It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here's my theory and let me know what you all think.
I have two opinions on hysteria-generating antics like this man's video. Either these people are cointelpro working on reasons to eliminate free access to the Internet, or they are just working overtime making fools of themselves to prove that Internet censorship is a real good idea. Hope they realize the final price we will all eventually pay for this kind of attention-seeking behavior.

Any takers?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by theresult

What can we do? Know what is going on and get right with God.

I know some of you are thinking, Oh Boy!!! She's crazy, and here we go with that God/Bible cr*p. Well, I don't care what anyone thinks, I know what I know. And I am not worried about what the future will bring, because I put my trust in God.

You're right. I am thinking you're a bit crazy. Why? Because your mindless babble about what God wants is exactly why religion was created in the first place. You see, you aren't supposed to be worried about what the future will bring because you've chosen to leave your life in "God's hands" rather than your own. This is where you've made a mistake. This is exactly what they want. Now "they" have got full control over you, and "they" are surely NOT God.

Jm2c,
Strype

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its 5:09 PM here on the east cost and I havent heard about a nuke yet. It must be a night time nuking thats planned. If not then no nuke at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceman84

Heard of? Oh, if you're within 300 miles of New York, you'd hear it.

Also, you know they don't light the nukes off until House MD starts!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
I have two opinions on hysteria-generating antics like this man's video. Either these people are cointelpro working on reasons to eliminate free access to the Internet, or they are just working overtime making fools of themselves to prove that Internet censorship is a real good idea. Hope they realize the final price we will all eventually pay for this kind of attention-seeking behavior.

Any takers?

I would say they are doing it to make further crackdowns on the net.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Any takers?

I would say they are doing it to make further crackdowns on the net.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If a nuclear weapon were to be used against the U.S. today, I'd think it would happen during the President's press conference tonight. Could you imagine Obama giving details about the stimulus plan, waxing eloquent, then an aide walks up and whispers in his ear, "We're under attack, Sir." Now THAT would be some good terrorism(good, as in effective, not good as in pleasant)! Then a FOX reporter would quip, "What's the matter Mr. President, you're white as a ghost!" (sorry, couldn't resist)
Of course that's not going to happen, but I just wanted to point out that there is still plenty of time left in the day, so to all you doomsayers DON'T GIVE UP YET, THE WORLD MAY STILL END!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceman84

Only a matter of time and the sheeple will be on their own alone with their beloved broke country, with no one to tell them this same country is already broke and going downhill and to prepare for the worst! LOL!

But we'll still deny it all anyway I'm sure!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missletow
If a nuclear weapon were to be used against the U.S. today, I'd think it would happen during the President's press conference tonight. Could you imagine Obama giving details about the stimulus plan, waxing eloquent, then an aide walks up and whispers in his ear, "We're under attack, Sir." Now THAT would be some good terrorism(good, as in effective, not good as in pleasant)! Then a FOX reporter would quip, "What's the matter Mr. President, you're white as a ghost!" (sorry, couldn't resist)
Of course that's not going to happen, but I just wanted to point out that there is still plenty of time left in the day, so to all you doomsayers DON'T GIVE UP YET, THE WORLD MAY STILL END!

You actually made me laugh with your post! Thanks!
I have to say that if Hollywood were scripting this thing, your idea would be precisely what they would do, being sure of course to preposition cameras far enough away to be safe from the blast, but still see it. That way they could stream the images live to the rest of the world. The benefit here is that the President could quickly be taken down into the bunker where Cheney spent most of his time, so we know he'd be safe. As for the New Yorkers, have a good party on the roof (even though it's cold) and go out as only New Yorkers can.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Missletow

Interesting, is it tonight? What if its really about an assasination attempt? There are enough whacked out gun lover skin head types out there, one would not have to go far to find the haters. I work with some neanderthals myself. I'm astounded, disgusted and embarassed to be of the same species as these uncivilized types! If you enjoy killing for the fun of it you are probably one!

If we cannot overcome hate(and greed), we will not survive as a species.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Well look at Pearl Habor, the Government knew they were on way had confirmed there reservation and still did nothing to stop, but maybe was plan?

And now maybe the Terrorist can't get it together on own, and are awaiting further assistance, you know getting good directions down town ,how to beat traffic, and so on.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by Missletow

Interesting, is it tonight? What if its really about an assasination attempt? There are enough whacked out gun lover skin head types out there, one would not have to go far to find the haters. I work with some neanderthals myself. I'm astounded, disgusted and embarassed to be of the same species as these uncivilized types! If you enjoy killing for the fun of it you are probably one!

