It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
# Austria: Ministry of Health confirms the country's first swine influenza case in a woman who recently traveled to Mexico. #swineflu12 minutes ago from web

--- Just thinking, did all those two thousand "suspected" all worked on Mexico City airport? --- Or how in the earth this can spread so fast all over the world? --- With these numbers given from Mexico --- We are not hearing anything from the real situation on the ground.

Real number infected has to be something between 100 000 - 200 000 ::: thats minimum.

I am beginning to be sure that world is under full scale biowar attack.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I know what you mean my husband and I are just getting over a bug. I would steer clear of hospitals and Dr.'s offices right now. Unless you're running a high fever or are having difficulty breathing we're suppose to stay home.

Back when I was doing medical transport I picked up the worst flu of my life from a hospital. My son caught strep at the Dr.'s office during a routine check up. I think this is why in the old days Doc's would make house calls.

We don't want to tie up emergency rooms and Dr.'s offices because of needless panic possibly exposing ourselves and others to this flu amongst other things.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Swine Flu reported in South Africa. First confirmed in Africa, but my source in the MDC is evaluating the two deaths in Zimbabwe - which could be Swine Flu.

News - South Africa

Two suspected cases of swine flu have been reported in South Africa, the National Institute for Communicable Diseases said on Wednesday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Press Conference Live Now

This has concluded.

I'll try to post a live online news stream next time for those who aren't by a TV.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by BeyondPerception]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The WHO guy in the update(live on sky news now) said that there only 2 confirmed case in the UK??

What??

I'm sure it was higher.... I'm sure others came back positive?
Are they just behind on info or downplaying?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Is there a link to live broadcast, WHO I think?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Didn't they just say there was 3 more today ?

Something aint right about this, the numbers don't add up

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yeah, as the gentlemen said, these figures are the last provided by the national governments.

link   
WHO confirmation of what was already generally known:

No evidence that pigs are infecting humans. Appears to move from person to person alone. less than 20 seconds ago from TweetDeck

link   

Originally posted by IamNow

Didn't they just say there was 3 more today ?

Something aint right about this, the numbers don't add up

Exactly....they've confirmed more than 2.... i know that for sure.

Very strange indeed.....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
WHO confirms we are moving towards phase five.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Edit

You beat me to it ^^

[edit on 29-4-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Another source appears to confirm that there are serious respiratory issues associated with this flu.

Swine flu is a respiratory disease, caused by influenza type A which normally infects pigs. Symptoms of swine flu in humans are similar to those produced by standard, seasonal flu. These include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, chills and fatigue. The latest form of Swine flu (Mexico 2009) can be spread from person to person. This version of the virus is H1N1 but contains genetic material that is typically found in strains of the virus that affect humans, birds and swine.

From: 74.6.239.67.../cms/blo g/6798-swine-flu-20641.html&w=swine+flu+blog+blogs&d=dogrA0xISs4z&icp=1&.intl=us

This page is cached because I could not access the site through the Yahoo! link.

But it appears that people who are dying from breathing problems could have have gotten the issues from the swine flu. So they could be one and the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

First possible case of swine flu detected in Illinois

CHICAGO (AP) - Illinois health officials say they've sent a specimen from a Chicago child who may have contracted swine flu to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for testing.

www.wqad.com...

link   
mpoppelWHO said it is extremely close to a phase 5 alert (pandemic), but not just yetless than a minute ago from TweetDeck

I fell like I am posting a lot, somebody let me know if they feel I am posting too much stuff.

Just trying to get the info out.

link   
They have quite clearly stated that they are not at phase 5 yet but will watch how things develope.
Honestly you guys

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Spain

AFP: Ten confirmed cases of swine flu in Spain: government

twitter.com...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by asala]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
USA

Homeland security chief says swine flu now in four more states, with 91 cases now confirmed.

link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
They have quite clearly stated that they are not at phase 5 yet but will watch how things develope.
Honestly you guys

Who said it was at phase 5?

link   
reply to post by mkross1983

You are not posting too much, not posting would be ignorant of you, remember alot of people come to this site for info. Keep it coming that is what this site is for........... Informing the masses.

-Kdial1

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join