It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

One nephew is turning five I dont think he would even understand my question even if I was to ask him. The other nephew who is his brother is turning 3 in October, but doesnt talk. He just observes everything with an occassional smile. The oldest nephew didnt start talking until he was 3 1/2 first word being mama.

Its funny how that lady posted something about having a dream with a repitilian woman... I had a dream a few months ago but its so vag that its hard to recall. I just remember seeing earth from a window, and how big it was, but also seeing just how small it is at the same time. I remember saying, "Oh my god, its beautiful." And a voice replied and said "Oh but isnt it though?" I asked why are you sharing this with me? And thats all I can remember...How do I know if thats just a dream or if I had an experince?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. Would you recommend listening to a "Christ Consciousness" tone?

2. Would you recommend listening to a "Nirvana" tone?

3. Are doppelgängers people that "slipped" from other dimensions or universes?

4. Are there ghosts in every house/building?

5. Is making a wish sort of like casting a magic spell? Sorry if this sounds cheesy.

6. Nibiru, the spaceship, is coming back in 2012?

7. Do you think there are any dinosaurs alive today on Earth?

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

A more recent experience was with a grey, that was spotted, and then it leapt to the side and vanished. I made both my older sons aware, one a skeptic and one an experiencer himself that something was up tonight. This grey was at the door when I opened it, he was at my ribcage height, I am 5 5. He was flesh toned, pinkish. His head was bald, of course, and was smaller and about the size of my 8 year old son, slightly narrow like his.

That night, I woke up around 1 19 am, and my son and I shared information. At precisely 1 11 am, he said all the lights dimmed and flickered, and he had a sense of a shift, and thought they had frozen/spliced time. I at that very moment was having a masked dream with my whole family in which my father, brother and my son,who shared this, was abdcuted, and my older skeptical son and I were watching crafts in the sky, then a saucer landed and he quickly ran aboard. I approached and a female nordic counselor, there were several of them and they looked similar or even the same. She said "you might as well come onboard and fill out the questionaire, it will only take 15 minutes."

I went onboard and sat down, at that moment the 3 abducted fell from the sky wearing coveralls, and covered in soot inside out, and they were undressing and shaking it off and turning their overalls inside out.

For some reason I totally ignored them and read the first question. It asked, what was the date for the first time you had a ufo encounter and could remember?

I turned to my son and said, "This would be your first time then." He asked, "What is the date?"

I looked at the counselor there and she shrugged as if to say, we don't do time.

Then she said, "I will tell you, this day has taken 9 days so far to complete." And as I woke up at that moment I was told to write this down.

Now my questions out of this odd masked dream, when I don't remember my dreams, after seeing a grey, is:

Are only the zetans, pinkies? Are other greys naturally flesh toned under their suits, this must not be the robotic ones. Though in "his" case, I thought they had to wear those suits in our magnetic/gravity field. Am I right in assuming he was cloned in our underground bases as he was unaffected by the gravity or are there other races that can go without the form fitting grey skin tight suits?

He must have wanted me to see him for a second or he would have known I was coming?

And the concept of adding time, giving us more time, that was hinted at in the last part of the message, more time to do the work I was told to begin by the nordics. So perhaps this grey was connected to the morning message. I asked another about this and he said they were extending the time as long as they could. That it is only the negatives which are connected to Saturn by the way, that are trying to reset this planet to the stone ages again.

So one day extended to 9 says we are being given an extension if we do the work? Is this a correct interpretation. Work for awareness.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vividdream
I just had an experience with a dream and being visited by a woman that had some reptile features. Do certain species communicate with humans through dreams?

yes, many.

I have the whole story about my dream ready to post, but don't have enough posts yet to make a new thread.
Is it possible I was contacted through my dreams by an alien?

yea.

Were humans genetically created by another race of alien to one day be slaves to them or did humans evolve from apes?

Neither.
Homo-sapiens is composed of several different star being races that migrated here.

Thiaoobans have a story about it www.galactic.no...

Can aliens use mimicry to walk amongst humans without being detected?

Yes, many different ways.
Holograms, avatars, incarnations.

How many different species of aliens have visited here or live here?

numerous visit(ed).
2317 comes to mind.
though really changes over time,
and depends on the range,
and what qualifies as aliens.

live here,
those that most are unaware of.
underground there are at least 4
the blue, gray, reptilian, and some human like.

Is there a such thing as the city of Atlantis or something like it?

Mu and Atlantis is mentioned in the Thiaoobans link.

Is there a such thing as the "Yellow Book" given to us by the Ebens?

sure, seems plausible.

