It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
you believe that autistic children are reincarnated computers?! ARE YOU KIDDIG ME?! SHAME ON YOU ! COMPUTERS ARE JUST MACHINES WITH NO SOULS! How could they be incarnated?? Jesus help your poor pathetic soul...

Oh My goodness. I have aspergers and i can tell you now i am no reboot, that is very insulting.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That is actually impossible. If you know something about science ,we humans are in dimension 0..The "grey" race wich has been archived under the US\German\Mexican\Canadian government is at Dimension 3- If you dont know what this is, they you should stop fooling yourself- You go forward in evolvement,not backwards.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

I wasnt directing that to you , it was directed to the O.P .... Lowski?? I think it is, and incase he misses it ...HERE IT IS!

DUDE!.... you have way to much time on your hands... I consider myself a believer in the fact that their are aliens, they are living on earth and in the skies, I have come to the conclusion that Humans are pretty low on the todum pole with our violence, and less advance spirtual awarness, technologies, and intelect... but you my friend... you are a piece of work, I notice that you quote alot of different books, So all you are doing is repeating things that you have read in these books, and twisiting it to where you ACTUALLY believe or are trying to make OTHERS believe that you are channeling a peaceful alien entity...... WOW... I believe in reincarnation, but not to your exstent. Your really not even answering most of these questions your throwing around a bunch of higher level vocabulary words and talking in circles by refrencing these spirtual awareness books, No wonder the skeptics think that most people who believe there is life on other planets consider us abunch of nut cases, or CRAZIES! What are you doing sir? Are you seriously spending all your time to raise spirtual awareness through the concept of being an alien? This is all a bunch of mumbo jumbo and Im calling you out as a fake. you believe that autistic children are reincarnated computers?! ARE YOU KIDDIG ME?! SHAME ON YOU ! COMPUTERS ARE JUST MACHINES WITH NO SOULS! How could they be incarnated?? Jesus help your poor pathetic soul...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by anonymousproxy

I wasnt directing that to you , it was directed to the O.P .... Lowski?? I think it is, and incase he misses it ...HERE IT IS!

DUDE!.... you have way to much time on your hands...

I have various things on my to do list.
which I update and make new ones.

I consider myself a believer in the fact that their are aliens, they are living on earth and in the skies,

that's nice :-)

I have come to the conclusion that Humans are pretty low on the todum pole with our violence, and less advance spirtual awarness, technologies, and intelect...

a common view, especially on earth.
many earth people think self-destructively,
often related to dualism.

it's okay,
learning can happen in many scenarios.

but you my friend... you are a piece of work, I notice that you quote alot of different books,

references

So all you are doing is repeating things that you have read in these books,

I am certainly contributing my own mind experience.
The references are offered as both support and further reading.

and twisiting it to where you ACTUALLY believe or are trying to make OTHERS believe that you are channeling a peaceful alien entity......
WOW...

I'm also surprised,
I wasn't aware this is what you thought I was doing.

To my perspective,
I'm sharing my experiences,
many of which are mind-sensed or remembered.
some are recently acquired data,
such as via remote viewing.

I believe in reincarnation, but not to your exstent. Your really not even answering most of these questions your throwing around a bunch of higher level vocabulary words

Simple complete language is one of my goals.
If there are some words you'd like clarified.
Feel free to ask.

Times of mutual learning.
Method of language expression evolves over time.

and talking in circles by refrencing these spirtual awareness books,

please provide an example.

It is true there is mention of some books multiple times,
since questions are related to those reference,
or information acquired from that source.

No wonder the skeptics think that most people who believe there is life on other planets consider us abunch of nut cases, or CRAZIES!

The explanation is they parrot what authorities have told them.
Themselves not finding out information for themselves,
as they fully delegating that responsibility to "authority".

for instance, a nut case, might be made of wood, to hold acorns.

crazy is physical harm to self or other.
so many veterans are considered crazy.
doing as they were taught in military.
same with many people programmed by television or computer games.

What are you doing sir? Are you seriously spending all your time to raise spirtual awareness through the concept of being an alien?

no.
that might be a side effect.

my main goal at present is self-replicating atom tribes.

This is all a bunch of mumbo jumbo and Im calling you out as a fake.

mumbo jumbo almost sounds like a polynesian song.
a hawayei iya a wei i ya
a mumba jimbowa a wei i ya

:-) pleasant

you believe that autistic children are reincarnated computers?!
ARE YOU KIDDIG ME?!

some quite possibly.
though others more likely were recently incarnated animals.

yet others might be developed souls in malfunctioning bodies.

