It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I had a memory concerning Meier last August, the light was intense in August and more memories activated and I recognized people, many people. I knew we had come down in stages, during the decades, from outside here, and we all knew each others goals. He is off target. He has black op, Israel secret service ties, don't ask me how I know, I do.

When I read something of his which was so wrong, the scriputres according to Judas, that he supposedly only edited, well his energy signature is throughout the whole thing and my Higher Self stepped out in me and I said, "He was not supposed to start a religion." I decided he was a renegade. Next day, while I was in the bathroom one my contacts connected and I saw him, tall, very spiritual blond young man wearing a blue two piece uniform. He told me that under no circumstances were we to judge anyone, that this 3D reality was harsh and and many starseeds have not woken up yet. To send him love and light and ask for him to recover.

So, there was initial contact, but for some reason he was probably forceably compromised, most likely the photos and the mixed wording that is off in his messages is probably forced upon him by the black ops. The federation/ positives have no prejudice against homosexuals whatsover, they truly are Love & Light and unconditional love at that. They also are not behind depopulating a planet and don't talk in terms of the Georgia Guidestones.

They do meet with and see archangels/angels and our Higher Selves. They are at a very high level with their awareness, psi and spiritual natures.

He continues to have visits by the way, and will be monitored closely, for he is very loved by those watching over.

We all are.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"well it is possible that evidence was misrepresented.

it is also possible the author of the picture made it in parallel with billy meier.
could be an amasing artist, perfectionist remote viewer. *shrugs*
also could be related to time travel.

If you choose to believe it is up to you.
Though time travel is certainly quite viable.
Some of those trying to discredit Billy
such as various Secret Services have access to time travel.

If some would be willing to attempt to assassinate him,
then there are probably at least as many attempting to discredit.
Often times the discrediting is the more effective strategy."

-That's an acceptable response. I have no doubt that time travel technology is available & is in use today. Many government "Black Ops" projects are based around this very phenomenon (Montauk, Looking Glass, Etc) and there is a ton of evidence available that would seem to support this. It's also a well known fact that disinformation agents have been known to manipulate, fabricate and falsify information on any topics that are deemed sensitive...so it's not unfathomable that they had something to do with this.

"I'm not sure about particulars of the Serpo Project.
But many similar activities, in terms of "exchange programs" have happened,
with various treaties, and captures.

It might not be as "pretty" as an official exchange program,
though official exchange programs quite likely have taken place.
Just like, "okay we let you visit our house, let us visit yours",
I'm quite certain the grays are willing to have such exchanges,
or working together in interspecies relations,
germans, chinese, americans, among others."

That's fascinating. Is there any information available on any of these programs that you are aware of? I would love further research this subject, the Project Serpo "well" has all but dried up

"I remember there was some issue with dead nazi's reincarnating into grays,
at first people thought they were mentally disabled children,
then they realized they were reincarnated german researchers,
the main issues were the language barrier and social structure differences."

I would assume that reincarnation is an accepted view in your society based on your statement, that being the case. How does one determine what body or vessel he/she will ultimately occupy in the next incarnation?
I've been told that I chose to be in this body in this space/time...I often question why?? How long will you occupy your current body before moving on and where is your next stop?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by lowki]

Thank you again for everything.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lowki,
What do you think of this picture?:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

What is easier to "master": Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection?

Thanks.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I haven't read all twenty-six pages or so, but I have some questions: I'll go back and look at the previous pages and sorry if some of my questions come off repetitive.

1) Why is a supposed 'gray alien' conversing over ATS? You do realize although this site provides loads of useful and factual information, the fact that you're expressing some 'answers' over ATS kind of destroys your credibility--just for that--and, if you are legitimate, isn't revealing information over ATS technically against your treaty...?

2) Did you really create Jesus Christ?

3) If you can't reveal yourselves to us because of a treaty, then why do you physically show yourselves, via ship sightings.

4) Why is it that some abductees are horrified--sometimes suicidal--after experiencing an encounter with you.
Wi
5) What will happen December 21, 2012? Will the treaty be broken?

6) Are we the first humans that you have encountered?

7) How old do you date back?

8) Can humans conceive what you have experienced, or is our case like that of a humans' intelligence vs. an ants'?

9) Is Earth really hollow?

10) Are Nazis still relevant in today's society (i.e. New World Order)?

11) Do you know if our Universe is infinite?

12) Did your race receive any help--as in extraterrestrial help--or did you get this far on your own?

13) Is there such thing as a 'soul extracting machine'? If so, do you use it against humans' will, or do you go by using it through acknowledged consent?

These are all the questions that I have that initially popped into mind if I had the chance to talk to a gray. I still don't believe that you are one, but your 'presentation' displays intelligence, so I might as well. I reiterate, why choose to converse through ATS?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Loose Change]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey Lowki. Long time...

Did Yahweh create the "White People"? Did different Gods/ET's create different races??

