It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Offcourse I have. We have decided together. Do not mix your Gray psychology with Humans. You are tripping and we are not machines. You are locking into outside information.You are your gray hive's propaganda because you are choosing so.
Sorry my planet, my rules.
Choose Humanity, choose the soul.
Unplug yourself from the matrix.
I do not hate you.
I'm trying to help you out.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. Do cats or other animals have thoughts?

they certainly have brain activity.
often times their thoughts are desires,
so if hungry they think of food,
if thirsty of water,
and so on.

you'll note humans sometimes have these kinds of thoughts as well.
they emenate etherically from the second chakra.

they do of course have higher thoughts,
especially the more developed animals,
while their "language" might be symbols,
human temporal cortex can change it into understandble language.
So it's quite possible there are authentic animal communicators.

My cats typically only express their desires to me.
My more advanced cat has more advanced desires,
such as wanting to spend time in the bedroom,
where there are more soft things to sleep on.

2. Can cats see ghosts?

animals in general are more intune with the environment,
so electromagnetic anomalies such as those caused by some ghosts can trigger a reaction.

I like to keep my surroundings relatively clear,
so mainly having benevolent calm vibrations.

My cats and rabbits typically only pay attention to physical phenomena.

3. Is there really such thing as magic?
*Magic as in a way as humans perceive and think of it*

well I'm not sure that all humans perceive and think of magic in the same way.
So if you could be more clear with what you mean that would be interesting.

As you may already know from personal experience magic spell casting works.

4. Do people wake up in a parallel universe every morning?
Thread about this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mentioned earlier that we move into a different time slice (3d universe) every moment.
As we live in at least a 4d universe with time.

which particular 3d universe you move into depends on your beliefs and quantum bindings.
Beliefs are a form of quantum binding, though physical quantum binding is stronger.

I see sleeping as more of a save-game feature,
but also to allow to move through less stable universes,
and we can get back to this one when we return to our bodies.

5. Why is number 13 such a negative and unlucky number? Is it a ritual number of some sort? Just curious.

Thanks.

Some people like it. Such as the Illuminati.
There's an undercurrent of vengeance for black friday.

if counting in hexadecimal on fingers,
show the middle finger is actually the number 13. 1101

I'm not really aware of any particular inherant unhappiness about the number.
It seems to me more of a cultural thing, like how chinese people don't like the number 4 due to ambiguity of their spoken language.

13 is also in my view the chakra representing the multiverse,
if we extend the plaeidean 12 chakra system which ends with universe.

The multiverse allows people to manifest their innermost thoughts.
If someone is not predisposed to happy thoughts,
magic manifestation can lead to not happy results.

For those that are happy and have thoughts they'd like to experience in physicality,
this is quite likely a good thing, that they enjoy upon manifestation.

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
What is going on here really?:

Thanks.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by sphinx551]

hmmm, that's some pretty blurry footage.

the optical effect somewhat reminds me of a sundog en.wikipedia.org...
which makes sense for space-craft which as Iargans mentioned use a sunwheel as propulsion.

the shape kinda reminds me of the craft from fifth element,
www.dvdactive.com...

I'm undecided about the authenticity of this video.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

My memories of Lyra were related to the exodus, before it was destroyed by the old empire, and I recall a really busy port. What I knew about it in my heart was that it was a rural planet with much nature, and we were caretakers, also farmers, so the strange scene I have of a high tech port with many crafts, Andromeda, Sirius, Pleiades. Many channels assisting. My mother insisted I board one of the vessels, that was more like an ark, I believe there were creatures from our planet being taken and also animals.
We went to Pleiadian system/Taurus. I was told by my walk in friend that a kind of cheese and dairy products where introduced to their system from Lyra.

The grouping that went to Sirius, a branch of my family, who I believe are in a negative system, the ones that I had contact with, something I think is associated with the Corporation or similar, are those I recognized as family, cousins, my own people, but who have chosen the longer way home. We spent a long time with our family grouping and there is much love there, for all of them.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

My memories of Lyra were related to the exodus, before it was destroyed by the old empire, and I recall a really busy port.

I was a few star systems away, incarnated as a reptilian,
I felt a pang of indignation when I heard/felt it happen.
Was on an orangey dusty desert planet.

