It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Yeshua Ben Joseph was a hybrid himself, and is one of the Great Lights amongst the Family of Light, where there is in No Time, no "greater" , "lesser", "higher", "lower", "past", "present", but one perfect eternal day, where we are our entire global, Infinite selves therefore equal, but where there are actually enless selves, each at different "stages" of "progression" in our concepts. Quantum makes things very interesting.

Religions all have light and dark in them or two paths, one that is judgmental, punitive and controlling and the higher path of Love & Light, charity, forgiving, not judging, and not controlling others, renouncing materialism, status, position, worldliness, popularity, and fame.

So, there is nothing wrong with anyone chosing faith, because the real test is about Love and choosing the Higher path.

But we are all at our own level of awkening and understanding. Yeshua is beloved Light, and dear Elder, a great Teacher. And all the other faiths also have a light path in them as well.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by lowki

Alpha Draconis Reptilians with Wings and Crown of (t)Horns.
could pick a human up with one hand, and break them in half by smashing them into the ground.
if they weren't as interested in killing,
could just throw a person 2-300 meters.

This reminds me of this video and the boss in this level really looks like a Reptilian:

The part I am talking about mostly starts at 0:55

[edit on 19-5-2010 by sphinx551]

that's seems more like a lizard man lol.

though flying reptilians are mentioned in various movies and such.
like Underworld Evolution,
here at 3 minutes 20 seconds takes flight

there are some other movies,
there was a childrens show about gargoyles when I was growing up,
gargoyles might have been inspired by flying draco's,
having many of the same physical characteristics.

in terms of alpha draconis draco with wings.
here's some pictures of one being excavated.
www.wiolawapress.com...

here is a draft pic of the crown of horns type.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a6efefd3e91.jpg[/atsimg]
the real thing is typically much more muscular looking.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vividdream
why would a person that has had a dream / believes they have encountered or had an encounter and has become infatuated with it??

well it could be an authentic dream encounter.
of significance to you, perhaps helping you remember who you are.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

why would a person that has had a dream / believes they have encountered or had an encounter and has become infatuated with it??

A very tall woman with a lizard like eye came into my dream, in my bed and told me that human life is insignificant in relation to the rest of this universe, like ants in your backyard and to only worry about things like money and your job because that's all humans care about and then just said she is leaving and just dissappeared. It was the only dream I ever had where I actually got up and wrote down everything I could remember, but felt like a part of our conversation was erased from my memory. We communicated without speaking words, she was reading my mind. I'm not sure what this means, if this was a supressed memory, an actual encounter or what is was, but it has left me with a "strange" feeling. Never in my 29 years can I recall such a dream, it was the most real dream I ever had.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by vividdream]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by vividdream]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lowki,
What do you think is going on here?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Lowki,
What do you think is going on here?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

someone rediscovering astronomy.
:-)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

A very tall woman with a lizard like eye came into my dream, in my bed and told me that human life is insignificant in relation to the rest of this universe, like ants in your backyard and to only worry about things like money and your job because that's all humans care about

ya, I agree.
humans are pretty boring in that sense.
typically due to the educational system,
anyone you talk typically has the same limited range of indoctrinated information.

people called "sceptics" limit this information even further,
as if it wasn't a sparse puddle to begin with.
compartmentalization of information into "professions" and "specializations" further amplifies the "boringness".

it's gotten to the point, that within the same language,
different professions use the same words for completely different concepts.
so when two people meet, even though they supposedly have a common language,
they frequently can't begin to imagine what the other person is talking about.
furthering the mental division, and limiting the range of conversation.

honestly I rather die than have a job of slave labour.
I'm the kind of person that falls down
on the first day of slavery,
and gets whipped to death.

believe me,
it's the much preferred way to go.

if escape is possible,
that is also a primary alternative.

just like when I became a pirate.
Pirates were the only free men of Europe.
Everyone else was slave to the dictators,
as the dictators were slave to the land/people.

So I escaped to as far as I could go,
which was Antarctica at the time.

I'm well on my way to escaping.
Though it might take a few more years of preparation,
to develop the skills to live a technologically enabled self guided life.

have a forest garden well under way,
planted some raspberries and strawberries today.
have enough savings to get a boat.

gonna make a wind turbine,
and hydroxide generator,
to power electrical and furnace.
and then sail away.

sail away,
sail sail away.

and then just said she is leaving and just dissappeared. It was the only dream I ever had where I actually got up and wrote down everything I could remember, but felt like a part of our conversation was erased from my memory. We communicated without speaking words, she was reading my mind. I'm not sure what this means, if this was a supressed memory, an actual encounter or what is was, but it has left me with a "strange" feeling. Never in my 29 years can I recall such a dream, it was the most real dream I ever had.

happens *hugs*
it's okay.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

and then just said she is leaving and just dissappeared. It was the only dream I ever had where I actually got up and wrote down everything I could remember, but felt like a part of our conversation was erased from my memory. We communicated without speaking words, she was reading my mind. I'm not sure what this means, if this was a supressed memory, an actual encounter or what is was, but it has left me with a "strange" feeling. Never in my 29 years can I recall such a dream, it was the most real dream I ever had.

happens *hugs*
it's okay.