What the hell is going on here?!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loose Change

1) Why is a supposed 'gray alien' conversing over ATS? You do realize although this site provides loads of useful and factual information, --and,
if you are legitimate, isn't revealing information over ATS technically against your treaty...?

I'm incarnated as homo-sapien,
so I can say whatever I want.

Besides homo-sapiens rarely if ever keep treaties.
Just look at the aboriginal peoples.

2) Did you really create Jesus Christ?

That was a federation thing involving Plaeideans, Thiaoobans, Arcturians mostly.

I'm from Orion Priesthood.
Most notable thing we did was stop the galactic war.
www.exopaedia.org...
So I'm a Unifier, that's what we do.

3) If you can't reveal yourselves to us because of a treaty, then why do you physically show yourselves, via ship sightings.

Due to compartmentalized nature of gray hives.
They can act independently of each other.

If one signed a treaty,
it might have little bearing on another.

4) Why is it that some abductees are horrified--sometimes suicidal--after experiencing an encounter with you.

Some grays are former homo-sapiens (pirates, nazi's), sometimes reptilians.

Orion Priesthood accepts everyone. *shrugs*

5) What will happen December 21, 2012? Will the treaty be broken?

Will aboriginal treaties be upheld?
lol.

It's just a turning point, a change of seasons along a continuum.
What happens to you depends on what beliefs the we with you have or act upon.

6) Are we the first humans that you have encountered?

no

7) How old do you date back?

Dwarves in their various variations have been around for hundreds of millions of years.

The particular strain here on earth I was involved in was modified by reptilians maybe 30, 40 million years ago. Converted to Orion Priesthood 1 or 2 million years ago.

There might be alternative histories for different lineages of course.

8) Can humans conceive what you have experienced, or is our case like that of a humans' intelligence vs. an ants'?

It should be conceivable,
I used pretty simple phrases.

the gray dwarves I was part of were physical beings,
though admittedly with more psychic powers than homo-sapiens.

9) Is Earth really hollow?

Quite possibly.

There are lots of caverns and underground cities/complexes as well.

10) Are Nazis still relevant in today's society (i.e. New World Order)?

Ya, America is a fascist nation.
It's many other things as well.
Fascism is evidenced by corporate monopolies.

There is even genocide in America,
of blacks and hispanics.
Though mainly blacks,
with ghettos called "prisons".

11) Do you know if our Universe is infinite?

yes it is

12) Did your race receive any help--as in extraterrestrial help--or did you get this far on your own?

That's a highly ambigious statement,
as I'm not sure what you mean by "my race", as I've incarnated in very many different ones.
As well as statements such as "help", since any form of interference can be considered such.

Exopedia should satisfy your query
www.exopaedia.org...

13) Is there such thing as a 'soul extracting machine'? If so, do you use it against humans' will, or do you go by using it through acknowledged consent?

At this point the host body travels from one host body to another volitionally,
though it can be convinced to do so while in it's former host body.

At some point, either in the future, or in a different galaxy,
soul capture technology is developed.
I've experienced it while living in a highly robotized mechanical society.

Even sat around in some bank vaults for seemingly thousands of years since my soul was being used as collateral.

I reiterate, why choose to converse through ATS?
[edit on 27-4-2010 by Loose Change]

It is the most famous place I could do so.

Initial I posted here since I found the Hidden_Hand thread.

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
What do you think of this picture?:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

a man with plastic head mask

What is easier to "master": Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection?

Thanks.
[edit on 27-4-2010 by sphinx551]

Astral Projection since it can be done consciously.
Just imagine seeing from an outside perspective,
and allow the images to flow in.

With lucid dreaming there is the added layer of attaining and maintaining consciousness while sleeping.

Originally posted by impaired
Hey Lowki. Long time...

Did Yahweh

Thiaoobans claim that name represents their species.
They are giant hermaphrodites.
www.galactic.no...

The biblical "Adam and Eve" by their account are actually
"Robanan, a man, and Levia and Dina, two women."
From planet Hebra the Hebrews or Jews descended.

This also explains how it is there are references to Lillith the second wife of Adam,

create the "White People"?

mammalian people are from Lyra, though they be herbivores.
the ability to eat meat was a "gift" from the reptilians.

I haven't yet come across any star being race claiming to have brought the Atlanteans or whites here.

Quite possibly related to the Pleiadeans like the Errans Billy contacted.
One can see how Erran can change into the word Aryan over time.

Did different Gods/ET's create different races??

Not so much create as are.
Various races on this planet are different star being species.
Clearly all of them were developed enough at some point to attain space travel.

In things like creator stories where "the creator put us here",
can read that as a space fleet dropped us off here.

Like Alex Collier says we're all "genetic royalty".

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lowki,
Can a person truly choose into what to incarnate to? Like for example: from a human ---> grasshopper or human ----> dolphin
Is a human stuck only on "humanoid" incarnations?

