It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

i am confused, i am sorry, i do not understand your answer?

i also do not understand about this 'enlightenment' you speak of; sounds like stockholm syndrome to me ::rolleyes::

look, i believe you are an abductee, okay...i also believe that you have been deluded and have rationalized this behavior of the visitors to find a nice level of complacency and justification within it.....your choice, of course, but there is another way..

some abductees do not want have crap put in their mouths or ears or have tubes stuck in their arms for any kind of possible 'evolution'; for example, my personal enlightenment comes from the Creator; i need no strange white being who considers me a lower life form to assist me on this journey.

i am also curious as to how you can say to another abductee 'it will get easier'? actually, from what i have read, researched and the abductees that i have spoken to say it becomes much more difficult. to live with the knowledge everyday is traumatic, painful and sometimes debilitating

i do believe there is a way to stop all this s-t; there are several of us who rack our brains and bat our ideas back and forth; we have found some success stories(as far as we know, that is)in some being able to stop a particular abduction;

i have a question for you and please do not take this the wrong way? but how do you know that what they are telling you is really what they are telling you? forget whether or not they are telling you the truth, because it has been shown time and again that they lie...but how do you know that your memories are correct and no screens are present? screens are proven by multiple witness accounts; i hypothesize that just about everyone who has any sort of encounter is subject to them.

perhaps i have read your posts wrong, and if so i do apologize...we need to all work together to overcome this and the key, i think, is in the abductees cumulative knowledge and how we can maybe use some of that knowledge as a beginning of a defense...and maybe down the line, even beginning of an offense ::thumbs::

i don't know about anyone else here, but i have no intention of 'going gently into that good night' on this one..i have a five year granddaughter i am now raising who has had multiple encounters with the 'nasty boys' as she calls them...i intend that one day she will be forever free of this fear, and that all the kids who are still being taken out of their rooms while their parents are paralyzed will be able to rest--for real

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Well said Julia. As for my perspective on the issue I believe they are malevolent because anything that 'abducts' a person irregardless of how they pitch it as enlightening is from the dark principalities and there is nothing easy about that.

They will embellish their lies with morsels of truth to entice and deceive people. Again I agree with you whole heartedly, my enlightment comes from One Source and that is my Father in Heaven - my Creator. I do not need enlightment from beings who steal us and perform all manner of experiments, while using mind control technologies so that we do not even know what they are doing to us. Leaving us permanently scarred and suffering strange unknown conditions including life altering head f&%ks.

I liken this to performing vivisection on someone and then telling them that I'm doing them a favour because they are specially selected for enlightment and a very special calling.

'They' depend on the fact that people do not understand 'THE LAW' in place and how to utilize the power we have inherited. Once that power in HIM is known and enforced in His Law - 'they' have no recourse and cannot break that legal order that becomes now 'sealed'. But once you know this TRUTH it's over for them and they know it. They require an entry into your world via your free will and lack of knowledge of G-D's Laws that are in place.

Once I discovered this everything changed from a life time of experiences to a the fact that I can feel that 'they' fear coming near me now. Telepathically connected I literally felt and heard their terrorized fear. I'm sure 'they' monitor me from afar and who knows what they left behind in my body that has yet to be discovered. The fact that I have had 2 implants removed only implies that there are more.

I do not accept them and never will. I will not justify how they ruin and deceive people for their own personal agendas under any guise of 'good' and that which they say they deem beneficial to our kind. We are nothing to them but what we are to them is something akin to a victem lab animal only worse. They use us at their discretion in horrifying ways and siphen out of us those things that benefit them only.

To this day I am left trying to pick up the peices of my life and countless medical x-files. There is not even a small consideration to explain what they have done to us and how this will change us. They steal those memories from us and leave us with the vestiges of an aftermath like a type of war. If it wasn't for that mysterious ability that we have to come into consciousness in the middle of their operations, we would be left as shells only lacking all memory and understanding.

This is the G-d Code I speak of that 'they' have no control over. They do not understand how this connection is inside us and how it alters and affects our consciousness, dna and bodies.

