It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
gaaaaaa im freakin out now, can anyone post any post abduction symtoms, feelings, sensations. like immediate to weeks after?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by osoba
gaaaaaa im freakin out now, can anyone post any post abduction symtoms, feelings, sensations. like immediate to weeks after?

I would suggest that you talk about whats going on with your experinces.

Some times its better to deal with what you are forced too.

Don't go looking for trouble.

Thinking back ----
In the thick of things you might fixate on something that might cause you to miss the bigger picture.

I would be glad to talk about things with you.

But there is so much that you may not be ready for.

Deal with them as they come up.

Some times its our way of dealing with things as we are ready for them.

It works well that way

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Watcher

1 1010
edit on 7/21/2012 by n120by60w because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
I trust you are all well?

I have'nt been here for a while for, the simple fact is I could'nt remember what I had said already without reading back. That niggles me when that happens because I have a memory like an elephant!
Anyway, after my first few post's I got a bit anioux aswell, which did'nt help. Sometime's I can be driving back from work in a perfectly content state of mind and I will see something or hear something on the radio and it starts me off. I just burst into tears!! I cannot control that and I just look around in the traffic and at the public going about their everyday business and just think 'WTF???'
I had a nice lie-in this morning for a change, blind was down on the window and my light was dim as I had left the light on overnight (dimmer siwitch). Then my moblile rings and my friend calls for a little chat. We are chatting away, when all of a sudden I see a lone silver ball of light zip around my bed, kind of in and out of focus, then at a right angle head towards my headboard and disappear into it.... or maybe just above it.. not sure.
It was real alright, but what puzzled me was that the light appeared to be manouvering around something on the bed, before it went towards the headboard. Now my cat, who is as bright as a button will not go on my bed, other than walk around the edge. He will rather walk along the headboard than cross the bed from one side to another. He does'nt come into my bedroom that often anymore, but if he doe's then thats how he negotiates the bed. When I saw that orb this morning, it made me wonder. Any ideas or questions?
Btw, I have an inplant in the lower part of my leg.

Thanks for reading x

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
when all of a sudden I see a lone silver ball of light zip around my bed, kind of in and out of focus, then at a right angle head towards my headboard and disappear into it.... or maybe just above it.. not sure.
It was real alright, but what puzzled me was that the light appeared to be maneuvering around something on the bed, before it went towards the headboard. Now my cat, who is as bright as a button will not go on my bed, other than walk around the edge. He will rather walk along the headboard than cross the bed from one side to another. He does'nt come into my bedroom that often anymore, but if he doe's then that's how he negotiates the bed. When I saw that orb this morning, it made me wonder. Any ideas or questions?
Btw, I have an inplant in the lower part of my leg.

Thanks for reading x

For a few abduction events that I and my family experienced seemed to have been predecessor'ed by orbs.

Some Black some White.

They would start at an almost unrelated frequency of appearance then slowly over time increase in frequency appearance. Some times also increasing in size the closer to the event.

Some events would have small and rather large orbs that seemed to be controlled not just drifting around in the room. Mufon was taking a report in our living room from me and my family. When one formed above the shoulder of the investigator just as he was asking us to describe one. It was rather large 2-3" and moved forward dropping slowly towards the floor and floating across the living room. They watched in awe. My dog however chased it 25' across the living room floor then down the hallway. It zipped accelerating towards the hall way as if intelligently controlled.

These ord's were never a threat of any type. Heck they ran from a Dog. They did not hurt my family nor my dog.

Some think these are intelligent beings. Some think they are truly angels in a non human form. I experienced quite a few over the years and none of them ever caused physical harm. I think they maybe a form of something that we just cant comprehend. We are 3 dimensional beings. Maybe they are 4 dimensional beings. Dose it matter what I or you think. Not so much. My family just used them as harbingers of things to come. We would stop what we were doing a pay special attention to what was going on around us. Sometime it would be something some times it seams to be for no reason.

We could go ahead and speak about the different colors and sizes if you wish.

What do you think of them.

Watcher

1 101010
edit on 7/21/2012 by n120by60w because: spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by osoba

I will get the ball rolling.

It seams these things happen in regular time sequences.
Clusters so to say.

They many times are in the summer months here in Michigan USA.

There many times a rather large stationary Red orb in the sky to the East of my night time location.
The red orb is accompanied buy a larger white flashing to green to orb directly to the West of my night time location.

These can last for months night after night. Then they would come and go with with out reason in the same night and the same location. When there they would hover for hours, multiple hours on end. Some times at tree top level other times at 5000' or so. Both would always be at the same height.