She showed herself to me has a humanoid but showed me her reptile eye. Why did she want me to see that feature? Was it to "tease" me in the sense of toying around with me? Is that a characteristic of Reptoids? Why even bother to communicate if we are so boring?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by vividdream]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

happens *hugs*
it's okay.

She showed herself to me has a humanoid but showed me her reptile eye. Why did she want me to see that feature? Was it to "tease" me in the sense of toying around with me? Is that a characteristic of Reptoids? Why even bother to communicate if we are so boring?

well the woken up people are more interesting.
those that have access to akashic records,
and can contribute to an intergalactic discourse.

so this might be to help nudge you into remembering yourself.
so you can be an excellent interesting person.
of course you are already :-).
this can simply be amplified.

the general term is "raising vibration"
it can be related to chakra's,
developing, opening and stabilizing your chakras from bottom up.
from none to infiverse.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vividdream

She sounds like she's a reptilian hybrid, and there are many positives who are. Was it more just her pupils, like cats eyes or reptilians?

Also, its quite common even if you experinece positive/benevolent ET contact, and she sounds benevolent by her message, to sense that they are bored with us, and even be told we are insects to them. Not necessarily told in a bad way either, its more for awareness, and to do with level of consciousness, though many might disagree and see this as an insult.
We literally are much smaller percentage of our soul matrix/light body, and we're sealed mostly.

Raising our consciousness and waking up more doesnt really take away the boredom, though there is more awareness and love, and communication potential, its still going to be on a lesser level for them.

From her comments on our materialism and the trinkets we allow ourselves to be bougth off with, instead of loving each other, and sharing with others, and making an issue of all these events with our leaders in large numbers: war, starvation, banks, corporate rule, monopolies and abuses, abuse of nature, etc., she's a benevolent.

Seems possibly like family or someone close to you watching over.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by vividdream

She sounds like she's a reptilian hybrid, and there are many positives who are. Was it more just her pupils, like cats eyes or reptilians?

Also, its quite common even if you experinece positive/benevolent ET contact, and she sounds benevolent by her message, to sense that they are bored with us, and even be told we are insects to them. Not necessarily told in a bad way either, its more for awareness, and to do with level of consciousness, though many might disagree and see this as an insult.
We literally are much smaller percentage of our soul matrix/light body, and we're sealed mostly.

Raising our consciousness and waking up more doesnt really take away the boredom, though there is more awareness and love, and communication potential, its still going to be on a lesser level for them.

From her comments on our materialism and the trinkets we allow ourselves to be bougth off with, instead of loving each other, and sharing with others, and making an issue of all these events with our leaders in large numbers: war, starvation, banks, corporate rule, monopolies and abuses, abuse of nature, etc., she's a benevolent.

Seems possibly like family or someone close to you watching over.

One eye was like that of a human and the other was just different. The best desciption I could relate it to is reptilian, nothing like a cat, there were different shades of green in a pattern in her eye. She was very tall and pale and thin and had a glow. She was very graceful and kind and it was like were haing just a very general conversation (from which I cannot remember, as if it was erased from my memory). Then I started to question who she was and were she was from and that is when she said "can I leave now". I told her yes, but was thinking no. But as I turned back over (I was in my bed), she was just gone and I woke up. She had a very distinct look and I could draw her if I could draw worth a crap. I can't recall her resembling anyone I have ever seen before in life or tv or anything. She had no voice as she was reading what I was thinking in my mind and putting her words into my head, so she did not have a distinct voice. It was as if we were just "chatting" until I started questioning who she was and then that seemed to annoy her. She acted as if she wasn't suppose to be talking to me, like she was worried somone else would find out.

Thanks for feedback on my dream though.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by vividdream]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

happens *hugs*
it's okay.

well the woken up people are more interesting.
those that have access to akashic records,
and can contribute to an intergalactic discourse.

so this might be to help nudge you into remembering yourself.
so you can be an excellent interesting person.
of course you are already :-).
this can simply be amplified.

from none to infiverse.

This happened 5 days ago and I have have not had any encounters since (that I can recall). If this could be a nudge, how can I take the nudge further? Is there a way to remain in contact or is it not within my control? I've read through this thread and have read where you say to just wish for it to happen. I have tried doing that, but no contact since. Maybe I am not being patient enough, not really sure at all, but if there is way to stay in contact I would like to know how. I felt a connection to her and wish to continue the contact.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

from none to infiverse.

