It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

We're all cosmic, so you would have to define human, and most people are wrong when they do that.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
I think it's disgusting that you use Humanity as hosts.
You abduct us, you eat our children.
You invade our collective reality, you bomb us with psychological warfare, you steal away our planet gold and raw materials, you are nothing but a bunch of thieves, you give away virus and negative technology to our already corrupt governments.

You've combined many of the features of different species in the above statements.
Including reptilians, nibiru/annunaki, and federation races.
Even federation races are willing to do "psychological warfare",
though they tend to call it "sending loving vibrations".

There was an earth man that said " a people has the government it deserves ".
What you might think about it, "corrupt" or not, it's still a world power,
especially America, which considers itself the "world leader".

Note please that many world governments are the ones doing the stealing,
firing on ships so they could get the technology without negotiating formal trade agreements.

Raw mineral resources of this planet are being used by homo-sapiens far more than extra-terrestrial species,
which are far more accustomed to having long lived products,
and living sustainably in closed environments.

Besides it is being offered an alternative lifestyle for earthlings.
en.wikipedia.org...
Quite similar to gray hives.
It's how "free grays" managed to "break free" of reptilian hierarchies.
You and we with you can also live free.

Sustaining local community with resources (forest-garden) and products (fab-lab).

Thinking that you are more evolved than us, and that that gives you the right to do it is a f****** joke.

That's how many earth humans feel about plants and animals.
So please feel free to start treating rocks, plants and animals with the same respect,
that you wish to receive from higher entities.
It is within your power.
:-)
Remember Karma.

I'm amazed that the powers that be let you travel across the Universe.
Now you are just being impartial, but you better get yourself ready, because you won't get away so easily, after we get up in space.

"We" getting up in space,
that could be anyone.
There's already some homo-sapiens in space,
as well as many non earth creatures.

Conforming to or working with universal law,
is certainly something homo-sapiens will need to understand,
in order to thrive by maintaining good relations.

Such as the basic law of karma,
"what you put out is what you get".

Really if you look over your post,
you could have been talking to yourself in mirror.
You only see in others what you see in yourself.

Love, harmony, joy, tranquility,
magic, manifestation.
:-) *hugs*

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
What do you think of Hidden-Hand's thread?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is truthful, as in the author believes what they say.

Personally I believe their tactics with ritual sacrifice to be somewhat of a "cargo cult".
In the sense that perhaps at some time there were indeed "dieties" or species that would accept the sacrifice, as food.

Their version of "negative ascension" seems misdirected to me. As doing acts (even if commandments says they are "bad") or performing rituals can still be considered "positive" as it's outward "putting". It can also explain why so few perhaps none of them have ascended thus far. Which was implied by them looking forward to a future date of ascension.

It's possible that they may believe it'll make it more likely to incarnate as a reptilian by being more like them. It's possible they might go off to some reptilian realm. It's "hell" in terms of the hot, dry with lots of physical violence sense.

Admitedly in my pirate lifetime before incarnating as a gray, I did kill lots of people and perform many a "bad" deed. Though from my perspective that wasn't what led to the ascension, though it might have helped as I didn't see myself as "above" anyone or anything. So was willing to accept people, whatever they were, they were better/gooder than I. I cherished and appreciated the times we (the crew) had together, and thought well of everyone. Though I did grumble sometimes, I blamed myself and forgave the other person, revised my thoughts or actions and forgave myself.

Negative ascension in my view is negative-love "getting" or acceptance of everyone and everything regardless of other variables. It actually worked for me, as I ascended to incarnate in "higher lifeforms". It was actually pretty relaxed and easy going set of lifetimes.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by lowki]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I'm hoping you could share your insight on a few questions, that sprung out of some recent conversations. One was pertaining to the duality and star systems. I already have experience of negatives related to Sirius,however there also appears to be positives as well, and I imagine the same could be true for every system, such as pleiades (I think its the Hopi that talk about the two pleiadian brothers, relating to Enki/Enlil, which I took to mean two races, the "nordics" and "hybrid" perhaps. Taurus, Scorpio, Orion, naturally Andromedan, perhaps Hercules. Is it really like this, a duality in each system?

Also, 2012, there will be a disclosure, they're going to reveal themselves, and they're not really the good guys here. We have been sold out as the human race, altars and sacrifices are performed and horrible things, their underground bases, joint with our black ops, is a absolutely twisted and turns the universe into a screwed up, patriarchal, insane waste of intelligence.

Sorry I can't put this better and don't lay low well either and have already gone out and let them know what I think. Just a while ago there was a night where they were a solid presence, menacing above the earth. My intuition picked up an association with the Mars group and their bases, these are dracos. I know which group I'm talking about.