Does the technology we use today and will continue to use given to us by aliens?

well many things were invented, or re-created locally on earth by homo-sapiens.

Some like Tesla and Da Vinci were wanderers, or higher level souls come here for a time.

Are there any other races of aliens less developed than humans or are we the bottom of the evolution scale?

there are lots of races less developed than us.
vacuum, rocks, plants, animals and some hominids.

though any visiting species would of course have the ability to travel through space or time.

I've heard that Earth is the "convenient store" of the universe.
Is this true and if so what is so valuable here?

I'm not sure what you mean.
but one useful thing about earth is the genetic diversity.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. Would you recommend listening to a "Christ Consciousness" tone?

2. Would you recommend listening to a "Nirvana" tone?

Here is page about various hertz and their effects.
www.electroherbalism.com...

3. Are doppelgängers people that "slipped" from other dimensions or universes?

an explanation I can contribute.
is potentially there is a rift or overlap of nearby parallel universes.
so the same individual is seen more than once.
due to quantum states being in wave only before binding.
once the individual is bound,
it might be in a parallel universe,
so the local version would seemingly die,
as their continuation is elsewhere.

4. Are there ghosts in every house/building?

depends on what you mean by a ghost.
if you mean disembodied homo-sapien then no.
if you include a vast array of spiritual entities,
well can say spirit/consciousness is everywhere.

5. Is making a wish sort of like casting a magic spell?

yes this is what I have been saying many times now.
it is good that it's getting through to you.

6. Nibiru, the spaceship, is coming back in 2012?

nope, that's too soon.
I hear there might be an astronomical even around 2029.
A recent ATS thread

7. Do you think there are any dinosaurs alive today on Earth?
Thanks.

other than their children such as birds.

there might be some, but very few and far in between.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Oh dear, lol. Such a subtle statement but I almost choked on my coffee! Well, define magic really. I don't believe in magic! I do believe in metaphysics and our manifesting and thought relate to who we really are, in source, the Family of Light, the Infinite Rays, and Consciousness existing as a primary with everything else dependent upon it therefore secondary. Thus thought manifestation and creation seems like magic, but its actually quantum phsycis and metaphysics. That is to me anyway.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim
Do the grays only inhabit one planet?

no.
the anatomical configuration,
hominid body with large head,
is popular intergalactically.

What is the most powerfull species in the universe?

consciousness

are there other life forms on the grays planet(s)?

maybe.
if living in an asteroid,
there might not be much else.
if on a planet diverse with life,
then lots of other life forms.

my recent experience was limited to being in caverns within the earth.

if so could you describe these?

there was some fungus and molds,
various hybrids.
some algae grown for food.

Originally posted by Senz20
Few more questions

1. Is intergalactic travel pausibble/feasible?

yes.

2. is helll real?

depends on what you mean.
there are many different planets of various experiences.

reptilian planets are full of gore and violence,
a desert wasteland environment,
slavery, fear, anger, hate.
might call that hell.
it's an empire.

3. is there some kind of god/deity?

an infinite amount.

take your pick.
you can define what power we with you have.

4. Will the revelations come true?

maybe they have already.
do you want to experience them personally?

if you wish,
it can come true.

you define future experience.
wishing, choosing, pondering be magic spell casting.

5. How can i get an alien spaceship?
Will they actually give me one? What
will they expect me to give them for it?

your soul and several thousand years of servitude.

or can build your own. ;-)

it's easy once you get the gist of it.

6. How many species of intelligent aliens is there?

infinite

Are they all humanoid aka do they all have 2 eyes, stand straight, etc.

well the ones with physical bodies,
that like us enough to interact with us regularly, ya.

though there are other intelligent life forms,
solar flames, whirl winds, clouds, robots.

simply having different basis of consciousness.

7. Did reptillians evolve from platypus?

no,
platypus is a hybrid.

8. Do organisms evolve the same, no matter where in the galaxy they are...will i expect to find cows on your planet too?

my planet is earth.

though I hear cows from Lyra,
they are on many planets with mammalian hominid descendants of Lyra.

9. What do you think of this image.

upload.wikimedia.org...

it's beautiful :-)

10. What percentage of planets have life?

100%
if you mean biological life, then less.

what percentages are capable of life?

100%

robots or consciously created entities can reside anywhere.

even vacuum has tranquility.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
reply to post by lowki

One nephew is turning five I dont think he would even understand my question even if I was to ask him. The other nephew who is his brother is turning 3 in October, but doesnt talk. He just observes everything with an occassional smile. The oldest nephew didnt start talking until he was 3 1/2 first word being mama.