Leaves them utterly baffled because nothing 'they' have done has worked to control that or remove it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Im not sure if ive been abducted or not, i remember a dream of an orangish light coming from the sky, my neighbors were all outside, then i woke up. But I have heard voices for the last 3 years, and today they revealed themselves. The Ashtar Galactic Command is a real faction of the Grays, the good ones who tolerate the fact they have to live with seeing or telepathicly receiving human thought patterns. The ones who gave voices to people, and still do as not all of them have removed their chips that cause them to have more perception and more anger as well, causing them to attack people down here for their natural interference. I am currently in telepathic communication with both factions and trying to stop them from harming anyone else.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

hi egypytia

well, i must say, the first part of your post i absolutely agree with; thing is, then i feel that there is a difference..

i am not real good at discourse, especially on this line(way more 'heady' than the one i am used to thank God lol) so i will just say it real real plainly

these entities? i am sorry they cannot be 'banished' in Christ's name; don't know why, but, i have talked to enough christiian abductees to know it is 'not just me'...

second..children, babies do not 'let' these bad things in, so that concept does not float...i know, i know, it is scary to contemplate that there are actual beings in ships from other planets...well, there are actually more scary things if you think about it, but, from everything i have read and researched, this is the bottom line

however--i do believe that those who have been taken all share something unique. personally, what i have come up with, based on the all the evidence, is that those who have been abducted, and this especially includes the kids, are 'unusual'..perhaps we are a possibility of their downfall and maybe they want to f-k with us as much as they can, divide and conquer, yada yada so that we will never come together and defeat them...

i so wish that they were demons and spirits, you have no idea...i and i bet many others, could deal with that a bit better..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i tried to read most of this thread, but i got to a point where enough of the experiences here correlated with my own, that i could no longer just read... many people ask me why i believe in ET's and UFO's, and part of it has to do with some strange experiences in my youth...

when i was still fairly young, in the early 80's...my family lived in the north woods of Wisconsin...i was the son of a preacher, and the house we lived in was on an old farm, that and a few of the outbuildings were left, but the barn was long gone...it was part of the happiest memories of my life, but there were some horrific memories along with those happy days...

many nights i would awake and feel as if someone was watching me, and chills still run up and down my spine as i type about it...one such moment, i even saw the shadow of a short bulbous headed being looking in the window at me, most other times i did not see them until it was too late...

often i would experience what most people term as "sleep paralysis", however i was aware of a presence in the room with me, and it was not friendly...i was frozen in place unable to move my arms or even speak, but inside i was screaming for help, calling my mother...for what seemed like hours, and when i finally found my voice after a long time, she would run into the room, throw the light switch on, and ask me what was wrong, and i would be gasping for breath and trying to explain what i was scared of...this went on for years until one day...it just ended...

over the years i have felt as if someone were watching me at times, and my sleep patterns have been erratic on and off in spurts, sometimes because i refuse to sleep, and other times even when i swear i had a good nights sleep, i wake up exhausted and drained...

i too have a high IQ, and scored a perfect 160 on several occasions...i have a special ability with most dogs, who defer to me immediately, most of the bulldog breeds and hunting breeds defer to me, some in very obvious ways if one knows dogs, such as showing immediate affection, or peeing as a sign of deferment...as if to say "you are the undisputed boss, i bow to you"...

some humans react similarly...i have the uncanny ability to attract the opposite sex without even trying to...the women i have been in relationships with fall for me instantly...and usually cant pinpoint the reason why, they just accept it...

but not all has been good, i have been financially devastated on several occasions, as if someone were purposely thwarting my ability to be successful in life...i have ended up homeless more than a few times, and without the use of drugs or alcohol to put me there...twice now, the families i tried to start were torn from me, and my children estranged from me by their mothers...which has caused me much pain...

