It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy conclusion: We are alone!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not once did you mention the various cave paintings of thousands of years ago depicting what looks like greys.

Not once did you mention the way "ufo's" were depicted in art such as paintings from hundreds of years ago.

There are about 100 other things that you , it seems like , simply just dismissed or failed to even mention .

You have provided the most one sided argument in the history of ATS.

Wow.. can't believe you can even think like that.

It's like you are shutting down a part of your mind that could help you find the truth and are just accepting what you think you are stuck with.

I do honestly feel bad for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm still baffled at how some folks can have this mindset. We are alone? Oh brother. The universe is so immense... there are endless billions of billions of galaxies, much larger than our own, and much older out there. You seriously suggest that NONE of them harbor intelligent life more advanced than our own? Unbelievable. Consider how much we've advanced in a mere 200 years. Consider some galaxies have had billions of years more time to advance.

Are they visiting US? Who knows. There is plenty of unknown, unidentified stuff over the years, so they could be. But people need to consider that while as a planet, we are amazing in our own minds. To other intelligent races, we may be nothing but a statistic, hardly worthy of recognition. Planets with intelligent life could be as common as sand. We are still infants in the grand scheme of thing.

Oh.. and OP.. you do NOT know there no intelligent life out there greater and more advanced than our own. What a ludicrous and pompous statement. You can't know, unless you are also going to claim you are God, and ergo, all knowing.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There are reports, witnesses, videos, photos, government documents and massive ET Predictive Programming going on.

However there is no solid proof
- no alien body in London History Museum (or wherever)
- no ET craft in NASA Aeronautics Museum
- no Alien substance that would not be possible to produce with current technology in any museum

so the conclusion is - there are no conclusions - we need to keep looking and reporting in a hope one day we will be able to get to the core of the truth

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
WOW! This whole thread says SOOOO much.

Why is it so hard for humans to accept what they have and not seek some wonderful outside source for meaning and "more"?

Be here, be now, be happy with what you have. Don't cling to fiction or wishes.

I know what I believe and it aint sumptin' "out there".
Sure, I have a 2 sided box, but it is REAL, not a rumor, a report or a Youtube clip.

I gave those things up after being on ATS for a couple of years and only finding ****

Peace....nerb

ps...klaatu varada nikto

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

But surely you see that the statement in the OP is as much a statement of belief as the one you are condemning?

The OP states that it is a fact - the they "know", "100%" as "the truth", that ETs more advanced than us "Do not exist" - not "may not" exist. "Do not".

Speculation, opinion, presented as absolute fact. This is exactly what some "true believers" are condemned for doing. The tactic is exactly the same and equally as unjustifiable, only the conclusion is different.

You don't subscribe to that do you?

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

The OP's statements were correct...

E.T. does NOT exist. There is NO proof!

It is only supported by "evidence".

It's a possibility, but not fact.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Then your are being incredibly hypocritical because the idea that ETs more advanced than us "do not exist" is merely a possibility, and not a fact. Yet it was presented as a fact, and you defend it as such.

You have no credibility if you insist on doing what you accuse others of doing.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Ever heard of "occam's razor"?

Human thought processes never cease to interest me.

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by nerbot

Then your are being incredibly hypocritical because the idea that ETs more advanced than us "do not exist" is merely a possibility, and not a fact. Yet it was presented as a fact, and you defend it as such.

Which side has NO proof as of yet?

[edit on 18/4/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting.
But the UFO connection to Tesla electrical engineering is not
mentioned so I would think they are still clueless or its on purpose.

At 1:37 they are proposing a propulsion system.
I might try to finish up the video to see the cover up angle.

What we know of Tesla jams up modern scientific thinking
and this is from studies of existing material.

Like the atmosphere protects like 36" of lead.
That flies in the face space travel for plants, animals and any
thing remotely DNA forming.

He explains the limit c velocity of light and lots more.
Tesla had opposition in the form of press and many times
issued replies stating such things as his dirigible torpedo did
work.

Germany acquired technology from Tesla and the US in
1914 and prior to WWII.

So there is a lot to hide as all the rest of Tesla's works
that was not given back the his museum can't even
be looked at by scientists.