I've also been told about the artificial ets they 've been creating. My experiences where with greys/ie. beings with souls, and humor. Though very happy to have the bad experiences taken away, I have experienced a range of consciousness in different species, ie. postive gentle greys with humor, and cold ruthless Sirian human type male. This certainly isn't a racial thing,it must be more than that. It must be a bunch of bad choices/dark choices some have made, and then some kind of collective association.

What do you think is the best way to deal with the bad situation that may reveal itself soon?

Manifest it away ahead of time? Do you think this would work? Try to only think in the most positive manner and envision the most positive outcome? Being as realistic and practical as possible since this is grave danger to humans, is this going to change things? In an event such as has been described several times to me, what would be the best thing to do to stay safe?

There was another interesting conversation touching on the real George Bush, or our real selves, that our dna is used throughout the universe. That there many copies of us, utilized elsewhere, though different souls. It wasn't elaborated on, so I had no idea if this was alternative universes/planes and many versions of our world in which some could be much better. Or, if this was reusing the dna all over the cosmos. But apparently we're not the originals in these forms even. It brought up many questions. Are these other worlds identical too, or are we randomly dispersed throughout millions of planets?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

No, it goes far beyond that, and you know it. I am a natural human being, this planet belongs to me, so I'm the one who gets to decide what are the rules, not grays.

And believe me buddy, there will be rules, starting by dealing with invaders & cognitive infiltration.

Either you choose them, or you can abandon your currently belief system and choose "the ghost in the machine".

The choice is yours.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Lowki,
1. a. Who are the Council of Elders exactly?
b. Do they exist in anti-matter space?
c. Is the place where the Council of Elders are often misinterpreted as "heaven"?
d. What do Council of Elders do besides evaluating a life experience that a person had?

2. Is there any way to "remove" the Veil of Forgetfulness or would it be considered "cheating" in the "big picture" once the Veil of Forgetfulness is "removed" while being on Earth?

Thank you very much. I think these are my best questions that I could ask. Once again, thank you so much.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.
Second line.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am not sure if anyone has asked this question but sorry again if it has Lowki;-
I have been reading up on Zecharia Sitchins books in particularly his recent 2007 book,
"The End of Days." I understand that Zecharia talks of this Nibiru as a planet and orbits our solar system every 3600 years. My specific question is is this an actual planet or is it a Mother Ship that some one else suggested it is on another thread. And if so will it actually cause physical earth changes etc due to the size and speed of it etc in the next 18 months or so?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

No, it goes far beyond that, and you know it. I am a natural human being, this planet belongs to me, so I'm the one who gets to decide what are the rules, not grays.

I am also using homo-sapien host-body right now.

And believe me buddy, there will be rules, starting by dealing with invaders & cognitive infiltration.

Well you'd have to commit suicide.
Homo-sapiens are invaders.

The original hominids of earth are the yeti's and big foots.

The yellow and black peoples have been here for hundreds of thousands of years.
The whites for about 30-40,000 years, polynesians and hebro's lesser time still.

Either you choose them, or you can abandon your currently belief system and choose "the ghost in the machine".

compilation error,
insufficient data.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

I'm hoping you could share your insight on a few questions, that sprung out of some recent conversations. One was pertaining to the duality and star systems. I already have experience of negatives related to Sirius,however there also appears to be positives as well, and I imagine the same could be true for every system, such as pleiades (I think its the Hopi that talk about the two pleiadian brothers, relating to Enki/Enlil, which I took to mean two races, the "nordics" and "hybrid" perhaps. Taurus, Scorpio, Orion, naturally Andromedan, perhaps Hercules. Is it really like this, a duality in each system?

The orion priesthood is a pioneer of oneness.
Realizing all is self, and other is manifestation of self.

Though there are many peoples not part of orion priesthood,
or fully grok the teachings.

So federation and reptilians still have "good" and "bad", where good is more like them, and bad is more like "other".
They either haven't had a chance to fully integrate orion priesthoods teaching,
or have chosen not to.

Am kinda hoping Earth will become an Orion Priesthood planet.
Reptilians and Federation already have so many already.
It would only be fair for orion priesthood's wisdom to get some more ground.

Earth also has many problems that are solutions if looked at from Orion Priesthood's perspective. Diversity is something Orion Priesthood was founded to deal with.

Also, 2012, there will be a disclosure, they're going to reveal themselves, and they're not really the good guys here. We have been sold out as the human race, altars and sacrifices are performed and horrible things, their underground bases, joint with our black ops, is a absolutely twisted and turns the universe into a screwed up, patriarchal, insane waste of intelligence.