Is there a place in the multiverse where TV shows like Yu-Gi-Oh! are real (in terms of plot, stories, settings, characters, etc...)?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So Lowki, how did you get the opportunity to live such fascinating lives? Do you know how you were born, or what you originally were (first life)?

Are you in search for God too?

How is it that pirates, Nazis, reptilians, can become grays? Is this reincarnation process invertible as well--like can grays become Nazis?

Can you please explain to me what happened in one incident regarding me? That is one day I was sitting against a wall watching a water polo game. This was about 5 years ago or so, and at one particular moment I moved my head slightly to the left and stopped. Right when I stopped, time froze--literally. I didn't move any part of my body, nod, or even cringe: I stood absolutely still. I held this for about five sections till it hit that WTF factor and I slightly moved my eyes and neck to come upon life-in-action again. It was really weird and so far it has been the only time it has happened to me. What is this? Some sort of 'ultimate' chemical imbalance I achieved in my brain, or what?

Is there a such thing as an Antichrist and is he living in human form today, or is the Antichrist Adolf Hitler in reincarnated form? If so, will he make his appearance within fifty years?

Don't you ever get bored with life? You stated that you "sat around in some bank vaults for seemingly thousands of years since my soul was being used as collateral." How can you do that without banging your head into a wall?

How do you know Earth is infinite?

Will 2012 open a dimensional doorway so that even more extraterrestrials will be able to cross into this dimension/galaxy?

How is it that there are such extraterrestrials (if there are) with such a horrific sight that one glance could make people kill themselves? I heard that this is true in some cases, but how is that possible? Is it more psychological than physical?

What would happen if the government shut down the source of all knowledge, the internet? Would extraterrestrials be more prone to interfere in Earth's human affairs?

For Question #12 (my previous post) I meant did the grays advance intellectually and technologically by themselves, or did they too have some sort of divine intervention?

Getting answers for these questions, for me, is fascinating stuff--whether you're legitimate or not--and your answers, regardless, are insightful.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by discl0sur3

I had a memory concerning Meier last August, the light was intense in August and more memories activated and I recognized people, many people. I knew we had come down in stages, during the decades, from outside here, and we all knew each others goals. He is off target. He has black op, Israel secret service ties, don't ask me how I know, I do.

When I read something of his which was so wrong, the scriputres according to Judas, that he supposedly only edited, well his energy signature is throughout the whole thing and my Higher Self stepped out in me and I said, "He was not supposed to start a religion."

I was pretty convinced he was supposed to.
he didn't manage to.

Note how the Pleiadeans mentioned being surprised the information wasn't being accepted as well as they wanted.

I decided he was a renegade. Next day, while I was in the bathroom one my contacts connected and I saw him, tall, very spiritual blond young man wearing a blue two piece uniform. He told me that under no circumstances were we to judge anyone, that this 3D reality was harsh and and many starseeds have not woken up yet. To send him love and light and ask for him to recover.

agreed

So, there was initial contact, but for some reason he was probably forceably compromised, most likely the photos and the mixed wording that is off in his messages is probably forced upon him by the black ops. The federation/ positives have no prejudice against homosexuals whatsover, they truly are Love & Light and unconditional love at that. They also are not behind depopulating a planet and don't talk in terms of the Georgia Guidestones.

The Federation is varied with many different species,
some more compassionate and loving than others.
Errans or Pleaideans do mention how it is on Erran.
Where they are mildly homophobic "men don't dance",
and they maintain strict population controls around 500 million.
It's possible that the creators of "georgia guidestones" became confused,
thinking that how it is on Erran is how it should be here.

This is a different planet, so we can have a different organization or way of being.

They do meet with and see archangels/angels and our Higher Selves. They are at a very high level with their awareness, psi and spiritual natures.

He continues to have visits by the way, and will be monitored closely, for he is very loved by those watching over.

We all are.

Yep :-)

Originally posted by discl0sur3

by lowki
It might not be as "pretty" as an official exchange program,
though official exchange programs quite likely have taken place.
Just like, "okay we let you visit our house, let us visit yours",
I'm quite certain the grays are willing to have such exchanges,
or working together in interspecies relations,
germans, chinese, americans, among others."

That's fascinating. Is there any information available on any of these programs that you are aware of? I would love further research this subject, the Project Serpo "well" has all but dried up

Well there are lots of abductees and contactees.
That's a rather vast multi species exchange program.

I would assume that reincarnation is an accepted view in your society based on your statement, that being the case. How does one determine what body or vessel he/she will ultimately occupy in the next incarnation?

based on decisions you make in this one.
as well as decisions between lives.

I've been told that I chose to be in this body in this space/time...I often question why??

to learn something.
if you really listen, you'll get answers.

but reasons are easy,
a more interesting question is,
what to do?
or
how to improve?

