It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2010 by themightythor]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by themightythor
What do you think was the overall purpose of your (anyones) encounter? Was it to collect biological data, experiment on you, converse with you, or what?

(To the squirrel with bacon on its head lol)

TMT. No worries. Its out of our hands. Just relaxing & acknowledge that I was not in control was the hardest thing for me to do.

Some people & organizations think that means that the abductors that are spoke of are in total control.

I am here to tell you.
There are alway bigger fish in the sea.

Many of beings I have dealt with over the decades have a major hole in their perception. They believed that they were above emotion, and were the top of the food chain so to say. I and another physical being unknown to them at the time showed them a different perspective.

I believe that fact is one of the only reasons that
I am still breathing & am able to speak out now and then.

That is the reason we are abducted?
Wrong or Right place at the Wrong or Right Time.
Perspective is what you need.

Perspective is what I have endeavored to allow others to find in creating this Thread.

I know being over 50 years old that my time is growing short. There is someone that is going threw what I and my family have gone threw over the years. I hope they are able to get a foot up from my tracks in the snow.

I spoke of the risk being mine in the beginning of this post. I am not kidding. Although it is not mine alone. My family had been affected also. I really did not expect to be allowed to continue for this long but have been happy to do so. Change is hard for people, cultures & countries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reasons for abductions....

Simple observation?

Pirating material,
or pirating (Sharing) an emotional state from beings that can still experience them.(Like a Drug to them)

Defending our simple existence on this Rock...

Trying to take this Rock from us....

Food.... Taking our's.
or "The book severing Humans"

Bringing enlightenment....

Intervening in Disaster's or Accidents that would cause events we can not yet understand.

Training us to do things.

Using or skills without our personal permission then plopping us back from where and when took us. Or somehow with our Knowledge, how be it not at this moment in our time line.

Lifting our physical & mental being as a race.

Preventing us from breaking laws we are unaware of.

Allowing us to become able to defend our selves from beings that could easily enslave us.

Heck some are just adventurers.
Why think of them as anything more than a Angel.
A being from above.
Good or Evil.
You form your own perception your selves.

What I perceived at a very bad experience at 25; at 50 I realize was the only thing that allowed me to make it threw another experience decades later. The same thing for what I thought was a good experience ended up having negative repercussions later.

We must avoid grouping creatures as one.
They are not the Borg!!!
They are individuals for the most part.
They have Jobs & functions just like we do.
They have rank and positions just like do.
Some are As* Hol*'s some are Saints.

You would not believe all white or black people of one race are all the same with their motives & intents in sync. Don't group them all in one bunch....

Well that was quite the Rant sorry....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOOhhh
Bacon & Egg squirrel.....

The was a secret Santa at "Game Board Geek" online.
Its a site for Serious Board Gamers.
Not just the game Sorry.
$35 - 100 US board games.
Euro Trash games.(some call them)

Well people signed up and sent games to one another at Christmas.
For fun....

Well --- One small Santa group went rouge.
They started sending a never ending gag gift war to one another.
Well there was no end of it in sight.....
Until....

A guy, from Canada.(I believe) (The group was international)

Upon opening this his new box.
Found a mounted squirrel. (Kinda odd but not over the top)

But ...

On it was a large screw threw a plastic fried egg & plastic bacon.
Like a hat.
No explanation just Merry Christmas....

Upon the post of the picture the entire board decided that...
There was no out doing it......
Plus every thing is better with Bacon....
So they all bowed in submission.....

It's me just trying to keep things light here.

Learn to enjoy the ride were taken.
Not so much the destination but the trip it self.

We are experiencing life....
Not just in an out of control manner.

We must make

One right step at a time.
One right decision at a time.

If a right decision dose not present it self....

Sit and wait for the next one...
You may be missing just looking out the window at the time you think you need to be up doing something...

Everything will fit together like music in the end.
Have no worries.