What I knew about it in my heart was that it was a rural planet with much nature, and we were caretakers, also farmers, so the strange scene I have of a high tech port with many crafts, Andromeda, Sirius, Pleiades. Many channels assisting. My mother insisted I board one of the vessels, that was more like an ark, I believe there were creatures from our planet being taken and also animals.
We went to Pleiadian system/Taurus. I was told by my walk in friend that a kind of cheese and dairy products where introduced to their system from Lyra.

I was wondering about how cows got here.
Good to know. :-)

The grouping that went to Sirius, a branch of my family, who I believe are in a negative system, the ones that I had contact with, something I think is associated with the Corporation or similar, are those I recognized as family, cousins, my own people, but who have chosen the longer way home. We spent a long time with our family grouping and there is much love there, for all of them.

Hmmm, I have spirit guide from Sirius.
They have space flight.

What do you mean by home?
Like you said Lyra is no more.

If home is where the heart is,
then that changes as your heart anchors do.

Prepared to go on an adventure,
to reach the heart place.
:-) *hugs* balances, flips, skips
Ta da! :-)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

From my kind of broader memories and the recognition of so many different races, signatures, also, individuals, not all positive perhaps, shows me that everyone is my family!
But some were what I call family for this broader chapter of my soul's journey, millions of years, where we incarnated in groupings, so father, mother, child, sibling, friend, spouse, would be interchangeable, and in the Beyond, families are forever, true love endures.
We do not precisely have one soul mate, unless we would literally make a choice to love strongly only once in our long journey.

So those who are taking a longer route home are just as loved, here by those who recall them as family and in the Beyond we're all there anyway, for "no time" is a wonderful quantum reality, though its the natural state really, from my "in time" perspective I see it as a perfect cheat, where you have access to every landscape, hill, or event "in time" all at once, like the GM of a game, able to sail in and do meaningful things as needed.
Putting in these simple terms I can nudge my kids and share ideas/concepts, but these words are only according to our level of consciousness here.

Yes that could be described as a cow from this planet in Lyra system. Though, I wouldn't call it desert, semidesert maybe more like Australia and the Okanagan than the Sahara. Some similarities to Mars could be drawn.

Also, race??? This is a human type race, but, I suspect hybrids, and that there are many many hybrid models, human/reptilian, throughout the Universe. Even we are here.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Okay, I have a couple of questions.

1) why do reptilians control human beings through the money system?

2) Where do some of the missing human abductees go? (they don't all return home)

3) Are human beings used for the nutrients? Like cattle.

4) Is the pineal gland used by lower/higher dimensional aliens for use as a food additive or drug?

5) Why was human being telepathic and mind power reduced?

6) why are human beings looked down on/ treated as an inferior race?

Thanks for your time.

Edited to add Question 6

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

From my kind of broader memories and the recognition of so many different races, signatures, also, individuals, not all positive perhaps, shows me that everyone is my family!
But some were what I call family for this broader chapter of my soul's journey, millions of years, where we incarnated in groupings, so father, mother, child, sibling, friend, spouse, would be interchangeable, and in the Beyond, families are forever, true love endures.

Ya the geometric world in between physical incarnations can be quite calming.

We do not precisely have one soul mate, unless we would literally make a choice to love strongly only once in our long journey.

So those who are taking a longer route home

Do you mean by "longer route home" people that choose to live longer in physical host bodies?

are just as loved, here by those who recall them as family and in the Beyond we're all there anyway, for "no time" is a wonderful quantum reality, though its the natural state really, from my "in time" perspective I see it as a perfect cheat, where you have access to every landscape, hill, or event "in time" all at once, like the GM of a game, able to sail in and do meaningful things as needed.
Putting in these simple terms I can nudge my kids and share ideas/concepts, but these words are only according to our level of consciousness here.

Yes that could be described as a cow from this planet in Lyra system.

Ya it would be great if someone made a compendium of where various plants and animal species came from.

Though, I wouldn't call it desert, semidesert maybe more like Australia and the Okanagan than the Sahara. Some similarities to Mars could be drawn.

Also, race??? This is a human type race,

Lol, yes, sorry I wasn't on Lyra in the desert event I described.
I somehow thought it was self-evident by being a reptilian that I was on a reptoid world.
Seems like it could have been in the Emprie or alpha draconis worlds.
I had left Lyra some time (thousands of years) before Lyra was destroyed.

Lyra was more a forest garden paradise,
though I'm sure there was some diversity there as well.
But much abundance of food and other things.