This would be on completely cloudless nights.

Your turn...

Watcher

1 101010

edit on 7/21/2012 by n120by60w because: ADDIONAL INFORMATION.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi Watcher,
I thought that I would mention the orbs, I have lost count how many times I have seen them.
I haven't had sleep paralysis for nearly four years now, but I now see orbs, which I never did before. I didn't even know what they were.
One night whilst on my patio in the dark, I saw millions of them zipping past me. You know the only reason I could see them was because someones bathroom light was on across from my garden and it was acting as a light box in a darkroom, so everytime they flew past I could see them. I was absolutely amazed, but unfortunately although I did try to take some pictures, none really came out and I was just getting very dark image with nothing on it.
I really don't know what they are. My Daughter took a picture of me a couple of xmas's ago and there is a huge one reflecting in my mirror on the wall to the side of me. I have quite a few random pics I could show, but I don't know how to transfer them. x

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
One night whilst on my patio in the dark, I saw millions of them zipping past me. You know the only reason I could see them was because someones bathroom light was on across from my garden and it was acting as a light box in a darkroom, so everytime they flew past I could see them. I was absolutely amazed, but unfortunately although I did try to take some pictures, none really came out and I was just getting very dark image with nothing on it.
I really don't know what they are. My Daughter took a picture of me a couple of xmas's ago and there is a huge one reflecting in my mirror on the wall to the side of me. I have quite a few random pics I could show, but I don't know how to transfer them. x

I had quite a response typed in to your reply.

I got quite a big bump and lost every thing in the response.
I will try to keep it short.

I am suggesting that you ask yourself what can I learn from this?

Is a lens flare or something physical causing it?

Take all you can from the experience.
Use it as a tool or what you can find of benifit.

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't know if I was ever abducted for sure and I might not of been. But I was wondering, do dreams count?
I know a lot of people are skeptical of dreams but i'm not. (Doesn't mean I was abducted either, but there has to be something in a dream right?)
My dreams are pretty vague and not at all like the white rooms and metal tables kinda dreams or visions, almost as if my mind can't register it so it's replacing it with images i'm more familiar with.

I won't go into all the weird dreams i've had but there was a dream I had a year ago or so, and everything was very lucid even though I only remember fragments of it.
I was pregnant and wasn't sure how but it was a very short pregnancy stage, it seemed like days in the dream. I was in a room and I was going to give birth. I don't remember the birthing part but before I had the baby, I was on a bed and I was looking up to figures standing around me. They were hooded or cloaked or something and they didn't have human heads or faces. They seemed humanoid, very weird. I know they weren't animal heads but they were all different shapes and colors. It's a blur when I try to think about it. I think they were talking but I don't know what they were saying, it was hushed.
After I gave birth, they handed me the baby wrapped in a blanket and I saw it. It was so very weird. It wasn't even a human baby. It was very tiny and had smooth round features and was blueish. Like a light blue color. It had it's eyes closed and what the closest thing I can describe is that it looked like a dolphin without the snout. I was more intrigued than happy that I gave birth. And then i'm not too sure but I THINK the baby had died or maybe something was wrong with it. Then the figures had taken the baby from me and I just laid there kind of sad, watching their backs as they disappeared. I woke up pretty sad too.

So I know this might just be a stupid dream but I recently read about blue aliens and i've never heard of them before so I thought maybe something happened. But there's more of a chance it was just a stupid dream. Anyways, thanks for listening and let me know your thoughts!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

I just got back from the Beach South Port is screwed up..Long Beach is OK...Strangest Beach Trip yet..Telepathic Link Wide Open..Boyfriends family on link..tortured the living hell out of me the entire time..Problems seem to come from everyone around me..me and my children seem to be everyones daily drama..No-one will admit this is even happening..Aliens, God, Satan and some demon that calls himself Lord of the Rings...This is not how we have all been taught in the Bible..Its going on 6 years now..

I lost or we all lost 24 hours..today is suppose to be Saturday..but its Sunday..I have noted this for latter reference..I noticed this last night..If there is anyway for anyonelse to check this time issue out..maybe with the messages on cell phones or whatever..there was a major time lapse yesterday..

I was staying at a place called Sunset Harbor..about 20 minute drive from the ocean..I didnt have any problems until in the area of South Port..

Whatever this is that is affecting this Earth is already active in that area..but worse in some areas..

