It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Respectfully , I am of the opinion that the , "preeminent UFO experts " are in fact those that work on top secret military crafts , not alien or back engineered tech , but simply top secret projects yet to be brought to public light .

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
While Unidentified Flying Object's are often associated with Aliens they are not the exact same thing.

I think it is undeniable that objects have flown in the sky that have not been identified.

Yeah and.............?????

What is your point? How can anyone be any more a historian of things we never identified than they can spaceships? I understand that everyone wants to justify the title as it sounds like something that should be impressive. It is made up. Who made it up? People selling UFO books.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Here is more proof of why space opera is absurd.

Space opera or space travel ?

Imo it's likely an alien civilization perhaps millions of years ahead of humanity could crack intergalactic space travel.

Divining the psychology of the reptilians and why they are tormenting this planet sounds like pure religion to me. I'm not convinced there are interdimensional, malevolent, reptilian, alien overlords

I do think there is enough evidence to say there is an ET presence. But I don't trust anyone claiming to know all the answers through psychic or intuitive means.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well, up until now, it was at least being discussed as to why it could or could not exist but the thread has been hijacked and turned to junk.

I don't believe in fourth dimension reptilian overlords, but hey, I'd like to read why someone else might. They may information or a theory I hadn't considered. But when you slam people, become rude and insulting, no one wants to have an exchange.

And from this thread I found a link to another site that I've been reading for the past day or so. Many wonderful and beneficial things can come from an exchange of ideas, whether you subscribe to the same beliefs or not.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by personal stalker

Originally posted by aeroslag

Originally posted by personal stalker
Yes, it's all true. The reptilians reside in the constellation of Draco. This is in close proximity to another reptilian race on the planet of Snako, which is only 5 light years due north from the federation of the galactic chicken people known as the "Shako Bako".

BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!!!

you sir are a first class dumbass. why even bother posting if you aren't contributing to the discussion? im sick and tired of seeing so many idiots like you posting sarcasm on the same intellectual level as a three year old, and you seem to find yourselves amusing. if you do not agree with something, shutupt, and post in another forum that interests you. keep your bs out of places it shouldnt be. thanks

Well, I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, but my comment was no more RIDICULOUS than the thread itself. Reptilians and Greys, give me a freakin break. I suppose you think the muppets were real living beings also.

Ah i see, so your personal opinion (which means nothing by the way) rules out hundreds of eye witness testimony, as well as documented evidence? Regardless if they are real or not we who discuss these topics are open to the possibility of their existence.

We are here talking about these topics so we can put together the pieces of the puzzle. We are searching for answers with an open mind. That's why we are here. Why are you here? Are you here to laugh at and ridicule those of us with different opinions?

Several hundred years ago people like you would ridicule those who believed the earth was a sphere, it was mainstream "knowledge" that the earth was flat. Today we know this to be false, and those who were ridiculed and persecuted for such outlandish claims at the time, are in fact correct today. If you would apply the same concept to these topics, who knows, you could reconsider your perspective on these ideas. I myself am very skeptical, but i enjoy searching for truth with an open mind. i recommend you set aside what was hammered into your head as a child for a minute. take a step back, and look at the bigger picture without any bias.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by aeroslag]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Brainiac

Its good that you bring this up, about the "Space Monkeys".

Few people bring up any science, be it biology or astronomy when examing such space opera.

Few people realize how much radiation there is in space or the forces that a lifeform would be exposed to in interstellar travel. The distances involved are gargantuan.

We have 49 systems within around 16 light years.

When people start talking about things outside our stellar community it really strains credibility. We already have megatons of stuff right here within 16 light years.

You see the same thing in Science Fiction, like Star Trek, Babylon 5 etc.
Sci Fi deals with rediculous distances covering huge chunks of the galaxy as if someone was flying from the Earth to Mars. That is just silly and when I see space opera parallel the same ignorance in Sci Fi then it looks like more Sci Fi.

The other thing is the radiation and the forces that one would be exposed to in space travel. They would be extremely lethal to biological lifeforms.
Most "stellar drives" would splatter the ship occupants all over the inside of the ship without being placed in some kind of shock absorbent fluids.

These kinds of conditions would make the ideal space travellers machines, artificial superintelligences and/or infomorphs.