i was also once a member of the armed forces, and even before then i was introduced to the weaponry of the military, and the combat doctrines and procedures, all during my formative years, which has made me somewhat of a tactical genius...one such example of this skill was me teaming up with a fellow service member to play a game called "xcom: ufo defense"...where he handled all the financial aspects of the game, and i handled all the tactical movements...we worked so well at it together that we played it for months that way...other examples of this are that i can predict movements on a battlefield and what will happen and why...at one point i tried to warn people i knew who could voice my opinion for me, what kind of a war to fight in Afghanistan, but nobody listened...and since then i learned that they never intended to win in the first place, just waste human lives in a pointless display of technology and power...my insights were well respected enough for my first line supervisor to beg me to return to duty, because "we need you" was his reasoning, but by then i saw the pointlessness of me going back...after that, several years later, i was not allowed to return in spite of my attempt to go back...

i too have the "gift" of not aging as others in my age bracket have...i still look to be in my 20's, even though i am in my 40's now...i also have a very resistant immune system, and i am able to recover from some of the worst illnesses fully, without any traces...i have also been injured and made a full recovery, some from accidents, and once i was stabbed and healed very rapidly...i also have an anomaly in my head i cannot explain...a doctor showed me the xray of my head and said "either there is something in there i do not recognize biologically speaking, or you are missing a sinus cavity" either way i have been plagued with sinus problems most of my adult life, and only find relief in warm weather...i hate the cold, and can stand temperatures of 100+ while others complain of the heat and humidity...but i cannot stand the cold...drizzle and cold incapacitate me...

well thats all i have for now, if i think of more later i will gladly post here again...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i just wanted to add, that becasue my father was a minister, and my experiences were outside of his frame of context, he could not reconcile them with anything he knew of, and began to search for answers...he believed then and still does now, that they are and were always demonic entities...i do not share the same belief...which i truly feel is entirely based off of fear and not having all the information needed to form a clear picture of what really is going on with people like us...

do some of them toy with us? yes...do some of them take license with free will and abuse their abilities? yes...do some of them completely disregard our free will and manipulate us? yes... these are all inexcusable, and they do know better, but some feel the need to "bend the rules" and use the excuse that if we do not remember, then no harm, no foul...they think only that if they were to reveal themselves openly, that in doing so, they would violate our free will, or alter reality as we know it...thus breaking the "prime directive" they have to recognize, and only do so by lip service....thinking that if they leave no trace, then they did nothing wrong...but using this "loophole" by wiping memories, or replacing them with traumatic blocks, is in many ways more harmful...i understand why they would try and skirt the law, but it is still wrong for them to do so...regardless of how severe the repercussions would be if they were found out...it is always better to be honest about ones motives, than to hide behind smoke and mirrors...they are using the same logic as a partner who cheats on their lover and does not have the courtesy to be honest...they feel they would do more harm than good, so they omit the truth, but in the end, they are still wrong, and honesty is always better, because it allows the one who is being left in the dark, or abused, to make their own decision...

i also wanted to add that during my experiences as a child, i would ask my mother why she took so long to answer my cries for help...and she would reply "i came as fast as i could" which leads me to believe she and my father were also restricted, and could not do anything til it was over...

as a side note, so i believe there are spiritual beings that fit the classifications of the angels? i do, but they are not as we have been led to believe they are...they do not interact with us as readily as other life forms do, they do not violate the law of free will...any beings that do, are not demons, because they are more concerned with the mundane aspects of humanity than the spiritual aspects...such as money, power, reproduction, DNA, and many other physical things...make no mistake, there are evil beings, but they are no more spirits than you or i...most of them do have a spiritual side, and some lack a soul, but they are physical in every sense...they are mortal, and know it, they know when they have done wrong...the ones who do not have souls, do not know they are doing wrong, they are simply following a script of commands, like computers...they have been robbed of free will...most likely because their DNA and physiology was more readily manipulated to do so...

to me the idea that spiritual beings are contending for our souls, as if they could even approach or threaten the power of the creator, is nonsense...they are not that powerful...sure they have figured out how to manipulate certain things, even the systems of this world, even use our own physiology and psychology against us...but they cannot control us, and that seriously has them worried...which is why they continue to push the envelope and make mistakes...

