It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Maybe they are what "demons" really are?

and why people seem to live in such misery and surrounded by such evil, even though most of us are seemingly good at heart?

Yes my friend, i believe so.. In the bible satan is always viewed as a serpant, and a serpant is a reptile and these ETs are reptilian, so why not. If you research enough of this reptilian stuff, you will quickly come to the conclusion that the story makes alot more sense than Holy god up in the clouds lookin down, and evil red satan with horns and a pitch fork.. This is why i believe the That ET's exsist..

You could compare evil monevolant Et reptilians to demons and satan, i think they would match up pretty well.. Then you have The bonevolant loving angelic Ets like pleaidetions, and acturians, then you could say that they were angels, and who knows jesus could have been one of them.. I believe there was a person in the jesus time that came from the heavens (space), and tried to teach us to love each other, except we turned him away.. Now look at us..

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by driveshaft08
If a Repitilian extraterrestrial species want to take over
the world why havnt they done it by now.

What they waiting for?

2012 almost here they dont have much time
before were all gone!

I have to agree here. If we are to be taken over by a hostile takeover then we will never see it coming. Chances are it would be something we have yet to envision or have even heard about. Surprise would be the number 1 key factor to it all.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mr. Darko may well be onto something.
It's been a long time since I've been to
church, except for funerals.
I do pray and I know that the Lord watches
over all of us, even my dear Marion.

If the whole idea of Reptilians is bogus, then
it could still be used by spreading the theory
around to scare folk.

And that, could be the work of demons.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Maybe they are what "demons" really are?

and why people seem to live in such misery and surrounded by such evil, even though most of us are seemingly good at heart?

Yes my friend, i believe so.. /quote]

I would agree to an extent. Ancient teachings do say we are controlled by demons. Look at the demon looking sculptures on churches and cathedrals built in the middle ages and somewhat later. Most people have no clue why they are there.

Although I am not a believer of the bible as christians believe it, you can't dismiss the story of Jesus throwing out all the demons of a man because they were controlling him.

Whether reptilian or spiritual beings I would not be prepared to say. If it were ET, I don't know why it would be limited to reptilian. I simply don't believe it is something we can know for certain at this time. I do believe there is an abundance of written, pictorial and anecdotal evidence that we are not alone.

Just my two cents

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Its good that you bring this up, about the "Space Monkeys".

Few people bring up any science, be it biology or astronomy when examing such space opera.

Few people realize how much radiation there is in space or the forces that a lifeform would be exposed to in interstellar travel. The distances involved are gargantuan.

We have 49 systems within around 16 light years.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62885b239b57.png[/atsimg]

When people start talking about things outside our stellar community it really strains credibility. We already have megatons of stuff right here within 16 light years.

You see the same thing in Science Fiction, like Star Trek, Babylon 5 etc.
Sci Fi deals with rediculous distances covering huge chunks of the galaxy as if someone was flying from the Earth to Mars. That is just silly and when I see space opera parallel the same ignorance in Sci Fi then it looks like more Sci Fi.

The other thing is the radiation and the forces that one would be exposed to in space travel. They would be extremely lethal to biological lifeforms.
Most "stellar drives" would splatter the ship occupants all over the inside of the ship without being placed in some kind of shock absorbent fluids.

These kinds of conditions would make the ideal space travellers machines, artificial superintelligences and/or infomorphs.

For instance an Infomorph could be uploaded into the ship's memory or even exist on an interstellar information network that ship is linked to. From there it could download into an Avatar of any shape or form it desired while visting a planet.

That kind of stuff usually goes way over someone's head and they would rather prefer the familiar Star Wars/Star Trek absurdities.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The beginning of the OP article says these alleged beings are both "non-physical" AND "reptilian." How is that possible? Isn't a reptile an entirely physical being just like mammals? This sounds like a new version of the Garden of Eden spiel; however unintentional. snake=reptile=evil

I've read a couple of Laura's articles a few years ago, and know she's no Abrahamic/monotheist (due to her very harsh criticism of the inaccuracies and contradictions in the Bible), but this book really smacks of the same old "BAD snakey snakey" from the Old Testament anyway. Oh well, I guess that's not to say it absolutely couldn't be true. Once again, I'm not sold on any mere THEORY; especially from a "channeller."

