It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I didn't read your post because I was afraid I would be tempted to write and wanted Lowki to answer, almost regretted sharing what I know to be absolutely true.

There are millions of planets with humans in this galaxy alone, including that our dna is duplicated, so there are original ones that had/have this, not just us. I have been told the original G.W. Bush did a lot better with his personal growth and tests. So many wonderful questions and ideas beyond human understanding. Channels/planes/dimensions, infinities nestled within infinities. Our infinite universe could be grain of sand on another beach. A small flower watered in the Beyond.

Look at all the possibilities: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

So many questions to ponder. A Holographic Universe is a construct! Something is Beyond it! Lots of questions. And in Infinity, there are no limits, boundaries, endings, only Beyond, and Beyond and Beyond that even.

I have some memories and its not about war, or an upcoming battle, its about love. Really is.

Besides Lowki was human, was grey, and now is human. In an infiinty of time, wonder how many races he has been and is destined to become. Or all of us? And I'm not a specist.

Our evolution is a soul one.

Much Love & Light!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki, what do you think of this article?:
www.livescience.com...

Thanks.

Yes, I completely agree.
I've known for quite some time about astrology consistent with current stars.

Much of my life I was confused by descriptions of Scorpio being assigned to me.
Libra is much more fitting and is the actual zodiac symbol.

I spent some time using stellarium open source astronomy software
www.stellarium.org...

I heard in Vedic Astrology they always maintained looking at the actual stars in sky.
So their astrology might be more current and up to date than western,
which is based on written manuscripts millenia old.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Wow, Scorpio/Libra. I'm Cancer/Gemini. Though I'm a bit of both, I have noticed the Vedic Gemini has some strong traits as well, plus I love agates and amethysts and lilacs, and also blue/yellow combos.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ophiuchus for me apparantly O.o Never heard of it.

- Phoenix

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

If that's the 13th sign then my oldest son is that in Vedic too and his Chinese astrology is a snake as well. Whereas I'm a rabbit, the older form of that is cat, in the Tibetan, so I always say a cabbit.

edit to add: I'm not sure if the 13th is the Vedic, I've read it somewhere and my son's birthday fell into that category. Perhaps its an older form of astrology???

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If that's the 13th sign then my oldest son is that in Vedic too and his Chinese astrology is a snake as well. Whereas I'm a rabbit, the older form of that is cat, in the Tibetan, so I always say a cabbit.

lol that makes me a fellow cabbit.
Actually have 2 cats and 2 rabbits at home.

cute and furry, they serve as great role models of how to live in a couple.
so my partner and I get along quite well. :-)

[edit on 8-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

nah, no thanks i'm not even going to read what you said OP. Just think about what you say, if you can't prove it or at least back up with some believable hypothesis then just don't even post anything. Waste peoples time and get peoples hopes up.

As a gut feeling, i think you are lying, but then again i can't prove it, but like i said its a gut feeling.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Ok so where is a grey alien from and why did you come here? What does your planet look like? How did you get here? How long have you been here?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

and i can bet that the OP circumvented these questions very easily, a coward to admitting the truth.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Those who want to evolve has grays will evolve has grays, they won't evolve has humans beings, we do not operate from our minds alone, we operate from our hearts.
With lizards is the same thing, or in this case beings incarnate, living as humans in our midst, moving openly and freely, yet undetected by the masses. Like the spasms of a decapitated body, the fact of the matter, thats precisely what it is, if you really think about it. Their illusions are many, which overtake the sleepwalking masses. Now know that they do take flesh and come among men, to mold a new species.

This is just a message for the stoke.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

My memories are from Lyra, and even one that is pre-andromedan, very old one that one, in that again human. I am very much alligned with my human family and prefer this. Besides I really love long hair, even on guys!

Lowki also has Lyra memories.

We are many many races. We are Infinite, and have been at this ever so long, and in natural evolution, though nothing truly is, insects, and birds/reptilians, plant life all come earlier, then mammals. Though its a hollogram and the "matter" of forms, are merely software packages running in the program.

