It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with PROOF of aliens?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

Yeah i agree, but even if it doesnt show, which i hope it does, its still no reason to kill the thread like some have suggested.
Im a patient guy, i can wait.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Originally posted by ShowMeEvil
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Well I never would have known for sure until I saw for myself, this just came into my possession and it's nothing like the many obvious fakes on you tube or google. I was given the go ahead to share it so I probably will do that in the near future, just deciding on how. Plus I have made many copies of it and secretly dispensed them in case something happens. It will get out one way or another.

This video clearly proves that beings have landed on earth from outer space.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by ShowMeEvil]

He has said too much and produced nothing.
He made this thread this morning and has been stringing us along.
He was also offered help and has also said he was uploading them.
Where is he and where is the vid??

[edit on 9-4-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm still interested in what people would do with PROOF of aliens. How would you handle the biggest hot potato since they found Jesus' body in 1618.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'd post it on ATS.

Honestly, the rest of the world is to ignorant to look at the truth and see it.

I mean, FOX news and the rest of the conglomerate media never lies, do they?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
I'm still interested in what people would do with PROOF of aliens. How would you handle the biggest hot potato since they found Jesus' body in 1618.

I'd like to be the first to say what you're doing here Gawdzilla is transparent and loathsome. I for one am not fooled.

Everyone posting, please stop for a moment and look at who started this thread.

Second here's what I would do. It's a bit tongue-in-cheek, but the basic idea is act quickly and disseminate to as many respectable sources as possible.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
For the last time so people will please calm down, I did not start this thread and if I did I would have already been prepared with the footage and it would have been posted from the beginning. I am having my own difficulties because of the hardware available to me at the time, StargateSG7 from www.comwave.com will be assisting me.

Hang in there folks and no need to post in this thread until we upload the video.
Patience as they say is a virtue. These are only words for now but I will assure you 100% that I will come through with everything I have thus advertised.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Thank you for saying it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

what would I do with proof?

Bury it and erase all traces to it.

Why?

If they don't want to be found, little old me doesn't have the resources to expose them, but they will still treat it as a threat.

I don't have enough standing with anyone of importance that could or would take it seriously.

The ones who would are likely all kooks whom I wouldn't want to associate with anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've written enough here that went nowhere and so have others. I seems that we that live it aren't any type proof lol, "pleaaaaaaase"

First off if I had what this person is claiming I would get in touch with the UFO people in your area that devote there time and lives to something like this.

I wouldn't come to a forum start a post and wait forever to post it. This person should have given his speech and put the video up first post.

I look forward to seeing what's up and many here who are experiencers might be able to critique it and share our honest thoughts.

I do hope it gets here soon I took some PM's and I'm getting tired!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

I'm a little embarassed by some of the impatient comments.

Granted, I've been here just a short while, and I've seen some 'hoax' threads come and go, but never have I seen one that was well-written, with proper grammar, syntax and spelling as this one displays...

AND, heads-up! ShowMe is NOT the OP! Badgering is the last thing to do, as it's not even been 24 hours!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dkman222
are you suggesting Gawdzilla and showmeevil are the same person? it is odd that he finally replied after you said that... hmmmm the skeptic in me can't help but wonder. BUT the kid in me wants to believe!! haha

I leave you to arrive at your own conclusions. However to assist you let me recopy my previous post, but this time I'll underline and bold Gawdzilla's comment:

reply to post by iforget

I, for one, would love to see the video. I'd like to see him present an original video to this forum. And I'd like to see the video that he touted.

Some of you might wonder about the point of this? I wanted to make the point that ufology needs to get its house in order. And one thing it doesn't need is bluster.

That's the problem. "Ufology" isn't organized. It's rabble. People need to understand the motivations for secrecy. Unfortunately I think very few people here even have the faintest inkling of what those motivations are.

Furthermore many non-skeptics fail to realize that the debunkers argument holds water because, as we discussed before Gawdzilla, a single sighting of anything (UFO or otherwise) is impossible to prove or disprove, even with video, radar, and/or other data. There's always someone somewhere who dissents. Counter-intelligence anyone? At which point it becomes a matter of who do you choose to believe? The answer is obvious. The testimony that falls in line with your belief system.

So the only way this problem will be solved is through deduction. Not one video. Not even a piece of physical evidence. There must be a deductive process to break down and destroy any possible counter-argument that this is not a real phenomenon.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I have done what I have done already... Made a website with the suggestion to post posters everywhere, I've emailed my local news stations, (with no reply)... I'm telling everyone I know, ... What more can you do?

And to know that they are going to try to STAGE a fake alien invasion to GUARANTEE their one world government.. makes me cringe, when I still see skepticism.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
its sad that so many of us have the proof...we didn't get time to pick up cameras and such....to prove to people that haven't seen what we've seen...I only logged in to see if he did have proof for the rest of ya non believers to see that it is real and they are here!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

you should watch the video i posted on page 6. you'll probably agree with it.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I have spoken honestly. If you presume different that's up to you.

Perhaps some background would help? I first got into SciFi in the sixth grade, 1962. "Bullard of the Space Patrol". Very good book for a starter SciFi, BTW.

I've always hoped aliens would land here. However, I am very skeptical of the nonsense I've seen to date on the subject. That doesn't stop me from wishing, however, and I am endlessly curious about this kind of thing. You may find it disturbing that a debunker could be a fan of aliens, but to me it's just being from Missouri. (I was born just a few miles from Rush Limbaugh, on the same day. (So much for astrology.))

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think the first thing I would do is contact an attorney, to make sure if there was any money to be made...I would get at least some of it...sorry greedy me eh. second thing I would do is find a reputable(sp) scientist/ufologist to help me from there. set up an answering service to weed out the Whacko callers. then as soon as i felt good about that, I would post it here on ATS(cuz I love you guys), within 5 minutes or so of national/international broadcast. then crack open a beer and watch it unfold...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Gawdzilla please explain in lurid detail how this is supposed to be interpreted.

I, for one, would love to see the video. I'd like to see him present an original video to this forum. And I'd like to see the video that he touted.

Some of you might wonder about the point of this? I wanted to make the point that ufology needs to get its house in order. And one thing it doesn't need is bluster.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join