Its funny how that lady posted something about having a dream with a repitilian woman... I had a dream a few months ago but its so vag that its hard to recall. I just remember seeing earth from a window, and how big it was, but also seeing just how small it is at the same time. I remember saying, "Oh my god, its beautiful." And a voice replied and said "Oh but isnt it though?" I asked why are you sharing this with me? And thats all I can remember...How do I know if thats just a dream or if I had an experince?

could have been a dream experience.
consciousness can leave body when sleeping,
and be interacted with by other conscious entities.

[

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
9. What if i dont have a soul to sell? I already sold mine to the devil for a used iTunes card. I dont have several thousand years of solitude either. I cant build my own since i dont have money. Can i pawn my brother off for one?

10. What do you think of my dream? Will it come true?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

11. Would humans win a war against the Reptillians? the Greys? The Nordics?

12. Is there any possible way i could easily get an alien spaceship? i really need one. Imagine how many chicks i could 'pick up' in that!

13. What do aliens use for money?

14. Have you ever tried to 'phone home'?

15. is the theory of relativity correct?

16. How are their infinite deities?

WE love you, Lowki

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

I went onboard and sat down, at that moment the 3 abducted fell from the sky wearing coveralls, and covered in soot inside out, and they were undressing and shaking it off and turning their overalls inside out.

For some reason I totally ignored them and read the first question. It asked, what was the date for the first time you had a ufo encounter and could remember?

I turned to my son and said, "This would be your first time then." He asked, "What is the date?"

I looked at the counselor there and she shrugged as if to say, we don't do time.

Then she said, "I will tell you, this day has taken 9 days so far to complete." And as I woke up at that moment I was told to write this down.

Now my questions out of this odd masked dream, when I don't remember my dreams, after seeing a grey, is:

Are only the zetans, pinkies?
Are other greys naturally flesh toned under their suits,
this must not be the robotic ones.

well as a gray sight is different,
I could see all the veins and arteries in the flesh of another,
though there typically was a blueish grayish tinge on surface of skin.

mainly from the food coloration.

Though in "his" case, I thought they had to wear those suits in our magnetic/gravity field. Am I right in assuming he was cloned in our underground bases as he was unaffected by the gravity or are there other races that can go without the form fitting grey skin tight suits?

well from an Iargan contactee's notes,
there are gray like beings that live in 3G's.

the muscles can be made of a different stuff than that of homo-sapiens.
so even though I was so thin (as a blue),
I could still work a pick-axe chiping at bedrock
non-stop for prolonged periods of time without tiring.
partially it could have been a spiritual achievement.

there may be versions adapted to other climatic conditions.
like the Roswell aliens came from a planet with lower atmospheric pressure.

He must have wanted me to see him for a second or he would have known I was coming?

oh ya for sure.
typical telepathic gray sight for human size is accurate within 3-500 meters.
for more energetic phenomena like space craft it's many kilometers.
like remote viewing, theoretically there is no limit.

what did they look like?
i mean what species of gray.
could you draw a picture?

And the concept of adding time, giving us more time, that was hinted at in the last part of the message, more time to do the work I was told to begin by the nordics. So perhaps this grey was connected to the morning message. I asked another about this and he said they were extending the time as long as they could. That it is only the negatives which are connected to Saturn by the way, that are trying to reset this planet to the stone ages again.

I heard from multiple sources including Ra, that Saturn was the Federations home base in this solar system.

So one day extended to 9 says we are being given an extension if we do the work? Is this a correct interpretation. Work for awareness.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Unity_99]

My initial groking was about time acceleration,
and that we are squeezing more days into one.

"I will tell you, this day has taken 9 days so far to complete."

there is always a time extension available if you use it.

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

Oh dear, lol. Such a subtle statement but I almost choked on my coffee! Well, define magic really.

ideas or words causing events or objects.

I don't believe in magic! I do believe in metaphysics and our manifesting and thought
relate to who we really are, in source, the Family of Light, the Infinite Rays, and Consciousness existing as a primary with everything else dependent upon it therefore secondary. Thus thought manifestation and creation seems like magic, but its actually quantum phsycis and metaphysics. That is to me anyway.

physics is descriptive.
something happens,
and it is described.

magic is imperative.
you cast magic,
and then perceive it manifested.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki2
I can still interact with the gray hive mind -- either directly or through memory.
So if you have any questions about Gray alien society feel free to ask.

This is personal. What is your name? Or how it is pronounced?

Probably it should say "was"

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Cyber3000]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. Do Grey Aliens like to kiss each other or to have "intimate closed doors moments"?

