It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy conclusion: We are alone!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So because the Government possibly makes UFOs, that means there is no extraterrestrial life?

And that tiny brain which does not perceive 0.00000000000001% of the Universe is making "final conclusions" about what exists and what doesn't?

Yeah, that is creepy

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
if tomarrow you woke up and found aliens to be a fact . and you went to work and your boss was still being a ass to you."if you dont do as your told your fired " because that is the way it is ,obey all the rules ,not rent if ya dont no food if ya dont ...submit or fall ..what would you do ..submit?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

When man can once again leave his door unlocked and the child can explore the wolrd around them free of will to purpose.

This would be impressive.

Not to worry about the population issue.

Human 'matter' is symbiotic with it's Universe.

The host lies fallow as a seed for a new beginning.

How is your neighbor?

Do you know them.

Why not?

They may put your fire out.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist

Originally posted by errorist

famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist

I'm dutch, watch the 8 o'clock news most of the time, but this somehow i must have missed.
Please enlighten me.
It was the Russian correspondent on Dutch TV called Peter d'hammecourt . he has wrote a book called" Russen zien ze vliegen" Russians see them flying
In all honesty i haven't read the book but i seriously doubt this book deals with flying saucers! It's a bundle of D'Hammecourts newspaper colums about his work as correspondent in Russia. And the title is definitely not "Flying Saucers Exist" in English! Why did you make that up?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So you really think that we are alone ?
Well i would like to see some hard evidence of that!

Over what so many million people getting abducted?!
Ancient proof of drawings of aliens....
The universe is massive my friend i quote what one physicist said
" there are 3 types of civilizations...
type 1 planetary, gets energy from earth
type 2 solar energy from there star
type 3 galactic getting energy from over stars.

We are type 0, so do you really think that aliens are going to come down to us and give us all this technology, its like giving nuclear fusion to ants"

It really ticks me of when someone says we are alone it really does.
we humans are thick, and do you think that NASA and the government would let us know the truth.
No because people wont understand and will go crazy if another race came down don't you think.

I'm sorry but i do very believe theirs other life us as a civilization are not ready yet, and Aliens know that.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104
"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Unless there is nothing there to begin with, then it sure is.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RCarter

Would it be 'Right' to help your neighbor?

Would it be 'Right' to expect him to return the favor?

Would he think twice?

Conscience sais no.

Some say there are those with no conscience?

Some say that Love cures all.

I prefer the second option.

The first appears 'Reactionary' for lack of a better 'word'.

Those pesky words always putting limits on yourselves.

How many scriptures would it take to define a truth assuming one can see 'all' the angles.

I have yet to meet a Man who has seen the world from all 'the' angles.

Meanwhile he seems to be led by instinct.

Could instinct have something to do with subconsiousness?

Some naturally occuring drugs (not processed by man) have been used over the course of time to put one's conscious in check.

Sometimes this works. Sometimes it doesn't.

Is Man to distrust the Seeds of Creation?

You are wise to poison as you are wise to food.

Does a 'being' need to 'tell' another which seeds are good and which seeds are bad?

Is there not a consequence either way?

Moderation in all things could apply here as well.

We are our Brothers' keeper, not his Ruler.

May we look after him from here forward?

We have a choice.

I prefer the 'village' idea myself.

It's more 'personable' and 'efficient'.

A 'Bill of Rights' of mankind should be adhered to, not simply 'allowed'.

No man is 'allowed' to control another unless you believe it.

I always find myself 'editing' these silly words.

Wonder how the 'people' functioned pre-papyrus?

Any ideas?

Someone knew the laws.

It was quite apparent.

Were you 'aware' that there were civilizations before your time of which had no weapons?

They chose to cooperate with their neighbor.

They often became their Brethren.

Familial ties go much further than genetics.

It comes from 'inside'.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

Sorry dude your conclusion just does not fit mine. I am not going to get into a debate about it, I will show through simple LOGIC that they do exist. Ok here we go, one there are billions of galaxies thus each galaxy has billions upon billions of stars. Each star has been shown recently to have many planets orbiting them. OK now use simple logic or even the much debated drake equation = life is very abundant throughout the universe, simple and intelligent forms. Sorry to break it to you but your conclusion that we are alone is just plain um LOL.