The worst physical thing I saw..last night I was alone in the trailor..I went outside on deck..Something Large and Grey..ran in front of the house and all the trees were blowing..allot of wind..and the sound of something falling out of the trees..and whatever the being was went over to the neighbors house..I continued to watch..and whatever it was came back out of the neighbors house and just left..

The Lord Of the Rings beings didnt come on the telepathic link until on our way home..near Matthews, NC..

There is some-kind of major Spiritual War going on..

Anway, I have not had internet for 1 week ..there was not connection where I was staying..

I am ok and will be returning to work tommorw..

PS- Yaupon Pier..some people bothered me on the right side of the pier yesterday..the day before nothing was wrong there..and a film crew was filming Iron Man 2 or 3..

The only other physical weird thing that happened..last night my boyfriend and his son went fishing..and after the outside incident of seeing the gray being going over to the neighbors house and then coming back out..I went inside and layed down and watched ET and part of Independence Day..I fell sort of asleep and tossed back and fourth from side to side..and I felt like my legs got longer..like I was changing into something else..it didnt freak me out..that has happened before..all of my bones were cracking..it didnt hurt..it was just really weird..I got up and went back outside and called and checked on my son..he asked me when I was coming back home?? I told him Sunday..he told me it was already Sunday..I told him..it was suppose to be Saturday..We stayed Tues, Wed, Thurs and somewhere between Friday and Sat..something happened and I lost 24 hours..or maybe we all lost time..The Aliens do have the ability to affect time..but I wish there was someway to prove this..This is the first time I have ever noticed a 24 hour time loss..it is usually just hours or minutes..My boyfirend and his son finally came back around 12:15 AM last night..and my boyfriend thought is was Saturday like I did..then he was like..oh its Sunday...it was either just me or all of us lost this time..
edit on 29-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: added information

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm not really dealing well with all this lately.
This week, I was happily driving into London to go to work, when all of a sudden for no reason I burst into tears. I kept thinking to myself come on be strong, but I couldn't shake it off! I'm not looking for sympathy, but I was sobbing my heart out as I drove up the motorway. All I could see in my head was the alien Doctors and wondering what is the #ing point? Yes I have a pile of ironing and a pile of washing up in the sink at home.
I care about my job, colleagues and the poeple I look after, but on the domestic front I couldn't care less anymore. I kind of feel for the man in Close encounters, who made the mound of mash potato and I don't know why, but I can kind of relate to that in a funny kind of way.
Anyway, when I got to work, I tentatively asked my colleague if he knew of any good councellors. I literally dropped myself in it straight away. He could see I had been crying and I ended up telling him what had happened last year and the year before. His chin just hit the floor. He was so kind and understanding. He didn't diss me or put me down in anyway, I was so relieved as my reputation at work is extremely important to me.
I have a very responsible job and have to be professional at all times. I'm alright now, at least for the time being, but I scared myself getting in that state going to work. This wasn't the first time I have had a cry on my way to work, but I'm not sure what had scared me the most telling my colleague and the realization of what I had just said to someone, or the repucutions of my insecurieties, because of it. Not sure if i'm making sense, but you would know what I mean. x

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Getting help when you are hanging on your finger nails is the best thing you can do.

I was a computer professional in the 1980's
A fundamentalist Baptist, Husband &. Daddy.
Not a problem in the world.

I drove hundreds of miles from customer to customer in South West Michigan USA.
Many people depended on my daily actions to keep there business's rolling smoothly.
My family depended on me.

Out of no where I begin to have flash backs of an event from over a decade ago in the Air Force.

The Flash Backs bacame uncontrollable.
I would be driving and something would trigger a flash back.
Relieving something for the first time in your hanging onto your steering wheel at 70 miles an hour is not something that is safe or desirable.

I have spoke about how I dealt spicificly with it earlier in this Forum.

Some time the desperation of not understanding what is going on is overwhelming.
Tears are part of the path.
It dose get better.
You can make it threw this.

If you find a Dr or organization that helps.you what dose it matter what their name of position is.
Find what or who works for you and keep trudging along.
Don't make any impulsive decisions, things have a way of working themselves out.

I talked to my wife.
Luckily she was with me when during the abduction experience that I was starting to remember more of.

If it ends up being an abduction, or any other experience that ends up being the source of your current problems.
Give it time to work itself out.
We all want our answers right now.
But it takes time to heal physically and mentally.

2 years from now you will have a completely different prospective on your experience.
Another 10 years your thoughts about what you are going threw right now
will have even a more new-on-ced (can't find in spell check) prospective.