Some of my motivation towards forest gardening is those fond memoreis of plethoric abundance.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The beyond is not geometric, its euptopia, its your own dream, you create your own paradise/world. Dream big. There are many Universes, and beyond the Beyond, yet Beyond still more, for Infinity is endless without limits, boundless. The Universe is construct, though Infinite, akin to a DVD player that plays infinite Dvds at different speeds, overlapping worlds, planes, channels, dimensions, space/time really, though again, infinite densities as well.

The long route home means love of power over power of love. I believe everyone takes a long time though, this is not an easy school, but some respond faster to learning that love = happiness and joy.

The energy is wonderful right now, I've been asking if others are noticing it, there is a strong love, it was like I was just embraced, and had had a negative thought in the morning due to a thread that made me determined to fight nwo to the end, and instead, just information, answers, love, a completely different understanding emerged. I got my son outside too, and then we had a picnic breakfast, I wanted him to be touched by this energy too.

Edit to add:

There is a little more to this, while the Hologram is erected and the programs run within, the Universe could also compare to a cell and though most of everything is empty space, its not necessarily all. In Infinity a Big Bang can be misinterpreted and not pinned in "time", but if the central star in each system is that, like our suns, and black and white hole technology,then the broadcast in is continual.

But what are we in? This computer DVD player laptop that could be fit into a briefcase on the other side, though Infinite channels, coded to Infinity, could very well be likened to a seed in the garden, and the Big Bang, germiniation.

Infinities nestled within Infinities become our schools. This one could very well be a well tended flower in a fertile garden.

Norton Hears a Who.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Okay, I have a couple of questions.

1) why do reptilians control human beings through the money system?

Reptilians control through fear.
A reptilian structure is like the Police and Military,
which threatens to make your life miserable if you don't do as your told.

Earth Human Capitalists control through money.
Though it may have origins in gold for Annunaki.

If people had their own land,
money would be optional,
as one could grow their own food,
and provide from ones own land.

Money is enforced with reptilian measures of police.
Which restrict access to land, to those with money.

2) Where do some of the missing human abductees go? (they don't all return home)

Some get eaten.
Some choose to stay
and are accepted.

Some run away to try to escape the abductions or whatever else is bothering them.

3) Are human beings used for the nutrients? Like cattle.

sometimes.

4) Is the pineal gland used by lower/higher dimensional aliens for use as a food additive or drug?

humans also use the pineal gland '___' as a drug.

it's really optional as higher beings typically have larger pineal glands.
but having extra can be fun.

5) Why was human being telepathic and mind power reduced?

to make them easier to handle.
though it might be in part to do with the evolutionary stage of the planet.

David Wilcock believes that there will be some kind of transformation where people will gain lots of these "locked" abilities.
While it is truely happening, the extent of transformation, and timeline are still variable.

6) why are human beings looked down on/ treated as an inferior race?

human beings look down and treat each other as inferiors.

There is very little appreciating going on,
compliments for positive qualities,
that you'd like to see more of.

so get what you give. :-)

Thanks for your time.

Edited to add Question 6

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Quickfix]

Sure, feel free,
It's great to have some fresh questions to answer.
:-)

[edit on 14-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

The beyond is not geometric,

I was refering to in between lives.
That's not beyond, that's a particular place,
it's more like within, or inwards,
towards more simplicity.

It's really a simple geometric world,
where we have the capacity to remember more complex ones.

its euptopia, its your own dream, you create your own paradise/world. Dream big. There are many Universes, and beyond the Beyond, yet Beyond still more, for Infinity is endless without limits, boundless.

yep

The Universe is construct, though Infinite, akin to a DVD player that plays infinite Dvds at different speeds, overlapping worlds, planes, channels, dimensions, space/time really, though again, infinite densities as well.

and you can edit the DVD before the pictures go on the screen.
using magic spell casting. :-)

The long route home means love of power over power of love. I believe everyone takes a long time though, this is not an easy school, but some respond faster to learning that love = happiness and joy.

So again,
what do you mean by home?

The energy is wonderful right now, I've been asking if others are noticing it, there is a strong love, it was like I was just embraced, and had had a negative thought in the morning due to a thread that made me determined to fight nwo to the end, and instead, just information, answers, love, a completely different understanding emerged. I got my son outside too, and then we had a picnic breakfast, I wanted him to be touched by this energy too.

oh that's wonderful,
nature has many healing qualities.
Quite beneficial at balancing the soul.
Mmm, enfolded in a blanket of life,
sensation of forest.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thank you for your responses, you have an idea of how the money works, it gets more in-depth actually. And when one owns there own property it is more of a barter system.

