and may or may not be true.

Ah, well it's not from "--" so it's probably not true.
j/k

What is "true?"

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gdc934

One could say the same thing about believers in the Bible. No proof of the celestial grandfather that loves you only when you are good, no proof of the big bad devil that will drag you to hell. No proof of Moses and the ten plagues, no proof of any of the miraculous things that people claim is without dispute.

People are going to believe what suits them, don't just pick on the UFO people, there are many people out here living in self made delusions. I used to think the government really cared about it's citizens....talk about being deluded!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by Longchenpa
For him to lend credence to this whole "story" (this story that has been forming in bits and pieces for years now) and basically put his reputation as a scholar and researcher on the line over it, is no small thing. It would be like Jacques Vallee making a similar statement, in terms of the credibility of the source. Just something to think about.

He said it was a good book and a valid theory. He didn't say it was a fact.

Personally, I'm skeptical of people claiming to have hidden knowledge gained by "channeling" alien races.

yeah I love how the "good guy" aliens channel in and jsut pop in and say .. Hey.. bunch of invisible lizard men eat your babies and are going to rape your souls. Have fun! Good luck!...

what the hell are we supposed to do with that information?

If this is true.. wouldn't it be better NOT to know, if it's hopeless? I mean come on. you're faced with a race that's been here millions of years before you.. and is in control of you from a completely different dimension with technology millions of years more advanced than you.. and they want to eat your soul..

hello. you think you can survive that?

best to just enjoy your pre-soul-raping time here in ignorant bliss rather than worrying about that inevitably happpening every night in bed.

but yeah.. i said IF that was true.

so many unoriginal hacks steal popular internet theories and rehash them, and say it's coming from an official source.

-
-

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Lets try this again

This whole idea of being able to communicate to anything alien through meditation is a load of crap. They only say its through meditation so they dont have to produce any pics of the Reptillians or whatever the boogeyman of the week is.

If any of you actually think you are communicating with aliens through meditation then IMO you are delusional.

This lady is obviously a con-artist who is passing off fiction as non fiction, so that subgroup of people who will believe in anything will buy her book and come to some seminars or pay to consult with her.

Can anyone give me a picture or video of a Reptillian that is not just some pic where a persons eyes have been altered or are just pixilated/camera artifacts?

Reptillians

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinesolis
The Jesus Vs. Lizards argument is kind of silly.

Why would Jesus cause someone's death? Is he an evil reptilian from the fourth density? That's pretty daft.

Not a bird falls from the sky that is not God's will. According to Christians, God is omnipotent, therefore, the death of a friend is the will of God. These are not my beliefs, but the beliefs of many Christians.

I seriously doubt you would think a friend who thought God had called their family member home "batsh#t crazy" (or maybe you would), but is it no different than believing in a blue-skinned Krishna?

There are many myths and superstitions which are readily believe today which does not qualify someone as being "off the deep end."

Many other religions regard Jesus as an Ascended Master, and therefore, living in the fourth density, which would account for why he is not walking around today.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join