For instance an Infomorph could be uploaded into the ship's memory or even exist on an interstellar information network that ship is linked to. From there it could download into an Avatar of any shape or form it desired while visting a planet.

That kind of stuff usually goes way over someone's head and they would rather prefer the familiar Star Wars/Star Trek absurdities.

Heh, yes and pretty much that was my point about this whole thread. It's fantastic to think that anything organic would be able to function in Space for any length of time. Look at the problems we have associated with trying to survive in Space. Zero Gravity, muscle degradation, psychological issues, etc...

Anything that is traveling through Space or "has" Traveled through Space would have had to do so in some sort of suspended state. A state where life has been paused. It's easy to say OK there are Aliens here from Wolf359, or Beta Reticule etc... without examining exactly what that would mean in terms of technological and biological advancements.

That said there would also have to be some sort of plan imposed I would assume, whose going to just blast off in a random direction and just appear out of now where with no idea if you can eat food, or breath atmosphere? This just isn't plausible and doesn't make much scientific sense.

This leads to the conclusion that if an Alien race was in contact with us, WE WOULD KNOW, because they would probably be here in massive amounts and probably would have brought with them and enormous ecology and population, not some doomed field trip to the stars...

We would not see a Space ship here, and a Space ship there... Who would take that kind of risk?

Then you might ask, well what if they have far Superior technology? Well then you still have to know this fact, even if whatever could travel back and forth beyond the speed of light to wherever they might come from, how many times could they do this and either A) Have their civilization still exist or B) Have our civilization still exist? Since time won't stop on their end or our end, but time would stop in the middle, for the traveler... heh

So then you'd have to make the conjecture that C) Every Space craft people claim to see or have seen was on a one way trip? and the Civilization they came from is aged out of existence? Or they keep coming back and forth and see huge leaps in the developments of both Civilizations? I'd think to their own Civilizations upon these back and forth trips if this was the case THEY would seem like the Aliens to their own culture and We would seem drastically different to them each and every time...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

Trust me, I thought all this was ridiculous too at one point. I used to laugh at all these conspiracies talking about Greys working for Reptilians and I always asked myself how people could be so dumb and gullible. From my own personal research, after looking at everything I have uncovered collectively, I can honestly say that this is a very real phenomenon. I know I know -- completely crazy. All I will tell you is that there's something very strange going on "behind-the-scenes" that the majority of people (at least the average person) are entirely, completely oblivious to.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by Jezus
While Unidentified Flying Object's are often associated with Aliens they are not the exact same thing.

I think it is undeniable that objects have flown in the sky that have not been identified.

Yeah and.............?????

What is your point? How can anyone be any more a historian of things we never identified than they can spaceships? I understand that everyone wants to justify the title as it sounds like something that should be impressive. It is made up. Who made it up? People selling UFO books.

My point is just the the existence of UFO's is not debatable.

What they may or may not be is the question.

And their certainly is a plethora of historical events that involve unidentified flying objects that can be studied and analyzed.

The fact that UFO phenomena is not well understand does not mean someone can't study it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The only idea I personally have is this.

-Could there be UFO's visiting our Planet?

-I would have to say if it was so, what we would see would have to be some sort of automated probe un-manned, with a mission of exploration, observation, data, picture collection, sampling experiments etc. NOT actual LIVE BEINGS. It would probably be something that would collect information and then go "home"...

This is the only way I could believe in a Space Craft of an unknown origin...

This way the data can come back to the origin with any expected timeframe, without the risk of long distance Space and Time travel issues...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

-I would have to say if it was so, what we would see would have to be some sort of automated probe un-manned, with a mission of exploration, observation, data, picture collection, sampling experiments etc. NOT actual LIVE BEINGS. It would probably be something that would collect information and then go "home"...

Balls of light are just that -- probes. Circlemakers from England see them all the time in the fields.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Interesting post, S+F
During my research concerning UFOs I came cross a theory that those creatures (may be ´Reptilians´, ´Pleiades´ etc.) are NOT extraterrestal but inter-dimensional.
Espacially one theory is worth studying; it says that these entities are - please, don´t laugh @ me - that these entities are DEMONS/FALLEN ANGELS.
There´s much (in my point of view), what seem to be written in the Holy Bible.
Under the aspect of a NWO (which is described in the Bible as well) it makes sense that those evil forces accelerate the development of the NWO by using alien/evil technology.
What is your opinion?
BTW here´s the link to Sherry Shriner´s website: sherryshriner.com... where she describes where the "aliens" may come from etc...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker58

If they are extra-dimensional then they are extra-terrestrial.