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Yes my friend, i believe so.. In the bible satan is always viewed as a serpant, and a serpant is a reptile and these ETs are reptilian, so why not. If you research enough of this reptilian stuff, you will quickly come to the conclusion that the story makes alot more sense than Holy god up in the clouds lookin down, and evil red satan with horns and a pitch fork.. This is why i believe the That ET's exsist..

You could compare evil monevolant Et reptilians to demons and satan, i think they would match up pretty well.. Then you have The bonevolant loving angelic Ets like pleaidetions, and acturians, then you could say that they were angels, and who knows jesus could have been one of them.. I believe there was a person in the jesus time that came from the heavens (space), and tried to teach us to love each other, except we turned him away.. Now look at us..

Umm, in the bible a serpent is symbolic of wisdom and such. This is true of almost all cultures, or at least all that I have run across.

Jesus for example says - therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Also, god is NOT described as being some holy man in the clouds. He is described as being within people. Everything Jesus says of himself is technically true of all, but they do not realize it, and do not understand.

Psalm 82

5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

All are sons/daughters of god, ALL.

Furthermore, the kingdom of heaven is within. And there are keys and doors to it that Jesus speaks of. These are doors of perception, and the keys are knowledge and truth that will open them etc.

You are getting way too physical/literal in your interpretation of these things. They are talking about things of a spiritual nature, not a physical nature. Not that there aren't physical consequences or things etc, but in those particular things you mention they are not talking about physical things.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

I am inclined to follow this train of thought.

After reading dolans book, "UFO's and the Security State" it makes this story sound all the more credible. Dolan is no fool, and for the guy who said hes living in lala land, have you read the above mentioned title, because i believe if you had, you would not of made such an ignorant statement.

Neither of us know him in person, so who are we, or anybody for that matter, to judge?

I havent read any of dolans other books, but i dont need to read them to know the man does his research, and he does it damn well at that.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by VelmaLu

Oh, and about reality being different than what we perceive. . . that is actually true. We only see a sliver of the light spectrum, hear only a portion of sounds, have very limited sensations and all of it is based on our biology.

I agree that human beings only see a sliver of the light spectrum, but what do you mean by "hear only a portion of sounds" and "have very limited sensations?"

You don't feel the blood coursing through your veins, you don't feel much of anything in your brain, most of the activities of your body go without notice. Our hearing isn't even as good as our pet's.

Another example would be that I experience the world through my consciousness, but not your's. I only experience what is going on around me in about a six-foot area, but not across town. Why?

It's almost as if each of us have our own bubble which is purposely designed to isolate us from one another.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Biblically the Nachash or serpent isn't used as a symbol of wisdom. In Genesis the Serpent is said to be cunning not wise.

In Exodus Nachash and Tannin(Great Serpent, Drakon) are used interchangably during the duel between the Pharoah's sorceror's and Aaron.

Later Fiery Serpents are sent to kill many Israelites in the wilderness and then an icon of a bronze serpent, the Nehushtan, is made to heal some of them.

The Tannin for the most part are malevolent and the Leviathan, which could be called the Seven headed great serpent, is far from wise.

The Seraphim if truly serpentine would be the closest biblically to any such wise serpents.

and you took Psalms 82 completely out of context. Psalms 82 is worth a whole thread of discussion by itself. It deals with the Elohim and uses the hebrew word for becoming mortal, and falling like the Sarim(Princes).

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Goddamn it Naga! I've been fighting knowing every second. Peace to you my friend. As for the reptillilans well, why don't you just ask Naga where they first occur in the texts.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

drop the remote, man, you've been viewing way too many "V" reruns...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
The beginning of the OP article says these alleged beings are both "non-physical" AND "reptilian." How is that possible? Isn't a reptile an entirely physical being just like mammals? This sounds like a new version of the Garden of Eden spiel; however unintentional. snake=reptile=evil

I've read a couple of Laura's articles a few years ago, and know she's no Abrahamic/monotheist (due to her very harsh criticism of the inaccuracies and contradictions in the Bible), but this book really smacks of the same old "BAD snakey snakey" from the Old Testament anyway. Oh well, I guess that's not to say it absolutely couldn't be true. Once again, I'm not sold on any mere THEORY; especially from a "channeller."