More important is to shine Love & Light at people and encourage them if they're not happy and loving/giving/caring. Its considered a new age expression but....Light is information and awareness, its contemplating and decoding the natural world around us and our intuition and soul experiences as well. Its the opposite of being asleep or going through the steps of life, in a zombie like state. And Love is the only path to happiness.

Battles and wars are not happiness. Now I don't know what a person does if surrounded by enemies, with your family at your side, I know the Hopi concept of the Sacred Warrior comes to mind. Except that before such a moment occurs, we should always take responsiblity if we are Light, and Aware and listen within our heart, setting this intention "I am in impeccable knowing, all things come at the right time, in perfect timing. I am powerfully protected and safe!" And also, connect to our Family Of Light.
Because I don't want to be in that situation, to begin with and need to guided in moments like that.

But Lowki is not your enemy. Also, you've had a long long life of many races and are Infinite too. On the other side, we all know each ohter. There simply are no coincidences.

Some people give up Heaven to come here for families stuck in an old dusty DVD, for this is not exactly "current time" where there is "no time" and "past" is but a concept.

The movie what dreams may come is very good. Its allegorically us now, for example the hell scene is earth really, though its depicted as being after death. And people come in, risking being overcome by the lower level, where there is no lower and levels are perceptions, and lost for a time, for their families and to help everyone in general if possible.

What Dreams May Come 'Hell Scene' (legendado)

"I forgive you..."

"For killing my kids and my sweet husband?"

"For being so wonderful, that a guy would give up heaven to hang out with you!"

This is a far more important realization than Star Wars!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Vedic?

My chinese sign is a rooster I think, something like that anyway. Never really paid attention to it tbh.

- Phoenix

Edit: Out of curiosity I look up the tibetan astrology signs for a laugh ... apparantly that makes me out to be a Phoenix Metal, I find that amusing and somewhat disturbing.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Vedic is the Eastern Astrology. Our western standard is based on the way the planets/sun were in the past, which surprised me to find out. So I was a Cancer. But in Vedic, real time positioning at birth, I am Gemini. And it was like a "breathe of fresh air" literally.

edit to add: I'm not sure now where I read about the 13 signs, perhaps on a thread on ATS even, in fact is it something connected to the Mayans even?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Battles and wars are not happiness.

Offcourse they aren't. I do not disagree with you.
All I need is freedom. Do not mix us up with other species. They have their evolution, we have ours. Specially species that do not appreciate the gifts of the spirit, I have nothing against that. But do not come to MY world, after abusing us for so long, and tell me what kind of being should I be, what should I pursue, what should I believe in. They want to keep praying on us, after all that they have done. I want them out of here, that's the least that they can do. First peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us.

I hope you get this OP.
Not every species thinks the way we do you know.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The 13th star sign.

Which is based off him

- Phoenix

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lowki,
1. Do cats or other animals have thoughts?

2. Can cats see ghosts?

3. Is there really such thing as magic? *Magic as in a way as humans perceive and think of it*

4. Do people wake up in a parallel universe every morning?
Thread about this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

5. Why is number 13 such a negative and unlucky number? Is it a ritual number of some sort? Just curious.

Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You claim:

I died in the soviet union in the early 80's from a rifle wound to the chest,
reincarnated as a homo-sapien.

Prove it!
What was the full name of this person and where were you born? How old were you when you died?

Somehow conveniently I bet you can't remember.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by kindred]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
You claim:

I died in the soviet union in the early 80's from a rifle wound to the chest,
reincarnated as a homo-sapien.

Prove it!
What was the full name of this person and where were you born? How old were you when you died?

