It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy conclusion: We are alone!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
But I will say, beyond a shadow of a doubt in my opinion, there is NO WAY that a secret government conspiracy is in place to hide the truth from us. NO WAY. To believe otherwise to me seems ignorant, and plays right into the fictional stories and tall tales that seem to fascinate those who so very much want that type of utter tripe to be true.

There is not going to be disclosure on anything alien from any world government, because the most obvious reason is there is nothing to disclose. Other than a few classified military projects it may be nothing more than useless eyewitness testimony and blurry photos of god knows what.

I wish the above wasn't true, but simply wishing realty was different doesn't change reality.

Sorry but I think that attitude is naive.
There are trillions missing from the Pentagon's bank records.

There are over 10,000 SCI compartments in the military/govt. There are hundreds of unacknowledged special access programs, covert defense/intelligence/industry programs with billions to spend, the best human intelligence and technology has to offer with no accountability or Congressional oversight. The govt can and does keep all manner of secrets from you. If aliens are visiting this planet, I can assure you they are capable of maintaining a media/academia/mainstream culture blackout. Over half of what the average person reads, hears, or sees in a day comes from one of the five large media conglomerates. Have you investigated Project Bluefly/Moondust?

I don't see how you can so easily dismiss witness testimony. A Mercury astronaut and military test pilot describes, in detail, encounters with silver disc shaped craft with performance beyond anything imaginable, but since you didn't see it yourself, it means nothing ? That's close minded.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The op needs to read Richard Dolan's book UFOs And The National Security State: Chronology Of A Cover-Up 1941-1973. Here are some credible UFO incidents from the book:

October 18, 1973:
A U.S. Army reserve crew was flying a helicopter from Columbus to Cleveland, Ohio. The crew included Capt. Lawrence Coyne (19 yrs of flight experience), Lt. Arrigo Jezzi, Sgt. John Healy, and Sgt. Robert Yanacsek.

At 2,500 feet with good visibility the crew noticed a red light to the west slowly moving south. They assumed it was probably an F-100 coming out of Mansfield, very abruptly however the light changed course and began to head right at them. The captain put the helicopter into emergency evasion in a controlled descent. When he tried to confirm the craft his UHF and VHF frequencies went dead. The red light continued to close while the helicopter descended rapidly at two thousand feet per minute.

At 1,700 feet above the ground the crew saw the object streak in front of, then above, the helicopter. It stopped dead for about ten seconds, filling the entire widescreen. All four crew members saw the object clearly, it looked like a gray cigar with a small dome on top. One of the crew members thought he saw windows. The red light was still there, in front of the object, and there was a while light on the side and a green one on the bottom. The green light swung around like a searchlight and shone into the cabing, bathing it in green light. The object then accelerated to the west, soon appearing as nothing more than a white light. It made a sharp turn and moved northwest, where it was lost above Lake Erie.

While all that happened the helicopter's magnetic compass had been spinning at a rate of four revolutions per minute. The altimeter showed an altitude of 3,500 feet and a climbing ascent of one thousand feet per minute even though the stick for descent still pointed down. The captain had not attempted to ascend, but the aircraft climed to the dangerous altitude of 3,800 feet before he regained control. A few minutes later radio frequency returned. A full investigation the next day found nothing wrong with the helicopter.

There was a ground witness. A woman, while driving with her four children, claimed to have seen the entire encounter, including the green beam, which she said lit the ground around her.

December 4, 1952:
An F-51 pilot over Landrum, South Carolina had a near collision with a blue-lighted UFO moving with "extreme" speed, maneuverability, and rate of climb. Intelligence officers questioned the pilot for two hours.

September 24, 1959:
Shortly before dawn police officer Robert Dickerson was driving through the streets of Redmond, Oregon, when he saw a large bright object descend over the city, stop abruptly, and hover at two hundred feet. Dickerson drove to the Federal Aviation Administration office at the Redmond airport. Through binoculars Dickerson and others perceived the object as flat and round, tongues of "flame" occasionally extended from its edge.