How long will you occupy your current body before moving on and where is your next stop?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by lowki]

Can't garuntee anything.
but can say the plan at current.

live to 480's,
though fake death earlier,
between 80 and 130.

next body a robot host body,
a little blonde girl.

perhaps it's just a whim.
though I've got a bunch of "future memories" from related events.

i have to admit that some of my future memories didn't pan out as I expected,
it's more of a guideline or a test-slate, like a make your own movie,
you select what kind of things you want to sense,
though the details are infinite,
so much is left up to the multiverse.

with the magic spells I cast,
I'm frequently amazed how they've surpassed expectations,
and managed to fall within such seemingly hard to achieve criteria.
Quite a level of selection and specification is achievable with magic spell casting.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

He wasnt I know. I remembered him, his mission though it was underneath my memory block, my Higher Self, who by the way is ME, its myself stepping more strongly forward, was tyring to leave in a projection, which I can't even explain it shocked me to go and have a talk with my brother who was a renegade and off target. But he had a real purpose and mission to accomplish here. He needs to recover to go within his heart and connect with his Higher Self.

I have two sets of experiences. The lyrean/pleiadian connection is one. And home/Beyond, where we truly are actually, this is just the dvd player and screen. We don't leave home.
This universe is: www.360east.com...

I was told by my contact the next day that we must never judge anyone. Also at that time I was connected to everyone when I felt alone, and reached up. The Universal Understanding is the most incredible exprience there is, and sadly missed here. The whole Infinite Family of Light and higher level postive ets, operate in a oneness and team spirit. So if the pleiadians are spiritual, connecting to Higher Selves, and benevolents, its only some kind of propaganda that says they, who do not promote any religion, wanted to start a new one, and they, who believe in complete equality and have no sexual prejudice against homosexuals, are chauvinistic idiots who think two men together is wrong but two hot chicks that rocks. Ets arent like that in the least, they fully know the dna of every species.

The benevolent advanced Ets arent like this, they're very very mature spiritually. They are not religous but instead Spiritual. They call the divine Mother, the Force, etc. This implies that he is on assignment from Vrill/Israel and the Illuminati. This is another control element.

I do know, and I do remember him as my brother. I am sending him love and light. He is very loved by them. Very much so. They are his family.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
Can a person truly choose into what to incarnate to?
Like for example: from a human ---> grasshopper or human ----> dolphin
Is a human stuck only on "humanoid" incarnations?

human to dolphin is far more viable than grasshopper,
since they have bigger brains and much to experience.
Note that most people are moving up a ladder at this stage.
So typically only move into more complex scenarios,
though sometimes there are more simple lifetimes,
for relaxation.

A grasshopper might be interesting for a moment or two,
but there might be very little to learn there,
and only a tiny bit of an advanced soul would fit in such a host-body,
though maby a swarm of grasshoppers might be more satisfying.

Is there a place in the multiverse where TV shows like Yu-Gi-Oh! are real (in terms of plot, stories, settings, characters, etc...)?

Thanks.

Due to "everything be within infinity",
yes, all fictional worlds can be manifested.

Heinlein's got a good series of books where there are people that use some modified car as an inter-dimensional spacecraft to visit fictional (land of oz) as well as more closely related worlds.

There are even "blank" universes,
where everything is one solid color,
there might be a floor for convenience.

While I was in the World Of Mountains, a metaverse,
I learned about universe creation,
at a golden sphere library,
and even made my own,
it was quite simple,
had a stream, some grass, trees, a living bed,
and at some point even a sun.
though the background was all white,
and the floor around the little island I had created was also all white.
I traveled from there to World Of Mountains and back via portal.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loose Change
So Lowki, how did you get the opportunity to live such fascinating lives?

living a really long time and traveling a lot.

Do you know how you were born, or what you originally were (first life)?

While I do have some pre-sight experiences,
of bumping and electric sunbursts.
My first visual experience was of bouncing in a platonic universe of geometrical shapes.
There the containing field or boxes with tunnels between were called the "mother",
and we hop around in these boxes and go into tunnels,
to visit different worlds, and incarnate as different things.

Are you in search for God too?

nope.

zeroth-creator (prime-creator) (all-mother)
infinite-creator (all-father)

we or you a combination

there are an infinite amount of higher (more complex) entities to aspire to or work with.
and there are lots of lesser (simpler) entities to remind you of where you once were (vacuum, rock, plant, animal).

How is it that pirates, Nazis, reptilians, can become grays? Is this reincarnation process invertible as well--like can grays become Nazis?

Well I became a human after being a gray for several incarnations.
Mainly since I had a mission that seemed quite interesting here on earth.

Typically people move up the incarnation ladder and don't return much if at all.
Though it is possible and happens from time to time.
Especially in the case of "wanderers"
like Nikola Tesla, who was a 6th density entity
incarnating as a 3rd density homo-sapien.

Can you please explain to me what happened in one incident regarding me? That is one day I was sitting against a wall watching a water polo game. This was about 5 years ago or so, and at one particular moment I moved my head slightly to the left and stopped. Right when I stopped, time froze--literally. I didn't move any part of my body, nod, or even cringe: I stood absolutely still. I held this for about five sections till it hit that WTF factor and I slightly moved my eyes and neck to come upon life-in-action again. It was really weird and so far it has been the only time it has happened to me. What is this? Some sort of 'ultimate' chemical imbalance I achieved in my brain, or what?