Somehow conveniently I bet you can't remember.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by kindred]

:-) *hugs* of course I remember.

my personal name at the time might be transcribed as "lubidjit" though it has parallels in images and symbol languages.
my main designation at the time for mission was by a rank and file number,
I was "second row, one left of center"
though the image is of a two dimensional pyramid of people standing,
where the pyramid portion just to the left of the top or front,
is my place, in the ground-crew or team,
the background or surface on which we stand (in the image) is a white void.

though I had a sensation the team captain didn't like me very much,
and much preferred his "right hand man". *shrugs*

I was born in a deep cavern
from a yellow-green polymer mechanical egg.
this memory is upon inspection of egg as "grown up" gray.
the coloration is from the womb juice and fetus.

hmmm I have several egg memories,
so others might be from different lifetimes,
sometimes the eggs were clear,
I remember once crawling back into an egg,
to feel what it was like, I felt some warmth.
cuddling in womb of mother.
a hard plastic mechanical mother,
but it was as close as I had.

some grays aren't very touchy feely,
some are, as a female I found a group
that could bond with in physical manner.
and as flight attendant a nordic man was fond of patting me on the head and chin,
somewhat like a pet I guess, he'd pat me on the back too sometimes.
It was nice, I loved him, so beautiful, youthful yet wise.

I died in my late thirties early forties by sensation of aging, but perhaps 60 by earth years.
we did some time traveling here and there for various missions.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Those who want to evolve has grays will evolve has grays, they won't evolve has humans beings, we do not operate from our minds alone, we operate from our hearts.
With lizards is the same thing, or in this case beings incarnate, living as humans in our midst, moving openly and freely, yet undetected by the masses. Like the spasms of a decapitated body, the fact of the matter, thats precisely what it is, if you really think about it. Their illusions are many, which overtake the sleepwalking masses. Now know that they do take flesh and come among men, to mold a new species.

This is just a message for the stoke.

Ya man, I toke to that.

love and peace yo!
it's so great to see you accepting of all paths.
what have you chosen for yourself?
what destination do you have in mind?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

My memories are from Lyra, and even one that is pre-andromedan, very old one that one, in that again human. I am very much alligned with my human family and prefer this. Besides I really love long hair, even on guys!

Lowki also has Lyra memories.

I remember lots of forests, forest gardens really,
a plethora of food, and friendly animals.
This particular memory I'm sitting on a mountain side,
in a forest, lounging and telepathically communicating
with some large headed squirrels.

So what kinda things do you remember about Lyra?

I know the Hopi concept of the Sacred Warrior comes to mind.

Hey ya, nice to bring it up.

On Thursday May 6th went to Native Canadian Centre for a drum-social.
It was nice, very friendly atmosphere with many happy people.

A metis lady of mixed Native (prairie tribe related to Black Foot) and Scottish genes.
Told me she remembered me from a past life,
where we were living in the four corners area,
I was shaman and she was keeper of the sacred knowledge.
we did rituals together.

from my memory,
I can remember it,
we did lots together,
it was fun.
warm and dry, windy,
occasional sand in face,
but still quite pleasant,
those pear cactuses sure look tasty and beautiful,
mmm, golden delicious goodness.

Some people give up Heaven to come here for families stuck in an old dusty DVD, for this is not exactly "current time" where there is "no time" and "past" is but a concept.

The movie what dreams may come is very good. Its allegorically us now, for example the hell scene is earth really, though its depicted as being after death. And people come in, risking being overcome by the lower level, where there is no lower and levels are perceptions, and lost for a time, for their families and to help everyone in general if possible.

What Dreams May Come 'Hell Scene' (legendado)

"I forgive you..."

"For killing my kids and my sweet husband?"

"For being so wonderful, that a guy would give up heaven to hang out with you!"

This is a far more important realization than Star Wars!

Yes, that's nice,
quite possibly you are such.

I'm here in many ways since I simply didn't have many other options,
that interested me at the time that I decided to come here.
indeed this option seemed and continues to seem,
the most beneficial.
though of course we all like to tell ourselves that.
I feel quite happy and living in paradise much of the time.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Lowki,
What is going on here really?:

Thanks.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by sphinx551]

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join