It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy conclusion: We are alone!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All right first of all English is not my first language so excuse me for the mistakes.

I now know that ET's dont exist. By that I mean intelligent Extraterrestial that are years ahead of our technology, don't exist. For a period of time I also was trapped in the disinfo of the US government that alien existed. That came about when

* I saw Jamie Maussans video conference of 2006 and 2005 on Google.
* I saw The Disclosure project of Dr. Greer
* The possibillities of live elsewhere in the Universe because of its large size.
* famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist.

But However after years of vague footages and no hard proof of aliens just vague stories of fraud people and the delay of "disclosure". I am now 100% sure that ET's as described previously don't exist. That because of the following reason

* There is no hard evidence of alien proof
* If Alien exist as describes above, where are they?
* If the US goverment is hiding it what about other governments of the world? China, Russia, Brasil, Germany, French, India, Pakistan, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy more than 202 countries what about them?It is impossible that none of them releases info about ET's.
* If they existed then NASA would have found it. But still they didnt find it.
* If you saying the impossible, that Nasa is not telling the truth, then what about other space agencies around the world. European Space Agencies, Russian, Chinese, Indian and other. It is impossible that they are also not telling the truth.

Then I saw this documentary UFO exist

And it all makes sense.

It says that Flying disks were classified millitary projects and that all the sightings people see around the world most of them are real. But all those are of earthly vehicles. There are NO ET's. The Millitary purposly made the story of aliens to hide their projects. And we are all falling into this crap. You believe of all tose races and all the other crap of the Gov. Comm on. Use your sense . We are living with 6 billion people not just the US, Such a conspiracy is impossible to keep.

I am sorry to crash your dreams, but this is the truth. And the truth sometimes hurt. I know life is boring but you have to face it if you want to know the truth.

+53 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I can understand the points you make, however....

"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

* If they existed then NASA would have found it. But still they didnt find it.

What makes you so sure that NASA has the technolgie to even find these UFOS?
If they can make a plane like this

that can HIDE from goverment satilight, and radar, what makes you think that they can find space craft from a far adavanced civilization, that has FAR more technological advances than we do.

we are mearly on the beggining stages of what WE know as the public , as to what the goverment is doing as in aerospace, and flight. Some of these operations do not reach the public obviously.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by ViViIX]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104
I can understand the points you make, however....

"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

. . . however. . .

"absence of evidence is all we have"

In other words, they might be out there, but evidence is still woefully lacking. But we knew that.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

Tell that to the people who still can't sleep at night.
If they visit earth they would have to be advanced and maybe even advanced enough to not leave evidence?
Not to mention every "proof" presented is called a hoax before the page is done loading.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think to say that no governments have made any claims is a bit off base. Canadian officials have come out, on the forum right now the brazilian government released its once, classified ufo files, britain has done some of the same.

I dunno, if you look at every single piece of information as outright fraud then sure it's easy to say it doesn't exist.

But official explanations for a lot of evidence just doesn't add up, and the situation never really gets a solid ending. So I think it's really in the eye of the beholder - like most things.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

If they visit earth they would have to be advanced and maybe even advanced enough to not leave evidence?
Not to mention every "proof" presented is called a hoax before the page is done loading.
It is just a story of them . And it might be that they are just medically "normal" ill.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Smoking gun evidence cannot be allowed to exist unless there is disclosure. But witnesses to ufos and the visitors exist, some of them are highly credentialled, and some of the grass roots one are on ATS even. This is not something thats going to go away either, just because you've decided to come to an opinion which is all this is that you've offered.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I think to say that no governments have made any claims is a bit off base. Canadian officials have come out, on the forum right now the brazilian government released its once, classified ufo files, britain has done some of the same.

I dunno, if you look at every single piece of information as outright fraud then sure it's easy to say it doesn't exist.

But official explanations for a lot of evidence just doesn't add up, and the situation never really gets a solid ending. So I think it's really in the eye of the beholder - like most things.
Did they came out and say ET exist? If so they should have an evidence becuase they know that we won't believe it without evidence. And an other point is that they might be Government agents to dis inform the people.

