It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do with PROOF of aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i call BS, there was suppost to be a video and posted soon, i dont see why the wait other to get himself some hype. Gimme a break Im very open to the idea of aliens and ufo/uso etc but when people try pulling full BS like this the community loses Credibility as a whole cause of a few yahoos.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by godolphins1985]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by godolphins1985

dolphin, if you read the entire thread you would have noticed that he is in the Philippines. It is the dead middle of night there, now (about 0230?).

He was in a car, wireless laptop. A VHS tape that needs to be converted in order to upload digitally.

I say (and I know many have burned ATS before)...I say let's ride this one out to the end.

FWIW, The clarity and cohesiveness of the OP's posts are encouraging, at least.....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by godolphins1985

Keep in mind, I did not start this thread.

I did not believe in beings visiting this planet from outer space until viewing this video and it has made a believer out of me. I must tell you that I came across this video from someone who doesn't want to have anything to do with the release of it. I have been calling out many people for proof for a long time and traveling the world investigating things, I finally found someone here in the Philippines with proof of what I have suggested just see it for yourself then decide. I won't mention any names but the reason why I believe you will all accept this better than any other footage out there is because it is a video tape coming directly from NASA that should have probably been destroyed.

This person moved to the Philippines and brought his family, now if you can accept a genuine authentic NASA tape as proof then I suggest you give me the benefit of the doubt otherwise if I don't come up with this video within the time frame I have said ATS can ban me, I have no reason to even be doing this in the first place but have decided to take this persons footage and make copies and send it to the world.

Judge me when I do not come through, watch the video and think about it first before making quick decisions.

p.s. The video is already in digital format it only needs to be uploaded working on that now actually. 2:50 a.m. here!

[edit on 9-4-2009 by ShowMeEvil]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ill give ya the benefit on this i am interested to see what you have, usually when someone posts I have evidence blah blah blah it never pops up. Usually BS so dont mind my skepticism, i apologize for the comments but understand my skepticism on the current post by you. So i wont hold my breath and i will hold any judgment until you have produced.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
That video would be 100% proof and still no one would believe it.

It would be evidence, not proof. Now, if they gave you a personal anti-gravity iPod that allowed you to fly around, or some other bit of obviously non-Earth-made bit of stuff, and you had it analyzed by different labs and they all agreed that it was alien, then you'd have something.

But knowing that it's possible to fake such a thing, you honestly wouldn't expect people to just instantly believe everything you or even the aliens say or show, would you? I mean, come on. Okay, maybe some people would on this site. Those who want to believe so bad they'd just accept it as proof of aliens without any additional evidence. But not most people.

There's nothing wrong with people demanding more fool-proof proof. The stronger, the better, right? You should want that, too.

And if I had a story to tell about aliens, and a video, but nothing else. Well, that would be both great and sad for me. Although it would be nice to have the experience, I'd never be able to prove to anyone else it actually happened. I'd get a cookie.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Even good evidence is disregarded. Sure its ok to be skeptical, but sometimes people are down right dismissive. That is not good.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hopefully we can have this VIDEO soon so we can either call it a bad fakery or an amazing piece of evidence that can be shared by all.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
just wanted to flag this thread and keep track of what's going on. Not sure exactally what I would do with proof.

it's a good question, the question that was posed to me what, are you SURE you want to know if there really were extraterrestrials?

at this point, I'm not sure if I'm ready or not..there's a lot to think about.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm keeping my fingers crossed AND holding my breath. There is nothing I would like to see more. If it's real (and clear) there will be a certain natural quality that just can't be faked.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i agree, we could tell or not, so i hope we get something soon cause if it is what he says it is then i would be excited to see it but like you said im not holding my breath

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Either the UFO ologists are paid shills by the CIA/NWO intel ops crowd, or they are some of the stupidest, gullible of those among us.

Doznes and dozens of government documents have been unearthed going back nearly a hundred years now, planning the best way to push through the One World Dictatoship is via unifying the sheeple either with a global ecology threat or one by alien invasion.

