It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with PROOF of aliens?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The video is live footage taken of beings from outer space landing on earth.
I won't describe what they look like for now and will leave that up to the viewers.

I will post the video by tomorrow.

What the hell?Come on guys this happens like what once every two months or something?At least now we are not flagging the hell out the thread and giving all kinds of stars.I predict this will end up being a "ATS Big Thread" which will end in the termination of the op's account and the usually let down.Of course I hope I am wrong,but I know if I had proof (I really want it)I would have posted the video already,not only here but CNN,MSNBC,etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Now that this thread is somehow in its 8th page, I would hope that, if there's a video produced, a new thread be started with a less sensationalistic title. After all, PROOF isn't something that can come from any video... I guess unless someone could put a spycam on Obama having a beer with George W. Bush while discussing the alien takeover of Earth as their reptilian tongues flicker when they shapeshift...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Jkrog08, I received your PM but cannot reply.

Yes I am dead serious.

Hopefully the dead part happens later than sooner.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
reply to post by Gawdzilla

I'll ask again ... please explain in lurid detail how this is supposed to be interpreted.

I, for one, would love to see the video. I'd like to see him present an original video to this forum. And I'd like to see the video that he touted.

Some of you might wonder about the point of this? I wanted to make the point that ufology needs to get its house in order. And one thing it doesn't need is bluster.

It means, among other things, that BS isn't helping ufology's case. Is that lurid enough for you? If you had read the later posts you'd have had that.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
It means, among other things, that BS isn't helping ufology's case. Is that lurid enough for you? If you had read the later posts you'd have had that.

Is it correct to state you presuppose this thread you started is BS? Does that not suggest you're then contributing BS, which you just criticized?

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by jkrog08

"which will end in the termination of the op's account"

What did I do? All I did was follow the suggestion of a mod.

You did nothing wrong Gawdzilla, you challenged me in the 3 clincher Aliens thread to come through in which I plan to do. If it wasn't for you I would have never decided to post it here. The clincher I have beats them all hands down, in fact I have seen just about everything out there available to public and you will just have to wait and see for yourself.

p.s. Gawdzilla is not me, anyone on ATS could verify that I have told the truth thus so far. It's easily noted that I am in the Philippines and moving locations. If anyone wants to test me on my words give it a try. CIA, FBI other agencies I'm sure someone's out there listening. Am I now challenging you?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

You can check me on SkepticForum.com and RichardDawkins.com forums. There are other sites, but they're not of the scale of those two.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Assuming you're not using a proxy of some sort.

Oh, but he is, using some sort of IP manipulating software, unfortunately.

Is it a faux pas to post my IP? Charter Communications, St. Loser, MO.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Please stick to the topic guys.

The accounts in question are not the same person. Further posts that are about members and not the topic will be reviewed by the staff.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Why not just end this silly game??
Give it up.
Mods???Where are you guys??

[edit on 9-4-2009 by DrumsRfun]

(Removing personal email addresses)

Ask him what's happening.

Sorry Henry but it's no secret your working on that for me since I am not in a position under the current circumstances, the confidential thing will never work because of previous remarks posted and I'm very sure. When the video is ready I suggest you send it everywhere you can and I will do the same.

DrumsRfun, I'm doing the best I can on this vid.

Ready and waiting, you haven't considered the risk others are taking in such an ordeal now yet have you? I'm willing to die for this release so I suggest you put a lid on it or take a hike to another thread.

Mod edit: Removed personal e-mail address.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Its a faux pas that your friend didn't post what he said he supposedly has and is allowed to show it.
Lets get it done with already...its been 12 hours.
Crap or get off the pot.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join