It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Lowki,

What are some tips that you can give me to help me build concentration and build commitment toward my spiritual journey? Like something to show me that I will undoubtedly make some progress.

I would like to abolish my own fears and gain some insight into myself and eventually become enlightened, so to speak. I feel I came here for a reason but I can see my mind chattering with all the hubub that I got in this life that comes from a lot of things(Mainstream media, educational system, etc,etc). I am surprised that I even remember some of what I think are my past lives. My mother said that certain events I thought were real, never happened. I am not yet confident. Are their any shortcuts I can take? Or do I have to pass through a rite with meditation to deem my own self worthy? I also do enjoy Alan Watts view of reincarnation ("How could you know you were alive unless you had once been dead?") which makes it as plausable as 'getting a life' by todays collective standards ("Job+wife+procreation=happy"). Both I know are possible but the thought of going into a delusional state scares me. Where I become one of these people who is only concerned about money and wealth and becomes entrances by it. I wish to develop my abilities and build an awareness that will stay with me through lives.

I also have somewhat of a condition where my ears ring like crazy hence my desire to get meditating so I could possibly heal them. Its driving me nuts and I seldom ever feel well rested.

I understand most of what you are saying... I think lol.

Anyways I would really appreciate and answer
Thanks!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Lowki,
I am curious to know if the Grays you speak of are capable of emitting lots of information to a human being in the form of energy? Are they also capable of removing a memory block, even partially, so I can remember something about them, and why they are in contact with me?

Do the Grays know anything about the interdimensional aliens that watch over me?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueenergy
Lowki,
I am curious to know if the Grays you speak of are capable of emitting lots of information to a human being in the form of energy?

While they can.
You might not be able to accept that much information.

Image of pouring much water onto a flat surface with a small hole.

Are they also capable of removing a memory block,

this is your mind protecting you,
from what you call "insanity".
more belief structures to make it more acceptable
for you to accept are necessary.

you can get regression hypnosis to remember more clearly.

image of gray lieing down on psychiatric couch
and psychologist with chair sitting nearby.

even partially, so I can remember something about them,

it's up to you to figure it out,
write down your dreams more thoroughly upon waking.

image of sleeping gray, wakes up and writes down.

and why they are in contact with me?

something that happened in the stars,
were mates or close to each other.

image of gray waving towards sky,
then gray with arm around person
happily swaying side to side.

Do the Grays know anything about the interdimensional aliens that watch over me?

apart from them,
there are many different layers.

you know best what happens to you.

I get the sensations these are higher spiritual forms.

image of gray hunched over,
craning neck looking up,
there many transluscent layers or levels above,
gray points, but with fingertips together into nearby above layer.

sleep and write down memories.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
Lowki,

What are some tips that you can give me to help me build concentration and build commitment toward my spiritual journey? Like something to show me that I will undoubtedly make some progress.

for concentration and spiritual ability
good nutrition is essential,
the body is a vehicle,
needs good fuel.

green leafy salad,
eat with enjoyment.
nutritious salad, collards, kale, dill, parsley, tomato
enjoyable flavour, especially with some grain or starch component.
use genetically pure oil, (sunflower, olive).

additionally for concentration can get
choline bitartrate a nutritional supplement,
a precursor to acetylcholine which is important in attention and memory formation.

sage and rosemary are effective,
but use in moderation,
as they inhibit destruction of acetylcholine,
so may be toxic in large doses or prolonged exposure.

though you'll probably notice if you have too much,
it's a kind of wired, hyper attentive feeling,
that's not quite pleasant.

I would like to abolish my own fears and gain some insight into myself and eventually become enlightened, so to speak.

great your at least a third of the way there.

first the wish,
then the ritual acts (meditation, metathinking, journal etc),
then the appreciation or realization of achievement.

I feel I came here for a reason but I can see my mind chattering with all the hubub that I got in this life that comes from a lot of things(Mainstream media, educational system, etc,etc).

one of the most important thing to do.
is to weane yourself off of these excessive inputs.

many people are addicted to them (television, computer, music player).
but that's like being a sucker fish, living on some elses output.

for your mind to be quiet,
you require quiet surroundings.