Peace & Love to all,

Watcher

1 101010

[edit on 5/8/2010 by n120by60w]

[edit on 5/8/2010 by n120by60w]

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just a note to all - Happy Holidays!

From the Abductee Chat Forum.

1 101010

Watcher

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well 2011.

I just got over being sick & thought I would check in.

The site has had quite a few changes sence I was last in.
I am haveing a hard time just getting around threw the new format.

I did trip on a video of a filmed ufo in turkey.
any one from our group have any comments?

I think as we trip over our destanys the truth will soon over take us.
The media is haveing a hard time keeping up.
I am of the mind that we now can sit back and watch as the vail falls.

Looking forward to your views.

1 101010

-Watcher

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have a quick story to tell about an experience i had a couple years ago, i'm 16 now so i say about when i was 13 or 14. I really do not remember what happened that night but all i remember was that i had fallen asleep around 11pm, and i was constantly rolling around, very uncomfortable sleep. But then while i was sleeping i had a very strange eerie feeling, that sent chills throughout my whole body, and at the moment i was sleeping on my stomach with my left arm hanging off the edge of my bed, and as soon as i felt that eerie feeling, i opened my eyes, and my left arm was raised as high as it could possibly go. I am not a crazy person, i never told my parents or my sister cause they would think im weird, but it was like as if someone was holding my arm up in the air and i couldnt control it, split seconds after i saw that happen my arm just dropped back to where it was. After that i dont remember what happened, for the life of me thats all i remember happening, was the whole arm thing and then its like as if i cant remember ANYTHING at all that happened after that. Even now at my age, i still have a vivid clear image of that happening to me. If anyone has a similar story or any comments at all please tell.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jake6
t i was sleeping on my stomach with my left arm hanging off the edge of my bed, and as soon as i felt that eerie feeling, i opened my eyes, and my left arm was raised as high as it could possibly go. ..... it was like as if someone was holding my arm up in the air and i couldnt control it, split seconds after i saw that happen my arm just dropped back to where it was.

After that i dont remember what happened, for the life of me thats all i remember happening, was the whole arm thing and then its like as if i cant remember ANYTHING at all that happened after that. Even now at my age, i still have a vivid clear image of that happening to me. If anyone has a similar story or any comments at all please tell.

Jake6 - Have you ever had any exposured to any form of Hypnosis?

1 101010

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You all do realize, that most of these "abduction experiences" in this thread are psychological in nature; which to me, means they were dreams or delusions. I’m sorry guys but you were not abducted search deeper please, this is not psychologically healthy, your mind is torturing you, therefore you seek counsel. I’m not saying aliens, don’t exist. In fact, in all reality they do, if you think about it, we are on a floating rock in space surrounded by countless others, pretty absurd huh? Honestly im not saying alien abductions have not occurred either, but honestly these stories sound like fantastic dreams by natural artists that believe them to be real. The sad thing about realism is that it’s real no matter who you are or what you believe, and honestly we are having a philosophy discussion at this point. I can’t quantify your experiences, of waking up. The only experience humans wake up from is a dream, not a reality, we all know this?? Please don’t buy into these things you may be doing yourself a disservice.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

I was abducted along with a group along with my family and friends,
We were awake attending a gathering.

USAF F15's were scrambled from our Base nearby Holloman.

Ya I guess they were chasing my physiological delusion.
Yup just another group hysteria thing.
Must have been swamp gas from Alamogordo or White Sands.

I take offense.
What has been your personal experience with in these matters?
Are you looking for some enlightenment, or just looking to feel superior ay others expense?

1 101010

Watcher

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
4 4

The years go by so fast,and we cannot slow them down can we?

We are so hard pressed to ensure a continuation of our truths beyond our lifetime.