This happened 5 days ago and I have have not had any encounters since (that I can recall). If this could be a nudge, how can I take the nudge further?

there are many ways,
including reading books,
and doing activities.

like meditation.
reading channeling books can diversify your "contact portfolio".
George Green claims that once someone has read his "Handbook for a New Paradigm" books they will have established contact.
www.nohoax.com...

Is there a way to remain in contact or is it not within my control?
I've read through this thread and have read where you say to just wish for it to happen.
I have tried doing that, but no contact since.

There might be a mental contact you're unaware of.
Many people on this planet are brought up only to pay attention to physical cues.

Though as with the first contact, it was a mental, or dream contact.
Telepathy is easier to do than to successfully mingle with someones dream and have them remember.

So meditation is one way of becoming more aware of your mental processes.
There are lots of thoughts going on, and some of them might be from external entities.

Maybe I am not being patient enough, not really sure at all, but if there is way to stay in contact I would like to know how. I felt a connection to her and wish to continue the contact.

The connection you feel is likely a mental one.
The contact may be ongoing.

However to be aware of it,
you must sense with your mind.
Attend your thoughts,
write them down.

See if perhaps there's a voice unlike yours,
or unusual thought images and the like.
Meditation is helpful.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the insight

The more I think about it I am leaning towards this possibly being my spirit guide than an actual alien encounter. The reason for that is I remember distinctively asking me if she could leave. She could have just told me she was going to leave or just dissappeared without communicating. She was so kind and made me feel at ease and left with a warm feeling. Like I've said before, it was like we already knew each other in some way. She did not act as if we were strangers. I will try some of your suggestions and I posted my whole entire dream that I wrote down after it happened in the thread "everything you ever wanted to know".

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lowki , Good to see you still are here responding with clarity and knowledge

These attributes are rare and real

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi lowki,

I'm new to this site but have spent the last 25 years being contacted by various extraterrestrial beings but for the life of me I do not know why. I am terrified of the Gray aliens, and again I don't know why. I have been visited by the Gray aliens once in the year 2000 and can't remember anything about it except I lost 3 days in the sense of my memory. In 2008 a female Gray alien came to me wishing to help me - with what I do not know because I freaked out. Can the Gray aliens suggest a way for a human to overcome their fear of them? I really don't want to fear them because something in me, somewhere, is telling me that the Gray aliens are just a misunderstood species and they mean us no harm, generally.

I think you are a very brave man coming forth telling everyone you were a Gray alien in a past life. I have my own secrets to tell but I just don't know how to reveal them. I need to tell someone who will understand me and what I am going through, someone like yourself, perhaps, who has knowledge of aliens because he/she is not a skeptic and was one once. Perhaps because the Grays couldn't get through to me they sent me to you? Its just a theory.

I have read some of the things you have written down on this thread and found it quite fascinating but what you wrote about the Grays is starting to make sense as to why they behave or think the way they do. Even though I probably could easily contact the Grays myself I am just not ready for that kind of relationship/friendship with them because my fear of them is standing in my way.

If you can suggest anything I would really appreciate it. This fear is extremely powerful and will not budge. I have one final question for you. Do the Grays know why so many different alien species (beings) have been contacting me over the years? Can they share some wisdom about that question with me?

Any response will be greatly appreciated, lowki. I look forward to your and their response when time permits.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueenergy
Hi lowki,

I'm new to this site but have spent the last 25 years being contacted by various extraterrestrial beings but for the life of me I do not know why.

They tell me nine life times ago.
A Benjamin Buckley signed a contract with the stars by candle light.

Expressely writing immortal soul,
a contract for four hundred years,
which then volitionally extended to nine hundred.

I am terrified of the Gray aliens, and again I don't know why.

the trouble with getting through now,
seems a localised phenomena,
to this century/time-frame/culture.
post psychiatry worlds.

before it was christianity,
but being contacted by angels acceptable.

now you don't have a love based contruct
to allow foreign information from the stars available in your locality(mind).
They can only access you by the constructs available your mind.

As you perceive the world through your mental constructs.
As a side note, we are happy peaceful "men from the stars",
"reassuring glance through the hallways of life"
er image of gray steping into hall, and looking both ways,
the hall is empty and relatively dark
then going back into the door they stepped out of,
into pure bright light streaming out of it.

I have been visited by the Gray aliens once in the year 2000 and can't remember anything about it except I lost 3 days in the sense of my memory. In 2008 a female Gray alien came to me wishing to help me - with what I do not know because I freaked out. Can the Gray aliens suggest a way for a human to overcome their fear of them?