There is also an other point to add and that is that they just released the UFO files saying look at that plane or sighting. That could be verified by radar etc. But not look at the ET that couldn't be verified.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by UFOexisist]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Smoking gun evidence cannot be allowed to exist unless there is disclosure. But witnesses to ufos and the visitors exist, some of them are highly credentialled, and some of the grass roots one are on ATS even. This is not something thats going to go away either, just because you've decided to come to an opinion which is all this is that you've offered.
What if the disclosure is: Hey they don't exist it was just us with our secret planes. You would not suppose to know at that time?

Witness could be credential, but there is still no proof. And it is about proof and not about witness.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by UFOexisist]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Haha you took the easy way out. I hesitated to put that in there because i figured it would be used to get around the rest i was saying.
How about an awnser on those other two statements i made?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

That is just a speculation that they are very advanced and are not leaving evidence.. It depends on the proof. If the proof could stand the arguments and the "tests"then it is impossible to say its a hoax. But if you hear all the time its a hoax then it you should make a conclusion that it is a hoax, because it couldnt pass the test.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I agree with Mystic, you do have a valid "opinion" wich neither of us can prove otherwise. All I can add to your opinion is to keep your mind open.

IMO if "an advanced race" were able to travel to the earth, their techolgy is far superior to anything we have. therefor they are either able to make themselves "unseen" or possibly travel interdimensionally. but far more advanced than we are, we cant even get a manned flight out of out solar system, let alone another galaxy.

as far as our world governments, I do think it is possible to have all of them keeping the same secret. With the right motivation, it is possible to cover up.

we wont know until we know...until then keep looking to the sky. hopefully sooner than later, something amazing will happen...please, no doom, just somethng amazingly cool. if not oh well, it was a good dream anyway.

S&F for you good post sir.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If that is true, then what have we used those special planes or craft for? You would think after 50 years of developing these incrediable flying machines, ONE would be out in the open working for the human race! I hope you are wrong, I wonder what all the Triangled shaped craft are for?????????? None of this technology has seemed to change war.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
okay you have sucked me in by what you say, " not believing in ET'S that makes me want to say this!

Classified Military projects are fact, and they have been playing around in flying aircrafts, there is name for them but i cant remember if anyone can plz remind me, that would be great but back to the point.
Remember the two day news of UFO'S seen all over Ireland, cork, claire, mayo etc, lots of people saw them and the Sun had a big front page pic, well they were not Ufo's. If anyone knows their stuff, they will know that a US TOP SECRET military has been over their for some time, playing with a project and spying on other countries with flying aircrafts, and the next you know people are claming to have seen flying saucers, i think not. It's America using their new freedom and playing with the illusion of ET'S and i cant believe the Irish believe it's Aliens. God Irish what r ya thinking mates

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am a witness to a flying saucer. Many details of that long ago event are lost to me. But many details I'll never forget.

There was not sound emitted from the saucer, so therefore, no jet engine. There was no downdraft. And there was not the familiar hovering motion of a typical VTOL aircraft.

The video makes a claim as to how the man-made saucers overcome gravity but nothing much about how they accelerate.

Two items from my observation will always remain with me. They are these:

- The flying saucer was absolutely silent and motionless in the air.
- No human being could ever withstand the G-force within the craft under the acceleration that I witnessed as it departed. The only exception to this would be an anti-gravity habitat inside the craft.

Entertaining video, but it has nothing to do with the reality which I witnessed firsthand.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the follow-up

For them to visit us they have to be at least a little more advanced then us, i don't see that as speculation, but as simple logic.
We can make planes (almost) invisible to radar and aliens are probably to steps ahead of us.
I do agree that most ufo's are man made, those sightings are too sloppy.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist

I'm dutch, watch the 8 o'clock news most of the time, but this somehow i must have missed.
Please enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist

I'm dutch, watch the 8 o'clock news most of the time, but this somehow i must have missed.
Please enlighten me.

Same here, somehow i totally missed that

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
If that is true, then what have we used those special planes or craft for? You would think after 50 years of developing these incrediable flying machines, ONE would be out in the open working for the human race! I hope you are wrong, I wonder what all the Triangled shaped craft are for?????????? None of this technology has seemed to change war.
I hope that I am wrong to, but I dont think I am. I think that they are saving high tech craft for fighting a country that has equal power as the US like China, Europe, Japan if they become enemy at the future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join