At 5:10am the FAA reported the object to the Seattle Air Route Control Center, which relayed the message to Hamilton Air Force Base in California. At 5:18am six F-102 Delta Dagger jet fighters (max speed of mach 1.25) were scrambled from Portland to intercept the object. As the jets approached the object squelched its "tongue of flame," emitted a fiery exhaust, shot up in the air at an incredible speed, and disappeared into the clouds at fourteen thousand feet.

The object was so close to the path of the jets that one of the pilots swerved to avoid hitting it. Another jet, caught in the turbulence of the tremendous exhaust, nearly lost control. One pilot, using gunsight radar, continued the chase, but the object abruptly changed course - an event that was tracked by radar at Klamath Falls Ground Control Intercept - and the pilot gave up. For two hours afterward, the UFO continued to register on radar, performing high-speed maneuvers at altitudes between six thousand and fifty-four thousand feet.

The pilots immediately received an intelligence debriefing and were ordered not to discuss the matter, even among themselves. Hundreds of Redmond citizens had heard the jets, some had seen the interceptors, and a few had made reports about the UFO. Forced into an explanation the air force said the flight was a routine inspection caused by false radar returns, and excitable witnesses must have imaged the UFO.

Word soon leaked out that the FAA was checking for abnormal radioactivity where witnesses reported seeing the UFO hover. As a result the air force changed the official explanation to a weather balloon.

October 29, 1952:
Two pilots of two F-94's reported a UFO over Hempstead, Long Island, NY. The report included a statement from one of the pilots:

'Based on my experience in fighter tactics, it is my opinion that the object was controlled by something having visual contact with us. The power and acceleration were beyond the capability of any known U.S. aircraft.

July 19, 1952:
At 11:40pm radar at Washington National Airport picked up a formation of seven objects near Andrews AFB, moving along at a leisurely pace of 100 to 130 mph. Before long two of the objects suddenly accelerated and vanished off the scope within seconds, one of them apparently reached 7,000 mph. This got the attention of several controllers, especially when they learned that a second radar at the airport, as well as the radar at Andrews AFB, also picked up the objects. For six hours, between eight and ten UFOs were tracked on radar.

The senior air traffic controller for the CAA, Harry Barnes, said "they were not ordinary aircraft ... I can safely deduce that they performed gyrations which no known aircraft could perform."

Several Capitol Airlines pilots saw the objects visually as orange lights in the same area that radar indicated they should be. The objects were above the White House and Capitol. Jet interceptors were launched but by the time they arrived the objects were gone.

President Truman was personally interested in the affair and wanted a full investigation.

These are just a few of the thousands of incidents detailed in this book, don't tell me there is no evidence of extraterrestials visiting our planet.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
UFOs do not exist, the world is flat, the earth is the center of the universe, 6 million innocent people were not extermnated by the NAZIs, man has never stepped foot on the moon!

Hundreds of thousands of sightings throughout history by people from all walks of life, a recent number of governments making disclosure, and you have the gall to make such a pronouncement. Simply amazing.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
October 18, 1973:
A U.S. Army reserve crew was flying a helicopter from Columbus to Cleveland, Ohio. The crew included Capt. Lawrence Coyne (19 yrs of flight experience), Lt. Arrigo Jezzi, Sgt. John Healy, and Sgt. Robert Yanacsek.

While all that happened the helicopter's magnetic compass had been spinning at a rate of four revolutions per minute. The altimeter showed an altitude of 3,500 feet and a climbing ascent of one thousand feet per minute even though the stick for descent still pointed down. The captain had not attempted to ascend, but the aircraft climed to the dangerous altitude of 3,800 feet before he regained control. A few minutes later radio frequency returned. A full investigation the next day found nothing wrong with the helicopter.

This case was chronicled in Emeneggar's documentary UFOs
ast, Present, and Future.