The non-physical is the spirit/soul and things of that nature. Information, knowledge and wisdom in such a realm, a level of understanding that can't really be "seen" in the physical. For example, I can say 1+1=2 and the 1+1=2 is a physical expression of an understanding(how to add). The understanding itself can not be "seen" in the physical, but it can be expressed. But one must be able to see the expression beyond the physical 1+1=2 in order to obtain the understanding. If you can add, then you've done this with math. But it's a bit harder on other things.

Most people are unable to do the same thing with the bible and texts like it. But they do express a spiritual understanding that can't be "seen", only expressed. And if you focus on the literal like "serpent" etc, then you are simply focusing on the 1's and 2's of the math equation rather than the understanding it expresses.

And throughout history these literal values have been pushed, as a way of keeping the understanding hidden. It's never really hidden for those who look, but people rarely look beyond the literal. They think it's talking about literal snakes and such, but it's not. It's talking in the same way you might say someone sneaky is a "snake in the grass".

Take the story of moses where his rod changes into a snake that eats the other snakes, and all the sorcerers of the city bow down to him etc. It is talking about knowledge and wisdom, not physical snakes. The understanding and wisdom of Moses shows the faults in the so called wisdom of the sorcerers.

The serpent "way", or why serpents are considered evil is generally because they use their wisdom and understanding as a way of keeping it hidden to others for their own gain. Sneaky and such.

We have sorcerers today in this world if you have understanding to see them. These are not harry potter type things. While harry potter is very entertaining and so forth, a real sorcerer is someone who uses words as a means of manipulating people for power. A spell would be the words used in order to gain the power and then they use the power for whatever. Politicians are sorcerers. They say things, people say oh that sounds good, lets follow and then use the power gained for whatever agenda. Say a spell, gain the power, use the power for whatever.

They are put into these contexts as a way of keeping them hidden. If you were to come out and say them directly, to where anyone could understand, then those with power would destroy them. But at the same time, the literal is what is focused on, as those powers certainly wouldn't see/allow the real understanding out. If the texts and such are too clear, good bye. A true artist tells a lie in order to reveal the truth.

More examples:

Psalm 140:3
They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.

Numbers 21

8And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

10And the children of Israel set forward, and pitched in Oboth.

Surely we are not to believe that a serpent went around biting people, and then if the person "looketh upon it" will live. As in a literal snake is going around biting people. No, but if they are bitten by the wisdom and understanding, and then they take that wisdom and understand, then they will live.

Jeremiah 8:17
For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

Another example. But not all knowledge and wisdom is good. As in genesis, to know both good and evil. There is knowledge and wisdom of both.

Jesus is a bit more direct in this.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Think he was sitting around a bunch of snakes talking to them?

Other cultures have these things too. I can't remember the name of the story exactly, but there is an Indian tale. In this tale this indian woman comes across this man and falls in love. He seems all great and so forth. And she goes back with him to the tribe. Long story short, once there, the tribe all turns into snakes. And she eventually crosses back to her old tribe by sneaking out while they are hunting.

The story is not talking about literal snakes. Rather showing understanding that he appeared as an upstanding man. But once she got around them, she seen their true colors. Wolves in sheep's clothing, etc.

When you come to understand the texts in this way, rather than the literal then you are able to apply that understanding even today. You don't physically see snakes, sorcerers and so forth, but you would understand the meaning and relate it. If the texts aren't providing understanding that is valuable today, then what good are they to that person? None.

If people are going to be basing things based on what they see with their 2 eyes, as in reptilians and so forth, rather than what they see in the minds eye/understanding. Then it really doesn't matter what happens, you're going to be screwed, taking advantage of, tag teamed and enslaved due to your lack of understanding no matter what.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by badmedia]

link   
reply to post by hexagramfifty

According to tradition, the highest Buddhist sutras, the Prajnaparamita Sutras that teach emptiness, were gotten from the Nagas (serpent lake dwellers) by the 2nd Century Indian philosopher Nagarjuna.

link   
I'm going to address a whole bunch of posts with this one.