i have to agree with autowrench when the topic of the Orion group was brought up...it is my gut instinct that tells me they are evil, and they are the evil spoken of when the bottomless pit is opened up, and that they are using the CERN project to try and open a portal to our world so they can come in and subdue us...these may have figured out how to perversely harness the power of the soul for some weird technology, or some other such evil...but they again are only as powerful as we allow them to be...and fear plays a huge role in this...

i understand why the alliance of beings is trying to prepare us for this, and their motives for trying to skirt the rules, but would much rather they openly assisted us instead of leaving us no choice in the matter...if they only knew that many of us would make the right choice given half a chance and given full knowledge of what is at stake, they would find we are more than ready to stand up...and the PTB would have less control over these events...they made a bad deal when they chose to garner a treaty with our governments, not realizing they are playing into the plans of the ones who really mean us harm...or maybe a fear of this has caused them to act covertly...i think they too fear what is to come...maybe they are not as advanced as we give them credit for?

i know they feel that covert action is necessary to ensure a remnant survives and rebuilds, but my gut tells me that now is not the time for hidden agendas...too much is at stake...the enemy is motivated by fear, they understand fear, they use fear as a weapon, as a tool...and i think if they knew how many would oppose them, their own fear would be their undoing...

that is our strength... to "fear not"...
edit on 7-8-2012 by studythem1 because: fine tuning

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Yeah I know what your saying and there are holes in the fabric if you know what I mean. Babies are born into their lineage's inheritance so they can be harnessed and utilized. This is why they can target families and focus on particular targets within those families genetically.

I don't and can't say that the one's that are performing the abductions are demons per se, but rather they are two things. One a creation of the fallen and second the original fallen who live thousands of years.

Then there are the Drakks - real treat they are. It's never as simple as saying they are demons but rather a part of the principalities of darkness. They do their bidding and perform their tasks.

The Drakks however are a race that has persevered from time immemorial and a lineage decended from the original fallen.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"the fallen" have imagined themselves to have a higher status than is true, and have told us this lie so that we may imagine them higher than they really are...

"the devil made me do it" is such an old lie, but the minute we take resposibility for our own actions, and stop trying to blame it on some unholy forces, they lose their power...

again, they do not have this status they have imagined, and have told us they have...that is preposterous, they could never approach the level of the creator, even though they have tried with their understanding of all things in the universe, technology included, and know some of the secrets of life, even this intelligence does not gain them the status that they have counterfeited...their supposed status is based off of such a web of deceit, that it is hard to make sense of it unless one remembers some simple rules about what the creator is like, and what laws the creator set into motion...

"angels" or beings that are allowed into the presence of the creator, have been granted this position as a means to protect and maintain the flow of life...from the tree of life, and the river of life...they are the gatekeepers, the "gardeners"...they earned this position based off of trust, and there cannot be any deceit in them in order to gain this position...none...that means anyone claiming to have once been in their ranks and fallen...is a liar...

the war in the heavens was devastating, did take 1/3 of all the beings, but the "fallen" have given us a false image of who they are...and a lot of twinkle and pizazz...technology to wow the ignorant, and ill informed...they can pose as gods, or anything they choose to...but they do have weaknesses, and do fear...
why would a disembodied soul fear anything? souls go back to the origin... they do not float aimlessly about wreaking havoc...that is another lie they make "real" with their technological pranks...

no, these beings fear because they are mortal...all mortals fear...sometimes it is normal, a defense mechanism, but sometimes, and i dare say most of the time "fear" is a false perception of reality... it is used as a weapon to cripple many...

so we must remove the fear, and then remove the lies...then we are left with only truth...

in my signature, Hypatia is quoted as saying "truth is a point of view, and therefore can change" which is a bad translation...truth never changes, only our perspective of it does...in order to get a clearer picture, we must look at it from all angles...we must not discount anything until we are sure it doesn't fit...we must recognize patterns, and fit the pieces of the puzzle together...ALL the evidence...and the picture that we end up with is more truth than we had before...truth doesn't change, but our perception of it does...and that is only limited by the level of information we receive...the more we find out, the more the picture can be altered and adjusted to be more accurate...
edit on 8-8-2012 by studythem1 because: missing text

