It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with PROOF of aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
one thing, are u sure that this video that u have is not some kind of movie or documentary made for television ...

The video is live footage taken of beings from outer space landing on earth.
I won't describe what they look like for now and will leave that up to the viewers.

I will post the video by tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr smith123
reply to post by Faiol

What would i do with proof???????????

I'D SHOW EVERYONE NOW!!!!!!
before they get bored and go watch 'terminator sarah connor chronicles'
which starts soon

well, if u have a proof ... u should share with everyone, thats the only way your proof will be seen ... otherwise it would be very easy for them to shut u down ...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

If it wasn't for that thread as mentioned if you review this thread I would have never been given this footage. I wouldn't have believed it myself unless I saw and well now I have it.

The person who privately contacted me took me up on my offer I have been looking for proof all my life, this person has family to think about and will not release the video on his own. I do not have family to think about and I have 2-3yrs left to live so not worried about the MIB's if they even exist.

For those of you who are patient there will be a reward.

I guarantee I have what I say I do, but it will take me a day to upload it.

I am currently over seas and do not have the equipment to upload it right now but I could do that by tomorrow.

I really don't care about the points, they are pointless if you ask me.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by ShowMeEvil]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

TOMORROW??????
whats up??? having trouble with the tape?? looking for a bit that doesn't have Captain Piccard on it?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would do nothing with the proof. If I where to take the proof to any lab any news station, It would be mocked played down and dismissed no matter how good my proof was. Proof will never be good enough for anyone. I would rather just know in my heart it's true than put my self out there to be humiliated. Sure it's the greatest discovery in the history of mankind, but what good is it to a skeptical society? No Tar and Feathers for me thank you.

(side note) If i did find proof I would take it to ATS. I can remain anonymous here and therefore no matter how bad I am mocked in the thread no one knows to mock me IRL.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I would do nothing with the proof. If I where to take the proof to any lab any news station, It would be mocked played down and dismissed no matter how good my proof was. Proof will never be good enough for anyone. I would rather just know in my heart it's true than put my self out there to be humiliated. Sure it's the greatest discovery in the history of mankind, but what good is it to a skeptical society? No Tar and Feathers for me thank you.

man, what u really need to do is this

you need to upload the video in the original format, without any loss ... doesnt matter the size ... so anyone can get the video and make some kind of analysis ... try not to edit anything ...

yes, you can upload a video compressed to make it easier to watch, but u need to upload the oriignal file too, for the ones who want to analyse

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I guarantee I have what I say

I guarantee I will call you on it.
I am willing to bet you will have an excuse tomorrow.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr smith123

Actually looking for a device that I can upload it with including software.

I have a laptop with a tape but I don't have the digital cam or equipment so will have to find that. It is 1:00 a.m. here in the Philippines, that is where I am now using a laptop, remote connection untraceable by the way in a remote location. The only reason I say untraceable is because there are many sim cards here a sim card gives you a number and you don't have to be signed up or registered to any particular network or phone company so anyone on the street can use a sim card then throw it away after using it with nobody knowing who used it. Of course I could be pin-pointed but then I could throw the sim card from that location away as well. But who do you think would really go that far to stop me not even knowing what I have first?

If I get banned on ATS for some strange reason you know the reason why. That is the only way I can be stopped at the current time unless the imaginary MIB's come breaking in the car I am in right now. I can drive away tonight from this remote location without anyone ever knowing.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hmm what would I do with proof of aliens?
Well it depends if it's real,If this is a hoax you will be grilled.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil
reply to post by mr smith123

Actually looking for a device that I can upload it with including software.

I have a laptop with a tape but I don't have the digital cam or equipment so will have to find that. It is 1:00 a.m. here in the Philippines, that is where I am now using a laptop, remote connection untraceable by the way in a remote location. The only reason I say untraceable is because there are many sim cards here a sim card gives you a number and you don't have to be signed up or registered to any particular network or phone company so anyone on the street can use a sim card then throw it away after using it with nobody knowing who used it. Of course I could be pin-pointed but then I could throw the sim card from that location away as well. But who do you think would really go that far to stop me not even knowing what I have first?

