It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling footage of a planet X like object near the sun shot on (21.04.09)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biohazard³¹³
Oh boys it's just a reflection:

Could a planet be on the terrain?

Are you kidding?! That's not the object, that's a lens flare.

The object is on the right of the sun. Look at your picture and you'll see how ignorant you now look.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Biohazard³¹³

Your obviously confused, the obvious lens flare moves when the camera moves. BUT the object near the sun does not move from position at any time. MEANING it is NOT a lens flare.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Look at the relative size of the "object". If it's not literally touching the sun it would have to be larger than Jupiter to show at that distance. And an object that large would affect every interplanetary probe we've sent out so far. It's just nonsense to think we'd have missed a body that large in the solar system.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Not if it's "inter-dimensional"...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Look at the relative size of the "object". If it's not literally touching the sun it would have to be larger than Jupiter to show at that distance. And an object that large would affect every interplanetary probe we've sent out so far. It's just nonsense to think we'd have missed a body that large in the solar system.

I'm only saying it's not a lense flare. I have no theory as to what it really is, who knows!? except the video I posted about an illusion because of ice crystals in the air, which is one possibility.
This one:video.mail.ru...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I liked this comment that has been left for the video posted by
ALoWKaRD

The problematic is the brightness. In this vid it was said that the brightnes had to be decreased. The problem is that the sun is so bright that it swallows all light in its sphere of action. With the reduction of that brightness it could be possible to see nibiru. Btw: The sun is responsible why you arent able to see the stars in the sky. It is to bright^^

He has a point, if it was real then it could be that the only way to see it is to reduce the brightness.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you look carefully you can see Nibiru's twin brother just emerging from the Sun on the other side as well

It's refraction of the bright sun due to filming through a window - though you can sometimes get similiar effects from thin, high level clouds. Sadly nothing in my library to offer as an example, but I did find a good picture of a 'double sun' here:

www.treehugger.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by Biohazard³¹³
Oh boys it's just a reflection:

Could a planet be on the terrain?

Are you kidding?! That's not the object, that's a lens flare.

The object is on the right of the sun. Look at your picture and you'll see how ignorant you now look.

I was kidding about the reflection because i think that the object near the sun is a funny reflection too!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
If you look carefully you can see Nibiru's twin brother just emerging from the Sun on the other side as well

It's refraction of the bright sun due to filming through a window - though you can sometimes get similiar effects from thin, high level clouds. Sadly nothing in my library to offer as an example, but I did find a good picture of a 'double sun' here:

www.treehugger.com...

I was also wondering about the possibility of it being shot through a window and I think you may well be right.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_I'm only saying it's not a lense flare. I have no theory as to what it really is, who knows!? except the video I posted about an illusion because of ice crystals in the air, which is one possibility.
This one:video.mail.ru...

Have you ever seen Jupiter in the night sky? How big does it appear? Bigger than the full moon? The apparent width of the "object" in the video is about 1/10th the diameter of the sun! If it's not touching the Sun, then it's on the other side of it some ways. If it's in the same orbit as Earth that would make it about the same size as the Sun. If it was in the outer solar system it would be the size of Betelgeuse.

The reason nobody's imaged Nibiru is that it IS NOT THERE.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I think the HD button is just a higher quality rather than High Definition. I could be wrong though. I have seen a few vids on you tube that have the HD function but when u watch them they are clearly not High Def.

Really intresting this vid, its like two suns like another poster said.Spooky lol

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If im not mistaken, it is a phenomena called a sun dog....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hi all, I have this very phone and there is no HD option at all. You can up the quality to 'high quality' recording, but it's still not fantastic.

Saying that, I'm still finding the video intriguing

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I just don't think it is sun glare or a reflection from the window. You can clearly see the thin cloud in front of the second sphere, can't see a flare having a cloud in front of it or a reflection with a cloud in front of it either.

I don't know too much about astronomy but if this thing is Niribu and it is still 3 years away, wouldn't it appear small at this time?

I don't know what that is, but I just don't think it is any of the things mentioned.

S&F

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I just don't think it is sun glare or a reflection from the window. You can clearly see the thin cloud in front of the second sphere, can't see a flare having a cloud in front of it or a reflection with a cloud in front of it either.

I don't know too much about astronomy but if this thing is Niribu and it is still 3 years away, wouldn't it appear small at this time?

I don't know what that is, but I just don't think it is any of the things mentioned.

S&F

Problem with that is if you look at the picture below you can see the trees in front of the double sun image caused by the refraction of the glass window.It causes less glare so the sun seems less bright in the refracted image allowing the trees to be seen more clearly.Just as the clouds can be seen more clearly with the refracted image of the sun in the planet X video.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Thanks for the detail pix! If the object was solid it would be backlit by the sun. It's either transparent or an artifact of the camera.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Have you ever seen Jupiter in the night sky? How big does it appear? Bigger than the full moon? The apparent width of the "object" in the video is about 1/10th the diameter of the sun! If it's not touching the Sun, then it's on the other side of it some ways. If it's in the same orbit as Earth that would make it about the same size as the Sun. If it was in the outer solar system it would be the size of Betelgeuse.

The reason nobody's imaged Nibiru is that it IS NOT THERE.

Uh yeah, once again I'm not sure why your directing this at me? hmmm

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

What about the object (if it is one) being behind the cloud? That for me is a tough one to reconcile.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My explanation is just as mad as any Nibiru explanation....

...err, a gravity well bending sunlight.

Maybe some form of sundog as in...

this pic

Think I'll get my model Triceratops out and start praying to the reptilian overlords just to be on the safe side.

If it's not CGI, then it's very freaky.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by nomadros]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_Uh yeah, once again I'm not sure why your directing this at me? hmmm

Sorry for any confusion. I was just pointing out the logical inconsistencies in the picture. Nothing personal, I assure you.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by Essan

What about the object (if it is one) being behind the cloud? That for me is a tough one to reconcile.

Again look at this

The trees can be seen in front of the refracted sun image,just as the clouds can in the video. The refracted image is not as bright as the sun so does not obliterate the cloud or trees with its glare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join