But the show must go on.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

I think an abduction site is a great idea! I was attacked and taken on my way to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I never made it to my duty station. I have been attacked by these beings 17 times since my return to NC. They have not messed with me for awhile now! Thank GOD! If I feel them coming I send Clifford Clint a message with MUFON. If its really bad, I send Norad a request to check the sky over NC. I also contact a Shaman in California.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake6

I have had similar occur! Aliens seem to love to play with us while we sleep. They love messing with my head and ears.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

n12by60w

May I ask have you ever experienced sleep paralysis?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Where has everyone gone?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Thanks for that last post or would have missed this thread otherwise, so much on ATS...

My first experience was when I was about 7, woke up one morning with what looked like C3PO from star wars with its shell / skin off standing right next to the bed looking at me. Freaked me right out as I just hid under the sheets for a few minutes until I could get enough courage to look. Nothing there, phew. Looking back and thinking about it, it did feel sentiant and I did have it in my head that a UFO did land, but just wrote it off as a dream a day or two later. The only other time such a feeling came close was when I saw two arms come up to my face walking into my bedroom one night when I was 10. All the lights where off, dark did not bother me back then but it scared the # out of me and made sure the lights where on after that. Found out later that a kid killed himself in that room, or so the neighbourhood folklore goes. More comfortable with the dark now, but still a little hmmm.

Always had trouble with watches, given up on them for a while now. When working I am always getting scrached and bumped a not noticing at the time, but a few skin marks make me go hmmm at times like small circle cup marks. Have seen 1 UFO during the day, thought is was a satellite at first, until it started doing 3 or 4 sharp right angle turns and have always been interested in the topic. The most stand out dream involving aliens was being taken to this castle on a mountian where inside it looked like a busy hospital ward. The people where very plesant and helpful, layed me down and took out something that look like that bug Neo got in the Matrix movie and done some other light stuff, felt very relieved after this one. It happened around the time I first started getting in 9/11 and knew something was not adding up.

Not sure how many events of missing time I have had, but a few stand out. The main one is when I lost 24 hours when camping out about 100km from Wyclif Wells (Australia's Roswell). I only noticed the lost the time when I was leaving and checking out with the self regristration, I stayed 7 nights but only went through 6 nights of food. In trying to account for it there was moment that stood out. I was kinda prepared for an Alien encounter previous to this journey, in reseaching motorbike helments looked to have a possible barrier to the mind tricks so if the oppertuinty presented, get it on quick was in the back of my mind. I was sitting in my tent reading and felt something approach and thought about the helment, you are right n120by60w in that you have to act instinctually quick if you want to get past them as I was too slow. All I remember was a quick WTF, shook it off, looked around and nothing there. After this moment there was an increased desire to get on top of 9/11 and a few other issues. Still need to do a paper on GMO, the terminator gene for patient protection will terminate humanity given enough time.

As the time has passed some of this is becoming clearer, I can feel the mental block and know I can get through it if I really wanted to but at the moment feel that it is safer there. With so much deception and high tech tricks going on, just the thought of accessing these thoughts is enough to break the plan and go back to the drawing board. If I do not even know what I am doing then how can I be predicted and countered? This is how I am currently taking it and happy with my responsibility in confronting this complex and delicate situation. Global corruption is a high stakes, cutting edge business and at times I have felt something watching my back, good and bad. I have still been through my fair share of pain too. I do feel that this world is losing its heart and has become misguided, to get back on track all we have to do is look in the mirror and face the truth, fear and ignorance is what is holding us back.