Guess that film needs and update from 1945 or the 50s,
some of us have seen it before.

ED: Life killing radiation in space is a fact.

[edit on 4/18/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Yes, what is your point?

I need more characters, so let me warn you that you have been caught red handed in rank hypocrisy and if you continue this you are going to look verrrry silly.

If it's wrong for "true believers" to make declarations of fact based on speculation, then it is quite wrong for disbelievers to do exactly the same thing.

Which side has no proof? If you can prove to me that ETs more advanced to us 'DO NOT EXIST" , then please, proceed.

Although how you propose to prove the claim of fact that the entire universe contains no ETs more advanced than humans is quite beyond me. I look forward to seeing this extraordinary feat accomplished.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

ED: Life killing radiation in space is a fact.

Ironic that the thing that probably spawned this magic also kills it if it leaves it's "nest".

Nice post, thanks.

Tesla....don't you wish HE was here with his own "conspiricy master" forum?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by nerbot

Yes, what is your point?

FACT is... there is NO proof of E.T.

Fact is...this concludes there is as of yet NO E.T.

Get "it"?

How can I be hypocritical if I am stating fact? pffft!

Until there is PROOF, E.T. does NOT exist except in speculation. Nice try, but you need to do better than that my friend.

"Alone" is such a scary thing to some...get used to it, in years to come, places like this (ATS) will still be full of speculation and not proof.

[edit on 18/4/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

What a poor grasp of logic you have. Not having proof of ETs, as you claim, is not proof that ETs "do not exist" anywhere in the Universe! If you can't see that, then there is little hope for you contributing anything to an intelligent discussion.

The OP made a claim. ETs "DO NOT EXIST". Claims need to be proven. You support the claim, so prove it.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread, but some of the OP statements are ridiculous. "NASA would have detected them" or something like that, the OP wrote. They can be centuries ahead of our tech and still unable to travel here. Perhaps they are on the farthest side of the Universe. How could NASA detect that? They can barely detect giant planets on other solar systems.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

No my friend, it is not I who need to prove anything. You have much to learn my dear new member...

by your statement, can you prove there is a god?

Belief and fact are 2 different things.

I see no point in offering perspective to your flatland....enjoy.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by Malcram

The OP's statements were correct...

E.T. does NOT exist. There is NO proof!

It is only supported by "evidence".

It's a possibility, but not fact.

That logic is ridiculous. Just because we are not holding a laser gun in our hands (well some might be, the public is not), doesn't PROVE that intelligent alien life does NOT exist in the universe — what obtuse, weird logic.

While you and others may have the odds at something like billions to once against at their being intelligent life, I'd put it exactly the opposite. I'd say it's billions to one against that there is NOT intelligent (and much more intelligent than us) life out there. I have a feeling entire civilizations.. great ones, of immense power and intelligence, have probably risen and fallen more times than we can imagine over the billions of years.

Lucas saw it right. When his first movie came out with the subtitles as in a galaxy far, far away, and long ago... well, he has the right mindset. We are infants. We are new to space. And pretty damned arrogant imo.

Whether any are actually here, visiting our planet, that's another matter. But no, the OP is wrong. And so are you. Making such absolutely statements is ridiculous and laughable.

link   
Double post

link   
reply to post by nerbot

Ouch. I'm actually embarrassed on your behalf Nerbot.

You supported a claim and all claims require proof. You have none, which is why you should not have supported the claim, because this is exactly what you accuse others of.

"belief and fact are different things"

Indeed, and the statement that ETs more advanced than us "do not exist", presented as a supposed "100%" "truth", is merely a BELIEF! Not a fact!

The question at hand is: Can you prove that ETs more advanced than humans "do not exist" anywhere in the Universe, as the OP claimed?

Of course you cannot. You are defending a purely speculative statement of opinion, as if it was fact.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

There is no proof for anything. Can you prove that you're awake?

There is however ample evidence for ET to logically demonstrate that they exist.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by nerbot

There is no proof for anything. Can you prove that you're awake?

I can provide significant evidence that he is not, based on his last few posts here!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join