Please look over the below thread started by a fellow ats member. Then reevaluate your conclusion, plain and simple if life exists here it exists elsewhere in the universe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm with you for the most part OP. I don't believe in intellegent alien life visiting planet earth, because there is no evidence for it, and I have not experienced it myself. There are plenty of witnesses, but there are even more witnesses who say god talks to them, or through them, yada yada.

I wouldn't go as far as to they intellegent life doesn't exsist somewhere. Our universe is vast, and we don't really even know how vast. I'm sure the human race will eventually find other intellegence.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just because UFO's may NOT be E.T, Doesn't mean to say that they DO NOT exist in the first place, so your arguement is very flawed.

Sorry to crash your party bub.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by prestonberryworth

A Shark is the most evolved 'predator' in the oceans and the seas.

It fears little in it's path.

Time and again, it will avoid a team of dolphins.

Dolphins defend humans.

Could it be because they sense our warm blood and identify with a human's up-down kick-stroke.

Why do they do this whereas humans leave their Brethren lying on the streets. Some would prefer to be pets. Some never want to leave the prison! The 'spirit' of life is quite precious.

Would you disagree?

'Ignorance' is Bliss for the mentally challenged while quite expensive to the sane.

When I 'hear' the word ignorant, I can't help but to break it down.

Ignore-ant.

Hmm, sounds like whoever coined the word was also telling a joke.

Where did that come from?

Could an 'animal' interpret this?

Why not?

Why is A'men, amen in the Bible?

What did amen 'used' to stand for?

Yet one often finds themselves repeating the 'word' so often.

One can learn quite a 'bit-about' a civilization by focusing on its 'vocabulary', syntax and the underlying assumptions behind the structure of the syntax behind the 'thread' in question.

I believe this is what is called a run-on sentence.

Could Mental Telepathy be achieved if one could learn to start talking like these fellows: Pineal Gland tune up?

This solid cone-shaped structure?

The gland has also been referred to as the epiphysis, parietal eye, and in spiritual realms as the third eye.

Could one imagine the power one could have if they played the role of the Apex or that of a Horus to the power of 'Reason' itself?

But I could be wrong.

Should we ever 'know'?

Should one punish another for living in a corrupt society or give them pass for ignoring their conscience?

That seems to be what is on most peoples minds right now?

I would choose to forgive what I know to be true in another if that person was to make right what was wronged.

Again, we all have a choice.

Who am I or another to judge.

You judge one another when you work from a different template of justice.

Is there not a golden 'Mean' of Justice prevailent in the world. The Universe sure appears to have some 'order' to it; would you agree?

Could there not be human natural laws as there are natural laws unto 'life' itself?

Should we not use a 'Jurisprudent natural law' as the template of Justice?

I stand in awe of the consequences.

If I had one of those fancy Gates or electromagnetic 'port holes', I would most probably go back to the past and re-write a thing or two though after more consideration, the Earth might be safer without the printing press.

This seems to have had 'quite' an impact on perception.

One doesn't need glasses if they have 'efficient' filters.

The problem appears that the filters are getting clogged up.

The simple life tends to breed a longer life .....as stress can affect one's so-called psycho-Somatic health and the machines of mankind can pollute his Domain.

There is Change to Believe in though you're not going to find it on the tele-vision.

There is No telepathy with television.

I enjoy the Discovery Channel though without the 'words'.

But that's just me?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It always entertains me when people say the "know" these things.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but don't present it as if it's fact when you yourself have no proof.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The existence of UFOs has been presented for many years longer than the probable existence of the technology, as we know of it. Crop circles, also, have been presented for over 100 years. Your logic does not make sense to me, unless you also believe there is a secret civilization that could be making these craft, such as Atlantis, that has not been found to date.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I am sorry to crash your dreams, but this is the truth. And the truth sometimes hurt. I know life is boring but you have to face it if you want to know the truth.