I am surprised that I even remember some of what I think are my past lives. My mother said that certain events I thought were real, never happened. I am not yet confident.

what are some examples?

Are their any shortcuts I can take?

hypnotic regression

Or do I have to pass through a rite with meditation to deem my own self worthy?

It's a long term solution.
A skill you developed in one life,
becomes a talent in next lives.

I also do enjoy Alan Watts view of reincarnation ("How could you know you were alive unless you had once been dead?") which makes it as plausable as 'getting a life' by todays collective standards ("Job+wife+procreation=happy"). Both I know are possible but the thought of going into a delusional state scares me. Where I become one of these people who is only concerned about money and wealth and becomes entrances by it.

that is a trap many fall into.
indeed might say it's the majority.

I wish to develop my abilities and build an awareness that will stay with me through lives.

An ability you develop in one life,
becomes a talent in next lives.

I also have somewhat of a condition where my ears ring like crazy hence my desire to get meditating so I could possibly heal them. Its driving me nuts and I seldom ever feel well rested.

have you tried earplugs?
or electromagnetic shielding?

can also try back country camping to see if maybe nature can help.

I understand most of what you are saying... I think lol.

That's good :-)

I make an effort to use simple clear and concise language.

Anyways I would really appreciate and answer
Thanks!

You're welcome ! *hugs*
:-D

[edit on 28-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How many times do I have to reiterate this? Really do I to repeat this over and over again?

PICS or It didn't happen.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. Is there a set finite number of reincarnation cycles or does a person reincarnate infinitely many times? What I am basically saying is there an end to reincarnation or in other words: "winning the game"?

2. Is there an Earth in the universe somewhere where the continents become the oceans while the oceans become the continents? For example: North America becomes North American Ocean while Atlantic Ocean becomes Atlantic Continent. Another Example would be Pacific ocean becoming Pacific Continent. Basically, an Earth where land continents and oceans "traded places"? Even more basically, where there is land now there is water and where there is water now there is land.
Sort of like this: lh5.ggpht.com...

3. What is your most favorite Earth language?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sometimes I worry about posts like this not being on BTS. This is obviously fake and not worth our time.

It's clogging up the forums!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thank you so much Lowki for your replies.
Once again, thank you.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. Is there a set finite number of reincarnation cycles or does a person reincarnate infinitely many times?

for a certain locality (place or planet) it may be finite.
however in total we are infinite beings,
so can reincarnate infinitely many times.

What I am basically saying is there an end to reincarnation or in other words: "winning the game"?

winning or losing is like "good or bad",
it's completely based on perspective.

In my view,
everyone wins,
having a fun game,
and learning new things.

2. Is there an Earth in the universe somewhere where the continents become the oceans while the oceans become the continents? For example: North America becomes North American Ocean while Atlantic Ocean becomes Atlantic Continent. Another Example would be Pacific ocean becoming Pacific Continent. Basically, an Earth where land continents and oceans "traded places"? Even more basically, where there is land now there is water and where there is water now there is land.
Sort of like this: lh5.ggpht.com...

While anything is possible,
It doesn't seem very likely.

The ocean crust is much younger than the land on this planet.
Atlantis and Mu were geological anomalies as a rebound from the asteroids that hit near Indonesia and Mediterranean.
As mentioned by the Thiaoobans.

3. What is your most favorite Earth language?

Lojban is probably my favorite Earth language.
Though it can certainly be improved in many ways,
and so I'm doing so with the creation of Huspol
(human speakable programming language).

[edit on 1-6-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Interesting. Very interesting. Perhaps you are a descendent of an athenian shape shifter?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattdamon
Interesting. Very interesting. Perhaps you are a descendent of an athenian shape shifter?

Oh Athens.
Ever the origin of philosophy.

My memory around ancient mediteranean
robed people is somewhat fragmented.
It was a few thousand years ago.

Not sure ... flashes of images, robes, huts, bare feet, bust of socrates
I remember
"I don't think with my mind,
I think with my thoughts.
Thinking in the mind with thoughts,
or by using thoughts.
Yes now the ontological question,
can it be known?
why yes, it's mere conjugation."
gruff and gray bearded I was.

