It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with PROOF of aliens?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If it was me I would just burn it.

It could bring nothing but trouble if you actively promote it , plus even If I thought it was real all the doubting thomas's would come out and I would have to defend it .

Even if I thought it was real, I still probably have doubts myself. Unfortunately for me to truly believe I would have to see it myself.

So I would just burn it and not worry about the hassle, too many other things in life that are real that need my attention.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
give it a bit more time...keep the thread open!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

it looks that you are the OP now.
sorry mate

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

When I see bluster I pounce. The object of our affections just happened to be in the line of fire this time.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i give a 5 percent chance of seeing a video at all never mind today. I hope he gets banned if he lies.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
he hasn't replied in a few pages... maybe the MIB got to him. lol (who didn't see an excuse coming)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why reply when you are just getting flamed. We all know there are a lot of hoaxers out there. Give him a chance to sink or swim, what could it hurt?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I, for one, would love to see the video. I'd like to see him present an original video to this forum. And I'd like to see the video that he touted.

Some of you might wonder about the point of this? I wanted to make the point that ufology needs to get its house in order. And one thing it doesn't need is bluster.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What would you do with PROOF of aliens? The clue is in the title, if you really use your brain you will know that proof is in front of us. Its the videos of nasa and the flying objects and many professional piolts and personel admiting they exists so why do people need more proof. People love ignorance. They exists there is 0% chance that they dont exists and the clever people know that and the rest call it swamp gas.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by iforget

I, for one, would love to see the video. I'd like to see him present an original video to this forum. And I'd like to see the video that he touted.

Some of you might wonder about the point of this? I wanted to make the point that ufology needs to get its house in order. And one thing it doesn't need is bluster.

I, myself am thinking about putting a video camera outside and hooking it up to my computer.

Maybe some of those stick figure ETs will show. Anyway I will keep an eye on people coming and going.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If he says he has something as good as what he says he has,then why not just upload it for us??
Its been all day this has been going on,benefit of the doubt given.
Upload it already!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

oki.
time to sleep.
hope he is at least going to say sorry.
take care

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Quit with the 'closing the thread' rubbish, the thread is not about a video, its about what you would do with said video. Personally i want to see what this guy has regardless. I think he has the right idea, make copies, send it evreywhere and hey why not post it on ATS aswell, i would probably do the same, or take the moral low road and try and make a buck or three.

edit to change the word personammy

[edit on 9-4-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i noticed a lot of people saying we should be more open minded and wait for proof and such

well this video, **originally posted by nablator** seemed like a way of summing up open mindedness

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by iforget

That's the problem. "Ufology" isn't organized. It's rabble. People need to understand the motivations for secrecy. Unfortunately I think very few people here even have the faintest inkling of what those motivations are.

Furthermore many non-skeptics fail to realize that the debunkers argument holds water because, as we discussed before Gawdzilla, a single sighting of anything (UFO or otherwise) is impossible to prove or disprove, even with video, radar, and/or other data. There's always someone somewhere who dissents. Counter-intelligence anyone? At which point it becomes a matter of who do you choose to believe? The answer is obvious. The testimony that falls in line with your belief system.

So the only way this problem will be solved is through deduction. Not one video. Not even a piece of physical evidence. There must be a deductive process to break down and destroy any possible counter-argument that this is not a real phenomenon.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The proof... is in the pudding... however there is a lot of crap and pudding, in the form of distractions and the overall plethora of information that abounds...

In my journeys to find the truth, I have come across dots that if the general pubic could connect, we would all know that they certainly do exist...

Just look at the disclosure project, the doctors that are reporting patients with ALIEN implants... The sigtings across the word, the insiders speaking out, etc...

Couple this with the fact that we cannot possibly be alone, and you have an alien reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If I had absolute proof of ET existance, I would not try and make a buck, I would give it out like free candy. Do I think civilization would be disrupted and mass caos errupt? Maybe for a little bit, but I believe we all can handle it, yea it might be a shock for awhile but isn't being told were in an econmic depression not a shock? Not really since were all now desensitized, same thing IMO. The only people that will keep ET a secret are the people that want to keep having control of the people.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by 38181]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

"traeme" ... You have a great avatar!

HILARIOUS!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

Very good Youtube, dkman222! One of my favorites, and the one I would force feed to some people if given the chance.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Quit with the 'closing the thread' rubbish, the thread is not about a video, its about what you would do with said video. Personammy i want to see what this guy has regardless. I think he has the right idea, make copies, send it evreywhere and hey why not post it on ATS aswell, i would probably do the same, or take the moral low road and try and make a buck or three.

yeah that is the title, but if you read the 2nd post (who the original poster was addressing) its now about this video, of undeniable proof, that i seriously doubt we'll ever see (you have no idea how much i hope im wrong)

i look forward to eating my words! but i'll leave the fork in the bin for now

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join