Anyone disagree?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Brainiac you seem to be saying no alien civilization could ever achive ultra-luminal speeds ? What about a type II or type III ? I believe they exist.

I believe there are entities that can travel among the stars as fast as humans take jetliners between continents.

Don't limit what you think is possible in the universe because it's beyond the scientific comprehension of us now. Like the astronaut said, we went from horses to the moon in just a few generations.

We think our physics is complete, but we have so much to learn.

Good point though, I think many UFO are artificially intelligent machines.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Schaden]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

All good points MikeboydUS, and up to a point absolutely correct.

BUT, you are looking at the problem of distance with a 'human eye' (what else!).

You are putting all of earthly human knowledge into the problem, and coming up with answers that are based on such. And of course, these answers are going to be wrong, because of the knowledge used to pose the question is wrong (stay with me).

ET paradigms are going to be as different to ours as our human paradigm is for example, to penguins - while we both need air and food as basics for survival, and while we both have a circulatory system and digestive tract, and DNA and so on and on, a penguin is going to have a completely different view of life or scientific reasoning ability (obviously) than we have, even though we share all the obvious commonalities mentioned above, and even come from the same planet.

Imagine this effect amplified 1000 times!

We are currently only a few hundreds years into the serious study of applied physics. The advances made in that time are astounding.

What discoveries might we make in a few thousand years?

A few hundred thousand years?
If not a whole new concept of physics and the physical universe, then certainly completely different ways to incorporate and apply current physics to problems such as you mention.

Look at the problems that constrain humanity with an eye that is based on probability.
Is it probable, that providing we don't obliterate ourselves and can survive for a few hundred thousand years, that we will make advances in our understanding and application of the physical universe? Certainly it is.

If we take the above as a given, then it becomes obvious, that distance is and will be a non issue..ultimately.

Headway is ALREADY being made (great strides in fact) in areas that were previously considered fantastic, and beyond the reach of contemporary humans. Of course, when the sceptics said it was impossible, they were right in the sense that it was CURRENTLY impossible, with the level of understanding, and perhaps more importantly the application of current understanding. However, if they said it could never be done, they have been proved wrong.

Teleportation is one area of physics that is proving the sceptics wrong. Space travel, across vast distances in a short time is AT PRESENT impossible, but again, this is another area of physics that is being researched, and serious theories regarding folding space, or hyperdimentional ('subspace') travel are emerging within the last five or so years.

So you see, it's a fairly limited vision that sees problems in our current level of technological development as insurmountable or impossible ever to overcome.

Our own limited technological (limited in the grand scheme of things) is testament to this fact. If we survive, and survive on an 'upward curve', we will progress. We have progressed...and we will continue to, inevitably up to a point where nothing will be impossible for us. And these 'impossible' distances will be like a morning stroll for us.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

They don't travel by speed, they travel by space time(As in they can be anywhere they choose in the entire universe at any time). Distance isn't a reality as we see it, for an advanced being and craft.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
1. Please Stay On Topic

2. The Insults Stop Now

3. Please Don't Feed The Trolls

4. If You Have Nothing To Add, Please Don't Post

Thank you

Semper

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think there is something to this 4th Dimensional Reptillian thing. I started coming around to the idea of Reptillians only a few years ago, but I believed they were from our universe(Draco constellation) but I am starting to open up to the idea of 4th dimension stuff. I have found a lot of material saying the same thing(there is definitely some phenonomenon here) it might explain some things:

Where does the Bermuda triangle lead? Is it a gateway into the 4th dimension?

Where did the advanded ancient socieites go? Did they "ascend" into the 4th dimension?

Where do UFO's go when they disappear? Do they jump into the 4th dimension?

I think the word "dimension" is probably wrong and which is why I've had a problem with it. The real word is "level" so the Earth exists on various levels. We are inhabiting one, and the reptillians are inhabiting another.
It is actually possible in physics for two things to exist in phases.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join