First, many people dismiss the possibility of a reptilian race living in another dimension and infiltrating our own as being "impossible" (note, not improbable).

These same people would never tell any of their family and friends that their belief in God, Jesus, Ascended Masters (choose one), is "impossible." We accept that we can reach these beings through prayer and meditation, yet somehow oujia boards and channeling are nonsense? How it any different than getting on your knees and clasping your hands together, or bowing before a wall?

If you believe a spirit realm in some form exists, where is it? If you believe in God(s) or angels, where do they reside? I don't know of too many people that believe that these beings inhabit our realm in the same manner we do, most equate them with being beyond our physical senses, but capable under very extreme situations to make their presence known to some of us.

Did you ever wonder why these spiritual leaders don't just walk around talking to people, why they appear as burning bushes, floating incorporeal bodies, or demons from Hell. Perhaps our existence on this plane is truly unique and protected.

We have ample examples of our forays into "dimensions" (environments) that are ill-suited to us, such as diving in the ocean, space travel, or climbing very high mountains.

So based on all this, as a species we readily acknowledge the POSSIBILITY of extra dimensions and a majority of people believe that something or some being inhabits those dimensions.

A good number of humans also except the idea of evolution, that through natural selection, we take on forms that are best suited for our survival. We also accept that had the dinosaurs not been killed off, they would likely be the highest lifeforms on the planet.

So it is implausible that life on other planets could have evolved from reptiles, birds or even fish?

If you can accept the possibility of extra dimensions populated by gods or angels, why not beings that evolved elsewhere?

And finally, about space travel. Just because we can't do it yet, doesn't mean it can't be done. It was thought that when steam locomotives were first built that if a person went over 30 mph they would die. Additionally, perhaps it is impossible in this physical dimension, but not in others.

(I often wonder if 200 years from now, someone will be in some museum reading these forum postings and laughing at our ignorance. Like, "Oh my gosh, they believed that there were only four dimensions?")

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is all real. Reptilians love to decive humans there always around. I think some of my friends are even Reptilians or are controlled by them
beacuse they have changed. Does any one on here know what I mean any body have the same situation. Also I notice them in the night thats when they like to reveal themselves. During the day you could notice them more and thats wy they dont reveal themselves much or they stay in human form or in the humans themselves. In the night they are always there i watch them run by and it looks like aperson with stelth camo is runing by. Anyone have simmilar storys?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Biblically the Nachash or serpent isn't used as a symbol of wisdom. In Genesis the Serpent is said to be cunning not wise.

In Exodus Nachash and Tannin(Great Serpent, Drakon) are used interchangably during the duel between the Pharoah's sorceror's and Aaron.

Later Fiery Serpents are sent to kill many Israelites in the wilderness and then an icon of a bronze serpent, the Nehushtan, is made to heal some of them.

The Tannin for the most part are malevolent and the Leviathan, which could be called the Seven headed great serpent, is far from wise.

The Seraphim if truly serpentine would be the closest biblically to any such wise serpents.

and you took Psalms 82 completely out of context. Psalms 82 is worth a whole thread of discussion by itself. It deals with the Elohim and uses the hebrew word for becoming mortal, and falling like the Sarim(Princes).

I think I better addressed some of your points about the serpents in my other post. But serpents are considered to be wise, and to hold much wisdom. You mention the fiery serpents, but moses also uses a serpent which bites people and saves them.

The "wicked" are those who know the truth and have the knowledge, but use it against people, rather than using it to help people. They use it to "bite and kill people", where as moses uses it to "bite and save those who looketh upon it", or those who take the wisdom and knowledge. Those who do not know the truth either way(poor in spirit) are blessed and such because they do not know the truth, and thus they have not turned their back on it. They will eventually know the truth and accept it. Thus why the entire game is manipulation and to keep people from understanding. Half the truth is often the greatest lie.

As for what is technically wise and what has wisdom, there is a bit of movement there. As wisdom is generally having the knowledge, understanding and experiences(which feed those2) in order to make the correct choice. And one would have to say that they do not make the correct choice. But they do have everything else, so I think it's mainly said they have wisdom for understanding, meaning they have those things required for wisdom. I understand why you would say those things aren't wise, and agree on that point. But they do have all the things needed for that, and can/do at times use/show wisdom. Bait some might say.