They interviewed the helicopter crew with DoD permission !

Video:

current.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The fact that extraterrestrials may be visiting Earth does not automatically point to an elaborate cover up by the government. They might not be telling us everything they know, but I'd bet that they don't know much more than we do. It just doesn't make sense to me for the aliens to be in collaboration with any of the governments of the world. What could the aliens possibly get out of it (Besides some of the more incredible theories of the NWO "selling" us for slave labor... If that were the case, why would they wait?)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by Leto
October 18, 1973:

This case was chronicled in Emeneggar's documentary UFOs
ast, Present, and Future.

They interviewed the helicopter crew with DoD permission !

Video:

current.com...

Thanks for the video link, watching it now.

I also noticed that it also chronicled the Washington DC incident I mentioned from 1952. Starts around 22:20 into the video.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Leto]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just a few points.

You say there is no evidence. I am going to present you with a single case that has stood up to scrutiny for over half a century.

The Battle of Los Angeles is the name given by contemporary news agencies to a sighting of one or more unidentified flying objects which took place from late February 24 to early February 25, 1942 in which eyewitness reports of an unknown object or objects over Los Angeles, California, triggered a massive anti-aircraft artillery barrage. The Los Angeles incident occurred less than three months after America's entry into World War II as a result of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Source

Over 1400 shells were fired at this craft and it just sat there and took the beating.

The searchlights (as the following image shows) reflected off a solid craft that sat motionless in the sky.

From the LA Times the next day

From the LA Times the next day

Now can you honestly tell me that American AA crews were that inaccurate that they couldn't have brought down any conventional craft with 1400 shells?

With the scar of Pearl Harbor still fresh in the nation's mind, AA crews were well trained to defend the country's sky. If this was any of the half-cocked explanations put forward by skeptics, it would have been blown into pieces in minutes.

But it wasn't.

It just say there and reflected the searchlights... as if it was metallic.

Look at the shape of the craft even. The typical 'flying saucer' design... which wasn't well publicized until 1947 with the Arnold sighting.

If it wasn't American or Japanese... who's craft was it above LA that night?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow

Originally posted by UFOexisist

We are living with 6 billion people not just the US, Such a conspiracy is impossible to keep.

They did with the Manhattan Project. This was a project that utilized hundreds of thousands of people who kept quiet until the Atomic Bomb had been dropped. It was a conspiracy and for years was kept totally quiet.

Not even remotely true. Please review your history. The Manhattan project was plagued by information leaks (to both our allies at the time and our enemies). There was no chance of keeping that project secret.....no chance. It was more of a race to get there first than anything else. The reason the Russians took so long to test their own was....never mind....off topic to go into that but you can look it up.

I am not saying UFO's are from "out there" but Bob Lazar did and although ridiculed for many years, alot of things he said came to pass that others mocked him on. Take for instance the element 115..he named it, decribed the weight, knew the use of and decay rate as well as the elemental symbol. The irony is that, I recall reading editorials where they mocked him and said there is no such element..years later that very element 'WAS DISCOVERED' after the Bob Lazar incident had already cooled.

I highly recommend you check out This element 115 thread as it is the definitive thread that discusses ALL sides of the fictional Lazar element 115 story. The answer to your incorrect assumption about predicting the element in advance is in there (multiple times).

My point is this lends crdibility to Bob Lazars other claims as well.

Seriously, read that element 115 thread in its entirety before you state that. I would hope even a casual, cursory examination of the story around that topic would be enough to put off even a die hard believer.

wow, hitting the preview button on this thread showed me I have no idea how to do double and multiple quotes, lol. Sorry for the hard to follow read.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

I read all over the web about Element 115 not just from one source like ATS. I like ATS as much as anyone but it is hardly a source rooted as a "definitive thread" as you say. It is just another source of ones ideas.