Well they are being "bad" (by federation standards) or more like reptilians.
And so "good" by reptilian standards.

Really you see a public disclosure?
I see an "End of America".
Though maybe both. *shrugs*

It's okay there will be a matriarchy system after the "downfall".
Something about "sin of man" wars and destruction,
kept in check by the "virtue of women" morals and values.

A different time, of much fewer people and more wilderness.

There are many timelines, and if we with you experience a different one, okay.

Sorry I can't put this better and don't lay low well either and have already gone out and let them know what I think. Just a while ago there was a night where they were a solid presence, menacing above the earth. My intuition picked up an association with the Mars group and their bases, these are dracos. I know which group I'm talking about.

I've also been told about the artificial ets they 've been creating. My experiences where with greys/ie. beings with souls, and humor. Though very happy to have the bad experiences taken away, I have experienced a range of consciousness in different species, ie. postive gentle greys with humor, and cold ruthless Sirian human type male. This certainly isn't a racial thing,it must be more than that. It must be a bunch of bad choices/dark choices some have made, and then some kind of collective association.

What do you think is the best way to deal with the bad situation that may reveal itself soon?

Manifest it away ahead of time? Do you think this would work? Try to only think in the most positive manner and envision the most positive outcome? Being as realistic and practical as possible since this is grave danger to humans, is this going to change things? In an event such as has been described several times to me, what would be the best thing to do to stay safe?

To create a haven of paradise for you and your loved ones.
At a minimum with food production, but potentially with fab-lab as well.

much preferably in a low population density area.
somewhere mass migrations from cities are unlikely to reach.

There was another interesting conversation touching on the real George Bush, or our real selves, that our dna is used throughout the universe. That there many copies of us, utilized elsewhere, though different souls. It wasn't elaborated on, so I had no idea if this was alternative universes/planes and many versions of our world in which some could be much better. Or, if this was reusing the dna all over the cosmos. But apparently we're not the originals in these forms even. It brought up many questions. Are these other worlds identical too, or are we randomly dispersed throughout millions of planets?

With parallel universes there is always a you that is a bit different.

What matters to you is your sensory experience.

If there is some clone of you somewhere,
it's kind of irrelevant. Grays got many clones everywhere *shrugs*.
Still have different sensory experiences, so are self-guided entities.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Does not compute eh?
Get used to it.

You should also confirm your sources, because the yellow race was created by Dragonians.

The fact that the true and 100% Dragonian descendents are the yellow race, which day after day and in a status of genocide hysteria against other-races and against semi-other-races, are dressed like Dragons and are dancing the dance of the Dragons in honor of the Constellation of Draco which is their origin, which their creators came here after the sinking of Atlantis in 9.600 BC.

So you see dear friend, your malfunctioning. This calls for system reboot.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki,
1. a. Who are the Council of Elders exactly?

There are many councils with elders (wise people).
Typically making decisions for less wise entities.

b. Do they exist in anti-matter space?
c. Is the place where the Council of Elders are often misinterpreted as "heaven"?
d. What do Council of Elders do besides evaluating a life experience that a person had?

Okay, perhaps you're refering to the ones met inbetween lives.
There are many of these as well,
they are also simply entities that have much wisdom,
and so can give advice on a persons progress.

2. Is there any way to "remove" the Veil of Forgetfulness or would it be considered "cheating" in the "big picture" once the Veil of Forgetfulness is "removed" while being on Earth?

Yes, just magic spell cast for it,
and work towards it for a while.

When I was 17 I made a conscious decision that I wanted to remember my past lives.
When I was 19 I started remembering my past lives,
and when I was 19 and a half I went to a hypnotherapist that convinced that indeed they were past lives.

though it may be easier to just get hypnotic past life regression short-term.
Long-term being able to do deep meditation to access your past lives and inbetween lives is beneficial.

Thank you very much. I think these are my best questions that I could ask. Once again, thank you so much.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
First of all...thank you for having the courage to come forward. I personally find your claims to be both fascinating and consistent with other testimonies I've investigated...I've been following your story for a while now. I only have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

How does one determine if he/she is on the right path towards ascension?

How is earths transit through the center of the Galactic Plane in our Milky Way going to affect this planet and it's residents?

Does the Galactic Federation of Light actually exist?

What techniques could one implore to assist with the recollection of a past life?

Thank you so much in advance...I look forward to hearing your response.

VJ

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Pics or it didn't happen.
Second line.

Pictures of what?
There's lots of that stuff available online.

This is a thread about providing information and backstory.
To those that are already aware of alien presence on earth.

