It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with PROOF of aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I really hope this turns out to be real. I was one of the fools who followed a long thread waiting for a guy in London to post a video of a UFO, then never panned out. (thanks truther) I want to believe in threads like this, but am getting a bit jaded. Please post here like you promised when you can, and show that you have more class than "other" posters here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
alright, im gonna S/F this because i would really like to see the video. please post as soon as possible, the suspense is killin me.

Love and Light

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

yawn

yawn again.

-rrr

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ATS has a great media port. Upload your video to ATS otherwise they only like revealing themselves in private to old men. I don't know what it is about these old toads but maybe its time they start thinking younger.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The suspense is KILLING ME!

Second line is SECOND!

-Edrick

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

Lets make sure we are clear here.
I have nothing personal against you and have given you the benefit of the doubt.
However,I have seen many people say stuff and produce nothing.
Hence why I say show us and do it soon because people don't like being played with.
You have the benefit of the doubt but you need to get this uploaded and soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
wish you would hurry up and post vid!!! so i can compare what I saw with your proof! Wish I could of thought of grabbing a camera back then!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ide rather see a video then posts about how we will have to wait and see kind of stuff, less posting defending and explaining and more posting of video. If its true then lets see it and praise you all over the internet and pass the word that you have given us undeniable proof.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
the thread should be closed.
there is nothing to wait for. sorry folks....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

We could always use it talk about people that make big claims and default.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
wouldnt you just die if he was for real tho lol. i doubt it tho.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have seen a UFO once in my life back in 1994-95, i know it was NOT from this world, but there is really nothing you can do? just go on with your life and remember what you have seen. Feel special? i don`t know.
But if someone ask me if i have seen something strange up in the air, then i tell them what i saw. But only then.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

I agree with you x

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod i know it was NOT from this world

I have seen weird stuff as well but you can't rule out government ships as well.
The point of this is that we know nothing when it comes to this phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
this guy is so full of bull, he has no proof, if you had real proof, you would just post it, then become one of the most famous people in the world,

this is all a desperate plea for attention (or points) IMO the mods should shut this thread down, simply because its no longer about *if you had proof...*, its about someone claiming to have proof while having nothing to show..... booooring.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by czacza1

We could always use it talk about people that make big claims and default.

or maybe we can share the cooking recipes?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What would i do?...

well for starters i WOULDNT post a thread about it on a website asking what to do with it...especially as your a member of a conspiracy website...which would lead me to believe that you know the government is probably watching this...so you wouldnt want to post it here anyways.....

If you DO have actual real proof then release it for free right this second...especially as your already worried about someone "stopping you"...if you want money for it then you would have to show a preview anyways..but theres no point because you might aswell show it for free then reap off of magizine interviews and TV spots..etc.....

If you DON'T have proof then.......well then.....we all hate your kind lol

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GENESIS2012

Folks, a suggestion. Read the OP carefully.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What would I personally do if I came into possession of footage that I felt was exclusive, and definitely showed something that was difficult to pass by?

What would I do if some former government official approached me saying that I personally was meant to see this footage and put it out?

I'd probably freak out for awhile and sit on the footage. Maybe try to forget about it for awhile, revisit it to see what I really think. Show some friends, close family members who don't believe in the alien stuff and get their opinions.

If I were a member of ATS, I'd decide whether or not to post the video to my peers, that simple. A contribution of that scale would be invaluable to the ATS community and others abroad.

I wouldn't announce on ATS or ANY forum for that matter that I have something that I am about to release to everyone, so GET READY!

I would choose not to "intro" the video like you have not because I was afraid of someone coming after me, but because it's just not the polite thing to do, especially within these forums.

When I think of someone who did something like you have done here thus far, I think of someone who has no proof; my personal intuition tells me that what you have up your sleeve is an elaborate excuse that will explain why you are suddenly unable to produce the video. Possibly you will 'disappear', by your own volition, or by the men in black. It's not difficult to do from underneath your anonymous moniker.

Either way, you could've saved us the distress and disdain that we will feel when that happens by simply including the video in your first post. Can't you see what you're doing to people here on ATS? It's just not nice.

I would not do what you have done. I would decide to:

A) Post the video and let user comments shape the discussion, whatever that might mean. If I had something truly unique that no one else has stumbled upon, my thread would be dozens of pages long in the time it has taken for the OP's to reach five pages.

B) Not post the video at all and keep it secret. This, however, would most likely NOT be the route I'd take if I were terminally ill.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
the fact that we still havnt seen the video means it is a fake, he said it was almost ready blah blah blah. Put up or shut up thats what i say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join