2. Would Grey Aliens always consider a human that was raised in their society (for example) a foreigner (even after the human is accustomed to the Grey Alien "ways")? What I am basically saying is that can a human who was raised in a Grey Alien society ever be not considered "foreign" besides physical stuff?

3. Do Greys Aliens ever laugh at Earth humans?

4. Who would win a boxing match? Human or Grey Alien?
What about a running marathon? Human or Grey Alien?

5. Do Grey Aliens like to body build and/or weight train (if they have such activities)?

6. Pure strength - who is stronger? Human or Grey Alien?

7. Do Grey Aliens like humor?

Thanks.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

These types of pictures are actually disturbing, and break my heart, my walk in friend told me this is a zetan and they're called pinkies but he didn't say any others were that color.

If the skin tight uniform has to do with our atmosphere then, then this guy must have been acclimatized.
www.jrgenius.com...

The shape of his head was narrower and more like your avatar, with the size and slight narrowness of the head that was rounded still, about the size of my 8 year old, couldnt tell much whether he had more width at the back because he moved so quickly after I saw him.

The ones on the base did have the head shape of the one in this picture, in particular a female grey like this, but she was grey.

I think the two incidents the contact in the morning and this was connected, for the 9 days in 1 is like a time extention and I was given something to do, which was a reconfirmation of what I was told in November 08, but I didn't think there was time to go into that. And was worrying about the time all day. Also my childhood was related to the greys and nordics as well, so it seems like they were connected.

So, abit like a combination of your avatar and this picture I'd say.

Saturn is not federaton, though there is something relatively close to Saturn, I recall approaching the rings of Saturn, though can't go past that image/scene, it doesn't flesh out more, many many years ago. But there are astroids hollowed out, and other crafts as well. I believe Saturn is under intense monitoring.

Now it is a huge mystery, there could be channels there, some much higher and some negative. There are reptilians of a different sort unlike the pictures online, can't share on this, but they're very negative and I understand why satan is depicted as he is based on this. Also, those kind of abductions they literally change the channel or take away the matrix, to the way earth really looks, do you know what I mean?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
why would a person that has had a dream / believes they have encountered or had an encounter and has become infatuated with it??

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber3000

Originally posted by lowki2
I can still interact with the gray hive mind -- either directly or through memory.
So if you have any questions about Gray alien society feel free to ask.

This is personal. What is your name? Or how it is pronounced?

Probably it should say "was"

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Cyber3000]

low-key

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. Do Grey Aliens like to kiss each other or to have "intimate closed doors moments"?

lack of lips makes that difficult.

a forehead to forehead rub would probably be the closest approximation.
more usually it's shoulder/back patting/carressing.

also cute little sounds that the vocal chords can produce,
u ah gurgle gurgle.

2. Would Grey Aliens always consider a human that was raised in their society (for example) a foreigner (even after the human is accustomed to the Grey Alien "ways")?

depends on the soul.
though there is somewhat of a genetic hierarchy.
with "purebloods" or "mainsequence grays" having superiority.
sometimes hybrids are seen as little more than livestock or gene bank.

in part it's to do with professional distancing,
from experiments which might not pan out.

though some develop abilities and have sufficiently advanced souls
to enjoy some of the inner circles.

the more gray human hybrids for instance,
with perhaps blond hair and human body but gray head and eyes.

the head allows for communicating as brain equals.
and eyes allow for unassisted movement through dark interiors.

What I am basically saying is that can a human who was raised in a Grey Alien society ever be not considered "foreign" besides physical stuff?

well it would be difficult to include a human in day to day hive activities
if they don't have the brain training
and physical abilities to make it possible.

3. Do Greys Aliens ever laugh at Earth humans?

quite possibly.
ku ku ku (sound of laughter)

I'm more a smiler myself.
though as a gray I had to smile mentally. :-)
though I tilt my head to right,
it might simply be to grab attention of person in immediate proximity.

head leaning to left indicates thinking about elsewhere.

4. Who would win a boxing match? Human or Grey Alien?
What about a running marathon? Human or Grey Alien?

there are different versions of grays.
some are more fit than others.

as a blue miner I could have probably won a boxing match if biting was allowed (reptilian teeth) or potentially arm breaking.
I was taller than the dwarf grays by a foot or more.

the flight attendant grays are typically of the physically weaker variety,
with more dedication to brain power.
the vast majority of the time mind is most effective at disabling mentally weak homo-sapiens.

5. Do Grey Aliens like to body build and/or weight train (if they have such activities)?

well I didn't and still don't.