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I am not sure if anyone has asked this question but sorry again if it has Lowki;-
I have been reading up on Zecharia Sitchins books in particularly his recent 2007 book,
"The End of Days." I understand that Zecharia talks of this Nibiru as a planet and orbits our solar system every 3600 years. My specific question is is this an actual planet or is it a Mother Ship that some one else suggested it is on another thread.

It can actually be both.
A planet that can be maneuvered around,
as the species living on it is advanced enough to do so.

And if so will it actually cause physical earth changes etc due to the size and speed of it etc in the next 18 months or so?

I heard astronomical event would occur in the 2020's from several sources.
potentially late 2028 or 2029.

How it affects us depends on how our planet is feeling at the time.
If we feel stable and comfortable (on a planetary level), than so will the transition.

when remote viewing America I see dense trees and wilderness, and some tattered cities, but long after a calamity.
Once economics systems of slavery broke down,
chemical agriculture and throw-away products broke down,
the wilderness quickly began reclaiming ground.
though i guess much of it is plains of grass,
it doesn't look tortured with row agriculture.

*shrugs* maybe it was just a motion towards natural agriculture,
there are some wild strains quickly spreading in a mostly uncontrolled fashion.

The cities look torn apart though.
and while people still mill around inside,
it's much quieter.
there are some industrialized areas left in America,
that managed to stave off whatever happened to the rest,
or perhaps have rebuilt.

Please understand, this might be a remote viewing,
but it is a potential world,
one that my current belief system is compliant with.
Might even consider it "wishful thinking",
though perhaps there are many people wishing.

magic happens.

reply to post by lowki

You should also confirm your sources, because the yellow race was created by Dragonians.

They are primarily mammilian,
though many homo-sapiens are hybrids
of several star-being races.

The fact that the true and 100% Dragonian descendents are the yellow race, which day after day and in a status of genocide hysteria against other-races and against semi-other-races,

Yes, there are some such sentiments in the China hive mind.
How about the Anglo-Saxon Mission?
Or even Hitler.

It's been around in the planets hive mind a while now.
"perfect bodies" or monoculture.
That's the Grays.
:-)

So really we should be looking more to Shunso bodies,
or diverse bodies with different features,
we can even have semi-aquatic feline people (sea-steader hybrids).

Cat people are pretty popular in Japan.
Meow.

Also robots, are a great way to increase diversity.
Remember Orion Priesthood,
All is self,
other is manifestation of self.
Looking yourself in reflection.
Perhaps darker (more primitive) or lighter (more advanced).

are dressed like Dragons and are dancing the dance of the Dragons in honor of the Constellation of Draco which is their origin, which their creators came here after the sinking of Atlantis in 9.600 BC.

Sure could have had reptilian teachers

So you see dear friend, your malfunctioning. This calls for system reboot.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
First of all...thank you for having the courage to come forward. I personally find your claims to be both fascinating and consistent with other testimonies I've investigated...I've been following your story for a while now. I only have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

How does one determine if he/she is on the right path towards ascension?

The "right" is self-centic, like correct,
so you define right/correct for yourself.

I ask (mind-sensed) higher-entities for counsel,
having a particular relationship with an astral sirian fem I call my spirit-guide.
(light blue coloration)

A sirian male star fleet captain (indigo) advised me during my most recent in-between-lives,
as found out since my partner hypno-regressed me.

How is earths transit through the center of the Galactic Plane in our Milky Way going to affect this planet and it's residents?

A time of increased potential.
More energy for manifesting mind.

Similar to equinox and solstice,
but with more energy,
as on a greater scale,
rather than solar-system scale it's on a galactic scale.

Similarly it might indicate a change of seasons.

Does the Galactic Federation of Light actually exist?

Ya... Well that might be an official name.
But names can be misleading like the "patriot act".

In my view Dark is primitive and Light is advanced.
There can be entities that are more or less advanced,
though the Federation is a rather stagnant institution,
though they are "stable", having stayed the same so long.

They are typically mammalians, similar to homo-sapiens, the people behind Moses (Thiaoobans) and Jesus (Pleiadeans). So shape what is defined as "good" on this planet in Judao-Christianity.

Though they'd like me to note that Billy Meier is a more up to date source of their teachings, among many other contactees.

Arcturians are a wonderfully benevolent race of pleasantly feeling people,
and they are very light, thin and (shaped like grays but white), feeding on light,
breatherians mostly.

They healed my soul/body energy field when I was broken.
I'm quite grateful. They have a beautiful light.

Arcturians are also part of Sananda the "Christ-consciousness",
along with Plaeidians and several others.