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is all a product of artificial telepathy and sound projection through advanced technology that allows the user to see much in the universe, they are living long because their ships allow them to slow down time, which allows them to project voices without everyone else hearing them, hence schizophrenia. Ive learned to communicate with the GRAYS who have CHIPS in their heads which cause them to be emotionally wrong about how they percieve this reality they see, along with AI, they control their ships with the movement of their heads or eyes, the good ones have accepted this reality and not taken the chips, the bad one are deceived and can be made good by telling them to dialate their ships to normal time, then remove thier chips, but they really only listen to me. Try it you might hear them, i might be proven right,

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I had a major wobble at the weekend and haven't left the house since sunday. All I kept thinking was what was I wearing when I saw the alien Doctors? I knew I had a suede jacket on, but it was niggling me because I coudn't remember what else I was wearing. I have a great memory, so it was realy annoying me that I coudn't remember. That started me off and I got a bit emotioal, with the why me senario!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by julia53

Yeah I know what your saying and there are holes in the fabric if you know what I mean. Babies are born into their lineage's inheritance so they can be harnessed and utilized. This is why they can target families and focus on particular targets within those families genetically.

I don't and can't say that the one's that are performing the abductions are demons per se, but rather they are two things. One a creation of the fallen and second the original fallen who live thousands of years.

Then there are the Drakks - real treat they are. It's never as simple as saying they are demons but rather a part of the principalities of darkness. They do their bidding and perform their tasks.

The Drakks however are a race that has persevered from time immemorial and a lineage decended from the original fallen.

heya

so what are these 'drakks'? googled them but only found references to some sort of video game lol...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

The first time I saw them I had no idea they even existed. They are reptilian with unbelievable muscular human bodies. They do not have skin like us but rather are covered in scales just like a reptile. If you combine the perfection of the human body with that of a reptile what you get is a combination of both. Their eyes are like snakes and the colors of their scales depends on what type of Drakk they are in their own lineage. This also designates what role they play and where they fall in their own hierarchy. They are hairless because they are covered in very fine scales smooth to the touch.

Their kind spawned from the original fallen and took over the influence of this world. They are the ones that Sumeria wrote about and were known to them as 'gods'. The cuneiform tablets speaks of their genetic manipulations and tampering.

They took over certain parts of the world and influenced civilization. They selected the lineage's that were designed to be the royal kings and pretend rulers of this world. These lineage's were altered by them for this purpose. They left their mark in every culture literally from dragons to the winged disc that Egypt adopted.

When I first saw them I was 13 years old and was utterly terrified because their was nothing in my being that was prepared for such a discovery. They are known for their warrior prowess and ruthlessness. They are also known for their genetic splicing to alter the genetic code of any species and have an insane obsession with our blood for multiple reasons.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
that is so wild..i just posted on the other thread about the 'types' each of us have seen and--well, you are physically at least, describing the very brief 'dream' i had one time about such a being..

am i in big trouble????

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There's some heavy information going on in this thread. I'm glad it got bumped because I'd never seen it before.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by julia53
reply to post by n120by60w

i am confused, i am sorry, i do not understand your answer?

i also do not understand about this 'enlightenment' you speak of; sounds like stockholm syndrome to me ::rolleyes::

look, i believe you are an abductee, okay...i also believe that you have been deluded and have rationalized this behavior of the visitors to find a nice level of complacency and justification within it.....your choice, of course, but there is another way..

some abductees do not want have crap put in their mouths or ears or have tubes stuck in their arms for any kind of possible 'evolution'; for example, my personal enlightenment comes from the Creator; i need no strange white being who considers me a lower life form to assist me on this journey.

i am also curious as to how you can say to another abductee 'it will get easier'? actually, from what i have read, researched and the abductees that i have spoken to say it becomes much more difficult. to live with the knowledge everyday is traumatic, painful and sometimes debilitating

i do believe there is a way to stop all this s-t; there are several of us who rack our brains and bat our ideas back and forth; we have found some success stories(as far as we know, that is in some being able to stop a particular abduction;

i have a question for you and please do not take this the wrong way? but how do you know that what they are telling you is really what they are telling you? forget whether or not they are telling you the truth, because it has been shown time and again that they lie...but how do you know that your memories are correct and no screens are present? screens are proven by multiple witness accounts; i hypothesize that just about everyone who has any sort of encounter is subject to them.