Secondly, I seem to know my history better than you or at least have more common sense. If there were so many leaks to other countries, they would have had the Atomic Bomb as well, it wouldn't have taken them this long. I have no doubt that parts of the info leaked out, it always does, but it would have leaked out to the other country's governments, NOT THEIR PEOPLE, as we were discussing in my post. besides there's all kinds of info. leaking about the UFO and Alien phenomenon, yet no one really knows if they exist still, Except the governments.......and here we are back to square one. So, reiterating, I assure you no common people knew about the Manhattan Project, hence, a conspiracy well hidden from the public. As for Bob Lazar, he spoke of Element 115 well before it was 'discovered', as I said, and I know because I am 37 and I followed what he said from day 1. Ok here is a link proving when Ununpentium or 115 was discovered in 2003 PhysicsWorld Element 115 Discovery , that being said, Bob Lazar Spoke of it and had all the correct information on it ON VIDEO in 1998-99. Now how do you suppose he did that? You're the historian.
I went to your site you requested and it was NOTHING scientific or remotely "definitive", it was all conjecture and speculation and skeptical inquiry ..it was merely you and others talking to John Lear about something you nor he knew about, not even real scientists. Just a bunch of guys sitting around a coffee table discussing theory. Try going to an actual science site or a physics site before fronting me with corrections would you? ATS is fun but it is not gospel concerning 'proof'. I never once said in my post anything that was dictated as proof, except for the obvious conspiracies FROM THE PUBLIC, so don't come at me with that either. I have read more on History and element 115 than you anyway, and I know that because you sent me to John Lear as a concrete proof.....might as well have sent me to Batman. Look up element 115 on physics sites and compare the date to Bob Lazar's claim in 88 and 89.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
want some evidence!!!
here it is
Alien Super Material Analyzed and Tested
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by Celestial Encounters

"There is actually lots of hard evidence that UFOs exist, it just gets hidden / suppressed / ignored by mainstream science and hidden / suppressed / ignored by the mainstream media."

What do you have?

I said already, read some books, namely Need to Know by Timothy Good and Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs, those two are probably the best place to start.

Watch SECRET SPACE, WHAT IS NASA HIDING Episode 1& 2.

and thats just the tip of the ice berg.

I have these books and Ive seen the above documentary, to answer your question.

Its not a question of evidence, its a question of knowledge, and UFOs / aliens is a subject thats deliberately shrouded in mystery, so I dont blame you for being skeptical.

Look at the sticky thread:
'Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics) '.
Its at the top of the page, you cant miss it. Im new to this forum, but Im familiar with all of these because they are famous cases.

The 1997 Pheonix Lights case for example, has an estimated 10,000 witnesses including police and military officers. You cant possibly believe that 10,000 people where mistaken or hallucinating.

Its not, and never was, a question of evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The way I see it;

The fact that WE exist, is evidence of possible intelligent life elsewhere.

To think intelligent life is only possible in this very tiny fraction of the universe called Earth, is extremely illogical.

Mathematically, there is evidence of intelligent life elsewhere.

The time it took humans to become as smart as we are is only an extremely small fraction of the amount of time the universe has existed.

There could be human like life in another section of the universe who has been alive thousands of years longer than we have.

The only evidence you should need is mathematics.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hey wait a minute.

You're starting to 'sound' like one.

Do not humans, aliens and ants all live by their own inherent code of laws whereas if they are digressed, there is 'born' a negative reaction?

^^I just wanted to sound UFOey for all those idol-Aters.

One can't consume or injest or see the Truth alone.

It lies in hidden dimensions.

I suppose when we're Ready, we'll figure it out.

Till then, I'm going to go hiking in God's country and see what Truth might have to say about Power.

That of Divinity itself knows a thing about the Laws of Nature. Don't the Bees sow the seeds of life as per Design?

Man-king, being inherently, though collectively 'gifted' with Sapience needs no 'other' interpreter or Compass.

You are All in this together.