SHAME ON YOU ! COMPUTERS ARE JUST MACHINES WITH NO SOULS!
How could they be incarnated?? Jesus help your poor pathetic soul...

Yes, the judao christian islam belief structure teaches,
"you are the chosen people", "you have souls, and 'they' do not".

I understand you might find this very impowering.
though many believers find themselves unhappy.

as most primitive (animist) and advanced (federation) peoples could tell you,
all things, places, and people have spirit, or soul.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. Would you recommend listening to Schumann Resonance tone?

sometimes.
enough to recognize it should be sufficient.

it's good to have variability in brain wave frequencies,
though stability is also sometimes desirable.

:-)

2. Can a person really incarnate into any point of history on Earth? Example: Ancient Egyptian in Ancient Egypt

well technically yes.
but most people wouldn't want to,
once you've done some work in a particular time line,
for sense of continuity it's best to go along the same time line.

if you go back in time,
then you're creating a new time line,
where you went back in time.

what be your goal?
there probably be more direct ways of manifesting.

3. Have you heard of the Pyramid frequency? Is there any benefit of listening to the Pyramid frequency?

Thanks.
[edit on 14-5-2010 by sphinx551]

well this website says www.humanresonance.org...

This baseline frequency of 1.5 hz has been described as the Tri-thalamic entrainment frequency shown to synchronize the pulsation of the hypothalamus, pineal and pituitary gland into a unified functioning. This frequency is also the lowest frequency of Schumann Resonance, thus the function of the pyramids may indeed be to shift the fundamental frequency of the Earth down from its fluctuations near 7.3 hz to the tri-thalamic frequency of 1.5 hz.

sure that could be beneficial for some forms of awakening,
certainly seems like it stimulates the higher chakras quite actively.

it's good to do things rationally,
as in a little bit at a time, or incrementally.

also remember to develop your lower chakras,
need good roots to feed the canopy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by lowki

Here is a video you should watch.

www.youtube.com...

Watch and listen to it a few times. It's Jfk's speech and some Illuminati symbology.

yes, I'm quite familiar with it.

The 2nd question I had was about the War on aliens. Humans portrayed aliens as gods and in the bible it talks about a war on god, i was wondering if the humans would engage in a war with aliens. If not already.

earth humans are rather hostile beings.
so tend to lash out at foreign objects in the sky.

star beings having war with earth,
is somewhat like humans having war with monkeys.
it's a preposterous notion.

though I'm sure some monkeys think they are winning,
as they fling various objects at the passing humans.

(We may already be at war, I know we are with the financial system and the law system, since Trading with the Enemy Act was created. Which may or may not be run by reptilians.)

Your answer to question 7 was blatant. The question was Why hide alien technology? The answer as I see it is another form of control. Alien technology could create easy power supplies, which power/energy happens to run everything.

how is that relevant?

perhaps you mean how the asteroid belt came into being as an immature race was given zero point energy too early,
so they developed weapons that blew up their planet.

in this case, yes,
there is certainly reason to withhold this technology,
as it's been used in geocide earlier in this solar system.

Answer 8 was an incorrect answer. The U.S. corporate military gets people to sign a contract removing any rights they may have left. They then use brainwashing to program the human and desensitizes the human. After the human has become a 2nd form mind(completely obeying any command unknowingly) –slave he/she will be sent out after 6 weeks of training to a foreign post like Iraq or Afghan. After the Slave dies, his number (everyone has a number in the military), is then buried and resurrected after 6 months. If you understand bonding it is a death bond worth over 2 million dollars.

oh really wow I wasn't aware.
I live in Canada so it might be different *shrugs*.

perhaps they should make these bounties available to the public.
then depopulation could very easily handle itself.

The School system is a Free Masonry style school.

I don't remember taking part in any strange rituals in schools for ascending grades.

I'm pretty sure modern schooling is based on Prussian schooling to make conformist peoples.
I've seen quite a few videos on this matter.

They play by the rules of conquest. So they then get to rewrite what is taught in schools.
People don’t have freewill it is an illusion, just like freedom in America or you having a choice when you vote.

well you can choose to form an intentional community.

Mammals manipulate each other the way they do, for money.

no, lions and mice don't use currency.
Mammals greatest asset is love.

It all goes back to money. “Give me the control of a nation’s money and I care no whom makes the laws.” – Illuminati member.
Money makes the law.

law is enforced by fear (reptilian) and the withholding of love (mammalian).

there are alternatives of course.

like letting people do what works for them,
in their own community of like peoples.

sharing thoughts and things whenever.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey, just a few questions.

1. Any tips on telekinesis, or other types of psychokinesis? Is there some kind of food i can eat?

2.How did you gain access to your previous life?