In my contemporary forest garden there are Autumn Olives growing,
should have a bountiful harvest come autumn.
Olives the gift of Athena, or so it was said.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
GRAY ALIENS!

hmmmm
so your a dead gray alien.....

Can you tell me why there is old citys on Mars

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hi lowki,

Do you know why the Maggador thread was closed? It is similar to yours and I was finding it most insightful. The banning seems suspicious to me.

Thanks
mytym

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
How many times do I have to reiterate this? Really do I to repeat this over and over again?

PICS or It didn't happen.

Oooo you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

What are some examples?

If I hush my mind up I can remember everything about this life from playing with my brother and sisters to spending time with my older brother. However every now and then i talked a lot about my time in the hospital being very sad. There are two separate memories of the hospital around the same time and me being a child being spoiled by a nurse. I kinda didn't trust her she seemed demented but at the same time she did bring me treats and take me to a movie theatre. Another time i remember just laying in bed all of the time after being brought into hospital. It was all around the same area here. The culture I was born into here received a great suffering since Columbus landed. Im Native American. Maybe i was before i dont remember. I will though very soon.

Lowki I can't help but wonder if your taking most of your answers down through meditation or channeling. Just curious. I pick up some awfully weird stuff through my meditations. One time I had a very good meditation and later that night I slept well. I had a weird dream I knew was imprinted on by my current set of memories. But it involved a set of star's called "The 7 sister's " and a ship was flying by the constellation and was fired upon then lost it's cargo. it returned fire them came down to get it's cargo. Me and everyone else in the house were terrified and my significant other was outside saying "Don't worry, its alright" and they came down and got their cargo then left again but the sound and pulsating was too much and I was sooo scared for the other children and my gf outside. Im fairly certain this is a past life memory with current life images grafted onto it. Anyways thank you for listening sorry for babbling. I will undoubtedly reply and follow up with this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

I remember my past life too I was quite the ladies man...oh wait that was a youtube video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey Lowki I got a few more questions, If you don't mind.

1) How will the Oil spill turn out?

2) What happens in 2012?

3) Will Aliens come pick a large amount of humans up in the future for a relocation?

4) Will Aliens Harvest humans in the future and used for as a crop?

Thanks that is all.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. What do you think of superstitions? Do they only happen to people who believe in them or is there really something about superstitions?

2. Can the mind influence what cards you can get in poker? I tried this with my friend and I always thought of the card I needed and it came (when drawing a card in poker). This happened to me like 5 or 6 times. Can there be "mind power" or simply "magic" in a card game? Or is it just all coincidence?

3. Is the Sun getting brighter do you think or is it getting dimmer? Or neither?

Thanks.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickyBlue
GRAY ALIENS!

hmmmm
so your a dead gray alien.....

Can you tell me why there is old citys on Mars

because there are old civilizations.
which created those cities.
many of which a long time ago.

most hominid's nowadays live underground at mars.
Since the surface isn't very safe.

some thousands of years ago,
I remember going to mars,
to conduct marriage ceremonies,
between a reptilians and a mammalians.

the proceedings were mainly held underground,
but there was a viewport at some level where the surface was visible.

I remember lots of red rock, and a dusty atmosphere.

Originally posted by -mytym-
Hi lowki,

Do you know why the Maggador thread was closed? It is similar to yours and I was finding it most insightful. The banning seems suspicious to me.

Thanks
mytym

I didn't know him very well.
though he seemed like a federation guy,
and dualism was pretty strong with him.

The official explanation was ad-spamming Terms and conditions violation.
I'm not sure if ATS has a tribunal or anything where you can contest the moderators decisions.

Perhaps you can contact SkyFloating the moderator that made the last post for a more thorough explanation of what happened.

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined

What are some examples?

If I hush my mind up I can remember everything about this life from playing with my brother and sisters to spending time with my older brother. However every now and then i talked a lot about my time in the hospital being very sad. There are two separate memories of the hospital around the same time and me being a child being spoiled by a nurse.

why were you in the hospital?