Seems like a pretty simple experience.
Nothing much happened, could have been a spontaneous meditation.
Did you have any mind-sensations at the time?

Typically if something unusual happens I always consult with mind-sensed entities.
Though I consult at other times as well.

Is there a such thing as an Antichrist and is he living in human form today, or is the Antichrist Adolf Hitler in reincarnated form? If so, will he make his appearance within fifty years?

It's really an old and outdated term.

Christian peoples have been claiming this person and that person is the anti-christ at all times in history. Often naming various popes and presidents as anti-christs.
*shrugs* seems pretty useless, since it doesn't really change anything.

Technically an "Anti-christ" is anyone that denies Jesus Christ ever lived.
That could be a whole slew of people, mainly of the atheist persuasion.
I'm not sure but perhaps even Richard Dawkins might be one.

Don't you ever get bored with life? You stated that you "sat around in some bank vaults for seemingly thousands of years since my soul was being used as collateral." How can you do that without banging your head into a wall?

Soul containers are designed so the soul can't escape.
Imagine a hook on a pedastal.
An electric field holds the soul in place.

So I didn't really have a body with which to maneuver around.
I did do some spiritual activities and such to help the time pass.
Though even that was much harder without a proper brain.

I remeber there were some gold and platinum bars near where I was "sitting".
Eventually the bank was liquidated, or there was some kind of war,
and I was sold back onto the market.

Eventually I escaped the slave trade by being useless,
so I was thrown out as garbage.

How do you know Earth is infinite?

the multiverse be infinite.

earth can be measured.

though the multiverse implies there are "over-lapping" earths,
of parallel universes and such, in this sense earth is infinite.

Will 2012 open a dimensional doorway so that even more extraterrestrials will be able to cross into this dimension/galaxy?

you mean onto earth?

well hopefully yes.
Though it's a process along a continuum.
There are already extra-terrestrials here,
so if there is a steady increase,
well not much will be noted.

How is it that there are such extraterrestrials (if there are) with such a horrific sight that one glance could make people kill themselves? I heard that this is true in some cases, but how is that possible? Is it more psychological than physical?

Ya that's mainly homo-sapien upbringings that can lead to those things.
Many homo-sapiens are lost in fear, and can get spooked by stuffed animals.
If some of them see aliens they might think they've gone "crazy",
and fear of being a "crazy homeless bum" they'd felt above and pittied so long,
may be incompatible with them, so they resort to not being.

It's purely a psychological thing.
If they felt love and kindness towards all things,
then they would also feel so towards an unusual looking alien.
So would feel at harmony and love,
happy they could send harmonious passion towards something so unusual.

What would happen if the government shut down the source of all knowledge, the internet?

Anarchy and martial law.

Ham radio internet.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Would extraterrestrials be more prone to interfere in Earth's human affairs?

maybe, but not noticeably,
since the means of communicating that "interference",
wouldn't be as readily available.

For Question #12 (my previous post) I meant did the grays advance intellectually and technologically by themselves, or did they too have some sort of divine intervention?

As Alex Collier mentioned,
reptilians came, killed most of the women,
replaced them with host body production facilities.
then used them as slaves for long periods of time.
can call that divine intervention.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The Orion priesthood are a big mystery to me. Up until 3 days ago, out of the numerous sitings and contact with the crafts, I had never seen one of theirs. Though its not quite true, I don't know all the elements in ufology and we're deliberately kept in the dark, each system is a duality itself, and even within all systems a duality, where some are more loving than others. So within the annanuki there is light, within the benevolents there are darker ones.

Taurus/pleidian federation group are prime example for they are not all benevolents. In fact one of the groups there may be associated with the annanuki here. The Hopi write of the two pleiadian brothers Enki/Enlil who are fighting. So perhaps in the example used above of Billy Meiers, his contacts are annanuki ones.

Mine are not, I am Light & Love in source, and have always been very protected all my life, surprisingly enough, looking back even through darker moments, have exprienced angel help, and miracles many times. The contacts and crafts that we saw were monitored, chased by choppers, and later when I was sharing online with two friends, obviously monitored by their spyware, there were scout planes out back and a tr3b, that joined them, that flew directly and very low over our house and also in the night, hovered behind a clump of evergreens and freaked my son out.

The ones we have contact with whose prime directive is to free this planet, the blonds in blue, that I recognize as family, are not alligned with the bases, and the militia, black ops and renegades here. Although, I have to add something unusual to the mix, in that the early memories where akin to Vrill/M'Kultra, with greys and militia, like nazis. And, yet, I was given to know by the greys working with the children, in association with blond haired very telepathic nordic type (I didn't think she was a militia, she was far too psi, but in looks, arian looking, nordic looking. I can't rememer her height.) I was given to know that our world was in very bad hands, and while they were working with militia they didnt share a feeling of similar missions with me, in other words......there is a possibility that things aren't what they seem.