Get off your meds useless eaters. And for those government agents pushing this stuff- to hell with you and your Luciferian programming techniques and psyops.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My interest has been piqued... again. I hope this time something comes to fruition.

Every one here loves seeing things that NASA doesn't want people to see.
I'll check back in within the time frame and hope for the best! Good luck ShoMeEvil. I hope the MIB leaves you alone for the next 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What would I do with proof?

After going through this thread and the other thread by 'ShowMeEvil' I think I might send it to him (he is a 'he' isn't he?).
The guy seems pretty geniune and I have always been a firm believer in giving people the benfit of the doubt. Yep, I'd definitely send my proof to someone else to reveal to the world. I'd prefer anonimity and be happy in knowing the truth for myself. Don't fret though, people of ATS. I certainly wouldn't keep it under wraps!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I will flag this thread, even though I don't see that video everyone is talking about showing up anytime soon.

It is an intriguing thought to ponder, although most of us will never witness such an event. I wish we all could!What would you do with irrefutable evidence of UFO or Aliens in your possession!?! But by irrefutable, I mean just that, not refutable. That means something that no one would even suggest it be a comet, or swamp gas or any such thing. Lets face it, once someone can just merely SUGGEST alternate explanations, It gets immediately debunked, it wouldn't evrer be considered irrefutable evidence. It would never be given the chance. I really don't know what I would do. I would probably ask people I really trust what WE should do, not try to do it alone ha. Strength in numbers, whether people or copies and scans of the evidence!

What about this? What if you Witnessed such an irrefutable event, but had no proof? Really, most people in this country aren't prepared to fix a flat tire even though they drive 2 hours a day! Why would they be prepared to capture evidence of a 4 second encounter with some random, strange yet undeniably familiar "being" you didn't even KNOW existed? Would/Have you ever talked about it to people you know, expecting them to believe?

Added note, I did see a glowing green orb outside my car, and I started a thread, but no one really talked, including me, so I don't know if it is still there or not. That's the only "unexplained" event I've ever witnessed.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If you're in the Phillipines and the tape is a VHS or MiniDV
it will likely be in PAL format.

You can send it to me using the following address label:

ATTENTION: Henry A. Eckstein
2751 Oxford Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V5K 1N5

RE: PAL to NTSC Video Tape Transfer

And I will convert it ABSOLUTELY FREE
to both NTSC and PAL DVD and to
Windows Media AVI and Apple Quicktime MOV
formats in both compressed MPEG-4 and
uncompressed original which can be served
from my server for viewing by all!

Mail it!, FEDEX It! UPS or whatever

If you'd rather NOT send a tape and would
rather upload the video then I can supply
some server space to upload your files!

Email me at henry@comwave.com
and I'll send you a link to an FTP site
with a username and password.

I can also send you a program that will
email your files in 1 to 10 megabyte
segments to me using maximum military
grade encryption to my email server
this will allow you to move around because
the program will remember which segments
it's already sent and will re-assemble the
pieces at my end.

Video segments can be sent in any order
and from any place....

I'm open to possibilities ---- CAN YOU DELIVER!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would like to see this video to see how it matches what I have experienced. I have absolute personal proof that we are not alone, but not one single strand of verifiable evidence. In fact, it could actually be that we are the visitors, in a sense, not them. But again, no proof, just my take on the matter.

For those who believe in angels and God, what planet might they be from? . . . and if not from earth, would that qualify as an ET connection?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Post it here.

If it truly is the smoking gun and the undeniable proof we've all been seeking, we will make sure it spreads like wildfire. I'll make sure of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Man1fesT

I would LOVE it see it. In fact, I probably already have. Or close kin, anyway. However, I doubt we'll even get a link that "doesn't work for technical reasons".

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
ya i agree if the evidence is good enough i would tell everyone i know and be like "look what i saw" etc. Information travels fast. It would gather someones attention.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

I think StargateSG7 has that covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join