It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have actually asked this question on another thread Lowki but I thought I would ask you as you seem to know about incarnate beings etc so I was going to ask;-

1) A 10 year old Cat that I had been looking after for a year for a friend in another state. Was suddenly attacked by two Pitbulls yesterday. The only saving grace was that I managed to get to the Cat before he was totally torn up. Though it looked like they had crushed his back legs and had internal bleeding. But unfortunately it didn't end there as he lashed out in fear and bit my finger and clutched on to my head. I managed to pry him off but he had already used up all his life on me in his confusion that he died a few minutes later.
My question is, is he finally happy now, as he was also somewhat neglected by the owners Husband etc. And when I took custody of him he was always cantankerous especially at my other 2 Cats initially, but he thenstarted being a bit more loving and happier more recently.
And also did he have any message for me?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclmm
Hey Lowki,

I've got a couple of questions for you...

1. Do have any knowledge of these?

www.youtube.com...

As a gray I didn't really see our own space ships while in motion,
since we were on the interior of the ship.
Typically we would remotely sense the other ships,
it wasn't with eyes, as it was more of a 360*360 degree field of view,
it was a psychic thing where color at least for me wasn't significant.
We were typically more interested in the occupants and their intentions.

though based on this video,
while some of the images may have been modified,
it seems like the original inspiration was a ships forcefield.
an anti-gravity field can make pretty colors.

2. And what does it mean when one is blue rather than orange/red?

well if we're working by chakra's

the red-orange is awareness and desire,
wherea's light-blue is expression/wisdom and dark-blue(indigo) is hearing/intuition.

I saw one just like in the video with three other people back in 1996. We watched it for about 10 minutes as it transited from west to east. It was funny, we were sitting around a campfire near midnight just chatting away, we looked at the object in the sky and kept on chatting away while we watched it. No fear, no awe, no excitement. Weren't drinking, but I kind of felt a little drunk afterwards.

The blue one was seen in the same place about six months later, but this one was travelling fast and actually dropped below the treeline at one stage before popping back up to altitude.

Both objects were extremely bright but had well-defined edges and were oval-shaped. They also both had a dark patch in the centre.

the dark spot usually indicates where the field is weakest,
also sometimes has sensors mounted there,
as it's easier for light to get through.

sometimes it's light outside of recognizable spectrum,
so might actually not be dark at all if viewed with proper equipment.

The first one flew with a sort of falling leaf side to side motion while the second was manouvreing all over the place. I couldn't tell how big the red one was, but the blue one was as long as a school bus.

I just went through the Australian UFO sightings for "orange lights" or "flame coloured orbs" in 1996 and I stopped counting at around 70 reported sightings. Ref: www.auforn.com... Looks like whoever they are, they were very active indeed in 1996 in the Land of Oz.

Cheers.

I've seen some UFO's when out camping,
based on communications I think they were plaeidian, or at least federation.

when seeing a UFO if you'd like to know more,
sense with your mind, they might contact you, or might hear your "ping".

[edit on 2-5-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi Lowki,

What is this "Ping" that you speak of? Is it an actual audible tone?
Also, What is the best way to establish communication with these beings,
Is there a specific thought, or thoughts that I should be manifesting in my mind while viewing one of these crafts? How do they choose who they make contact with?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, I have a very inquisitive mind

Thanks again for everything...peace be with you my friend.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
2 questions for you my friend....

1. Why did the chicken cross the road?

to get to the other side.

I haven't actually seen a chicken cross a road in real life.
I saw some chickens while in thailand,
though they typically stayed in ditches near their owners yards,
and didn't venture across any roads.

2. Explain your definition of a ghost and their preoccupation with "haunting" this Earthly plain?

Thanks my friend

had a dream today of being in a haunted house.
it was like a different dimension,
and there were several people/ghosts inside,
some with their own odd behaviours,
eventually it shifted into another plain of existence.

disembodied spirits or ghosts have many reasons why they might be entangled with the earthly physical plain.
typically due to strong emotions or sensations during life, which can impact the etheric field of an area. So the etheric field might recreate the experience, without necessarily the originator soul taking part.