Until man learns to share his 'hand' and mind with another, they will never achieve a higher state for their is security in intellect as their is security in numbers.

^There or their? What do 'you' think.

Each man has a 'card' in the deck though not are honest with intent.

To "Do unto others as you would have done unto you", does not even require literacy; let alone intelligence.

Your neighbor may put out 'your' fire some day.

To End the game, one would have to show their ^Aces^.

Kings, Queens and their 'scattered' subjects need not apply.

Truth shines as a Beacon before sunrise and as a reminder to Set.

Meanwhile, the Shepherds afix their spears.

May no one one force their hand?

If you were a Falcon, what would you say?

Why and to 'what' purpose?

Have faith in your 'collective' abilities to find Reason and subsequent Peace via cooperation.

There is no longer a choice.

The people have 'born' witness.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is old hat thinking. You haven't taken into account ancient astronauts for a start. Certainly a large number of reported sightings since the `1940's are man made attempts (operation paperclip yielded large numbers of exotic aircraft experiments). You need to do more research into the subject, watching a handful of documentaries on the Internet will not provide you with a sufficient overview of the whole history of the phenomena. Try reading a few more books on the subject before coming to a conclusion. We are not alone, we never have been. The Modern day variant of ufo phenomena in my opinion is as a result of a converging number of factors; evolution, technology, consciousness and time. I could explain my personal beliefs after 17+ years of investigating but it would take me a day! All I'm saying is keep a broader perspective in mind. I want to believe.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hezekiah
reply to post by hezekiah

But anyways when these supposed ET aliens come here on these flying saucers and abduct people what do they usually leave for after effects?

Usually someone who claims they have been impregnated by such beings or probed or some crazy crap like that and they try and tell you they exist the person who supposedly been abducted by such things..

Well lets look at that and the Book of Enoch and you'll find two beings coming from above mating with women on earth and also having them believe in who knows what!

Basically if you start believing in these Aliens and Not in God your doing exactly what Satan wants, he's making you believe in something else besides the CREATOR because if anyone here knows of Lucifer's Rebellion (satan) when God commanded his Angels to bow to his new creation Satan refused because he felt we humans were lower than him considering we were made from mud and he was made from fire, therefore he rebelled and has wanted to be worshiped as if he was the true God the one and only creator ever since.

Talk about truth, The book of Enoch was written around 100 B.C. way before the 1920's when these flying saucer things had been supposedly seen.

And before anyone wants to challenge this with the ancient civilizations having carvings of flying objects let it be known it's also in the Book of Enoch that these Fallen Angels taught humans magic,how to make weapons,sorcery,astrology, and I'm pretty sure they could give them images in their mind of what was to come during these days giving them inspiration to draw such carvings so you bringing up ancient civilizations to oppose my posts would really only enhance my Biblical aspect of this thread. :-D

and basically you can view the crop circles and cow mutilations and sick rituals and other propaganda to make you believe in such nonsense.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by hezekiah]

Nice post, I always find it interesting to hear religious views on UFOs. But if you claim that its all angels and demons, and that aliens and UFOs are just another one of Satans dirty tricks, have you thought that these aliens could in fact be the physical manifestations of such beings as the angels described in the Book of Enoch?

Im not saying that God is an alien, but if you do believe in God, then why is it not possible that God created other races on other planets, before He created man? Maybe such beings would be so far in advance to man, in terms of both spirituality and technology, that they would appear like lesser Gods or angels in mans eyes (eg. Elohim, which is translated Angels or Gods).

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
This is not something thats going to go away either, just because you've decided to come to an opinion which is all this is that you've offered.

Is this not what you ufo's people do. He gave us his supposed involvement in covering this up, yet offers no proof. Kind of sounds like every person who claims to have been in contact with these imaginary creatures.

