It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with PROOF of aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yawn. It's already digital and hasn't gone viral yet? Geez...here's a big 'whatever' for you....thanks for not destroying my whole sense of reality today. I hate it when that happens.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm all for it; blow us away please! I know it is going to happen sooner or later. I say let it be today! Good luck man

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would locate hackers to make this video appear on thousands and thousand of computer screens and tv screens to make sure that every one is watching at the same time. Most important part is that everyone one feels that certain feeling at the same time, to actually get a reaction!

Peace!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You know I blame myself for falling into this thread and being interested. I keep doing it. SO! In order for these OMG I HAVE PROOF OF ALIEN LIFE! threads to be eliminated we must all stop posting in them. Unlike what I just did.

We should refuse to post in these type of threads until proof is given. Otherwise we just feed the trolls.

But like everyone else where's the vid?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
To armour for victor. -Like the climax of Serenity when mal puts the feed into the computer and shoots it to all the planets and it spreads to every computer and every tv causing the fall of the alliances coverup. -nods- you should

[edit on 9/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

I thought exactly that earlier but decided I am going to stick this out.
If its a hoax then a troll gets banned.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Wait is that a good thing or a bad thing? I have no idea what your reffereing too sorry.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is a NASA video by NASA themselves but I suspect only very few people know about it and witnessed it. I have no doubt in my mind after listening to this persons story that NASA is a cover up. They have known all along and very few inside of NASA really know but it is tightly concealed and all data or footage is heavily controlled.

After hearing this guys story about what he has been through once working for NASA that is all I can mention about his position and other alien phenomena including abductions I do not blame him for finding a 3rd world country that has over 10,000 islands and very rural areas to hide out. Changing your identity over here is not hard to do and living native on an island is even easier. I do not want to hint to who this person is or reveal, in fact he could be in Malaysia or Singapore blending in by now for all we know.

The footage is 100% authentic and I am more than convinced of that now, he did not only provide me with his background, credentials he showed me pictures and other objects of proof that I could never post here. On top of that he told me strangely that he was told that I was the person to give this footage to. I have been looking for this type of proof all my life, perhaps some will not call it proof even if it is the real deal because I believe many out there are just as hard headed and stubborn as I am. It took me many reviews to finally realize I was wrong all along. I never really wanted to believe but I really had a curiosity about all of this stuff and wanted to know badly. You can clearly hear the NASA employees voice in the background and this tape might jeopardize these individuals so I must block some audio out according as per his request, I do not wish to cause harm to anyone.

Finally my search for answers if we are not alone has at least ended, I have always suspected and am not extremely shocked but it does cause a little damage to the current perception/paradigm of reality. Many questions start to run through your head but it also opens up your mind a little more. This will take me a little more time because when I upload I want it to be original format but I do need to at least block or alter a few voices in the background I was also told this was necessary so will do according to the request of the supplier of this footage. Once this is finished and posted I have no doubt it will make headlines even news unless they quickly cover it all up. It’s ok I have many copies going out and as someone suggested to college’s, professors, confidential military, CEO’s, world leaders, religious leaders, scientists, researchers, groups of interest etc.

This video will get out that is a guarantee, my goal and mission now is to reveal to the world the truth. I have cancer and only a few years to live 2-3 at most so makes no difference to me what happens but I will do all I can in my power to deliver this footage to the world. We deserve to know about all of this don’t you agree?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Its a good movie. You should see it. its called "Serenity". Its pretty sweet. still waiting for this vid though.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

The proof speaks louder than words.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If I had proof?

I would

-Not tell people about it on this forum... at first.

-I would round up the best skeptics I could trust and show them first and if they are flabberghasted then its free to hit the air.

-Then I would get the proof loaded into as many formats and media channels as humanly possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well you have strung us along all day...are you going to cough it up or what??
As I said on page 1,what are you waiting for if you are not just trolling for points??
Upload the vid!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Don't call his bluff, it will only embarrass him. Just pretend this thread never happened.

link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Noted! Thanks!

Yea, i dont get your hopes up. Im sure it wont get posted and will get blames on someone else, and then we will have another conspiracy!

Peace!

link   
I do not belive in any videos anyway. it is really too easy to make any kind of tricks there. I am an architect I do for leaving the fake pictures. you will never find out if the object is real or no only by watching it and without the possibility to get a original source.

by the way. the real proof of ET (if they do exist at all) could be found in that junk DNA of ours. if they wanted to leave us any message it is a only and best way to comunicate with us. I wait with my belifes until they found the code there.

cheers to everyone

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Totally agree with you - but then again here I am posting too.

So, to review the usual hoax checklist;
1. Start a thread with the usual "I have absolute proof of such snd such conspiracy". Check
2. Evidence can't be given on the same date as the original post and will come "later" for some reason. Check
3. Set up a reason why "they" might shut you down. Check. On page two OP mentioned that the bad guys may be able to "get him" by "tracking his sim card".
4. Not care if anyone believes you. Check

Extra credit - Conflicting statements in different threads. Check. Maybe splitting hairs here, but in this thread he has 2 years to live, in the other thread he has 3.

To answer the question - what would I do with proof of aliens. I would think that whoever created this evidence should be making movies with their skills. Only a well publicized landing with worldwide media coverage would convince me. And, I'm sure to the chagrin of some people, aliens actually landing and making a public spectacle of themselves would in no way change my faith in God.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by tallcool1]Spelling

[edit on 9-4-2009 by tallcool1]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

He guaranteed he had it and we would be rewarded and I guaranteed I will call him on it.
I am not trying to embarrass anybody.
I am just seeing this thru as I said I would.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

I have you on my list.

It's 5:00 a.m. here now I will be uploading this
asap. I realize time is of the essence now that I have
advertised this type of disclosure.

p.s. The video as many have mentioned is not absolute proof of course but the greatest evidence I have ever seen and extremely real you just know it and not only that you can feel it somehow.

I would not be without a shadow of a doubt convinced if it was not for the other objects, pictures, story and paperwork this person provided me with along with his family witnessing his tale, it's genuine. I must assume this will not be enough for some of those die hard unbelievers out there but I guarantee they will have a hard time sleeping at night thinking about it whether they want to admit it to themselves or not. Get a nice bottle of wine out.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Look, I don't blame the skeptics and frustrated people, you have probably heard the cry of wolf many times just like I have.

I did not start this thread so I really do not care about attention or points whatever your claiming but I did promise to post what I have for free when I could have decided to go another route and even make money off it, I believe this knowledge should not be concealed therefore I decided to post it here.

I have nothing to lose and you have nothing to lose by sticking around.

So I would appreciate it if you can at least give me the benefit of the doubt.

What am I waiting for you ask, to edit and get this posted the right way in original format in which I am still working on.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Are you ex-military? Be carefull about your local, lots of christians in action
there! If it were me I would start a thread on ATS under the title of a non-
related subject and just drop the video bomb!

18S?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join