Then there are ghosts of people who couldn't get into the spirit world for not being compatible, typically through excessive aggression or unacceptance of peers.

There are multiversal spirits which inhabit various thought tangents,
sometimes called demons, they live in a limited range of thoughts,
their purpose is to provide you with (new) information related to what you're already thinking.

Then there are spirits that are obssessed with physical life (some british soldier continued fighting parallel-dimension zulus over 200 years after death)
or unaware they have died (sudden traumatic death), or think they are confined to an area (prisons, mental institutions).

Originally posted by Epsillion70

I have actually asked this question on another thread Lowki but I thought I would ask you as you seem to know about incarnate beings etc so I was going to ask;-

1) A 10 year old Cat that I had been looking after for a year for a friend in another state. Was suddenly attacked by two Pitbulls yesterday. The only saving grace was that I managed to get to the Cat before he was totally torn up. Though it looked like they had crushed his back legs and had internal bleeding. But unfortunately it didn't end there as he lashed out in fear and bit my finger and clutched on to my head. I managed to pry him off but he had already used up all his life on me in his confusion that he died a few minutes later.
My question is, is he finally happy now, as he was also somewhat neglected by the owners Husband etc. And when I took custody of him he was always cantankerous especially at my other 2 Cats initially, but he thenstarted being a bit more loving and happier more recently.

since it was loving and happy at end of life,
it is more likely to be warmly accepted into the afterlife.

I think the events that befell it might be related to karmic-balancing,
as well as magical manifestation of thoughts.

And also did he have any message for me?
mrau,
looks up innocently,
turns around on the spot in clockwise circle,
with tail up and curved at the end.

seems quite happy.
I see a thin black cat with yellow-green eyes.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

That really surprised me, for some reason those questions poured out of me, because I knew you would know somehow, and the energy signature and light in those words caused me to know, and feel strongly for them. Its strange because I had that reaction to Steven Greers Orion Tones too.

It seemed to me they were giving a similar message in the tones, it was like To shine our lights, and we were there, guiding, and to hold on they would be here.

link please :-)

And no my asociations are with groups that wear blue, blond hair. We're Infinite Light, we have family ties everywhere, so it doesnt answer my questions but it does confirm some of the ascociations in my experiences.

Well I've been aware of your federation leanings for some time.

[qutoe]
Scorpio is a system I was told I have a future ascociation with, the future life I saw, as a nordic working with whales. Do you know anything about the Scorpio system?

Well I used the Antares gateway to get into this galaxy,
spent some time there, priests in red cloaks.

Also in each clip of our lives, there is only one of us, in the infinite roll of film, but all of the infinite scenes are us as well and each gets bumped ahead as we proceed clip to clip.

Then I was researching those stars mentioned, the one s going to turn into a red giant, and the other one is going to super nova in a few million years.

What do advanced races do in situations where their stars are racing towards destruction?

they move to another place.

TR3B's: www.consciousape.com...

We've seem quite a few, our ones, our black op ones. They are soundless, fly with vibrational resounance, almost a sound, but they still fly a bit like a jet, straight kind of, and can hover. The real altair triangles I've been told have a rotational flight pattern,and can do that rapid veer of quickly thingy. The most common one is with the 3 white lights, and sometimes they just flew out to monitor our contacts, low and clear over our roof, specifically so we would notice. Other times higher with a white light, generated by their lights, but at our roofline the city glow starts and you can often see under the light. One that went out with the scout planes and then hovered behind the groups of evergreens had rows of mullticolored lights like xmass lights.

I'll take note if I see some.

though it's rare to see much in terms of obvious UFO's in the city,
typically easier to see them in remote areas like a wilderness.

there is less light pollution, and they (star being crafts) are more likely to let their camouflage shields down to be seen.