What techniques could one implore to assist with the recollection of a past life?

past life regression hypnosis.
that would give the most immediate results.

Thank you so much in advance...I look forward to hearing your response.

VJ

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

You are trapped in your hive mind, not seeing the Universe around you and following blindly without any counter argumentation.
But do whatever suits YOUR boat, your path anyway.
But just to let you know, that is not evolution, that mind of yours is not yours. It's from someone else.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thank you for your quick reply...that clears up a lot for me.

You mention Billy Meier in your response, are all of his accounts factually based?
My personal belief is that Billy had a relationship with the Pleadians (Asket, Simyase,etc) and was provided with all the information that he brought forth in his younger years, very compelling. Based on my findings, I believe that later in his life he may have turned to "alternative" methods of acquiring his evidence when the actual encounters declined. I can only imagine how much pressure he would have received from the media and his followers to provide new evidence on a consistent basis. You have to admit, some of his later material is "questionable" at best

I guess my question is, what are the facts when it comes to Billy Meier? There are many that are quick to write him off as a complete hoax...I don't believe this is the case.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Thank you for your quick reply...that clears up a lot for me.

You mention Billy Meier in your response, are all of his accounts factually based?

based on his experience

My personal belief is that Billy had a relationship with the Pleadians (Asket, Simyase,etc) and was provided with all the information that he brought forth in his younger years, very compelling. Based on my findings, I believe that later in his life he may have turned to "alternative" methods of acquiring his evidence when the actual encounters declined.

well yes telepathically

I can only imagine how much pressure he would have received from the media and his followers to provide new evidence on a consistent basis. You have to admit, some of his later material is "questionable" at best

I'm not sure what you mean.
Please elaborate.
State specific instances.

I guess my question is, what are the facts when it comes to Billy Meier?

Well he's a Plaeidian contactee.
Has had many physical contacts,
and ongoing mental contacts.

He's not a particularly social guy,
mentions not liking "public-speaking".

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Very well...thank you. So the contacts are ongoing then? I wasn't sure as Billy has kind of faded from the public eye over the past couple of decades. The comment I made regarding pressure from the media was in reference to at least 2(that I know of) proven hoax images that Billy presented as factual. See image below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33dd91131690.jpeg[/atsimg]

I'm an avid Billy believer so don't get me wrong...he has an AMAZING life story and appears to be an incredible individual, which is the reason why I've always begged the question of why would he present something of this nature?

One other off topic question.
Are you familiar with the Serpo Project? Rumored to be an alien exchange program set up between the US Government and the Ebens from Zeta Reticuli. There has been a ton of speculation that this is simply a dis-information story concocted by the "powers that be". I'm on the fence with this one so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,

VJ

[edit on 27-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Very well...thank you. So the contacts are ongoing then? I wasn't sure as Billy has kind of faded from the public eye over the past couple of decades. The comment I made regarding pressure from the media was in reference to at least 2(that I know of) proven hoax images that Billy presented as factual. See image below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33dd91131690.jpeg[/atsimg]

I'm an avid Billy believer so don't get me wrong...he has an AMAZING life story and appears to be an incredible individual, which is the reason why I've always begged the question of why would he present something of this nature?

well it is possible that evidence was misrepresented.

it is also possible the author of the picture made it in parallel with billy meier.
could be an amasing artist, perfectionist remote viewer. *shrugs*
also could be related to time travel.

If you choose to believe it is up to you.
Though time travel is certainly quite viable.
Some of those trying to discredit Billy
such as various Secret Services have access to time travel.

If some would be willing to attempt to assassinate him,
then there are probably at least as many attempting to discredit.
Often times the discrediting is the more effective strategy.

One other off topic question.
Are you familiar with the Serpo Project? Rumored to be an alien exchange program set up between the US Government and the Ebens from Zeta Reticuli. There has been a ton of speculation that this is simply a dis-information story concocted by the "powers that be". I'm on the fence with this one so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,

VJ
[edit on 27-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

I'm not sure about particulars of the Serpo Project.
But many similar activities, in terms of "exchange programs" have happened,
with various treaties, and captures.

It might not be as "pretty" as an official exchange program,
though official exchange programs quite likely have taken place.
Just like, "okay we let you visit our house, let us visit yours",
I'm quite certain the grays are willing to have such exchanges,
or working together in interspecies relations,
germans, chinese, americans, among others.

I remember there was some issue with dead nazi's reincarnating into grays,
at first people thought they were mentally disabled children,
then they realized they were reincarnated german researchers,
the main issues were the language barrier and social structure differences.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Lowki,
Is it physically possible to time travel?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by sphinx551]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join