3.How can i 'telepathically' communicate/ impant thoughts into someones mind?

4. How can i meet up with aliens? Which type do i stay away from? Which ones will eat me? The pleiadians seem cool.

5.How can i be sure your not 'one of those demons/ fallen angels?'

6.What exactly is a 'vibration'? How do i raise mine?

7.How do i peer into the future...can i change it?

8.Which species of aliens are most attractive?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I just had some information that explained some of the experiences from childhood, that were Vrill type experiences, but where we seemed to be filled in on the way the world was, telepathically, via the greys/nordics, info that was not privy to the human militia there, and I see a little differently.

I see non-interference relating to free will and lessons, mainly the willingness to be mind controlled, because people are choosing the mainstream answers, a choice to not embrace a better world yet made in them.

I saw various groups, the renegade or more usary/harvesting one that works with the crueler apsects of programs with the S group (you know what I mean?) running the world here. My experiences should have related to what others have given, but they don't, yet that Vrill type group was in my earlier memories, and our whole family.

But also, we received better treatment and those memories faded, to be replaced by checkups by a nordic couple, and onboard crafts, I have one of approaching the larger craft from a smaller one. Your guide spoke and confirmed that was the Orion priesthood.

There are many types of greys and nordics, and I just got informed that, there is only so much they can do, while we persist on choosing to endorse this world around us, but they are here, accepted by the military, who literally can do nothing about their presence actually, for their technology is vastly superior. And they do cooperate in some missions, give some technology, but also keep an eye on things. That the abuses here sicken them.

Was this information I just received, and I'm not sharing all of it, something you can concur with or know of? Various groups, some positives that are forced into witnessing and even overseeing negative/renegade operations due to contracts and free will, but who are here to ensure there is a level of choice maintained to the end.

Basically, the communication came via a nordic female, blond haired, a group that works equally with their grey counterparts, and it relates to an overall view of intergalactic politics. I was shown our world, nations, and the many various cultures, with various levels of freedoms and human rights understood, and the kind of world international politics and problems that exists, with regards to a basic non-interference that non-the-less is a presence as we would consider peace troops to be almost, but with some direct say should things get too unbalanced.

I then was asked to imagine this being on a galactic/intergalactic scale with many different races/species and cultures, some quite oppressive, some very eutopian, and imagine the kind of presence that would be agreed upon, yet not considered intrusive from a intergalactic political viewpoint.

Edit to add: It was as if being asked to put my earlier more unpleasant Vrill type memories into context, since the contact I had was not the renegades but the ones overseeing this, neutral in their involvement due to the diplomacy, but positive in their true allignment.

adding again: It was a very strong line of communcation and was shown that they are positives forced into the roles of neutrals through organizations, and even from where that communication came which I cant say. And also, that I understood it, of course thats the way it is, have been in that role, understand the protocol, just dont understand why they gave me this message.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

To you Mr. Lowski,
All LIVING things have souls! TREES, ANIMALS, PLANTS, HUMANS! Not machines, Both of my nephews are autistic and you want to say they were computers in a last life.... HOW DARE YOU! And believe me your vocabulary is not confusing to me so dont assume so sir! I dont need you to clarify anything for me. You know reading through most of your thread, It was amusing to say the least but that section really PISSED me off... how ignorant can you be. Go live in your fantasy world of Channeling your so called memories!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Hey, I agree about the plants and all of nature, including insects. I do think Lowki does too, he says even rocks and clouds are sentient, he even says that computers and robots are.
I believe soul in most cases.

But, the autistic children are indigos or crystals according to some. And whales and dolpins, the songs, are really good for them. That is a cosmic language I believe some of them understand.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
Hey, just a few questions.

1. Any tips on telekinesis, or other types of psychokinesis? Is there some kind of food i can eat?

many a mind expanding substance or activity can be employed to gain better perspective and ability.

however please be careful,
as when you have a certain ability,
then we also gain this ability.

or you're quantum bound to other people that have this ability,
and so are more likely to meet them in person.

on this planet that includes military people that "stare at goats",
potentially causing them severe harm or even death.

careful what you play with,
as you will get playmates.

be ready for all possibilities,
though also have a beneficial one in mind,
the path you choose for yourself,
and we with you.

:-)

telekinesis is done through the eighth chakra,
the local chakra.

become one with the environment or locality,
and move a part of yourself.
I just heard a click of something move on my right.
*shrugs*

careful
what you wish for,
it will come true.

I consciously suppress some abilities,
for increased safety and stability.