My life is not normal in many ways, though challenging in its circumstances, my memory since I was a child was actually beaming into the womb, seeing the reddish dark glow and then my first memory was under one month old and I knew the details of what had happened, the photo taken, and then many infant and toddler and childhood memories. Aside from all of the sitings, shared with family and mostly my son, and contact, I have a strong recognition and recognize people, their light just makes me so happy, and activates a feeling of recall, connection.

So I imagine what I did do was arrange, or prearrange signposts, stepping stones, real activation to occur. This implies that what we're here for, the times of this day/era are important. I really think it has something to do with this, that we're here to nudge awareness wake ups:

♪♥ AFTER TIME ƸӜƷ ERA ♥♪

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Unity_99]

:-)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Hi Lowki,

What is this "Ping" that you speak of?

a mental thought like "hello" with the intention of directing towards whichever object.

Is it an actual audible tone?

perhaps mentally audible.

but typically not physically,
unless you're using a radio transciever.

Also, What is the best way to establish communication with these beings,
Is there a specific thought, or thoughts that I should be manifesting in my mind while viewing one of these crafts?

hello

How do they choose who they make contact with?

how compliant you are with their vibrations,
and how much they can gain by communicating with you.

Sorry to bombard you with questions, I have a very inquisitive mind

It's okay,
I love questions.
if there weren't any,
wouldn't have much to say.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I wasnt wearing black and red in my future life, with the whales, I did see this beautiful planet, and was in this lodge, communal building that was bowed out, over the bay. I was talking with a blond woman, I myself had long dark blond/light brown wavy hair, and was wearing kind of a scuba diving, form fitting uniform. This I was told was a planet in Scorpio.

Steven Greers vidoes here, of the sitings and tones, are incredible. I suppose many skeptics try to say nothing can be seen or understood. Well, from the videos you can understand this, official crafts don't look like or respond like these do. But for the ones who actually FEEL with their energy recognition, the knowing and sensing of the energy is quite strong. These are powerful videos.

The first one has an energy in the orbs of Mount Shasta that are identical to the energy in the orb my son pointed out to me in our sitings and contact with a blond nordic couple in blue, who I've had contact and memories all my life. THe energy is also identical in signature to that what I gleaned off Miriam Delicodo's British columbian experience, and also, the very reason I bought her book, because I recognized the energy signature there. This is also the group I have had other sitings from and recent protection from negatives iva, and the postcard, snapshot of being shown his family, and his promotion to me of a wonderful way to live. He is the one who told me he was from the Taurus constellation 65 light years away as well as from Telos (mount shasta), and afterwards I discovered that Aldebaran was 65.1 light years away, these are the pleiadians, and they are also a duality in a sense. So the two brothers in the Hopi legends, were two pleiaidian brothers fighting each other, Enki/Enlil.

In other words to just see them as Ligth & Love is not necessarily the right way, nor to see only the dark side. I see everyone here in this University/Duality School as students and yet family on the other side.

Steven Greer showing UFO Nightscope videos at Exopolitic Summit Barcelona July 2009 Part1 of 2

starting at 5;49 is the Mount Shasta orbs

The Orion Tones/Transmissions can be found in the Second part, and starting at about 2;58. They're really something else. They sparked off some recognition, though I am very cautious about who is who, I know all is a duality and there is light and dark everywhere, but I just felt love for them, must have some family there from the other side.

Steven Greer showing UFO Nightscope videos at Exopolitic Summit Barcelona July 2009 Part 2of 2

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Lowki, are you fearless?

Is the future set in stone—or is it changeable?

Can your species (grays) time travel?

How was our Universe ultimately created!?

What happens when humans die—besides rotting?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lowki, what do you think of this article?:
www.livescience.com...

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Guys, he wasn't really an alien in his past life. In fact, you know what? There's not even a little evidence that he was.

He's just saying that he is. That's not the same thing.

I know it's a difficult concept. I know it's hard to believe that a person on the Internet would write a thing that wasn't true. I understand that you must be shocked and hurt to learn this, but we live in an ugly world.

"But he answered my question!", you say. Well, stick with me for a second here.