I'm not sure anyone would, but it is possible.

there is a wide diversity of folks,
and if they were a military person in a past life,
or liked doing push ups,
they are physically able to do it.
like i mind-see a gray doing pushups,
but gray in room is giving him the disaproving
"you're being human again"
or "you're acting strangely" look.
the person says they like it,
and the interjecting gray moves on.

6. Pure strength - who is stronger?
Human or Grey Alien?

Alpha Draconis Reptilians with Wings and Crown of (t)Horns.
could pick a human up with one hand, and break them in half by smashing them into the ground.
if they weren't as interested in killing,
could just throw a person 2-300 meters.

(admitedly these memories are from a different planet, thicker atmosphere, lower gravity)

and if hungry can feel those nails sinking under layers of fat to scratch bone as neck is severed in half with fatal bite to the jugular.

somewhat reminiscent of vampires.

7. Do Grey Aliens like humor?

what is humour?

I don't really get it.
Clearly earthlings have different ideas about it than I do.

though I watch daily show, and colbert report,
I mainly do so as it is genuinely informative,
as to what information is getting out to the public press.

also it's far more pleasant than most earth media.

if someone was a long time earth homo-sapien,
well then they might retain their instinctive "sense of humour".

but as far as I'm concerned,
laughing is for events I wish to quantum bind to.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

It looks like they dont have enough romance and love in their lives, reptilians in general, and this means that there has to be a major overhaul, which I have already stood under the skies warning them all that it was soon coming, women were going to take over an ensure everyone had happiness, equality and this crapola was over. I also suggested some changes to the ones lacking adequate women, love, and caring attitudes. I had some ideas what should be done. I was monitored intently.

They will change sooner or later. They do make it through to the other side, where there is eutopia, true love and great joy.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
9. What if i dont have a soul to sell? I already sold mine to the devil for a used iTunes card. I dont have several thousand years of solitude either. I cant build my own since i dont have money. Can i pawn my brother off for one?

What I meant is to join a Star Being species.

That would imply you'd have to live amongst them,
hence your soul would be occupied in doing so.

it might take several thousand years
for you to raise sufficiently in hierarchy
to justify having your own space craft
as opposed to sharing one with others.

10. What do you think of my dream? Will it come true?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ya that could be refreshing.

I'm from Ukraine and speak Russian fluently.
Could say I got here a little earlier.
Lol.

Mmm, well Canada is a big bit of savoury land.
And warmth loving English peoples are really not using the vast majority of it.

Though a Russian government would make gangs and bribes common place.
As they are common in Russia.

Ukraine's current head of state is several times a convicted felon.
*shrugs*

11. Would humans win a war against the Reptillians? the Greys? The Nordics?

No.

might survive,
but only the ones that sided with the star beings.
or remained neutral throughout the conflict.

that is humanity at present.
with atom-tribes and robotic host bodies,
capable of thriving from Mercury to Eris,
is a whole different game.
so we could have success in many solar systems.
filling in empty planets devoid of biological life.
and perhaps enriching those already occupied.

12. Is there any possible way i could easily get an alien spaceship? i really need one. Imagine how many chicks i could 'pick up' in that!

well can try the picture of silver painted foam plates.
that's about as easy as it gets.

a magic spell on the way to your space ship :-).

13. What do aliens use for money?

depends on species.

Reptilians use fear.
Mammals use love.

14. Have you ever tried to 'phone home'?

ya, I mentioned being connected to the hive mind.

15. is the theory of relativity correct?

for it's particular applications, sure, it works.

there is always room for improvement.
new ways of looking at things.

16. How are their infinite deities?
[/qoute]
moving in a progression from simple to complex.

deities are relatively complex beings.

the mutliverse being infinite,
there are infinite levels of complexity,
and amounts of more complex beings.

those we can interact with,
are simple enough to understand us,
and we understand them.

WE love you, Lowki

Thanks I love we with you.
*hugs*

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Alpha Draconis Reptilians with Wings and Crown of (t)Horns.
could pick a human up with one hand, and break them in half by smashing them into the ground.
if they weren't as interested in killing,
could just throw a person 2-300 meters.

This reminds me of this video and the boss in this level really looks like a Reptilian:

The part I am talking about mostly starts at 0:55

[edit on 19-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
IMO, you are deceived in your belief that you were an alien in the past.
No way I will believe your claim!

IMO, you are full of knowledge /deception from the teachings of some cult ..but your eyes have been blinded to the truth.

I advise and pray that you search the Holy Scriptures (Holy Bible) for the TRUTH. I believe the Bible and it states we are only born once in the flesh then are judged after we die. So there is no reincarnation. That topic imo is alllll deception.

People do have the right to their own belief though. Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join