If I get banned on ATS for some strange reason you know the reason why. That is the only way I can be stopped at the current time unless the imaginary MIB's come breaking in the car I am in right now. I can drive away tonight from this remote location without anyone ever knowing.

ahahhahahah .... if u really have a video, read what I wrote before ... thats what u need to do .... you will have to upload to many places too ... maybe here in the ATS media, youtube, rapidshare, megaupload ...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

you need to upload the video in the original format, without any loss ... doesnt matter the size ... so anyone can get the video and make some kind of analysis ... try not to edit anything ...

yes, you can upload a video compressed to make it easier to watch, but u need to upload the oriignal file too, for the ones who want to analyse.

Appreciate the input.

I will upload the original format.

Throwing away the sim card number so if some imaginary friends were trying to track me they will find this little card out on the street somewhere.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

If this footage is as Damming as you say, it won't last on here, if it ever gets posted.
a swear word gets stopped/blocked for fear of upsetting someone, something with the impact of what youre saying that would be worth alot probably would never make it here

but i have my fingers crossed as i'm quite interested.
on a lighter note..if you were worried about people coming after you for it being real, just wait n see what happens if you say you were only kidding!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
another thing, since its a VHS tape ... it doesnt have a digital format ... so u will need to convert to digital ... and that would be a problem, since the convertion could not be the best and may have losses ... u need to make sure u have the best equipment to do that ....

I think, I never tried to do anything with VHS tape to digital ... so I cannot be any more help

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There's absolutely no way a single piece of video or photo can be accepted as proof of aliens. A bit of evidence, maybe. But not proof.

Unless you can also provide:
* other images or video taken by different people at the same time, with none of those people being anonymous
* some kind of hard physical evidence, linked to the image or video, that doesn't just magically "disappear"
* that physical evidence being confirmed as other-worldly by all experts
* confirmation of that evidence by all experts and announced by recognized authority figures

Get back to us when you have any or all of that.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If I had absolute undeniable proof of aliens, I am not going to lie, I would sell it to the highest bidder.

Before I do that I would hire a REALLY good lawyer, and a bodyguard. It would also be a good Idea to have people follow you with video cameras recording just incase somebody wants to stop you from selling to the highest bidder.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
If I had absolute undeniable proof of aliens, I am not going to lie, I would sell it to the highest bidder.

Before I do that I would hire a REALLY good lawyer, and a bodyguard. It would also be a good Idea to have people follow you with video cameras recording just incase somebody wants to stop you from selling to the highest bidder.

well...you would need a very good bodyguard ahhahahaa

but, in the ops case, he said he is going to die in 2 years or something like that .... this changes everything ...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I hope this isn't another hoax or an attempt to rake up points.
Or that a flame war will break out and the thread gets locked before he gets a chance to post the video.

So i wil refrain from posting untill the video is up.
I sincerely hope others do the same

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hypothetical to explain why i would do nothing with the info.

Say I shot a video of a UFO coming down, landing with grey aliens coming out, then coming up and talking to me (via whatever) taking me in their ship and take me for a tour throughout the solar system and I got this all on video. What would people say? They would say nice set or something. They would say great CGI work even though I don't know how to do CGI. They would say whatever they needed to say to plant the seed of doubt. That video would be 100% proof and still no one would believe it.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I hope for his sake he doesn't put it on youtube. Youtube may as well be the cyanide of anything useful.

If you have copies, make more, mail them to every university you can find, every news station, every news paper, every place you can afford. Almost anything that 'comes out' on the internet, is immediately discredited.

Even saying that, I can't say I am not interested to see it myself.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have no faith in this at all. If I had proof, I know what I woudlnt' do, sign up for ATS to tell ppl. Then after they were told, tell them some bull# story about being in the phils and having to wait until tomm to see it.

****Magic Prediction******
Its a hoax orrrr......you will not even get a chance to see a video to call it a hoax. Possibly some story of him being chased or followed and having to dump the tape or something....In the words of Principal Skinner "prove me wrong children, prove me wrong"

[edit on 9-4-2009 by stereovoyaged]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join