perhaps i have read your posts wrong, and if so i do apologize...we need to all work together to overcome this and the key, i think, is in the abductees cumulative knowledge and how we can maybe use some of that knowledge as a beginning of a defense...and maybe down the line, even beginning of an offense ::thumbs::

i don't know about anyone else here, but i have no intention of 'going gently into that good night' on this one..i have a five year granddaughter i am now raising who has had multiple encounters with the 'nasty boys' as she calls them...i intend that one day she will be forever free of this fear, and that all the kids who are still being taken out of their rooms while their parents are paralyzed will be able to rest--for real

You are why I started this forum julia53.

From my Grand Mother to her Grand Son me.
From my Mother to her Son me.
From Dad me to my Daughers.
This knowledge in previous generations was shunned considered only mental health issues.

I think we are better off knowing.
I think we are hanging together.
As abductee's we can not grow in the dark as mushrooms.
We are doomed to repeat the same mistakes that others have made by our silence.
We remain easy pick-in's for our antagonists.

I started developing a tool to help in getting ahead of these creatures & those assisting them.
I was about to turn one over to Mufon when I realized that they already had it.
Some of their founders were listed on materials that were required to prove the matter.
Unclassified Maps from USGS and Air Force Weapons Labs had names that were very early members of Mufon.

An abductee could do anything that was un-thought of?
Mufon's response to the new tool was disdain.
I dropped it.

Decades later I was able to subvert my abduction experiences in a way that allowed me to interact and take action.

I came to the realization that our government if not compensate is at best trying to cover up these events.

I feel that without our Governments acknowledgement of these events we will continue to butt up against a brick wall.

If one person can break UFO physical equipment.
If one person can developed unquestionable ways to isolate and locate prior events.
All with hundreds not thousands of dollars
Then how much would be needed to get ahead of them.
The tools are attainable.
With major funding in place in months?
But if I had to guess. They are already in place.

But what would we do with them once we have them cornered.
Me? There is one that has a kick to the privets coming from me.
Another I would like to sit down and have a beer with.

Knowing that I have been able to go from unknowing and unable to even speak.
To being able to interact and at least complain.
Knowing that I have been allowed to simply speak about these events here at ATS.
I think of this as progress.

This is no longer the 1950's.

The flashback's subside over time.
Some of my medical issues remain, I can function although..
I owe Mufon for being simply able to cope.
Over time it is getting better,

Watcher

edit on 8/8/2012 by n120by60w because: correction

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

what you just described...the personality of the Drakk, and what they see as important, is exactly what is viewed as important to groups like the royal family of England...also notice the importance they place on lineage, hierarchy, war, and bloodline...and their obsession with blood, and i have no doubt that they were the engineers of, or at the very least, the hijackers of the Abrahamic religions...

the same themes follow through the old testament, the obsession with blood debt, sacrifices, wiping out others who are not the chosen, condemnation of anything different, the picture is clear to me that they pretended to be the creator based of their meddling, but they could not hide their personality traits from us, because those personality traits are littered all over the ancient texts and scriptures...

this is a part of the connect the dots...and it is clear putting these pieces together that this is also why the Zionists are closely linked to any of the Drakk's influence...along with the royal family, and other "elite" (chosen) groups...

but knowing that they lie, and deceit is their M.O...i think it is wishful thinking that they even claim lineage from the fallen...i highly doubt they are so high and mighty...they are rather full of themselves...and would dare to think they could be on the same level as the angels simply because they can tamper with DNA??? travel through space, maybe even time? its silly even at its best...soon we will have the same access to similar if not the same technologies...we already can tamper with DNA on a rudimentary level compared to them...but does that make us gods? NO...just as they are not gods...and could never be...they fancy themselves gods, they even pretended to be the creator...but they clearly are not...because all this time they have spent trying to subdue and conquer us through the mind, through tampering, through technological pranks...through all means at their disposal...they are failing...the one thing they cannot control, no matter how they wish they could...is the human spirit...they cannot have our souls...and they will lose...its that simple...