The prospective that this is overwhelming will pass.
And that you will be the better for it in the long run.

The truth is empowering.

I look forward to hearing about your progress and experiences.
Keep talking don't wall it up.

---Watcher

1 101010

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
hello

i guess i am an abductee; no other word for it unfortunately. i usually go to another forum and don't come here a lot tho i do read--up to date place this is ::thumbs::

anyway, i have been reading this thread since last night and now this morning, and maybe i missed it, but has karla turner, barbara bartholic been mentioned? i think someone asked about the screen imagery that the visitors use on us, so i had a little information on it, and hopefully it is okay if i post the link to that thread here

youarenotalone.freeforums.org...

with abduction there are many aspects to this, which, to fully try to come to an understanding, should be addressed.

start with the premise that just about everything connected with the this visitors is true-for example, everything from abductions to animal mutillations to electronic failure--to sightings during earthquakes and tsunamis...to even human mutilations and deaths--i don't know what you get--because if you look at all types of evidence, i find the 'overall picture' quite bizarre.and personally, i feel, not to be trusted...

not saying all et's are the bad guys; probably just the ones we have contact with. i mean, how in the world could any race justify child abduction and torture? sorry, i know that sounds real strong for some of you, but i have been researching this for a bit now due to what happened to me and the family(basically run out of our home) and tho what i and the other members remember is not as bad as some, it is still a violation. anyone who comes into your house uninvited, in any culture in this world, is considered suspect..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i am sorry; i do not know how to edit here

i wanted to include this link(again hopefully this okay; i mean, i can put the whole text but it is pretty long) about what i feel many of you suffer from, post abduiction syndrone.

lots of good information there; helps to know that these things are 'not just you'...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Interesting thread and thank you. I am hoping people post the various changes their bodies went through and what chronic issues persist after their abductions. How you each believe you have been augmented either positively or negatively.

I will post as soon as time permits (at work right now) so this post is a small reflection for the time being until I am able to take the time needed.

As for the orbs, my family and I expereinced years of orbs that could travel through our walls. They seemed to follow us around and at times fly to another location of the house and explode. The orbs were various colors of white, blue, red and yellow. They actually could be heard resonating a specific frequency and appeared to be intelligently directed. We had the feeling they were studying us or taking data in.

Typically they were the size of a cantelope or a bit larger.
Our home appeared to be a paranormal hub of activity but there is always one specific target with each family that is of particular interest to 'them' and focus. 'They' seem to focus a great deal of energy on blood because it is a 'key' that must be acquired and a specific 'code' must be cracked which as yet has not been. DNA Soul code/G-d Code.

The soul, the mind and the body of our human dynamic in this realm appears to be particulary pertinent to 'them' for specific reasons which takes us back from the beginning of 'the fall'.

To date I have had 2 implants removed surgically and an extensive amount of medical x-files unexplained.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by julia53
hello

start with the premise that just about everything connected with the this visitors is true-for example, everything from abductions to animal mutillations to electronic failure--to sightings during earthquakes and tsunamis...to even human mutilations and deaths--i don't know what you get--because if you look at all types of evidence, i find the 'overall picture' quite bizarre.and personally, i feel, not to be trusted...

not saying all et's are the bad guys; probably just the ones we have contact with. i mean, how in the world could any race justify child abduction and torture? sorry, i know that sounds real strong for some of you, but i have been researching this for a bit now due to what happened to me and the family(basically run out of our home) and tho what i and the other members remember is not as bad as some, it is still a violation. anyone who comes into your house uninvited, in any culture in this world, is considered suspect..

When I first started my awakening so to say.
I got total fixated on the cattle mutilation thing.

In the late 70's being stationed at Holloman there were many strange events going on. All at once.

Weird animals showing up. Real Ca'bits. Rabbit rear end cat front. They would eat lettuce and meow.
Ect.

The cattle mutilation thing was so prevalent that it began to be just a cost of doing business for Cattlemen. There was even talk of a reimbursement from the state at the time. This while not looking further into the cause.

I want you to know I don't know how I would have responded to the human mutilation that I recently came across on line. If I had ran into that one in the 70's or 80's then I would think that I would have went hunting for blood rather than hunting for enlightenment. Still it took all my effort not to go dark when I ran into that one in the last year. I became very upset with those at the top of the UFO field much less our Government.