No this is your truth, your conclusion. It means nothing more than someone's opinion.

Just by the fact of how small we are in the universe, I'm convinced there are other beings.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here's something to swallow,

UFO's do exist, they have existed way before the USA even came to be. Do some research. Google is your friend. Try searching for "ancient ufo paintings" this should start you off, happy hunting.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

You sound like someone who is about to run for cover.

I mean no harm to you.

People can often find themselves to be there own worst enemy?

Does this ring of truth?

I suppose one would have to 'define' what the word 'en-emy' means in the first place and 'how' it was coined.

I can assure you, I have not 'mean't' to harm another though at times I get quite angry with what I see.

Indifference is the word.

What does this 'mean'?

How does it apply today with yourself and how does it affect the world around 'You'?

I'm not asking for you to respond, I'm just trying to con-nect with you.
Do you think it's possible to connect to another?

If not, why not?

What holds one back?

I find that intriguing, don't you?

Should one choose to Divide and Conquer the will of the 'people' or stand United as One?

I believe Pearl Jam was on to something.

'People' tend to appreciate the message 'regardless' of the words.

It's interesting how one can sing to another in an unknown language and be 'heard'.

Music is the Art of the Soul and the scroll of the heart.

I say it, let in Ring!

(I read it again too.)

But again, that's just me?

I bet your neighbor could use a hug.

You could too?

Just make sure your not 'late' for work.

You know what happened last time.

What was the 'motive' behind the fellow who betrayed the 'messenger'?

What was he to gain?

Did it work?

Did 'he' ever claim to be God?

I thought he only wrote in the sand.

But again, I could be wrong?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
All right first of all English is not my first language so excuse me for the mistakes.

I now know that ET's dont exist. By that I mean intelligent Extraterrestial that are years ahead of our technology, don't exist. For a period of time I also was trapped in the disinfo of the US government that alien existed. That came about when

* I saw Jamie Maussans video conference of 2006 and 2005 on Google.
* I saw The Disclosure project of Dr. Greer
* The possibillities of live elsewhere in the Universe because of its large size.
* famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist.

But However after years of vague footages and no hard proof of aliens just vague stories of fraud people and the delay of "disclosure". I am now 100% sure that ET's as described previously don't exist. That because of the following reason

* There is no hard evidence of alien proof
* If Alien exist as describes above, where are they?
* If the US goverment is hiding it what about other governments of the world? China, Russia, Brasil, Germany, French, India, Pakistan, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy more than 202 countries what about them?It is impossible that none of them releases info about ET's.
* If they existed then NASA would have found it. But still they didnt find it.
* If you saying the impossible, that Nasa is not telling the truth, then what about other space agencies around the world. European Space Agencies, Russian, Chinese, Indian and other. It is impossible that they are also not telling the truth.

Then I saw this documentary UFO exist

And it all makes sense.

It says that Flying disks were classified millitary projects and that all the sightings people see around the world most of them are real. But all those are of earthly vehicles. There are NO ET's. The Millitary purposly made the story of aliens to hide their projects. And we are all falling into this crap. You believe of all tose races and all the other crap of the Gov. Comm on. Use your sense . We are living with 6 billion people not just the US, Such a conspiracy is impossible to keep.

I am sorry to crash your dreams, but this is the truth. And the truth sometimes hurt. I know life is boring but you have to face it if you want to know the truth.

I know they exist and I don't need you or anyone else telling me they don't.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

Actually, the title on this thread should be that "YOU" are alone. We as a species haven't been alone for a long long time.

From reading your post, I have the impression that YOU will not believe the 60,000 or so sightings each year of unidentified craft, the 200+ credible witnesses (disclosure project) nor any circumstantial evidence until you are provided with physical evidence. People have been convicted of murder for far less real evidence than what we have on UFO/Alien visitations.

If you were to consider the logic behind the secrecy, you would understand why the government has hidden the ufo phenomenon. If full disclosure were to be prematurely made, the entire planet of "God" fearing folk would be in a panic. H.G Wells' radio show back in the day, (War of the Worlds) caused widespread panic. People believed what they heard, questioned where this could fit in their closed perception of religion and demanded protection by their governments.