It begins 2000 years or so ago. (if not more)

Anyways, I was also wondering:

1) Do aliens that abduct humans, realize they wont be able too forever?

2) A war on "god" is referenced in the Bible (An avid reader, but not a believer), does it refer to a war on alien beings?

3) Why do other alien races feed on humans? So that they may live?

4) How long have the grey's, the reptilians, and any other races been around?

5) Where are humans originally from?

6) Is the Adrenal gland also used for drug/food purposes?

7) Why does the government/reptilians hide aliens and their technology from public knowledge?

8) Why does the government/reptilians kill human beings for money?

9) Humans are controlled the day they are born, with out their consent. Why
is it that other alien beings see humans as inferior, when they are controlling their actions?

(I do think people should read more, but even I was gifted with an early awakening. Without help I would have been blind for many years, by the reptilian school system.)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by lowki

Thank you for your responses, you have an idea of how the money works, it gets more in-depth actually. And when one owns there own property it is more of a barter system.

It begins 2000 years or so ago. (if not more)

Ya.
Hoping on acquiring some property soon.
I'm mind-sensing a potential Canadian real estate market crash (or dip in prices) in summer of 2012

Anyways, I was also wondering:

1) Do aliens that abduct humans, realize they wont be able too forever?

Everything is possible forever.

2) A war on "god" is referenced in the Bible (An avid reader, but not a believer), does it refer to a war on alien beings?

among alien beings. answering the question.
who will thrive into the next period of time?

3) Why do other alien races feed on humans? So that they may live?

that and entertainment.

homo-sapiens don't have to eat meat,
but only a small percentage are vegan.

4) How long have the grey's, the reptilians, and any other races been around?

it's hard to say precisely,
evolution does happen.

been around where?
this planet?

it was made habitable by star being species.

5) Where are humans originally from?

earth homo-sapiens have many points of origin.

yellow, black, white, red all from different planets.

though have been naturalized here,
having lived on this planet a while.

6) Is the Adrenal gland also used for drug/food purposes?

yep

7) Why does the government/reptilians hide aliens and their technology from public knowledge?

the government hides military research from public knowledge because it is classified.

bureaucracy.

8) Why does the government/reptilians kill human beings for money?

it's not really that simple.

very rarely does anyone get money because someone has died.

depopulation has many reasons.

9) Humans are controlled the day they are born, with out their consent.
Why is it that other alien beings see humans as inferior,
when they are controlling their actions?

you are free willed beings.
even if your belief system leads you to believe certain things.

why does high places in hierarchy think of lower layers as inferior?

how about rephrasing the question.

how can we equalize our relations?
atom-tribes.
potentially, though there are many methods.

(I do think people should read more, but even I was gifted with an early awakening. Without help I would have been blind for many years, by the reptilian school system.)

agreed.

well it's actually not reptilian, it's a mammalian school system.
reptiles "School system" is dump you after you've hatched,
let you make it on your own in the wild.
reptilians control with fear.
"you fear us. so do what we tell you to!"

mamals are the ones that like bringing people into bondage.
mammals control through love,
"you love us. so do what we tell you to!".

Whereas the Orion Priesthood,
in my experience says.
"we are united. what would you like to do?"

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Here is a video you should watch.

www.youtube.com...

Watch and listen to it a few times. It's Jfk's speech and some Illuminati symbology.

The 2nd question I had was about the War on aliens. Humans portrayed aliens as gods and in the bible it talks about a war on god, i was wondering if the humans would engage in a war with aliens. If not already.

(We may already be at war, I know we are with the financial system and the law system, since Trading with the Enemy Act was created. Which may or may not be run by reptilians.)

Your answer to question 7 was blatant. The question was Why hide alien technology? The answer as I see it is another form of control. Alien technology could create easy power supplies, which power/energy happens to run everything.

Answer 8 was an incorrect answer. The U.S. corporate military gets people to sign a contract removing any rights they may have left. They then use brainwashing to program the human and desensitizes the human. After the human has become a 2nd form mind(completely obeying any command unknowingly) –slave he/she will be sent out after 6 weeks of training to a foreign post like Iraq or Afghan. After the Slave dies, his number (everyone has a number in the military), is then buried and resurrected after 6 months. If you understand bonding it is a death bond worth over 2 million dollars.