Psalm 82 I will have to disagree with you on. I do not base my knowledge of that on the bible, and so I'm sure I am not taking it out of context. I only quoted a few of the verses to keep it short, but the surrounding verses around it don't contridict it at all.

1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

I often quote the rest of these verses when dealing with the difference in "accepting" what someone say as truth, and actually understanding things for yourself. As this chapter also addresses that. It talks of "accepting" the wicked, and then because of this, they "do not understand and walk on in darkness". Sorry, but I do understand.

I am also using it in the exact same context Jesus uses it in, as when he is on trial, all he ever really does is quote Psalm 82 when they ask him if he claims to be god. And thus, considered an unfair/just trial.

You are right, this is a bit off topic, but wanted to clarify the understanding I am coming from, and I'll let you do the same and then we can just leave it at that and move on, unless you'd like to start another topic.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hi everyone,,,,

I beleive we are being vsited by ET's,,,,

now if one thinks this is true one has to also consider the abductions/implants are real,,,,,,
(this is why disclosure is easier said then done taking this into acct.)

I like to hear all opinions and information I can...

Its pretty big out there in space and probly many worlds with intelligent life,,,its more than a possibility that there are some "bad apple" ET's out there as well,,,,

Im sure theres planets out there that are complete horrible chaos if we were to set foot upon some of them,,,like if we were 1/2 inch tall in a rain forest,,,,,the bugs and the rhodents would eat us..

opps,,sorry to go off topic,,,

but I understand there could be a few different types of ET's who come here,,,,

but I do know we (earthlings???) an look different from eacthother as well,,,,

like me standing next to paris hilton,,,I am Korean,,,
((but the aliens would lik me more cause I have bigger heart,,,not high strung,,less demanding,,and know how to cook))
lol,,,,
opps,,,fogot Im more sexy to,,,,,smile.....

but back to the subject,,,, reguardless the abducions/implants/cattle mutilations are a major red flag(s)...!!!!

And my opinion is that they are NOT here to help us!!!!
nor stopng by to collect soil samples,,pine cones,,,etc,,,,

huggs everyone....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

"But if ENOUGH information based in identified and unproven factoids is assembled and aligned, a somewhat unnerving answer becomes at least partially visible: WHO it is that constructs the realities is NOT at all clear." (Ingo Swann, "Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telelpathy")

Personal experience aside, human's begin to sprout from the 3rd Dimension into the 4th Dimension. Then, True Life begins. The other seeds, still below ground, will not listen to their already sprouted sister-brother plantlings about what is perceived above ground. However, I wish you all to know, there are many predators that will consume any seeds, and plantlings, impartially, both above and below ground. It is the Order of the universal consciousness.

Some few escape, and become wise additions to the Garden all about them; they love the garden, and watching their fellow seedlings as the grow and flower and fruit.

Let it be known that this Universe is much more mysterious then the seeds can guess. Poor soil and all. You have 'reptilians' about you; at the very least, predators unknown! Many will not have to face this truth, for they are not in fertile soil (Soul), and will not sprout yet.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species??

First of all, "humanity" has already been targeted by some kind of extraterrestrial species. I can't even sit still for one minute without some Alien kind of alien, who knows where, pressing that big magic red button that sends this crazy sensation on a random part of my body that makes my leg jump up, kick the work table, knock the soda bottle over and grab a notebook and throw it across the office.

Do you really believe the garbage going on around you to be so gullible?? The "United States" taking over the countries one by one. The "scientists" with their sham satellite trying to detect radio wave communication from outer space. The cops shooting innocent people to death, then coming up with the wildest claim that they meant to pull their taser, and getting away with it.

How about that stage hypnotist, that picks random people out of the audience, and hypnotizes them by snapping his fingers?? Or even that stage psychic, that can tell you how much money you're holding in your hand from 100 feet away on stage? And he gets it right every time.

Do you really think that this stuff is possible without some kind of aliens, or alien psychics out there?? Are you all that far asleep?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join