This is a general mind construct,
a new mind loop of love and safety you can have in your mind.
this loop of confidence and stability,
can be established and improved with meditation.

er chakra meditation,
image of gray sitting cross legged,
holding up right arm, with hand forming a C,
then raising the C upwards towards the sky.
then view of looking within,
chakra balls glowing their colors,
and movement upwards to the sky.

develop the base strong,
be confident and powerful in daily life.
and you will be powerful in star life as well.

image of gray pointing to ground,
motioning with hands as if making a pile,
then pointing with finger going upwards the spinal coloumns,
to the up and right, then through the roof the sky is visibles,
and the stars twinkle.

I really don't want to fear them because something in me, somewhere, is telling me that the Gray aliens are just a misunderstood species and they mean us no harm, generally.

sure :-)
*hugs*

I think you are a very brave man coming forth telling everyone you were a Gray alien in a past life. I have my own secrets to tell but I just don't know how to reveal them. I need to tell someone who will understand me and what I am going through, someone like yourself, perhaps, who has knowledge of aliens because he/she is not a skeptic and was one once. Perhaps because the Grays couldn't get through to me they sent me to you? Its just a theory.

the world and universe as a whole,
for your spiritual progression,
infinite we are molded by you.

image of person standing,
and looking forward,
there is a bubble ahead of them,
of infinite yellow swirling.

I have read some of the things you have written down on this thread and found it quite fascinating but what you wrote about the Grays is starting to make sense as to why they behave or think the way they do. Even though I probably could easily contact the Grays myself I am just not ready for that kind of relationship/friendship with them because my fear of them is standing in my way.

If you can suggest anything I would really appreciate it. This fear is extremely powerful and will not budge. I have one final question for you. Do the Grays know why so many different alien species (beings) have been contacting me over the years? Can they share some wisdom about that question with me?

some contracts had reptilian and other co-signers implicated.
also minds capable of contact, having the constructs in place,
are more easy to handle and interact with.

image of gray aliens watching a craft hover up to a house with trees to their right,
then some green, reptilian like men coming out and inflitrating into the house.
the gray motions to the left extending arms and fingers,
some lyran (mamalian federation) ship is there with invisibility cloaks on.
image of federation woman looking intently at home (telepathy or mind-viewing implied).

also image of seemingly earth woman, wearing green/brown
who is wearing headphones in a van.
image is of her taking them off and setting them down.

Any response will be greatly appreciated, lowki.
I look forward to your and their response when time permits.

:-)
unrelated but I'd like to mention how exuberantly happy I am about finding a tid bit of info recently.
projectcamelotproductions.com...

It includes robot exoskeletons that can grow flesh.
Sure maybe a little like Terminator 1 but with faster healing.
The point being the technology is compliant with future host body,
Tsurka who is half robot, half human.

I remember the skin from that life.
Image of her walking out of a burning building quite angry,
all her flesh has been baked off,
muttering how she'll have to grow herself a new left hemisphere,
she checks and rechecks the logs of sanity and cohesian of neuro-net summaries.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. Is learning to see auras practical in the long term?

2. DNA repairing/healing and third eye meditations - do you do them?

3. How often should a person balance their chakras? Is once a week fine?

4. How can a person meet their spirit guide? Would you recommend it?

5. Are dreams foretelling of future events? I had such a nice dream that I bought an iPad but when I woke up I realized it was all a dream and I don't have it. The dream felt "real" too.

6. What do you think of this video?:

Thank you.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Lowki,
1. Is learning to see auras practical in the long term?

yes.

it can be quite useful for many things.
analysis for understanding people, healing.

also just good to practice mind sense perception.

2. DNA repairing/healing and third eye meditations - do you do them?

to some extent.
i have wishes for various things,
some of which relate to genome,
or physical body attributes.

3. How often should a person balance their chakras? Is once a week fine?

I typically do it as required.
so if i feel energetically out of balance,
then I meditate to balance my energies.

if I'm feeling fine,
sometimes I still meditate,
just for the pleasure of it.

can keep your chakra's balanced all the time to some extent.
though fluctuation is natural, as is the dominance of some chakra's,
like for people that are doing much learning at a particular chakra level.

though of course it's healthy to diversify,
hence balance chakras.

4. How can a person meet their spirit guide?

meta-thinking or self thought analysis,
identifying which of the mental voices is your spirit guide.

hypnotic suggestion may help as well.

Would you recommend it?

sure,
there are countless benefits to being in contact with beings of higher perception.

can be life saving and improving in many cases.

5. Are dreams foretelling of future events?

only sometimes

I had such a nice dream that I bought an iPad but when I woke up I realized it was all a dream and I don't have it. The dream felt "real" too.

could have been a parallel universe.
though if you really like it,
can get yourself the object of desire.

can magically cast for it,
and be happily appreciative on receiving it.

6. What do you think of this video?:

Thank you.
[edit on 24-5-2010 by sphinx551]

It's fun. :-)
Going for a ride is great.

hmmm,
I wonder if it'll rock the boat,
and if so, by how much?
oh well,
we'll see in 2029 I guess.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link