I was brought back to the middle once I thought about how those in power here on the earth over the years have treated the indigenous people of the earth. Conquistador's, Slave owners, Explorers all self assured that they were just dealing with animals. Breading, Culling & treating the indigenous as only an income or source of pleasure.
Why should we expect otherwise from the travelers. NASA or Pirates. Lets see who shows up first.

Some that I have meant are all but Saints.
Others I would like a few minutes in a dark alley with.
For the most part the beings that I have had conscious interaction with seem to be just doing what the group feels that is best for us.

Some events attributed to the abduction experience seems to have its source from truly earthly Government or a over Government source. We think we know what is going on. I am here to tell you the public is still in awe of our 1980s technology. That's 30 years with out much coming out from our military complex. I still know of things that I saw at Holloman in the 70's that still are not public knowledge.

Sorry I was getting off track.

You talked about coming into the home uninvited.

A physiologist once told me

"Taking someone with out their permission.
Making it very apparent that there is nothing that you can do about it.
There is no better way to mess with someones sense of well being."

Then we ask why these memories are suppressed or rewritten by our abductors.

Well, this ability leads to the thought that was voiced by one complicit human to another during one of my abductions. "Who cares he wont remember anyway." That thought process leads to abuse...

--- Watcher
1 101010

edit on 8/6/2012 by n120by60w because: look

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by julia53

i can put the whole text but it is pretty long) about what i feel many of you suffer from, post abduction syndrome.

Yup -

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I have had several abductee type experiences over the years starting as a child I am 49yrs old. I had a small metallic sphere removed from my inner ear as a child, a bone white rice shaped object removed from deep gum line in my mouth, and a small oblong metalic object from my naval...I have witnessed ufos scanning perimeters...I have had them scan my body(head to toe)...very strange body scan that was I could feel it pass through all my body almost like a pressure feeling...the list goes on...Sometimes its scary but what can a person do...the hardest is keeping it all a secret for fear of people thinking your crazy...I bottle it all up...its nice to have a way of venting Im glad I found this site and this post..

edit on 6-8-2012 by shells4u because: mistake in post

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Great thread..... Its been 10 years or so since a full 'abduction' and since then, a few situations that may or may not be 'alien related.
As for the mental part , im sure we all go through roughly the same thing, give or take, but as for the side affects from the actual abductions and the telepathy, thats something i have pondered my self. I have had health issues pop up after my abductions, but it could be just coincidence. But i will do my best to share them in detail.
I was told by a Ufo researcher to limit detail of my experience, as they hold back some info from being published, as a way to prevent hoaxers from wasting their investagation time, im sure this has to make sense to some of you.
I was 23 or so when it began, and my health was average i guess, i had no health issues at all.
The telepathy is what i worried about the most, , and how ever they were doing that, has to have some sort of affect on the human brain. I had one brief encounter with the 'aliens' at age 11, and then 23. Before my adult abductions, i had one pretty bad headache pre abduction, in hinze sight it was my first migraine, post abduction , i get them monthly ,they last 4 days, and im bedridden for one day, and the other 3 it feels like a bomb went off in my head, now, i cant blame the 'aliens' totally as i did have one migraine pre abduction, its just food for thought
I now have a unknown heart condition, one doc said he thinks its a arrhythmia, another doc said i should wear a heart monitor. But i dont have health insurance.
I had a tumor pop up on the outside of my stomach shortly after the abductions ended,it was the size of a pea, now its prolly strawberry size. The doc said judging by its age and size, if it was cancer, i would be dead by now..Love that medical humor...
EDIT:Sorry, i think i posted this in the wrong thread , oh well, ill leave it up...

edit on 6-8-2012 by FoxMulder007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder007

Have you or anyone else ever feel as if they sorta like take up residency in your body and mind...sometimes for very short periods and other times longer...I have had this effect after the visitations...it feels like im in the back seat and they are doing the driveing...when in this state I havent done anything harmful to myself or others but there is a definate agenda on thier behalf that much is clear but to what ends remains a mystery to me...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by FoxMulder007

I totally understand what you are saying...... I did feel that way at times..... I have heard some people say it was almost like the demonic possesion phenomenom, in terms of the abductee had no control of their body but was still moving,.. I have read some literature trying to link demons and aliens, and it was interesting. I cant say i believe demons are flying around in Ufos abducting people, but i have a open mind of what could be. ..but to shells4u, i do believe you, i can relate to what your saying.If your abductions are ongoing, just enjoy the ride, my abductions have ended , and i do wish they would come back, as everyday of my experience i woke up excited to see what would be next, now its just boring everyday life. To quote a b movie "if it hurts , its probaly worth it"

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join