For the big picture stuff, this life on earth is just a blink of the eye in terms of the universe. Try not to take it to serious, but be aware as your actions ripple out as life and our influences does extend beyond our limited perception. With the ET situation, it is complex and diverse like life here on Earth. While there is much I do not know about my encounters, I do feel lucky as it currently seams to be working considering the situation. In reviewing other stories I know some are not as lucky, hopefully in time this will improve.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have had some very weird stuff happen to me throughout my life. However, since the sleep paralysis started back in the late 80's ( I thought i was going mad! ) I seriously thought that I was losing the plot!
I was a single Mother, who literally had no one in the world. My looks made sure that I was never short of attention, either at work or generally in life. Unfortunately i never met my handsome Prince and so on a personal level I could not express my true feelings to anyone as I didn't have that closeness that I yearned for to be able to do this. In early 2000 I finally got the internet and I was able to research a bit and try to find out what was happening to me. I found a lot of trolls on the net, ready to pull me down or try to catch me out or make look a fool. I thinkI I have gone past wondering what is going on. Sadly for me I wrote to David Icke thinking I might get a little word of reasurrance, but after three E mails I gave up waiting for a reply andI I was anxious for my own privacy and wondering if I had gone too far with what I now know. I cannot stress the loanliness I feel sometimes. Half the time you wonder who can you trust. my Daughter is very successful and clever and tells me to try not to think about it. I do try, but at the end of the day I am only human and when you know things aren't what they seem, how do you live and by what set of rules?
Let me say one thing to the believers out there. The aliens are here and it is true, they walk amongst us! Oh nooo!!! you don't have to see them at night or be taken in their saucer. They are here in real time. They look like us (most of the time) and TV programmes such as Holby are characterising them. Not sure though if they realise tht they are doing it! If you have seen them too, then you will know what I mean.
I don't know what else to say about it. I have just had to accept it. It's all too weird for me and just think ignoranceprobably is bliss!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yes, I understand- Aliens have infiltrated the human race.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

"Always had trouble with watches, given up on them for a while now"

Constantly Broken, Loosing time, Ect...

Ya even though I am a gadget geek I gave up on Watch's in my 30's.

I finally settled for my Flip Cell phone clock. It seems to work better for me.

I have a Tony Bahama Watch that I have to get fixed just about every time I wear it.
I only ware it when I am traveling.

I guess I am a little vain. I like it even though it serves no purpose.

Wow I guess I ran that one right into the ditch....

1 101010

Watcher

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Yes, I understand- Aliens have infiltrated the human race.

My favorite Mufon Director quote.

"They are we"

I wish I could talk to her again.
But things move on I guess.

I was shown that there are forces that are clambering for change.

Our economy would suffer if unfettered change was allowed.
For some reason we don't have any way to value worth except by money.
Ya can't eat, heat your home or buy gas for your car with out cash.

So we can not blindly crash the powers that be or all would come to a halt.

For me I am looking forward to seeing the wheels turn for the time I have left.

With the powerful "witness" that we all have in common.
The truth is beginning to shine threw the Vail that has been cast across our busy lives perception.

1 101010

Watcher

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness

I was anxious for my own privacy and wondering if I had gone too far with what I now know.
I cannot stress the loneliness I feel sometimes.
Half the time you wonder who can you trust.
my Daughter is very successful and clever and tells me to try not to think about it.
I do try,
but at the end of the day I am only human and when you know things aren't what they seem,
how do you live and by what set of rules?

Dose any action I chose to take make any positive out come?

Is that positive outcome selfish or self centered?

If this is a selfish act is it truly worth the cost?

If I did something or nothing what would be the effect in a day, month, year?

Could I just smile and let it pass?

Would you do it if you where standing in front of your - spouse - mother or father - your God?

One right step at a time.....

I have been there. It is hard not to want to scream.
Over time it dose get better.

Get busy,
Find what you would do for nothing and find a way to get paid for it.
Then run with it.....

Sincerely yours, and still running with scissors,

1 101010 --- Watcher

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness

May I ask have you ever experienced sleep paralysis?

I spoke about this directly in a post here on 4/27/2009 @ 10:59

If I repeat it someone will slap me.

Review it and I can make comments on it if you have questions or Comments.
It has been my experience that I do not have actual touch sensations during dreams.

I have personally used this as a Que for myself to pay attention.
It enabled me to become aware and take control momentarily.
The dream that I think that I am having may be masking an abduction.

I have used it successfully a few times in my entire life that enabled me to break threw.
Watch using this although. What I found and experienced by doing this still haunts me....

Watcher

1 101010

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join