I know the government is using the ufo phenomenon as a cover story to cover thier tracks. I know they abduct people and do experiements on them and put false memories of aliens in people to hide these deeds. These are facts. I thought it would never work, I thought people were too intelligent to be fooled. Turns out I was wrong. You may ask if I am part of this...why come out and tell people. SIMPLE, noone will believe me because they would rather believe thier own fantasies.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by da_beast_666

Originally posted by mystiq
This is not something thats going to go away either, just because you've decided to come to an opinion which is all this is that you've offered.

Is this not what you ufo's people do. He gave us his supposed involvement in covering this up, yet offers no proof. Kind of sounds like every person who claims to have been in contact with these imaginary creatures.

I know the government is using the ufo phenomenon as a cover story to cover thier tracks. I know they abduct people and do experiements on them and put false memories of aliens in people to hide these deeds. These are facts. I thought it would never work, I thought people were too intelligent to be fooled. Turns out I was wrong. You may ask if I am part of this...why come out and tell people. SIMPLE, noone will believe me because they would rather believe thier own fantasies.

So, you're one of the Illuminati? Please, ENLIGHTEN US.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So, you're one of the Illuminati? Please, ENLIGHTEN US.

The illuminati are man made conspiracy, I have yet to hear about a select group of individuals that control the whole world. I have worked with different organizations and different governments, all have thier own agenda. They are all trying to get the upper hand on one another, yet people will never believe this, because the NWO/iluminati are all to more exotic than the truth. You would actually be surprised at who is been payed to spread this stuff about UFO's/aliens/illuminati/NWO. Most of you know the truth about religion and how it is being used to control.
[edit on 18-4-2009 by da_beast_666]

[edit on 18-4-2009 by da_beast_666]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Here's what I find hilarious about the whole UFO/Alien/ET theories (and I believe there is absolutely astonishing evidence of them) is that because they are so much more advanced than us that means they are worthing of our ooooooooing and aaahing? I mean think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me this world we live in is so beautiful. I've been in love with nature ever since I was a kid. The natural world around us amazes me every time I think about it. Everything from ecosystems, to animals, to the human body, to the ability to love and feel emotions etc. I mean the "energy' you feel when you look at a forest, a mountain, a crystal blue river, a dolphin, or something as simple as a buzzing fly. Who really cares if there are aliens out there? It's like all of the dumb human beings who can't live without their #ing cell phones, flat screen TVs, and other creature comforts. So what if Aliens are more advanced than us? Does that mean they are happier/healthier etc? Why do we as human beings have this lust for technology?

This brings me to my second point.......I think sure aliens or whatever are probably much more advanced than us. But spiritually they are dead! They are a dead entity scouring the galaxy/universe (whatever) because their own humanity ceased to exist however many years ago. Maybe earth and human beings are are just god's way of saying ok this time you better #ing get it right..........I'm sick of having to create these damn earths and have you guys screw them up and screw each other up all the time. How many chances are we going to get?

You want to talk about technology? How many things have we created that can't be found in nature somewhere? Look at sonar. How much yet have we not discovered? You want to talk about flying saucers and what not......look at a damn fly. They are pretty damn impressive flying machines if you ask me.

It's a theory that we as human beings only use 10% of our brains. Why? What was humanity and life like when we used the other 90%? Some people believe that ancient civilizations/humans were at one time telepathic. I could believe it. I believe in human consciousness and I believe overall it is a lot lower these days than it was thousands or even millions of years ago. I believe at one time we actually had heaven on earth where human beings were much more spiritual, peaaceful, happier, loving etc. than we are now. I believe we as human beings are evolving into "aliens" but our advancing technology will be amazing but cannot save us. Eventually we will be little bug eyed creatures searching for another planet earth to save us from death because we will have killed ours off. But then there are all types of things that blow holes into my beliefs and theories.

Bottomline is I feel we are being hiddne A LOT of information on who we are and where we came from. Is it the Illuminait? Is it the government? I don't know. But I don't trust the US government AT ALL!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

If you had an ear of corn and the kernels were as drop-lets of water unto a Grail; would you share?