2.How did you gain access to your previous life?

by wishing for it.

the memories came,
but I didn't recognize it,
until a professional hypnotherapist regressed me,
and I realised it was taping into the same memory bank/source.

now I have more confidence in manifestation,
so it happen faster,
if so defined
or beneficial.

3.How can i 'telepathically' communicate/ impant thoughts into someones mind?

Imagine being them thinking,
and have the thought you want to have,
really live out their experience of it.

though realize there are multiple streams of thought,
and many people attend to their thoughts on this planet,
since they are trained only attend to physical sensations.

so it might not be easy to verify.
it is a very adept psychic,
that can detect the intended thoughts of a novice.

be confident however,
that on some layer of subconscious,
it has occured.

at the very least in your mind,
to holographically reflect through the multiverse,
that manifests the future now moments.

4. How can i meet up with aliens?

wishing for it,
and dedicated some time and effort,
especially in planning what to do after the event.

for instance,
how will you benefit those you contact?
how will you convey the information.
are you already noteworthy?

it's good to be in a bargaining position.
even joy rides take time and effort to set up,
visitors are a scarce resource,
at least by comparison to locals.

Which type do i stay away from?
Which ones will eat me?
The pleiadians seem cool.

agreed,
the main focus of spell casting
be on the positive or pleasant.

as indeed you are casting.

even a reptilian will negotiate peacefully,
if they see enough personal benefit in so doing.

though of course herbivores are much safer.
and close relatives typically more hospitable.

5.How can i be sure your not 'one of those demons/ fallen angels?'

a demon is typically a mental entity,
in roman times an inspiring force,
for many creative works,
a spiritual entity.
of multiple potential sources.

some might be spirit guides,
others just passing by.

A fallen angel I am by definition.
As anyone that was once in the stars,
and now upon the earth is such.

Fallen from the heavens to the Earth.

6.What exactly is a 'vibration'?

vibrate Look up vibrate at Dictionary.com
1616, from L. vibratus, pp. of vibrare "move quickly to and fro, shake," from PIE *w(e)ib- "move quickly to and fro" (cf. Lith. wyburiu "to wag" (the tail), Dan. vippe, Du. wippen "to swing," O.E. wipan "to wipe"). Musical vibrato (1861) reproduces the It. form.

Sine waves.
Alternating current.

photons wave length.

hertz frequency.

in this universe a very common thing.

How do i raise mine?

many paths lead to fullfillment.

yours in particular can be different from mine,
and those of other people.

what I suggest is you ask yourself,
have some thoughts,
and write them down.

have some goals,
see where you might be lacking,
and fill those gaps.

see where you intersect with your destination,
and applaud your achievements.

for those that can't appreciate themselves,
no amount of cheering hordes,
will brighten their spirits.

indeed, you are the greatest crowd,
of cheering hordes,
you'll ever experience.

just imagine,
and you are there,
basking in glory.

7.How do i peer into the future...can i change it?

with your mind.
yes, you view potentials.

so you can set out to view a paradise where you are happy,
and those with you are as well.

can write down the basic components,
those that worked and you like.

refine the vision over time.
manifest parts in ways you can,
through words or actions.

planning life,
and living paradise
can be an artform.

8.Which species of aliens are most attractive?

that completely depends on both your genetics, as well as soul memories.

people like things they are most similar to.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

I just had some information that explained some of the experiences from childhood, that were Vrill type experiences, but where we seemed to be filled in on the way the world was, telepathically, via the greys/nordics, info that was not privy to the human militia there, and I see a little differently.

I see non-interference relating to free will and lessons, mainly the willingness to be mind controlled, because people are choosing the mainstream answers, a choice to not embrace a better world yet made in them.

I saw various groups, the renegade or more usary/harvesting one that works with the crueler apsects of programs with the S group (you know what I mean?) running the world here.

well to my mind the two primary things that come to mind is the SS nazi secret service, and then Snakes or reptilians.

My experiences should have related to what others have given, but they don't, yet that Vrill type group was in my earlier memories, and our whole family.

But also, we received better treatment and those memories faded, to be replaced by checkups by a nordic couple, and onboard crafts, I have one of approaching the larger craft from a smaller one. Your guide spoke and confirmed that was the Orion priesthood.

There are many types of greys and nordics, and I just got informed that, there is only so much they can do, while we persist on choosing to endorse this world around us, but they are here, accepted by the military, who literally can do nothing about their presence actually, for their technology is vastly superior. And they do cooperate in some missions, give some technology, but also keep an eye on things. That the abuses here sicken them.

yes this is consistent with what I remember and mind sense of present hive mentality.