Despite not seeing what I knew was a orion craft before, I have had many lifelong expriences of handing in a report to a very tall, long haired blond man, in formal, almost like a high counsellors outfit, not armor, not a militia uniform, someone who almost looks like Ashtar, but his name or association is Rigel. Rigel kept coming to me over an over. And he is working with greys, they did abduct my whole family a year ago in April and a friend as well the same night, both he and my son had missing time while up an awake, all of us had marks and wounds, mine and his were big and deep with almost radiation burns, burns as well. I alone out fo the 5 of us in two households, had memories.

I also knew it would happen before it did, I pinged on the craft only this time it was coming for us, and was very alarmed. Instead of waiting to see it as I normally would I closed the door, and when I went to sleep was offered a choice as to whether or not I wished to remember. I was feeling very traumatized and did not.

The memory started the next day when we were obviously in a smaller craft, and approaching this incredible, huge, what I call a deep space mothership. Next day describing it my friend said, the Big Brass came in.

Next, I saw my son in a kind of sci fi dentist looking chair with a something on his head in a kind of trance. I handed in a report to this tall blond regal looking man who has Rigel associated to him.

Is the group the Orion priesthood?

Now, the craft I saw three days ago, was a black triangle, in the daytime, which is unusual, since our crafts were night time sightings.

There was a thick cloud cover in the sky, and this traingle was just near the surface of the cloud, very clear. I thought, wait, is that a craft? Its not like the tr3bs, they never do that? Plus I was being pinged and I looked away, and back and it had morphed into a large black manta ray shaped craft. I was stunned and having watched orionfi's videos and some other reports too, by someone who made some photoshop artwork to show what she and her family saw, I realized this was Orion. And, I'd never seen a morphing manta ray caft before.

Also, they were pinging me, not communicating but monitoring and they must have said goodbye because I knew they would disappear, and it just sunk back into the clouds.

Now for the last half a year, I've been a real search for my Higher Self, memories, and purpose, not really concernign myself with skywatching like I used to, and kind of laying low from the experiences, though they still happen anyway, like the more recent Taurus/Telos encoutners and their protection from the negatives.

So this was unexpected!

So I'm kind of concerned, I really don't want contact with any group my Higher Self doesnt know and approve of. If they can't meet with and take direction from our Higher Selves in the Beyond, they're not positives.

So how careful should I be, hide out from this???

Also, do you see value in me, and my children getting some regression therapy, I mean I really think it may be worthwhile, it just seems like it might be needed to get to the bottom of it from a larger sense of who is who in the galactic mix???

Also, how to protect oneself from black ops in the field, so we don't chose the wrong therapist to do the regression?

Would it be safer to actually learn the skills, pick them up and become a regressionist, or at least to do this as well. Maybe to really balance it by taking both sides of the equation, ie. take notes and compare the outcomes from an outside session and an "in house" session.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi Lowki,

Thank you again for your responses, I find this thread fascinating.
I've heard you mention the "Hive" on numerous occasions...can you elaborate on this subject please?
Is it a central databank of collective knowledge similar to the Akashic records?
What are the steps the one must take to gain access to this information? Is it even possible for an individual in this 3D incarnation to do so?

I feel a very strong attachment with the whole UFO/EBE phenomenon that I've felt from early childhood. Is it possible that there is a connection perhaps stemming from one of my past lives, perhaps on some other planet or galaxy?
I've scheduled an appointment with a past life regression specialist to see what I can dig up, I'll keep you updated as to the details of the outcome.

Have a wonderful day!

VJ

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

The Orion priesthood are a big mystery to me. Up until 3 days ago, out of the numerous sitings and contact with the crafts, I had never seen one of theirs. Though its not quite true, I don't know all the elements in ufology and we're deliberately kept in the dark, each system is a duality itself, and even within all systems a duality, where some are more loving than others. So within the annanuki there is light, within the benevolents there are darker ones.

Mine are not, I am Light & Love in source, and have always been very protected all my life, surprisingly enough, looking back even through darker moments, have exprienced angel help, and miracles many times. The contacts and crafts that we saw were monitored, chased by choppers, and later when I was sharing online with two friends, obviously monitored by their spyware, there were scout planes out back and a tr3b, that joined them, that flew directly and very low over our house and also in the night, hovered behind a clump of evergreens and freaked my son out.

The ones we have contact with whose prime directive is to free this planet, the blonds in blue, that I recognize as family, are not alligned with the bases, and the militia, black ops and renegades here.

Typically I remember, or mind-see orions wearing black with red trim typically.

Blue (with black trim, gold buttons) is more typically a federation uniform color.
Kinda like the medic in star trek next generation.

Though other colors are of course possible,
different factions or species sometimes choose to distinguish themselves.
grays are often naked.