I kinda didn't trust her she seemed demented but at the same time she did bring me treats and take me to a movie theatre. Another time i remember just laying in bed all of the time after being brought into hospital.

sounds like some pretty ordinary hospital visits.
I'd even say you were quite lucky.
my memories of hospitals include
needles, prodding, excessive questioning and forcing me to consume strange objects.

It was all around the same area here. The culture I was born into here received a great suffering since Columbus landed. Im Native American. Maybe i was before i dont remember. I will though very soon.

Recently I went to a Native Canadian Center.
There a lady said she remembered me from a past life.
We were in the Hopi lands, I was a shaman and she was keeper of sacred teachings.

If you wish to remember,
when you are ready,
it will manifest.

Lowki I can't help but wonder if your taking most of your answers down through meditation or channeling. Just curious.

I do sometimes, depending on if it's relevant at the time.
I also answer from information gathered in this lifetime.

I pick up some awfully weird stuff through my meditations. One time I had a very good meditation and later that night I slept well. I had a weird dream I knew was imprinted on by my current set of memories. But it involved a set of star's called "The 7 sister's " and a ship was flying by the constellation and was fired upon then lost it's cargo. it returned fire them came down to get it's cargo. Me and everyone else in the house were terrified and my significant other was outside saying "Don't worry, its alright" and they came down and got their cargo then left again but the sound and pulsating was too much and I was sooo scared for the other children and my gf outside. Im fairly certain this is a past life memory with current life images grafted onto it. Anyways thank you for listening sorry for babbling. I will undoubtedly reply and follow up with this thread.

It might be, though it could be a present life repressed memory.

Usually If I have a past or future life snippet,
most of the clothing and setting is from that life time.
The most notable similarity between lifetimes is facial features and body shape.
Though typically within the confines of what the body can express,
the soul is capable of molding DNA expression to fit itself.

Originally posted by Quickfix
Hey Lowki I got a few more questions, If you don't mind.

1) How will the Oil spill turn out?

I'd like to start by saying possibly any scenario could occur.

What I feel a "planetary longing towards", as message from gaya
is that humans realize the great travesty they inflict on earth.
So they wake up and lead more environmentally sustainable lives,
using their own minds, choices and commitments,
rather than blaming it on someone else.
humble and respectful,
of their place.

Personally I hope that America chokes on their own feces.
It's about time they got to feel the embrace of their karmic debt.
Throw away consumerism makes me sick.

I'm sure many a person on this planet wishes to see the nosy tyrant give it last sigh.

Sure it's not the ignorant American citizen's fault.
It's my fault, blame me.

2) What happens in 2012?

depends on what you wish,
or what you are doing at the time.

There are many plans,
whether they fruit with success,
depends on how much you believe in them.

3) Will Aliens come pick a large amount of humans up in the future for a relocation?

Maybe in a far flung future.
At this point most aliens would rather
that we experience the effects of our own lifestyle.

4) Will Aliens Harvest humans in the future and used for as a crop?

Thanks that is all.

Well some already are harvesting the bodies,
such as the grays and reptilians.

Some star being races are responsible for "brain drain".
They are willing to take highly evolved beings,
that would like to jump ship and join them.
Also known as soul harvesting.

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. What do you think of superstitions? Do they only happen to people who believe in them or is there really something about superstitions?

well they are just like any magic spell.
If you wish it, it becomes true, or manifests.

2. Can the mind influence what cards you can get in poker?
I tried this with my friend and I always thought of the card I needed and it came (when drawing a card in poker). This happened to me like 5 or 6 times. Can there be "mind power" or simply "magic" in a card game? Or is it just all coincidence?

Oh ya,
I do it plenty of the time.
Personally I find card/board games rather unproductive.

I much prefer to learn or create.

3. Is the Sun getting brighter do you think or is it getting dimmer? Or neither?

Thanks.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by sphinx551]

The sun is growing.
Apparent light levels fluctuate.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. What do you think of the Hungarian language?

2. What do you think of the Basque language? Is it one of the original languages in Europe?

3. Who do you think the Huns were and where they came from?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join