Would you be singing:
"I can't get no-^O satis-faction"

Have you ever known one to 'know' satisfaction?

No man can drink from the supposed 'Grail' until he is to share it with his neighbor.

Love works the same way.

A Bee is as Respect unto another.

They share the harvest while we send in the hornets?

Everything works in reverse as a mountain to a stream?

One can't have the Trees with no Seeds.

Who made the seeds and to what's purpose should be the question.

Perhaps our Creator's favorite passion is to observe how Laws inherent unto Nature itself evolves 'matter' into a new Creation all together.

Humanity as a whole appears to be as a passenger in another's vessel rather than in One;s' own canoe.

It's always preferable to go one's own way as per 'their' Nature.

To Each his own End and may one find Peace in 'their' Creation.

May we all some day Bear witness to the secrets we all possess.

To constrain the freedom of will is to deny one of their inherent identity.

Both parties are left without the fruits of their labors .......as one lies glearing at the very shadows of beings.

Just maybe, that of Divinity itself is Super-existant.

That's my two sense anyhow.

Wonder why currencies seem to 'inflate' by Design?

Hypothetically, if an alien were to come down here and take a look around; I'd be a little embarrassed by what would be found.

Over 6 Billion people never thought to ask that question or did their Vessels go on the 'course' of Another?

Well, I personally have always preferred to canoe side by side with 'another'. It's nice to 'share' what we witness.

Never seen a lonely fella with a big grin unless he has his hand behind his back.

You Call?

Meanwhile, the feathers get swept between the cracks.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Here's what I find hilarious about the whole UFO/Alien/ET theories (and I believe there is absolutely astonishing evidence of them) is that because they are so much more advanced than us that means they are worthing of our ooooooooing and aaahing? I mean think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me this world we live in is so beautiful. I've been in love with nature ever since I was a kid. The natural world around us amazes me every time I think about it. Everything from ecosystems, to animals, to the human body, to the ability to love and feel emotions etc. I mean the "energy' you feel when you look at a forest, a mountain, a crystal blue river, a dolphin, or something as simple as a buzzing fly. Who really cares if there are aliens out there? It's like all of the dumb human beings who can't live without their #ing cell phones, flat screen TVs, and other creature comforts. So what if Aliens are more advanced than us? Does that mean they are happier/healthier etc? Why do we as human beings have this lust for technology?

This brings me to my second point.......I think sure aliens or whatever are probably much more advanced than us. But spiritually they are dead! They are a dead entity scouring the galaxy/universe (whatever) because their own humanity ceased to exist however many years ago. Maybe earth and human beings are are just god's way of saying ok this time you better #ing get it right..........I'm sick of having to create these damn earths and have you guys screw them up and screw each other up all the time. How many chances are we going to get?

You want to talk about technology? How many things have we created that can't be found in nature somewhere? Look at sonar. How much yet have we not discovered? You want to talk about flying saucers and what not......look at a damn fly. They are pretty damn impressive flying machines if you ask me.

It's a theory that we as human beings only use 10% of our brains. Why? What was humanity and life like when we used the other 90%? Some people believe that ancient civilizations/humans were at one time telepathic. I could believe it. I believe in human consciousness and I believe overall it is a lot lower these days than it was thousands or even millions of years ago. I believe at one time we actually had heaven on earth where human beings were much more spiritual, peaaceful, happier, loving etc. than we are now. I believe we as human beings are evolving into "aliens" but our advancing technology will be amazing but cannot save us. Eventually we will be little bug eyed creatures searching for another planet earth to save us from death because we will have killed ours off. But then there are all types of things that blow holes into my beliefs and theories.

Bottomline is I feel we are being hiddne A LOT of information on who we are and where we came from. Is it the Illuminait? Is it the government? I don't know. But I don't trust the US government AT ALL!

Although I don't agree 100% with you on every point, I like the way you think, I really believe you're on to something there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join