Although, I have to add something unusual to the mix, in that the early memories where akin to Vrill/M'Kultra, with greys and militia, like nazis. And, yet, I was given to know by the greys working with the children, in association with blond haired very telepathic nordic type (I didn't think she was a militia, she was far too psi, but in looks, arian looking, nordic looking. I can't rememer her height.) I was given to know that our world was in very bad hands, and while they were working with militia they didnt share a feeling of similar missions with me, in other words......there is a possibility that things aren't what they seem.

The memory started the next day when we were obviously in a smaller craft, and approaching this incredible, huge, what I call a deep space mothership. Next day describing it my friend said, the Big Brass came in.

Next, I saw my son in a kind of sci fi dentist looking chair with a something on his head in a kind of trance. I handed in a report to this tall blond regal looking man who has Rigel associated to him.

Is the group the Orion priesthood?

I've been mind-told yes.

"there are other star bases,
we have many colonies amongst your worlds,
in the rigel star system and beyond,
bellatrix and bagarmondi (betelegeuse) to name a few.

we wish you love and light,
and let no harm come to you,
and let safety be bestowed upon you."

That was a high-middle priest gray short cropped hair.

Now, the craft I saw three days ago, was a black triangle, in the daytime, which is unusual, since our crafts were night time sightings.

There was a thick cloud cover in the sky, and this traingle was just near the surface of the cloud, very clear. I thought, wait, is that a craft? Its not like the tr3bs, they never do that?

I'm not familiar with tr3bs or what the word means.

Now for the last half a year, I've been a real search for my Higher Self, memories, and purpose, not really concernign myself with skywatching like I used to, and kind of laying low from the experiences, though they still happen anyway, like the more recent Taurus/Telos encoutners and their protection from the negatives.

So this was unexpected!

So I'm kind of concerned, I really don't want contact with any group my Higher Self doesnt know and approve of. If they can't meet with and take direction from our Higher Selves in the Beyond, they're not positives.

So how careful should I be, hide out from this???

keep calm, relaxed,
and be happy.

having things in moderation,
is rational.

I don't know the terms of your soul contract,
however you should be able to at least choose a rate,
so that things happen slowly enough that they can be properly digested,
for you to have a happy and mutually beneficial experience.

Also, do you see value in me, and my children getting some regression therapy, I mean I really think it may be worthwhile, it just seems like it might be needed to get to the bottom of it from a larger sense of who is who in the galactic mix???

Take it slow,
make sure the children are interested or ready to find out

Also, how to protect oneself from black ops in the field, so we don't chose the wrong therapist to do the regression?

Would it be safer to actually learn the skills, pick them up and become a regressionist, or at least to do this as well. Maybe to really balance it by taking both sides of the equation, ie. take notes and compare the outcomes from an outside session and an "in house" session.

What do you think?

Doing regression hypnosis is actually quite easy.
Can be learned quite quickly.

I once flipped through a book at a bookstore,
came home and hypnotized my willing girlfriend at time into a somnambulistic hypnosis,
she was so deep, that even though I tried to get her to remember, she didn't.

It also depends on the person,
as some are easier (more willing) to hypnotize.

Count down from ten stating different ways to be relaxed.
Go through a few safe imaginary scenarios that use all 5 senses,
sight, smell, sound, touch, taste.

You're on a tropical beach in twilight,
you can smell the salty breeze,
hear the waves breaking on the shore,
feel the sand beneath your feet,
taste some coconut milk.

these "safe settings" should be different or have some novelty every time, to be most effective.
can even use binaurals to help.
I suggest recording it with sensitive microphones near person,
as hypnotized people tend to not speak very loud.

then can bring them back to a time you'd like them to go to,
let them experience what it is and ask questions about what's happening.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Hi Lowki,

Thank you again for your responses, I find this thread fascinating.
I've heard you mention the "Hive" on numerous occasions...can you elaborate on this subject please?
Is it a central databank of collective knowledge similar to the Akashic records?

yes
like a telepathic internet, also uses ethereal planetary/galactic storage banks.

What are the steps the one must take to gain access to this information?
Is it even possible for an individual in this 3D incarnation to do so?

Well I do it,
so it must be possible.

It's as simple as having clarity of mind,
asking a question,
and allowing the answer to manifest.

Lots of people do it,
like you said "akashic records",
there's even a term for it,
also remote viewing,
sometimes "communicating with subconsciousness".

it's all different chakra levels of mind sensations.
certainly becomes more developed with practice,
as with any skill.

I feel a very strong attachment with the whole UFO/EBE phenomenon that I've felt from early childhood. Is it possible that there is a connection perhaps stemming from one of my past lives, perhaps on some other planet or galaxy?

yes, quite possible

I've scheduled an appointment with a past life regression specialist to see what I can dig up, I'll keep you updated as to the details of the outcome.

note that you might have earth homo-sapien lives as well.
there's something to learn from all of them/you.