You see, in addition to having made up the idea that he used to be an alien (which, once again, is not the case), he is also making up responses to your questions. What that means is he is writing things that are not true-- they are not based on real information. While it is easy (and, on the surface, perfectly reasonable) to accept that because he is saying things, they must be true, it is an unpleasant fact of life that sometimes the things people say are not true.

The OP has produced only two threads during his tenure at ATS. In one, he claims to be a pirate. It is not true that he is a pirate; however, in the case of that thread, nobody seems to have had any trouble telling that he was not really a pirate, as the thread received exactly zero replies. However, this thread has received five hundred and twenty nine replies (counting mine, but not any that were made while I typed this post.)

I cannot understand for the f***ing life of me why it is that while you people had no difficulty at all accepting that Lowki is not a pirate, you are having so goddamned much trouble comprehending that he is also not an alien.

I understand that this is complicated. If anyone is still having trouble, please U2U me, and I will try and find simpler terms to explain what is going on. Thanks for your help in putting an end to this charade, guys. Take care.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

Everyone is, we're all Infinite Light, and cosmic citizens, for this universe is a giant university/hollogram dulaity school for us to learn and ground in love & equality and consciousness, awareness. What he remembers, not just grey, but as far back as he can remember, there is always more, more clips of the eternal role of film. In infinity there are many versions of self, ourlselves, stretching back to the infinite past, and to the inifinte future. Our Higher Selves are our Future Selves assisting these small drops of water pass and grow in to expanded awareness and consciousness.

This thread is about shinig Light and Awareness from his heart, and you need to start your own journey by going within your heart, in mediation, contemplating the Infinity within, and connecting to Yourself and asking many questions, questioning the world, your role in it, and seeking improvements all the time, for there are many daily challenges each day, to think on, how we respond, and moments we can lend a helping hand too.

There journey of connecting is inside you.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

Do not fear.

I'm sure no one is wholly delusional, as you put it.

Conversing with Lowki is fascinating on many levels. Regardless if he is telling the truth, his answers provide information that is great to study on. Authenticity is miles away from (at least my) reality about him. If our posts truly bug you, you can either ignore them, or laugh at them.

Whatever you want—I'm just assuring you we're not stupid.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Not everyone ascends simultaneously, for instance as you will note there are first density(earth,water,air,fire), second density (slime, fungi, plant, animal), third-density (cetaceans, homo-sapiens) on this third-density planet.
When the planet becomes "4th density" in Dec 21, 2012, this simply means that it can support fourth-density life, it opens the door for that possibility -- just as even though us third-densities are here there are still second and first density creatures.
Some beings that desire to live on a 3rd density planet -- that does not support higher life forms -- can move elsewhere.
Change takes time.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by lowki]

Cant wait for 2012 now

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

Is this why ETs just don't land and announce themselves? If they are 4th density beings (I have no idea, just guessing) then that means they cannot 'land' (or access the planet at this time for long periods of time at least) until it is ready for that level of being. Maybe thats the big reveal? Once the planet is ready in December of 2012, we'll get all kinds of new visitors showing up
. That would be awesome!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Dredge]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loose Change
Lowki, are you fearless?

Muwaahhahahahahahaha.

Confident I be.

What fir you say? a type of tree!
lol

Well if you refer to amygdala sensations or adrenaline,
I do have such capacities.

How one utilizes is a totally different manner.

Much experience has brought knowledge or pattern recognition,
of which situations fit with goal pattern,
and which to avoid.

Is the future set in stone—or is it changeable?

Have you written in stone?
It's a tremendously powerful sensation.
I've made some clay tablets,
fired them into earthenware.

mmm stable magic spell.
so hard and long lasting,
oo you just ooze with passion,
so much longevity,
of your finely scripted words,
forever embracing the universe,
reflecting back and forth,
as hard as stone,
as soft as rock.

You can write your own magic spells,
and set them in whichever medium you decided be appropriate.
However you'd have to write some statements,
decide what your goals be,
and continously filter yourself through the eyes of your goal vision,
see what else you can do,
make an agenda,
stick to it and evolve it and self as an entity.

