It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Still here, look back at some of my post......

The kidney issue has nothing to do with this by the way......He had flu symptoms, we were concerned due to his kidney problem......

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Flu pandemic could overload U.S. health system

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A rapidly spreading flu outbreak may quickly overload a U.S. health system already straining from hospital closures, cuts in public health funding, a nursing shortage and too many uninsured patients, health experts said on Friday.

www.reuters.com...

- Reason for everything?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by spinkyboo

I wish it would quit raining here in the Mid West so I could see the chemtrails..........The clouds broke in one spot yesterday for about 30 and the chemtrails looked like a checker board...........

Its been raining here for over a week

This sickness is everywhere.........something is causing it on top of this swine flu issue.......

Our immune systems are being beat down...........

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

Fearmonger much?

You must live in some magical community where planes love to make checkerboard patterns over your town. I've not seen this reported anywhwere, and certainly haven't seen it where I live, by a major city.

There is enough panic... much more than there should be. Is there really a need to further fuel the fire with the ridiculous chemtrail nonsense?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Kk... Been a couple days since I have been able to spend any time at ATS. Alright, glad the kidney thing had nothing to do with.... whatever.

Someone else was mentioning secondary infections.

Hopefully we figure out what is going on. There are so many people with *SOMETHING*, that it's hard to say the scare is *NOTHING*. if that makes sense.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

No, there are sick people everywhere do you know why........???

No you don't nor does anyone else..........I will look at all angles.......Have you forgot this is ATS not MSN???

Many posters have noticed a very active sky lately.......you must have the answers........Please tell everyone why we are sick including myself and my whole family????

Please do.............

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

oh chemtrails are real. but believe as you must. most people are just too busy to really notice. funny they started up here last week again too. i'm not saying they are related. but i'm also not saying they're not.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

LOL lol

Never know, chemtrails have been suspected of weakening our immune systems. Maybe we are NOT seeing people panicked about Swine Flu at all. Perhaps MORGELLONS. Isn't that what people were claiming the planes were dropping?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you noticed my post concerning Charleston SC, there have been deaths there. They started off with the flu and died do to a secondary illness...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aimlessly

My sister lives in Clio. Those neighbor kids just got back from Mexico last week and then had ALL their friends come over to welcome them home. Now THEY are sick, and my sisters son is sick.

UPDATE on the Fema trailers in Alabama......They are on the airport property in Selma. Big trailers, travel trailers......hundreds of them. ( He said about 2000, since there is about 20 acres there, but he didn't actually COUNT them, so I am going with a lower number)
BTW

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bonesinis

I was reffering to the "severe" confirms they are now only testing for.
I don't doubt those numbers you put up for a second. This has gotten out of hand and they are just in anti panic mode right now. I would really hate to see what is going to happne to them when people find out they have been holding back and out right lying to people.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATADJADED

I am hearing of Fema tents going up in Austin Tx, can anyone confirm??

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I thank you for being oh-so-helpful.... But you have to understand, NOT everyone can sit here 24/7 and know what is going on... forgive the 'ignorant' ones who have to be in school or work, regardless of what diseases are floating around.

You are obviously set to believe whatever you are going to believe anyway... I had no idea it was you with the problems mentioned before.

Either way... Careful with the secondary infections... because they come back.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

was that before this outbreak, please let us know! if this happened during this outbraek how come no reports about it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey cosmicpixie has a good idea here
Post "Insider" Stories, Witness Info & Strange Goings on Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=459847

If you have been following this thread please add all the post's you think are relevant.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by foremanator]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I was waiting for this...lot's of "strange" things were happening on the internet yesterday...

search.twitter swine flu stopped broadcasting for like 45 minutes after being slammed by 1k posts in 30 minutes...and the ATS servers going in and out...Hmmm...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks ATADJADED-

That's within 20 miles of me.....guess I need to start following my own advice to my mom.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
# US, Massachusetts: Northeastern University bans handshaking at the upcoming commencement ceremony as precaution against influenza. #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

link   
reply to post by ATADJADED

thought some of you might enjoy this bit.

Residents In Limbo As FEMA Trailer Deadline Looms
www.npr.org...

May 1 is the deadline for people living in FEMA trailers along the U.S. Gulf Coast to get out.

Hundreds of thousands of people lost their homes more than three and a half years ago when Hurricane Katrina hit, and thousands have lived in temporary trailers ever since.

Now FEMA says its program has ended; it's time for residents to find other places to live. But some have nowhere to go.

fema will have 1000s of mobile quarantine stations if they take these trailers back .

link   

No, I was just pointing out that I posted several post concerning Charleston SC that you should look at..........This thread has been moving so quickly and yes its hard to keep up..........You can hit my profile and view my post because they are important......

You be safe as well.......

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Yeah, I wish those numbers where not so high but tons are infected.
The reason the "severe" cases are being tested is so the CDC and WHO can see if there are any mutations to the virus.
They know a lot of people are going to get it but they are mainly concerned with this thing mutating into something worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join