Have a wonderful day!

VJ

Hope all goes well :-)
Looking forward to finding out what you discover.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I've been mind-told yes.

"there are other star bases,
we have many colonies amongst your worlds,
in the rigel star system and beyond,
bellatrix and bagarmondi (betelegeuse) to name a few.

we wish you love and light,
and let no harm come to you,
and let safety be bestowed upon you."

That was a high-middle priest gray short cropped hair.

Was this message for me. Because I felt the light in it immediately and know him, or he is beloved family, there are many there I seem to know. Its like the light in the message just went into my heart and I knew, without thinking I can feel this from those who are dear. This is probably not just related to this system however, because I feel this with many people here, and we're all family, though divided in this multilevel university/universe, and working through dualities.

Thank you for that message. I still don't altogether what those experiences meant, and they were a little alarming, for example given the choice I went to sleep, and as I was drifting off the grey told me that it was not without risk and traumatic for humans, but that I was almost ready.

The light was in those words right away. Thank you.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey Lowki,

I've got a couple of questions for you...

1. Do have any knowledge of these?

www.youtube.com...

2. And what does it mean when one is blue rather than orange/red?

I saw one just like in the video with three other people back in 1996. We watched it for about 10 minutes as it transited from west to east. It was funny, we were sitting around a campfire near midnight just chatting away, we looked at the object in the sky and kept on chatting away while we watched it. No fear, no awe, no excitement. Weren't drinking, but I kind of felt a little drunk afterwards.

The blue one was seen in the same place about six months later, but this one was travelling fast and actually dropped below the treeline at one stage before popping back up to altitude.

Both objects were extremely bright but had well-defined edges and were oval-shaped. They also both had a dark patch in the centre. The first one flew with a sort of falling leaf side to side motion while the second was manouvreing all over the place. I couldn't tell how big the red one was, but the blue one was as long as a school bus.

I just went through the Australian UFO sightings for "orange lights" or "flame coloured orbs" in 1996 and I stopped counting at around 70 reported sightings. Ref: www.auforn.com... Looks like whoever they are, they were very active indeed in 1996 in the Land of Oz.

Cheers.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
2 questions for you my friend....

1. Why did the chicken cross the road?

2. Explain your definition of a ghost and their preoccupation with "haunting" this Earthly plain?

Thanks my friend

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

That really surprised me, for some reason those questions poured out of me, because I knew you would know somehow, and the energy signature and light in those words caused me to know, and feel strongly for them. Its strange because I had that reaction to Steven Greers Orion Tones too. It seemed to me they were giving a similar message in the tones, it was like To shine our lights, and we were there, guiding, and to hold on they would be here. It was sort of the message I felt in the tones, but I was also just nodding and saying, yes, dear ones, yes. Just comes out of me. And no my asociations are with groups that wear blue, blond hair. We're Infinite Light, we have family ties everywhere, so it doesnt answer my questions but it does confirm some of the ascociations in my experiences.

Scorpio is a system I was told I have a future ascociation with, the future life I saw, as a nordic working with whales. Do you know anything about the Scorpio system? Also in each clip of our lives, there is only one of us, in the infinite roll of film, but all of the infinite scenes are us as well and each gets bumped ahead as we proceed clip to clip.

Then I was researching those stars mentioned, the one s going to turn into a red giant, and the other one is going to super nova in a few million years.

What do advanced races do in situations where their stars are racing towards destruction?

TR3B's: www.consciousape.com...

We've seem quite a few, our ones, our black op ones. They are soundless, fly with vibrational resounance, almost a sound, but they still fly a bit like a jet, straight kind of, and can hover. The real altair triangles I've been told have a rotational flight pattern,and can do that rapid veer of quickly thingy. The most common one is with the 3 white lights, and sometimes they just flew out to monitor our contacts, low and clear over our roof, specifically so we would notice. Other times higher with a white light, generated by their lights, but at our roofline the city glow starts and you can often see under the light. One that went out with the scout planes and then hovered behind the groups of evergreens had rows of mullticolored lights like xmass lights.

I don't know the terms of your soul contract,
however you should be able to at least choose a rate,
so that things happen slowly enough that they can be properly digested,
for you to have a happy and mutually beneficial experience.

My life is not normal in many ways, though challenging in its circumstances, my memory since I was a child was actually beaming into the womb, seeing the reddish dark glow and then my first memory was under one month old and I knew the details of what had happened, the photo taken, and then many infant and toddler and childhood memories. Aside from all of the sitings, shared with family and mostly my son, and contact, I have a strong recognition and recognize people, their light just makes me so happy, and activates a feeling of recall, connection.

So I imagine what I did do was arrange, or prearrange signposts, stepping stones, real activation to occur. This implies that what we're here for, the times of this day/era are important. I really think it has something to do with this, that we're here to nudge awareness wake ups:

♪♥ AFTER TIME ƸӜƷ ERA ♥♪

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join