*hugs*love*harmony*peace*tranquility*choice*freedom*longevity*peace*breeze*stream, brook, softly bubbling.

Can your species (grays) time travel?

Yes.

Homo-sapiens of earth can also time travel.
At least some can.

Among grays the proportion is much higher.
Some of the newer hives don't have all the technologies locally installed.

How was our Universe ultimately created!?

A bunch of people got together, (in an idealistic geometric universe focused on spheres)
and thought it would be a good idea,
then gave birth to this universe.
among many others.

have been playing in it,
and developing it,
ever since.

Welcome we with you remember.

There are many branches of geometry,
this universe is largely based on pi (sphere-circle) and phi (golden-ratio spiral).

I remember being a ball bouncing up and down in a phi box,
with tunnels in between, it's like a hive or net.

also sometimes called the "in between lives" segment of our show.

What happens when humans die—besides rotting?

Many potential things.
In between lives, there is a place where people are floating spheres,
in simple geometric worlds, imagining and projecting life(game) memories to share with friends.

also can play some mini-games, or play some different ones.
many people choose to do a linear incarnations cycle for extended periods of time,
for sense of continuity, this is one of the things that happens locally.
we're kinda used to time here,
but remember this is just a set of data,
and we can go to any point of it whenever,

though one might also say the multiverse is expanding at a certain rate,
and so time is reflective of expansion,
time being increased entropy or complexity.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

I wasnt wearing black and red in my future life,

ya some of the mind-sensed nordic people like to note that some of their trim is violet.
seems a bit like a knee length coat with waist band,
it looks quite stylish this particular one.

Oh I think that might be a me,
but the trim is just the dominant-chakra or soul color.

it's the marking of status or development.

with the whales, I did see this beautiful planet, and was in this lodge, communal building that was bowed out, over the bay. I was talking with a blond woman, I myself had long dark blond/light brown wavy hair, and was wearing kind of a scuba diving, form fitting uniform. This I was told was a planet in Scorpio.

Well the planet I was on certainly had big oceans like we do here,
might have been even more ocean than here.

Steven Greers vidoes here, of the sitings and tones, are incredible. I suppose many skeptics try to say nothing can be seen or understood. Well, from the videos you can understand this, official crafts don't look like or respond like these do. But for the ones who actually FEEL with their energy recognition, the knowing and sensing of the energy is quite strong. These are powerful videos.

The first one has an energy in the orbs of Mount Shasta that are identical to the energy in the orb my son pointed out to me in our sitings and contact with a blond nordic couple in blue, who I've had contact and memories all my life. THe energy is also identical in signature to that what I gleaned off Miriam Delicodo's British columbian experience, and also, the very reason I bought her book, because I recognized the energy signature there. This is also the group I have had other sitings from and recent protection from negatives iva, and the postcard, snapshot of being shown his family, and his promotion to me of a wonderful way to live. He is the one who told me he was from the Taurus constellation 65 light years away as well as from Telos (mount shasta), and afterwards I discovered that Aldebaran was 65.1 light years away, these are the pleiadians, and they are also a duality in a sense. So the two brothers in the Hopi legends, were two pleiaidian brothers fighting each other, Enki/Enlil.

In other words to just see them as Ligth & Love is not necessarily the right way, nor to see only the dark side. I see everyone here in this University/Duality School as students and yet family on the other side.

Ya well.

Unity is also nice.
Might wanna give it a try.
Or-All be unity.

Steven Greer showing UFO Nightscope videos at Exopolitic Summit Barcelona July 2009 Part1 of 2

starting at 5;49 is the Mount Shasta orbs

The Orion Tones/Transmissions can be found in the Second part, and starting at about 2;58. They're really something else. They sparked off some recognition, though I am very cautious about who is who, I know all is a duality and there is light and dark everywhere, but I just felt love for them, must have some family there from the other side.

family.
hmmm, maybe you'd like to live in an atom tribe?

mind-sense people are,
useful only when improving your day to day life.
other people with physical bodies can also help make this happen.

so what do you think of neo-tribalism?
Are you ready to do everything in your power to make it happen?
Present moment sensations of living in atom-tribe paradise.
I am.