The School system is a Free Masonry style school. They play by the rules of conquest. So they then get to rewrite what is taught in schools.
People don’t have freewill it is an illusion, just like freedom in America or you having a choice when you vote.

Mammals manipulate each other the way they do, for money.
It all goes back to money. “Give me the control of a nation’s money and I care no whom makes the laws.” – Illuminati member.
Money makes the law.

I don’t expect you to know some of these things as they are buried deep in history, which has been manipulated by aliens and humans for control.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. Would you recommend listening to Schumann Resonance tone?

2. Can a person really incarnate into any point of history on Earth? Example: Ancient Egyptian in Ancient Egypt

3. Have you heard of the Pyramid frequency? Is there any benefit of listening to the Pyramid frequency?

Thanks.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

-- Why do other alien races feed on humans? So that they may live?

They run a pyramid fascist system, and this is part of their ingrained custom, for one, though many races are evolved beyond this in the reptilian models of software, and even in these systems there are wise ones. Fascism works on the elements of terror and division, so this is a kind of pecking order that is harsh and they feel makes less question their system.

--How long have the grey's, the reptilians, and any other races been around?

Infinity! All infinite timelines are at once in "no time" hence why there are infinite earth's and us's but not our souls, unless we came down a few times to help others out. In quantum physics there can not be two of you in the same time segment, but there are infinite you's progressing. "Time" is a construct/illusion however you wish to see this. This Universe is an Infinite Hologram.

Where are humans originally from?

Infinity! One of the software models. David Wilkcock's new video discusses how life is always seeded, and human is one of the designs. If you could ever find the first cycle of everything, then life would progress to mammals, but Infinity comes to mind.

-- Is the Adrenal gland also used for drug/food purposes?
This is what I believe is secreted in the glands, and why some of us have had burning slashes over these glands, like radiation burns and wounds? I believe the bloodlines, the serpent race/hybrids primarily use this. Though could see a black market for it.

Why does the government/reptilians hide aliens and their technology from public knowledge?

Control, slavery and of course they don't want to disclose for they don't want the mice to know the snakes are loose in the field and run their system.

--Why does the government/reptilians kill human beings for money?

They don't understand who they are and who we are, and they are misled by their concept of dualities nad checkerboard floors, not understanding that we are all the Family of Light on the other side and truly love each other in profound equality no matter what level our tests are at. That in the Beyond, outside this hologram, we are thereotically the whole infinite roll of film of our lives at once, so we are thereotically profoundly equal, and that everyone is your brother and sister.

The Universe is a hard school and we need to learn love in it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The questions were directed at Lowki, but thanks for your answers.

Some of them are misconstrued, but most are spot on IMHO.

I asked lowki to see if he had a certain perspective on the matter since he can remember some of his past life and supposedly still can connect with the greys. Or so he thinks?

Some of my questions were just test questions, and only a few were ones I was really looking to see if he knew them.

A test if you will

Most of the questions I asked I knew the answer too

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
DUDE!.... you have way to much time on your hands... I consider myself a believer in the fact that their are aliens, they are living on earth and in the skies, I have come to the conclusion that Humans are pretty low on the todum pole with our violence, and less advance spirtual awarness, technologies, and intelect... but you my friend... you are a piece of work, I notice that you quote alot of different books, So all you are doing is repeating things that you have read in these books, and twisiting it to where you ACTUALLY believe or are trying to make OTHERS believe that you are channeling a peaceful alien entity...... WOW... I believe in reincarnation, but not to your exstent. Your really not even answering most of these questions your throwing around a bunch of higher level vocabulary words and talking in circles by refrencing these spirtual awareness books, No wonder the skeptics think that most people who believe there is life on other planets consider us abunch of nut cases, or CRAZIES! What are you doing sir? Are you seriously spending all your time to raise spirtual awareness through the concept of being an alien? This is all a bunch of mumbo jumbo and Im calling you out as a fake. you believe that autistic children are reincarnated computers?! ARE YOU KIDDIG ME?! SHAME ON YOU ! COMPUTERS ARE JUST MACHINES WITH NO SOULS! How could they be incarnated?? Jesus help your poor pathetic soul...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I thought you were testing, but...there were some that were standing out and annoying me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hehehe yeah. They were the easy ones

The monetary system is a mindFUNK.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
what's your reponse to asperger's syndrome and autism?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join