Religion itself has FAR less credible evidence than the prospect of an Alien visitation. People still chant prayers, and still pray to a God that ignores them. However the only difference is that they BELIEVE in what their trusty priest/religious leader feeds them even in the face of blatant lies, they still believe. (The book of Leviticus states that, "You should not suffer a witch to live". Yup..we gotta burn them witches.)

However I digress, If 100 years ago, we were to have told people we could tell your hair color from a spot of your blood, or that we would be able to determine many of the facts we can today from a common crime scene they would not have believed it. So why is it hard to believe that a visiting Alien would be able to cover their tracks? Hide evidence to a large degree and remain virtually un-noticed. If the technology they possess is beyond ours, then it is likely they would also understand how to clean up after themselves.

Now about military secret planes, they exist. However if the military were in fact hiding all of this for a special purpose they would only hide it until such a point that the next best tech came along. *...cough stealth...cough...* It's in their best interest to release some of this tech whenever the need to "puff up their chests" comes along.

According to the laws of probability, given the vastness of space ATS big space thread and the fact that we as a species know almost nothing about space, there exists the probability that other life forms exist.

In order to understand the concept of aliens regularly visiting this planet, you might have to concede a few points on your current belief system. If you believe in God, you might have to accept he's been a lot busier than you give him credit for. You might have to consider that we as a species might have been put here by someone other than God. We might have chosen to come here. Most (sheep) people simply aren't ready to do this.

Regardless, to make a blanket statement that we are alone, is simply ignoring the mathematical probability, the huge amounts of circumstantial evidence, the eyewitness testimony, (even by extremely credible people) and all concepts of logic and rational thinking.

Thanks for reading.
..Ex

edit to fix radio show cite

[edit on 4/18/2009 by v3_exceed]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by diamount

I did bear witness and see a UFO many weeks ago in Central America. A Brother and I stood in awe for 16 minutes while it surveyed in a tri-angular motion around an object on the ground as if it was surveying an object in detail.

Always wondered why?

Cause I could have heard a pin-drop of Truth about it the next day.

So I would Rest my case.

Guess everyone else has faith?

Perhaps none at all?

We still have a choice.

I Rest.....assured?

"Good" day?

not buy, buy.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by Celestial Encounters

"There is actually lots of hard evidence that UFOs exist, it just gets hidden / suppressed / ignored by mainstream science and hidden / suppressed / ignored by the mainstream media."

What do you have?

What the hell are you doing in the Alien and UFO section?your lost may i sugest the relgious or science sections considering your posts here-your either one of those two,a religious person who thinks we are alone in the universe or a science dude who thinks they know every thing.

To the OP,your not fooling me-you never were open minded to this alien/ufo theory.There is NO way an open minded person could research this topic and change his mind!NO way

There are thousands of sightings reported over many years,a fair few of these sightings were by Police/army/pilots-people trained to observe and write down these sightings in great detail.
There are lots of clips of UFOs,some even by NASA-I myself and some friends have seen UFO's with our own eyes too
There have been radar traces left for some of these UFOs

The thing that clinches it for me is the abduction claims by LOTS of people worldwide.Without these claims we wouldnt know who may be flying some of these exotic craft around our skys,but if we are to believe just a few of the many wild claims then ALIENS are indeed here and more than that they have an interest in us.There has to be a small amount of abduction claimers who are not attention seekers and liars,that being the case there are Aliens out there abduction them.

If and thats a big IF,there are not aliens flying most of these machines we call UFO's then who are?These sightings of anti grav machines have being going on for a long time if we are indeed flying these then why hasnt the designs passed down into the larger avaiation market resulting in fast cross planet air travel and cargo transfer

IF its been us humans all along then there must be a reason to still keep it secret,and thats a tough situation when the air force boys would want these toys to play their war games!Keeping it secret could only mean they dont want us to know they have these craft because there being used for other mean(Alternative 3 anyone)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join