If we cannot overcome hate(and greed), we will not survive as a species.

[rant]I'm sorry if you've been on the receiving end of some of those folks up around Hayden Lake. I'm from just across the State Line in Pend Oreille County, so I know northern Idaho rather well, though I now live in western Washington. I would like to point out for the record that many gun owners are hunters, or focused on the self defense, or defense of their families. Please do not group us in with those that would try to harm the President. I proudly served the nation for a decade and would never think of doing something like that. I have a concealed pistol license, and follow all the rules and regulations. I know the kinds of people you're referring to, most of us gun owners, are not in that group.
[/rant]

Back on topic now, I hope nothing happens with this prediction. I have several friends from New York that I'd rather not lose.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

Thanks for the reply and the point. I accept it and appologize. I have taken this into account. That is why I made the point of saying if you enjoy killing for sport you are uncivilized. Obviously if you kill for your food thats different. If that really is the case why not just find a grocer, they got meat! If you are so broke you have to kill to eat, maybe you better sell that computer for some real food. You could always become vegetarian, grow your own and leave animals and others alone! Not saying you specifically!
Just that the personal choices we all make really make a difference! Thanks for your service to our warmonger country btw!

P.S. I got a big ass gun for home protection also!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Strype

Hey, you do it your way, and I'll do it mine. Why do you care anyway?

Just because I can see the crazy stuff that's been happening, doesn't mean I have anything to do with it because of "negative vibes" or something. Guess what, I don't believe in negative vibes making things happen. Bad people make bad things happen!

I personally don't think any nukes will be set off today, but that doesn't mean some pretty bad things aren't going on in the world today.

And I'm not just sitting around wringing my hands and being obsessed with what's happening either. I still do what I like to do, I'm not sitting around waiting to die.

Whatever is gonna happen, is gonna happen and the only thing we can do is write our government officials, protest against what we don't like, and help our family, friends, and neighbors if they need it, and if we can.

There's still a lot of good in the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
More fuel to the fire for a February collpase....

www.city-data.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by bpg131313

Thanks for the reply and the point. I accept it and appologize. I have taken this into account. That is why I made the point of saying if you enjoy killing for sport you are uncivilized. Obviously if you kill for your food thats different. If that really is the case why not just find a grocer, they got meat! If you are so broke you have to kill to eat, maybe you better sell that computer for some real food. You could always become vegetarian, grow your own and leave animals and others alone! Not saying you specifically!
Just that the personal choices we all make really make a difference! Thanks for your service to our warmonger country btw!

P.S. I got a big ass gun for home protection also!!!

I understand where you're coming from. As for me, I didn't do the trigger pulling. I dealt with the aftermath as a firefighter. It leaves you with a different perspective of what's going on over there.

Anyway, Obama is supposed to be doing his speech soon. If anybody believes this thing will really go down in New York, please put on your 10 Million sunblock now, and your best pair of shades.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
it is now 6:47PM in NJ... please expect high instant winds, and mushroom clouds in the horizon, if your anywhere near ground zero (10-15 miles) please stick your head between ur legs and kiss ur butt goodbye...

on a side note: WERE STILL ALIVE!!! hahaha (no doomsday here, just the history channel, a cig, and a cup of coffee)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its almost 7pm, and no nuke here in NYC. Hurray, I get to live and pay my taxes.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I live in The Bronx, which is NYC, and nothing has happened so far. And I highly doubt anything will. After nothing happens today, I would like to request that we all send hate messages to the guy in this video tommorow.

Peace and Love.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Yet one more post,(I love this site)
Why is it crazy to have a little extra food put away in case something like this did happen? We're in the middle of a serious financial crisis in case anyone is not aware. Would not take much for the food to stop being delivered! Hello!
Fema even says to be prepared! For a couple hundred you could even set the family up with masks and antidotes if you we're real serious. After 9/11 we need to be ready for anything. IMO Just for the peace of mind knowing you could survive it would be worth it. Thats only the cost of a weekend out of town one time. Not pretty but you would live through it. Don't expect much outside help.(just in case)

My best wishes go out to everyone from NY/NJ! After 9/11 you guys have had enough! I have faith it will be okay! Take care!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join