Was this information I just received, and I'm not sharing all of it, something you can concur with or know of? Various groups, some positives that are forced into witnessing and even overseeing negative/renegade operations due to contracts and free will, but who are here to ensure there is a level of choice maintained to the end.

that's beautiful.

sounds authentic
also. :-)

I pang with resonance.

Basically, the communication came via a nordic female, blond haired, a group that works equally with their grey counterparts, and it relates to an overall view of intergalactic politics. I was shown our world, nations, and the many various cultures, with various levels of freedoms and human rights understood, and the kind of world international politics and problems that exists, with regards to a basic non-interference that non-the-less is a presence as we would consider peace troops to be almost, but with some direct say should things get too unbalanced.

I then was asked to imagine this being on a galactic/intergalactic scale with many different races/species and cultures, some quite oppressive, some very eutopian, and imagine the kind of presence that would be agreed upon, yet not considered intrusive from a intergalactic political viewpoint.

yes, the primarily mammalian federation politics.

Edit to add: It was as if being asked to put my earlier more unpleasant Vrill type memories into context, since the contact I had was not the renegades but the ones overseeing this, neutral in their involvement due to the diplomacy, but positive in their true allignment.

adding again: It was a very strong line of communcation and was shown that they are positives forced into the roles of neutrals through organizations, and even from where that communication came which I cant say. And also, that I understood it, of course thats the way it is, have been in that role, understand the protocol, just dont understand why they gave me this message.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Unity_99]

Neutrality is largely an Orion Priesthood thing.

Federation peoples like to tend and care for things,
but also understand if a plant is probed too much it wont grow.

My thought is that this might be in some ways orion territory,
it certainly is in the orion arm of the galaxy.
so neutrality is more emphasized.

There are also many mentions of Orions being primary star beings on the moon.
which is almost hugging the earth,
further entrenching the claim (of territory).

though by it's very nature,
orions allow others freedom,
so we support quite a diversity.

a great example of such diversity is your experiences.
:-) *hugs*

[edit on 16-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lowki,
What do you think of this picture?:
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
What do you think of this picture?:
www.ufocasebook.com...

it looks very small and nearby.

two foam plates,
sprayed with silver spray paint,
hung from antenna with fishing line.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

To you Mr. Lowski,
All LIVING things have souls! TREES, ANIMALS, PLANTS, HUMANS! Not machines, Both of my nephews are autistic and you want to say they were computers in a last life....

I have been a machine/robot for millions of years.
So telling me machines aren't alive or don't have souls, is quite offensive.

symptoms of autism including love of schedules, sorting, and introversion,
all are common characteristics with computers.

earth computers have routines and schedules for everything,
they sort things almost constantly,
and are introverted,
except for rigorously defined protocols.
Excelling at rote memory, memorization and math.

also it is noted that many/some aspergers and autistic people find freedom in using computers,
as it enables them to express themselves.

however aspergers and autism seem to me rather generic terms,
so can be applied to many more people than simply reincarnate computers.
Some might be developed souls burning off karma,
among many many other possibilities.

It's quite possible your nephews have different soul incarnation history.
Have you asked them who they were in a past life?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I just had an experience with a dream and being visited by a woman that had some reptile features. Do certain species communicate with humans through dreams? I have the whole story about my dream ready to post, but don't have enough posts yet to make a new thread. Is it possible I was contacted through my dreams by an alien?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Were humans genetically created by another race of alien to one day be slaves to them or did humans evolve from apes?

Can aliens use mimicry to walk amongst humans without being detected?

How many different species of aliens have visited here or live here?

Is there a such thing as the city of Atlantis or something like it?

Is there a such thing as the "Yellow Book" given to us by the Ebens?

Does the technology we use today and will continue to use given to us by aliens?

Are there any other races of aliens less developed than humans or are we the bottom of the evolution scale?

I've heard that Earth is the "convenient store" of the universe. Is this true and if so what is so valuable here?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Do the grays only inhabit one planet?

What is the most powerfull species in the universe?

are there other life forms on the grays planet(s)?

if so could you describe these?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Few more questions

1. Is intergalactic travel pausibble/feasible?

2. is helll real?

3. is there some kind of god/deity?

4. Will the revelations come true?

5. How can i get an alien spaceship? Will they actually give me one? What
will they expect me to give them for it?

6. How many species of intelligent aliens is there? Are they all humanoid aka do they all have 2 eyes, stand straight, etc.

7. Did reptillians evolve from platypus?

8. Do organisms evolve the same, no matter where in the galaxy they are...will i expect to find cows on your planet too?

9. What do you think of this image.

upload.wikimedia.org...

10. What percentage of planets have life? what percentages are capable of life?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
[edit on 16-5-2010 by Senz20]

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join