One of the simplest and most important steps is producing your own food.
Forest gardening...
A bunch of the wild strawberries Samta and I seedballed are doing quite excellently. :-)

[edit on 6-5-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Is YOUR entire existence pre-programmed?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Hi, dear brother, awareness is hard, real connections to our true selves and who we are, memories, but I'm going to ask you to remember that this entire test is not really a battle between the good and evil in others, its not about choosing sides and digging in our heals and duking it out in this dreamscape. No matter what anyone thinks or says, our lives are guided by Higher Selves and the Family of Light, from Beyond this Hologram, so we are here learning lessons which we can alter with free will of course.

Also no one can every harm you, if you have the protection of your Higher Self except for those areas where the experience is needed for your growth, IF you are turning within yourself, to Self, and asking why you are, why you're here and to grow each day and pass your tests and learn to love more. If you give love not fear, even to your enemy. Then you will be protected, and awaken more and more. Besides,never fear what only harms the temporal, for this is an illuson and everyting is a test.

We ALL know each other, as beloved family on the other side, each and every one of us on all sides of every issue, its just here these clips of ourselves, these segments of our Infinite lives, in the Infinite roll of your life's film, that even experiences separation and where negative actions can take place, in this University/Universe.

Lowki is your brother, and he's on a mission, the age of Aquarius, though, in reality the curtain is going to raise on everyone, "no time" and our actions will determine what is going to happen, whether we have passed or not, whether we go on in this Universe, to another channel/plane/dimension or whether we go Beyond/home, or whether we need turn ourselves over to the jailers and purge ourselves, because we're all going to remember who we are, who every one is and for some its going to be really hard. But this test is not an easy one, everyone goes through it and even those who have passed and assisting, failed many times in the past themselves.

In other words the real work lies within, not without and shining up our muddy spots, working at connecting to Self so we can shine some Love into the world.

Everything Lowki posts on his very interesting threads leads to awareness and though he talks about tribes, he mentions unity and freedom and positive goals. So, he's shining his light in his own way, and in a very fascinating way at that.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So are you saying that we are suppose to reform our entire belief system and f*** up our entire evolution just because these gray beings want to? Ants are doing a much more better job then them, at least they do not need a computer to tell them who they are.
There is nothing wrong with being part of the collective consciousness when you KNOW you are. Awareness is the key to lucidity, steering consciousness. If you are not aware, in control of self and in touch with your spirit and Universal Source, someone else is.
Wake up and smell the coffee. They are trying to f*** us up.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by lowki

Is YOUR entire existence pre-programmed?

well some of it is planned.
planning can be considered equivalent to pre-programming.

though there are many areas for shunso or random new data.

for instance can make a request to attain knowledge, ability, object, or experience.
plans for it is pre-programming, but when it actually manifests,
it's typically significantly more complex than just a few words on a piece of paper or computer screen.
though I also draw pictures, sing songs and dance.

in any case, what manifests is frequently a pleasant surprise.
I'm constantly awed by the magnificence of all involved.

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by Unity_99

f*** up our entire evolution just because these gray beings want to?

Evolution due to lack of natural selection on earth,
has led to a highly specialized people,
that thrive in confines of "economy".
Frequently not producing food or any tangible asset other than collection of money.

Ants are doing a much more better job then them, at least they do not need a computer to tell them who they are.

Some technology oriented humans spend much time with computers.

There is nothing wrong with being part of the collective consciousness when you KNOW you are. Awareness is the key to lucidity, steering consciousness. If you are not aware, in control of self and in touch with your spirit and Universal Source, someone else is.

Yes, agreed for certain.
When giving control of events to others,
that is like returning to being a rock,
which allows for any matter of things to happen to it.

Wake up and smell the coffee. They are trying to f*** us up.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

Well maybe this "they" is a group of very attractive members of your prefered gender.
In any case,
you be responsible for your experience.

if you weren't involved,
then there wouldn't be such an experience.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by lowki]

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join