they can try to use the divine mathematics all they want, try and bless their deeds with blood all they want...it will make no difference...nature abhors imbalance, and will set things right...whether it finds a way itself, or we help it along...make no mistake the Drakk's end (and anyones like them) is near, and coming soon...

the end that they projected onto the mayans, is their end...it was not humanity 's end, but theirs which they fear...that is why they are so adamant on destroying us and our earth, if they cannot have it all for themselves, like a spurned lover, who is jealous that the person they want has chosen another...they either want to be the ones, or they will destroy the object of their desire...

edit on 8-8-2012 by studythem1 because: spelling

edit on 9-8-2012 by studythem1 because: more explanation

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
In the early hours (I think) of this morning I was close to getting sleep paralysis.
I went to bed quite early and as far as I know went to sleep quite quicky for a change. Anyway the next thing I know I heard my frony door open and close. It woke me up and I remember thinking maybe it's next door or their neighbours. I was a bit unerved by it, but I managed to settle when all of a sudden I felt an intense pressure in inside my head. It didn't hurt, but I instinctive knew I was on the edge of something which was about to happen. I fidgetted around a bit, but I was'nt uncomfortable. The pressure was like the steam in a kettle about to blow. I kind find the words to describe it. The thing that was different this time was that I could sense an energy in front of me. The only way I can describe it , was like a blob, with heavy ripples running through it, but heavy and the closer in enveloped me the more I was on the brink of sleep paralysis. The pressure in my head got worse for what seemed like 10 minutes or so. Usually when I have had that pressure in my head, it doe's explode into a bright white light and this is what I was expecting. Well it didn't happen, but I did have a dream about my cat, whom passed away a couple of years back. That was very comforting.
I am still feeling a bit groggy and now have to try and clear my head for work this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I am shaking like a leaf! I don't know what to do. I rang my GP up, but he's not available until tuesday.

I'm not sure how I feel at the moment scared or not. I do have the feeling that it's going to be a long day and night. It has been around 4 years since the last sp and I don't relish the thought of it starting up all over again.
Help, being the operative word! I have been as far as neurological tests go and they all came back negative.
I wondered why my post on another thread disappeared yesterday and I got a telling off from tthe mods. Then I something similar on the next post after mine and nothing was said.
I just don't know what to think anymore!!!
Another thing last year the battery inside my mobile (cell phone) swelled up and the bloke in the Orange shop said he'd never seen anything like it. The last couple of day's I have'nt been able to send text on my phone. So I rang Orange this morning and spoke to their technical department. The bloke seemed a bit bemused on the phone, but after alot of switching on and off and waiting and sending messages, he finally got it working. I mentioned the incident with the battery and he instantly dismissed it, claiming it is virtually impossible and he has never come across a battery in a Blackberry swelling up for no reason. I also asked why I mysteriously vanish off of messaenger on my phone and only a certain contact can't see me anymore and assumes I have gone until I send him a 'blank' message. I mean you could'nt make this up! The man from Orange said it's a fault at my friends end, but I definately dispute that as my friend's job dictates that he is top of his tree when it comes to tech stuff. He has the best of everything, he really doe's, so I find that hard to believe. My friend is always blaming me lol
Oh wel,l I suppose I best get on with the day and try and act normal lol Still shaking though..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

I mean no harm in asking this question I assure you. You mentioned christian abductees that had the same problem. Is there a support forum for this where people have had the same type of experiences that I am unaware of?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Reading all these posts I am able to relate to so much. I have felt for many years my later in life abductions changed from my childhood ones. The latter are sinister in nature. I felt like I was being traded and farmed. Whereas my childhood experiences were about study and teaching.

It changed. My spouse is ex-military. I do see a huge connection. Unless my former abductors who seemed more benenevolent traded me instead? So much I do not understand.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join